We finally Died to Removal - #BlatherGate [10]

Community Issues

Moderators: Col. Khaddafi, ( G_R )

Blackhound
prinny dood!
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)

Postby Blackhound » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:29 am

As a 25-year-long Magic player and attorney, I am disturbed by what you wrote. You are justifying your own opinion as being the only valid one. Let us review some issues, both with Jeremy and political.

1. What you believe to be a "Nazi" does not matter. Nazism was a fascist, statist system in Central Europe during the 1930s and 1940s. A guy who voted for Trump is not a Nazi, and frankly, neither is a KKK member. Let me know when they advocate the overthrow of democracy.

2. Fascism is a form of government, not political leaning. Communism is fascist. Antifa is fascist. Black Panthers advocate fascism.

3. You do not get to determine who is a Nazi, period. Full stop. If you punch a "Nazi", you deserve to either be punched back, go to prison, or both.

4. Jeremy has a point: Sprankly DID dress provocatively to get attention and money. Sorry you do not agree.

5. His posts are edgy, but guess what? THAT IS OK. You do NOT need to read it, but preventing others from reading it is WRONG.

6. What effect your words have on others are about the listener and their reaction, not the speaker. If Sprankly chose to step away from her hobby (we have other possible reasons that are more nefarious) than so be it, but that was HER CHOICE. He is not responsible for that, sorry.

7. The First Amendment does not apply to non-government entities, but if you abuse people whose voice does not rhyme with the moral polices', you will lose business and create more Jeremies. That is a fact. I am a conservative who was pushed further right in college, law school, and NYC.

8. Stop alienating conservative voices. Magic is still, largely, a white male game. Do not push away your core demographic.

9. For goodness sake, stop with the "we do not need you" language. That is the language of exclusion, or de-naturalization. You do not need conservative voices? What if the conservative voices do not need you, and decide to instead kick YOU out of Magic? Who the heck are you to be the gatekeeper of a game?

It is my belief that you post is very offensive. It also should not be on the public page. It misrepresents the Magic community as SJWs, which it is not.

If Jeremy is reading this, feel free to contact me.

Blackhound
prinny dood!

Postby Blackhound » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:30 am

agree with the vast majority of this opinion piece, however: in one paragraph it states that policing peoples thoughts is abhorrent, and in another paragragh it states one should be OK with shooting people for their thoughts.

Nazis in Normandy were an occupying force waging a war of aggresson and comitting human rights violations. Modern American nazis are just a**holes with their heads lodged, we should shoot them? If and when they become violent prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law sure, but to espouse idealogical violence is dangerous, extreme thinking.

Blackhound
prinny dood!

Postby Blackhound » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:30 am

Internet "trolls" basically have no life, and their mission is to get under your skin. If you are letting the trolls win, then you either need to re-evaluate your goals, re-evaluate the places you frequent on the Internet, or re-evaluate where and how you "display" yourself on the web.

I fail to see why this young lady is even important to the MtG community. It's not apparently because she plays Magic well, it's because she displays herself in skimpy costumes dressed like Chandra or Liliana... She wants a million followers on Instagram or something...

When you freely display yourself on the web, you're going to be subject to some ugly talk. I hate that for the young lady, but this isn't a MtG problem, this is an Internet/Real World problem. Does this girl play tournament level Magic? If she doesn't, then why do we care? I'm not attacking the young lady in my free time, but this hardly seems germane to the conversation on mtgsalvation.com.

Blackhound
prinny dood!

Postby Blackhound » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:31 am

Why is this leftist piece of garbage propaganda form a colored-hair landwhale an article in a mtg website? Why don'y you go to your tumblr safe-spaced where you can cry about evil white men and how we need more representation of the disabled hellicopter-sexual and privilege-checking quotas?

I swear, women will ruin EVERYTHING they get their hands on. Every hobby,e very game, every entertainment. There is always a golden age before women want to be grrrrrl gamers XD or EPIC PLAYERS. Then there is always decadence when they arrivve. And then there is THIS.

Blackhound
prinny dood!

Why is this leftist piece of garbage propaganda form a color-haired landwhale an article in a mtg website?"

Because cucks like you are easily triggered. Go suck your mom's dick.

Blackhound
prinny dood!

Says the nu-male defending a tumblr landwhale's terrorist speech about the evil white men.

I'm sorry, white knight, but the only thing you will get is a "CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE" notice.

Blackhound
prinny dood!

Postby Blackhound » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:32 am

So what did we learn, innocent till proven guilty whet the way of the Dodo and that people can not differentiate between Nazi and centre right."

You can barely type actual words.

"Lets unpackage my statement: Innocent till proven guilty is a axiom that I live by, it means that a person is not guilty of a crime until sufficient evidence is presented."

If you don't have enough of a soul to understand that when someone's entire "criticism" is based entirely around their physical appearance with the obvious attempt to demean the person they're targeting, then it's no wonder you can barely type actual words.

"Regarding the criticism that stared this *****-storm, that was valid criticism an the person in question should have acted like an adult, not a petulant child and call sexism for the mob of self righteous peasants to help her."

You don't need a hyphen before "storm" when using it in conjunction with a pejorative.

"I find this problematic since this is the exact tactics used by the very people who where mentioned in the second part of my statement."

You can find it deeply offensive if you want; you're still an idiot.

"When I say, that people can not differentiate between Centre Right and Nazi, is a statement about the current political climate in the US, where if you don't ascribe to the most stringent leftist dogma you are a wrong thinker and a bad person (keep that in mind)."

It's actually pretty easy: "centre right" people don't defend Nazis.

"Let me put it bluntly, if you are pointing at a person who doesn't agree with you and you call it a Nazi, you are the part of the problem."

Let me put it bluntly: when you ascribe Nazi like behavior, you're going to be called a Nazi. See, Hitler literally wrote in his book that his ideas originated from the United States centre right ideologies. Concentration camps; check. Jim Crow laws; check. Segregation; check. The blueprint for this type of behavior is unfortunately very American, right down to the Nazi rallies held at Madison Square Gardens in the 30s. In other words: stop acting like Nazis haven't been here for decades because they have.

"Remember the part I told you to keep in mind "you are a wrong thinker and a bad person", that is the mentality of a Nazi,"

No, the mentality of a Nazi is to get rid of everyone who doesn't LOOK like you. It has nothing to do with politics or religion, those things were literally just shoehorned in once Hitler took power, because it made it much easier to control those who didn't look like him.

"its either you agree with the party or you are an enemy of the people. Pure dogmatic ideology peddled by new age Marxists. The protests, mobs, riots all a sign that someone is incapable of accepting the opinion of others."

You're literally butthurt because of the opinion of this article.

"I don't give a pack rats ass about your political leanings"

Yes, you clearly do, or you wouldn't have been triggered.

"sexual orientation, sexual identity, skin colour, religion. If you act as a decent person I will respect you but the moment you stop respecting the opinion of others and start attacking, harassing them, posting there personal info and calling for a public lynching joust because thy sad something you don't agree with, that is the point I stop respecting you, that is the point you have become a Nazi, because here is the historical truth, someone who disagreed with the Nazi party during there rain ended up at best in a concentration camp at worst with a bullet in there head. And the same thing goes with the Commies."

Learn actual words, please.

"If you want to find someone who is part of the problem, look in the mirror."

Wow, there was a complete sentence in there after all.

"I respect your opinion"

Cuck.

Blackhound
prinny dood!

Postby Blackhound » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:32 am

Going after someone´s spelling mistakes and using it to devalue their arguments is so low.

Also why do you sign your posts with "cuck"? It seems to me that it isnt of public concern who you want your wife to sleep with.

Blackhound
prinny dood!

Postby Blackhound » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:34 am

Keep your politics out of my hobby and leave me alone, you fanatical control-freak!

Let me say this in unequivocal terms: I have absolutely no sympathy for you. The best you can hope for from me is that I will remain neutral on this topic because I don't want to be bothered with this. But if you keep pushing this ideological drivel onto me, I will take a stance. Against you. Unlike most people, I don't think that you have good intentions and are just misguided. I have read and thought about your ideology for a long time, and I know that it isn't about empathy as you claim it is. It's about directing your hatred towards others while feeling morally superior at the same time. And it's about power and control.

And if you feel like I'm blowing things out of proportion to demonize you. Good. Feel that way. But use it as an angle for introspection.

And if anyone thinks I'm going way overboard: You don't argue with these people using rational arguments. You throw everything they accuse you of right back into their faces, where it belongs.

Alex
Not Even MAD

Postby Alex » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:53 pm

Jesus, what a savage. The beautiful bastard.

Alex
Not Even MAD

Postby Alex » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:32 pm

Lol, wouldn't let me see it until I logged out of Twitch cause I'm still banned on MTGSalvation.

Alex
Not Even MAD

Postby Alex » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:34 pm

Man this thread is basically the track for Olympic-level mental gymnastics.

Blackhound
prinny dood!

Postby Blackhound » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:38 pm

Teia put the artical up yesterday, since then 7 posters have been suspended from the site.

Sir Sapphire the 3rd
Tire Aficionado

Postby Sir Sapphire the 3rd » Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:00 am

jesus fucking christ Thank god I dont post there anymore.
I just shit post and get blocked on the twatters

iamabadman
Defender of GRR

Postby iamabadman » Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:50 am

Teia put the artical up yesterday, since then 7 posters have been suspended from the site.

teia is a fucking backstabber. burn mtgsilly burn. begone mtgshits and take whatever is suppose to be misetings now, is it goodgamery?

Blackhound
prinny dood!

Postby Blackhound » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:57 am

What a great way to alienate a large percentage of your patrons on this site. Politics has absolutely ZERO place in a children's card game.

This is what drives people away. This is bad for the game. Social Justice (which is exactly what you're advocating for here) kills everything it touches. It's bigoted at it's core. Grouping people together based on their race/sex/orientation is horrific to me as a liberal. The individual is what matters.

You can't just compare Conservatives to Nazis. I don't think you know what a Nazi is. If there a small sect of white nationalists in the US? Of course there is, but they've very small. 100 people showed up for a rally in Virginia? 100 is insignificant. Look at what the women's marches achieved. You can take 200 people, circle them, and just point and laugh. You've defeated (and embarrassed) them easily. Instead the media just keeps showing Richard Spencer's face on TV, giving him EXACTLY what he wants.

Comparing the situation in our community to anything having to do with Nazis is just sickening. Literally nobody involved in this debacle has brought up anything anti-Semitic, racist, or anything that Nazis actually stand for. This is just a giant straw man you can build up and tear down and claim victory.

Evidence is extremely important when you're trying to ruin someone's livelihood. Youtube, Patreon or however MTGHQ makes his living. I was told by someone that I should have aborted my children and to KYS just for asking for some credible evidence of the years of harassment that's been alleged. I'm very neutral here.

I want to know if the person is actually what people allege he/she is before we crucify him in the court of public opinion.

This is not helping the community, but it is helping to further the divide between people. Let's just call out bad behavior when it happens, let the idiot talking heads talk while we ignore them. Let's meet new people, and play our game together.

Blackhound
prinny dood!

Postby Blackhound » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:58 am

When it involves suppressing your speech, or when it involves hanging out with people who make you uncomfortable. You dislike rich white men, and I might dislike transexuals. Its ok to self segregate.

Blackhound
prinny dood!

Postby Blackhound » Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:18 pm

If you feel that you can't comment on MTGSalvation without being singled out by the mods, ask yourself why that is.

Blackhound
prinny dood!

Postby Blackhound » Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:18 pm

If you find yourself feeling offended when the same call for introspection is repeated back at you, ask yourself why.

Blackhound
prinny dood!

Postby Blackhound » Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:20 pm

So it’s ok to send this guy Jeremy death threats, then? Because he’s a an A-Hole of the highest caliber, he deserves to be hounded by death threats? I guess he can’t hurt anybody’s feeling if he’s dead.

Eye for an Eye? That is what this thread, the mods, this site, is effectively endorsing, and it’s disgusting.

I assume you are all sitting at home in your Batman costumes waiting for commissioner Gordon to light the lamp on the bat signal to enact your “social justice” on the bad people of this world.

Corruption Watch

Postby Corruption Watch » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:48 pm

Blatant corruption.
SHUT UP IMBECILE

Blackhound
prinny dood!

Postby Blackhound » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:45 pm

As a poster over there has just pointed out all the comments have now been deleted.

Blackhound
prinny dood!

Postby Blackhound » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:46 pm

Shame they can’t delete the same comments I copy pasted here.

Blackhound
prinny dood!

Postby Blackhound » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:46 pm

How do you feel about this corruption watch ?

Corruption Watch

Postby Corruption Watch » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:05 am

I'm sure it's just a coincidence that the comments were deleted immediately after ISBPathfinder admitted he's a conservative and disagreed with Teia.
SHUT UP IMBECILE

Corruption Watch

Postby Corruption Watch » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:10 am

Also, we have Milo Yiannopoulos in Australia currently and we're not giving him back.
SHUT UP IMBECILE

Blackhound
prinny dood!

Postby Blackhound » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:14 am

I'm going to post here, take my permaban, and continue on with my life.

In 2012, Teia was made a mod of Water Cooler Talk. A lot of people were unhappy with this, because Teia's responses to everything was, "You're a bigot". There was no logic, no reasoning. She publicly chastised Brandon (a previous mod of WCT) for being toxic, but he had done nothing wrong, nor had he caused such an issue as she made it out. It was the usual BS from Teia, "No one said anything because of ~discrimination~ and fear".

After that, Teia led a campaign of nuking the site of a lot of the ***** going on, because Curse was about to own the site, and she gladly turned on friends in order to cement her mod position. Teia's ultimate folly was in a thread about masturbation in the Water Cooler Talk, and the subsequent thread in which people said it should have been removed, as it was creepy to talk about on a site frequented by teenagers.

I'll provide evidence because I demanded it from Teia earlier

This is par for the course, and when in 2012 people were pushing back against Teia, we all got infractions, suspensions, and bans for being "too public" with out criticism and making it "personal", not "professional". This is Sally in a nutshell.

Blackhound
prinny dood!

Postby Blackhound » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:15 am

Lulz.

Corruption Watch

Postby Corruption Watch » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:15 am

Haha, beat me to it.
SHUT UP IMBECILE

Corruption Watch

Postby Corruption Watch » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:16 am

That dood is going to be in a world of shit.
SHUT UP IMBECILE

Blackhound
prinny dood!

Postby Blackhound » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:33 am

He is now saying they closed down the comments because the narrative wasn’t going the mods way and teia had already called everyone a Nazi so they had nothing to lose at this point.

Corruption Watch

Postby Corruption Watch » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:38 am

hesrightyouknow.jpg
SHUT UP IMBECILE

Blackhound
prinny dood!

Postby Blackhound » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:28 am

Whats the matter, not enough people willing to drink the kook-aid ? Too many facts disputing the artical for there liking.

Blackhound
prinny dood!

Postby Blackhound » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:32 am

How dare we question a crazy lady who calls all conservatives nazis in order to defend why a cosplayer making money from teenagers quits because of a video 6 months previously.

Sir Sapphire the 3rd
Tire Aficionado

Postby Sir Sapphire the 3rd » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:36 am

Keep it classy MTGS
You fucking tards
I just shit post and get blocked on the twatters

Corruption Watch

Postby Corruption Watch » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:16 am

:iridium:
SHUT UP IMBECILE

iamabadman
Defender of GRR

Postby iamabadman » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:32 am

I assume you are all sitting at home in your Batman costumes waiting for commissioner Gordon to light the lamp on the bat signal to enact your “social justice” on the bad people of this world.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: this guy wins

Return to “Speak Your Mind”