MTGSalvation acquired by Curse

Community Issues

Moderators: Col. Khaddafi, ( G_R )

( G_G )
Not to be confused with ( G_R )
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)

MTGSalvation acquired by Curse

Postby ( G_G ) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:34 pm

From Boubouille posted on MTGSalvation reposting for those without access.

Hai!

After many months of random rumors, negotiation, corgis, and everything, I can somehow announce that MTGSalvation is being acquired by Curse Gaming.

It's been a pretty slow acquisition and I'm sure you guys heard about it back and forth on the forums, and making it official will hopefully let me clear up the situation for everyone.

1. I'll be the new guy to blame whenever something goes wrong on the site. I will try to jump in on the community progressively but everything remains in the hands of the existing team. You might have seen my name on a couple of other websites I created/ran in the past like MMO-Champion, Diablofans, Reign of Gaming, and a bunch of other stuff.

2. The main goal today is to stabilize the site, get used to everything here, and decide on what we can do in
the future. You should see improvements but they will take a few weeks, the sale is very recent and we're not going to rush anything, especially before we get any kind of community feedback.

This is a half-official announcement, I'm mostly using it as an opportunity to say hi to the community now that the site has been moved to our servers and that we can actually fix things if problems come up.

I'll probably have more for you guys in the future but for now I just want to open a line of communication and address any questions you might have.

Hope we'll get along and stuff. Please ask absolutely any question you might have about the whole thing in this thread, I'll try to reply to them as best as I can.
That which does not kill you will make you stronger but probably hurt, hurt alot.

Return to “Speak Your Mind”