Search found 42 matches

by Mcdonalds
Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:08 pm
Forum: Completed Games
Topic: Planechase Mafia - Game Over
Replies: 1164
Views: 145423

Planechase Mafia - Game Over

Literal gasoline
by Mcdonalds
Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:39 pm
Forum: Completed Games
Topic: Planechase Mafia - Game Over
Replies: 1164
Views: 145423

Planechase Mafia - Game Over

I think making the planes give the person who walks there an ability (an enter the battlefield effect so to speak) with an okay but mostly negligible effect would work as you would give people a reason to planeswalk more often, especially if the town is kinda at a loss as to what to do.
by Mcdonalds
Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:43 pm
Forum: Completed Games
Topic: Planechase Mafia - Game Over
Replies: 1164
Views: 145423

Planechase Mafia - Game Over

The planeswalk mechanic was neat but I don't think there was really any motivation to actually try and navigate the planes or planeswalk as you couldn't control the plane you went to (unless you were Karn or Bolas) and you wouldn't want to leave and ultra pro town plane
by Mcdonalds
Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:37 pm
Forum: Completed Games
Topic: Planechase Mafia - Game Over
Replies: 1164
Views: 145423

Planechase Mafia - Game Over

Pretending to quote manders I should say
by Mcdonalds
Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:36 pm
Forum: Completed Games
Topic: Planechase Mafia - Game Over
Replies: 1164
Views: 145423

Planechase Mafia - Game Over

I've no clue why I neurosurgery'd GR the last night but I did (actually thought I targeted rcw), it also never occurred to me that scumbag actually couldn't use the mafia quick topic, I mean, I only read it at least a couple of times, you'd think I'd have picked up on it at some point :stupid:

It also never occurred to me that Rezmo could speak to the dead (Jamie saying they could confirm Rezmo as town just came off as odd but I thought nothing of it), I just assumed Rezmo was pretending to be manders to get people to listen to him.

I felt the game was pretty winnable as scum up until I got devoured though, although I don't know who he would devour instead, I presume rcw or gr
by Mcdonalds
Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:07 am
Forum: Completed Games
Topic: Planechase Mafia - Game Over
Replies: 1164
Views: 145423

Planechase Mafia - Game Over

It's a meme from the days of yore...which is like 2 years ago at this point?
by Mcdonalds
Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:04 pm
Forum: Completed Games
Topic: Planechase Mafia - Game Over
Replies: 1164
Views: 145423

Planechase Mafia - Game Over

Pedrobear » Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:06 am wrote:Seems that we all have different opinion but the same option on rcw. What about all focus on him ?

Everyone vote him, or everyone give their opinion on him?
by Mcdonalds
Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:03 pm
Forum: Completed Games
Topic: Planechase Mafia - Game Over
Replies: 1164
Views: 145423

Planechase Mafia - Game Over

Can you do something other than announce your town over and over again?

I mean tell me again, I may believe you

Also I did give you my T/S list, as for why, I explained why I would vote scumbag earlier, and as for you, your posts today came off as scum that is really eager to end the game, naked voting scumbag "because he said so" isn't cutting it, and acting super defensive over it and referencing the fact you yourself have been lurking makes me want to vote you more
by Mcdonalds
Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:27 pm
Forum: Completed Games
Topic: Planechase Mafia - Game Over
Replies: 1164
Views: 145423

Planechase Mafia - Game Over

My vote would be either scumbag or rcw
by Mcdonalds
Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:54 am
Forum: Completed Games
Topic: Planechase Mafia - Game Over
Replies: 1164
Views: 145423

Planechase Mafia - Game Over

Interesting
by Mcdonalds
Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:59 am
Forum: Completed Games
Topic: Planechase Mafia - Game Over
Replies: 1164
Views: 145423

Planechase Mafia - Game Over

GR what do you think of scumbag
by Mcdonalds
Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:19 pm
Forum: Completed Games
Topic: Planechase Mafia - Game Over
Replies: 1164
Views: 145423

Planechase Mafia - Game Over

My point is that with the information that has been presented (the name of the realm, flavor text and ability), we've no reason to assume it's super scummy, especially when the ability (depending on how you look at it) is pro town.

The only reason to assume it's scummy is if a)you're flavor gaming (which is normally a poor idea, and even in light of all the revealed roles being good guys, still largely is) or b) you have information about the setup
by Mcdonalds
Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:32 pm
Forum: Completed Games
Topic: Planechase Mafia - Game Over
Replies: 1164
Views: 145423

Planechase Mafia - Game Over

If you wish but that's really not my point

In rias post, he stated it was pro-town based on its ability, you disagree because it means scum can't be cop'd (I'll concede that point because I don't really feel like discussing the merits of that)

What however is your assertion that it being nicol bolas personal realm is scummy, which, while in universe, you'd be correct, however beyond flavor gaming, we have no reason to assume anything but what the planes ability is, unless however, someone has knowledge we don't.

Now I won't quote myself, but I do ask, go on...
by Mcdonalds
Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:13 pm
Forum: Completed Games
Topic: Planechase Mafia - Game Over
Replies: 1164
Views: 145423

Planechase Mafia - Game Over

Col. Khaddafi » Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:40 pm wrote:Also @McDonalds: what about my post about Bolas Realm? what about it is scummy?


(I don't recall answering this)

Col. Khaddafi » Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:15 am wrote:
rianalnn » Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:26 am wrote:Like you quoted a post of me giving a highfive and then voted a different guy.


Pro town planes;
Bolas' Meditation
Dominaria
Shalandar

Neutral Planes:
Rabiah

Scum Planes:
Wildfire
Ulgorotha

Also, why do you place Bolas Meditation realm as a town plane? that makes no particular sense. Like someone who didn't vote is untargetble for the night, Ok that means a town member cannot be NK'd but also scuym canno be copped. At the very best its a neutral plane.

Also its Nicol'Fucking'Bolas personal plane, that's scummy as hell, whats there to grant that olas can't pull any special tricks while in his plane? We should avoid it like the plague.


Bolded for emphasis, but yeah, why the fuck would that alarm you?
by Mcdonalds
Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:27 am
Forum: Completed Games
Topic: Planechase Mafia - Game Over
Replies: 1164
Views: 145423

Planechase Mafia - Game Over

rcwraspy » Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:13 am wrote:
Mcdonalds » Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:31 am wrote:No offense but "cause he said so" at this point isn't rly good enough

At this point, huh? So up to this point, where's your contribution? A quick iso of you and you're probably the heaviest lurker in the game, and that's coming from someone who hasn't been able to post much in the last couple weeks. If you say taking a confirmed townie's advice isn't good enough right now, then why don't you tell me who's top of your scum list and why.


Calling someone a lurker whilst outing yourself as one isn't the wisest of actions

As for my T/S list (assuming the model suggested by Rezmanders)
Town:
Rezombad - at times the only one actively driving the game, pro active and trying to progress the game
Ham - I'm bad at reading him but he seems town
Pedro - mod confirmed
Rednihist - super lucky and I could be swayed to believe he is scum, I am simply more sure of the following 3

Scum:
GR - panicky, suddenly, he (along with Rcw) try to start a wagon on scumbag, out of seemingly nowhere
Rcw - super panicky, and remarkably aggressive suddenly, pretty sure he is bussing scumbag...or trying to
Scumbag - his post about the Nicol Bolas realm and that bit at the beginning of day 2
by Mcdonalds
Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:56 pm
Forum: Completed Games
Topic: Planechase Mafia - Game Over
Replies: 1164
Views: 145423

Planechase Mafia - Game Over

(OOG: going out of town tomorrow, may not be on for a couple of days)
by Mcdonalds
Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:31 am
Forum: Completed Games
Topic: Planechase Mafia - Game Over
Replies: 1164
Views: 145423

Planechase Mafia - Game Over

No offense but "cause he said so" at this point isn't rly good enough
by Mcdonalds
Sun May 31, 2015 4:49 pm
Forum: Completed Games
Topic: Planechase Mafia - Game Over
Replies: 1164
Views: 145423

Planechase Mafia - Game Over

vote imopen
by Mcdonalds
Sat May 30, 2015 9:22 pm
Forum: Completed Games
Topic: Planechase Mafia - Game Over
Replies: 1164
Views: 145423

Planechase Mafia - Game Over

Who the fuck planeswalked?

planeswalk
by Mcdonalds
Tue May 26, 2015 6:23 pm
Forum: Completed Games
Topic: Planechase Mafia - Game Over
Replies: 1164
Views: 145423

Planechase Mafia - Game Over

unvote,vote GR
by Mcdonalds
Tue May 26, 2015 1:58 am
Forum: Completed Games
Topic: Planechase Mafia - Game Over
Replies: 1164
Views: 145423

Planechase Mafia - Game Over

( G_R ) » Mon May 25, 2015 6:13 pm wrote:Allow me to plain-sight lurk:

^_^


Duuuude :/
by Mcdonalds
Thu May 21, 2015 11:04 pm
Forum: Completed Games
Topic: Planechase Mafia - Game Over
Replies: 1164
Views: 145423

Planechase Mafia - Game Over

Will ISO Rez and Red tonight/tomorrow
by Mcdonalds
Thu May 21, 2015 11:03 pm
Forum: Completed Games
Topic: Planechase Mafia - Game Over
Replies: 1164
Views: 145423

Planechase Mafia - Game Over

Well scum aren't going to start posting if they've been lynched and are ghosts (the role is wasted on them actually)
by Mcdonalds
Thu May 21, 2015 10:53 pm
Forum: Completed Games
Topic: Planechase Mafia - Game Over
Replies: 1164
Views: 145423

Planechase Mafia - Game Over

So to clarify, that persons vote counts for 2?
by Mcdonalds
Fri May 15, 2015 8:31 pm
Forum: Completed Games
Topic: Planechase Mafia - Game Over
Replies: 1164
Views: 145423

Planechase Mafia - Game Over

That aside, what are we doing, I feel there is a solid case on scumbag, is there anyone Im missing, what do?
by Mcdonalds
Fri May 15, 2015 8:30 pm
Forum: Completed Games
Topic: Planechase Mafia - Game Over
Replies: 1164
Views: 145423

Planechase Mafia - Game Over

We wouldn't want another rage quit
by Mcdonalds
Thu May 14, 2015 3:35 pm
Forum: Completed Games
Topic: Planechase Mafia - Game Over
Replies: 1164
Views: 145423

Planechase Mafia - Game Over

planeswalk
by Mcdonalds
Sun May 10, 2015 11:01 pm
Forum: Completed Games
Topic: Planechase Mafia - Game Over
Replies: 1164
Views: 145423

Planechase Mafia - Game Over

@witchhunt pretty much, I wasn't entirely sure about him but his lack of claim was what did it for me
by Mcdonalds
Fri May 08, 2015 5:45 pm
Forum: Completed Games
Topic: Planechase Mafia - Game Over
Replies: 1164
Views: 145423

Planechase Mafia - Game Over

I'm voting scumbag not tube hunter
by Mcdonalds
Fri May 08, 2015 12:41 am
Forum: Completed Games
Topic: Planechase Mafia - Game Over
Replies: 1164
Views: 145423

Planechase Mafia - Game Over

Finals are done, woot

vote scumbag
by Mcdonalds
Fri May 01, 2015 3:51 pm
Forum: Completed Games
Topic: Planechase Mafia - Game Over
Replies: 1164
Views: 145423

Planechase Mafia - Game Over

unvote, vote Jamie
by Mcdonalds
Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:08 am
Forum: Completed Games
Topic: Planechase Mafia - Game Over
Replies: 1164
Views: 145423

Planechase Mafia - Game Over

Congrats
by Mcdonalds
Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:23 am
Forum: Completed Games
Topic: Planechase Mafia - Game Over
Replies: 1164
Views: 145423

Planechase Mafia - Game Over

@ham/imopen, who do you think is scum?
by Mcdonalds
Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:56 pm
Forum: Completed Games
Topic: Planechase Mafia - Game Over
Replies: 1164
Views: 145423

Planechase Mafia - Game Over

The yellow is a tad unreadable, do you mind reposting that in a darker color

(On my phone most of the time, otherwise I'd just highlight it
by Mcdonalds
Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:31 am
Forum: Completed Games
Topic: Planechase Mafia - Game Over
Replies: 1164
Views: 145423

Planechase Mafia - Game Over

I'm leaning more towards rcw though

vote rcw
by Mcdonalds
Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:29 am
Forum: Completed Games
Topic: Planechase Mafia - Game Over
Replies: 1164
Views: 145423

Planechase Mafia - Game Over

I too am interested in your logic

I'm here, needed to replace my phone which I do most of my browsing on this site from.
by Mcdonalds
Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:50 am
Forum: Completed Games
Topic: Planechase Mafia - Game Over
Replies: 1164
Views: 145423

Planechase Mafia - Game Over

I feel if the scum could do anything about it, it won't matter who you target
by Mcdonalds
Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:25 pm
Forum: Completed Games
Topic: Planechase Mafia - Game Over
Replies: 1164
Views: 145423

Planechase Mafia - Game Over

Not opposed but who?
by Mcdonalds
Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:21 pm
Forum: Completed Games
Topic: Planechase Mafia - Game Over
Replies: 1164
Views: 145423

Planechase Mafia - Game Over

Col. Khaddafi » Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:15 am wrote:
Also its Nicol'Fucking'Bolas personal plane, that's scummy as hell, whats there to grant that olas can't pull any special tricks while in his plane? We should avoid it like the plague.

Go on...
by Mcdonalds
Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:25 am
Forum: Completed Games
Topic: Planechase Mafia - Game Over
Replies: 1164
Views: 145423

Planechase Mafia - Game Over

planeswalk

Return to “Planechase Mafia - Game Over”