Speak Your MindWe finally Died to Removal - #BlatherGate [10]

Community Issues

Moderators: Col. Khaddafi, ( G_R )

Blackhound
prinny dood!
Posts: 2463
(View: All /In topic)
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:03 pm
Medals: 1
Has thanked: 103 times
Been thanked: 104 times

We finally Died to Removal - #BlatherGate [10]

Post #3081 by Blackhound » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:46 pm


Blackhound
prinny dood!
Posts: 2463
(View: All /In topic)
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:03 pm
Medals: 1
Has thanked: 103 times
Been thanked: 104 times

We finally Died to Removal - #BlatherGate [10]

Post #3082 by Blackhound » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:47 pm


Teia Rabishu
Newcomer
Posts: 33
(View: All /In topic)
Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:42 am
Been thanked: 1 time

We finally Died to Removal - #BlatherGate [10]

Post #3083 by Teia Rabishu » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:55 am

Blackhound » Mon May 28, 2018 11:00 am wrote:https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4rMeuGbwdCE&t=165s


While this dude's full of shit (dat armchair philosophy), oh man, the sheer amount of buck-passing that happened during that whole debacle highlights what an incompetent shitshow the MTGS administration really is. The logs (which of course I kept because I'm not a fucking moron) are absolutely glorious in how hard they try to gaslight me as to what happened.

Wildfire promised "no recriminations" (his own words) for the fallout from the event. kaburi rewrote entire sections of the article (though the opportunistic little shitstain distanced himself from ever having done that when it came time to make sure his hands looked clean), including producing some of the more contentious parts. That manufactured controversy about calling for violence against Nazis? Could've been solved if I'd simply thrown the adjective "digital" in front of it (and Fahey damn well knows what was meant there), but hey, I wasn't allowed to give it an edit pass after I sent it off for editing. But the actual trigger for my ouster wasn't that article, but our preview card article, which was complete shit from an editorial standpoint (it's okay for staff to talk about the preview in public at a GP but not okay to include the content staff in its creation process?) and I insisted it needed a go-over because, well, it was shit (and I've spoken with professionals in the tabletop gaming industry—the article was dogshit), and that triggered Feyd's hate-on for me enough that he passive-aggressively got Curse's product manager to come in and get rid of me in such a half-assed and rushed way that I still have a fucking helpdesk. Hell, I still had GRR access for like a week or some shit. And of course at the forefront of every criticism of me was that damn article, because it made sense for Wildfire, Feyd, and the others to play office politics rather than, you know, be adults about it. Honestly, their antics could fill multiple posts (neither is fit for any kind of leadership position whatsoever), but I don't feel like hammering that point into eternity so I'll leave it there.

For additional fun, here's the gaslighting I got from Feyd for having that signature:

Your signature has, of course, been removed.
Do not remake it.

You and I both know the exact words spoken to you were "Write something, and we'll see if we can rewrite it into something publishable." Instead you decided to publish what you wrote in the middle of the night on your own. For this, you lost all access from being able to self publish ever again.

Everyone was fine with that being the end of that, except you. You were consistently intolerable until you ultimately went on a tirade about us getting a preview card and you not being included on it. To the point that the Curse Content Manager herself took you aside for a discussion that led to your removal from staff.

At this point, you need to ask if you wish to be a part of this community at all.
I have absolutely no interest in engaging with you.
Consider this a final warning.


1) Multiple edit passes and rewrites were made. The ratio of my content to other people's was more like 50/50.
2) The admins told me at the time that loss of content management access was temporary and provided a list of criteria that needed to be met to get it back.
3) That was hardly the end of anything since I never heard the end of that article in mod chat.
4) As above, my complaints about the preview article was that the quality of writing was dogshit and that it made no attempt to adhere to our style guide. Feyd's defense of these two points made one industry professional laugh.
5) The only reason the Curse product manager (not content manager) "took me aside" was because Feyd called her down on me to fire me. The logs make this abundantly clear.

I don't give a fuck what Fahey says about me in the end, but MTGS managed to prove that even the most loyal among its staff are only good for as long as the boat doesn't rock. Hence why my replacement, Sev8, is a limpdick outsider to the site with no plans, no vision, just maintenance of a status quo that's put the site into a death spiral.

Something something I'm MTGS' Trotsky something something.

User avatar
Mogadishu Jones
The Superfluous Man
Posts: 6090
(View: All /In topic)
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:52 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 64 times

We finally Died to Removal - #BlatherGate [10]

Post #3084 by Mogadishu Jones » Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:25 am

Lmao wait tea rabbitshoes got banned from mtgs for Ben f a troll or something? Hahahaha fuck you tea that’s what you get you douche.

User avatar
imopen2
Tire Aficionado
Posts: 5997
(View: All /In topic)
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:59 am
Medals: 1
:
Gold Pioneer
Has thanked: 52 times
Been thanked: 103 times

We finally Died to Removal - #BlatherGate [10]

Post #3085 by imopen2 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:04 am

why
Kijin Zabuza: My pokemon cards bring the boys to the yard
Kijin Zabuza: And they're like, "Oh **** he has cards"
TwinBGenerationX: damn right
TwinBGenerationX: I wanna trade cards I could trade you, BUT NOT MY CHARIZARD!

Blackhound
prinny dood!
Posts: 2463
(View: All /In topic)
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:03 pm
Medals: 1
Has thanked: 103 times
Been thanked: 104 times

We finally Died to Removal - #BlatherGate [10]

Post #3086 by Blackhound » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:24 pm

Could you post the logs here ?

Blackhound
prinny dood!
Posts: 2463
(View: All /In topic)
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:03 pm
Medals: 1
Has thanked: 103 times
Been thanked: 104 times

We finally Died to Removal - #BlatherGate [10]

Post #3087 by Blackhound » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:29 pm

Office politics on a children’s card game forum.

Blackhound
prinny dood!
Posts: 2463
(View: All /In topic)
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:03 pm
Medals: 1
Has thanked: 103 times
Been thanked: 104 times

We finally Died to Removal - #BlatherGate [10]

Post #3088 by Blackhound » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:42 pm

Is this the same Feyd who came here and called us half decent human beings ?

Blackhound
prinny dood!
Posts: 2463
(View: All /In topic)
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:03 pm
Medals: 1
Has thanked: 103 times
Been thanked: 104 times

We finally Died to Removal - #BlatherGate [10]

Post #3089 by Blackhound » Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:52 pm

I shall post on his help desk asking for an apology.

Blackhound
prinny dood!
Posts: 2463
(View: All /In topic)
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:03 pm
Medals: 1
Has thanked: 103 times
Been thanked: 104 times

We finally Died to Removal - #BlatherGate [10]

Post #3090 by Blackhound » Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:07 pm

I’ll probably be labeled as a terrorist.

Blackhound
prinny dood!
Posts: 2463
(View: All /In topic)
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:03 pm
Medals: 1
Has thanked: 103 times
Been thanked: 104 times

We finally Died to Removal - #BlatherGate [10]

Post #3091 by Blackhound » Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:34 pm

Out of interest teia did any of the mods get paid, if not it makes it even more laughable that there is office politics.

Teia Rabishu
Newcomer
Posts: 33
(View: All /In topic)
Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:42 am
Been thanked: 1 time

We finally Died to Removal - #BlatherGate [10]

Post #3092 by Teia Rabishu » Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:35 pm

Mogadishu Jones » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:25 pm wrote:Lmao wait tea rabbitshoes got banned from mtgs for Ben f a troll or something? Hahahaha fuck you tea that’s what you get you douche.

Aww, at least your mom was nice to me. :-(

Teia Rabishu
Newcomer
Posts: 33
(View: All /In topic)
Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:42 am
Been thanked: 1 time

We finally Died to Removal - #BlatherGate [10]

Post #3093 by Teia Rabishu » Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:37 pm

Blackhound » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:34 am wrote:Out of interest teia did any of the mods get paid, if not it makes it even more laughable that there is office politics.

There's swag, rather than direct payment (except for Feyd, since he's a Curse contractor). Admins get more than globals. Regular mods get dick all.

Blackhound
prinny dood!
Posts: 2463
(View: All /In topic)
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:03 pm
Medals: 1
Has thanked: 103 times
Been thanked: 104 times

We finally Died to Removal - #BlatherGate [10]

Post #3094 by Blackhound » Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:33 pm

This explains why he threw you under the bus.

User avatar
Sir Sapphire the 3rd
Tire Aficionado
Posts: 3111
(View: All /In topic)
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:10 am
Medals: 1
Location: New Jersey
:
Silver Pioneer
Has thanked: 35 times
Been thanked: 153 times
Contact:

We finally Died to Removal - #BlatherGate [10]

Post #3095 by Sir Sapphire the 3rd » Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:34 pm

So is this actually Teia?
I just shit post and get blocked on the twatters

Blackhound
prinny dood!
Posts: 2463
(View: All /In topic)
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:03 pm
Medals: 1
Has thanked: 103 times
Been thanked: 104 times

We finally Died to Removal - #BlatherGate [10]

Post #3096 by Blackhound » Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:34 pm

The cone has the Gaul to post here calling me a half decent human being.

Teia Rabishu
Newcomer
Posts: 33
(View: All /In topic)
Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:42 am
Been thanked: 1 time

We finally Died to Removal - #BlatherGate [10]

Post #3097 by Teia Rabishu » Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:22 pm

I'm sure you're at least 3/4 decent.

Teia Rabishu
Newcomer
Posts: 33
(View: All /In topic)
Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:42 am
Been thanked: 1 time

We finally Died to Removal - #BlatherGate [10]

Post #3098 by Teia Rabishu » Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:24 pm

Sir Sapphire the 3rd » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:34 am wrote:So is this actually Teia?

False flag.

Blackhound
prinny dood!
Posts: 2463
(View: All /In topic)
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:03 pm
Medals: 1
Has thanked: 103 times
Been thanked: 104 times

We finally Died to Removal - #BlatherGate [10]

Post #3099 by Blackhound » Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:45 pm

Shame.

Blackhound
prinny dood!
Posts: 2463
(View: All /In topic)
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:03 pm
Medals: 1
Has thanked: 103 times
Been thanked: 104 times

We finally Died to Removal - #BlatherGate [10]

Post #3100 by Blackhound » Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:45 pm

Who was it ?

Blackhound
prinny dood!
Posts: 2463
(View: All /In topic)
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:03 pm
Medals: 1
Has thanked: 103 times
Been thanked: 104 times

We finally Died to Removal - #BlatherGate [10]

Post #3101 by Blackhound » Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:46 pm

WHO IS ONLINE
Users browsing this forum: Blackhound, FaheyUSMC and 0 guests

Blackhound
prinny dood!
Posts: 2463
(View: All /In topic)
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:03 pm
Medals: 1
Has thanked: 103 times
Been thanked: 104 times

We finally Died to Removal - #BlatherGate [10]

Post #3102 by Blackhound » Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:46 pm

Hello.

FaheyUSMC
Rancor'd to Hell and Back
Posts: 55
(View: All /In topic)
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:57 pm
Medals: 1
Has thanked: 2 times

We finally Died to Removal - #BlatherGate [10]

Post #3103 by FaheyUSMC » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:06 pm

I knew it. I knew Teia would show up here at the end of the day, because Teia literally cannot be without attention being lavished on her. I haven't posted here since it started, but I knew it was only a matter of time before you started stalking around other sites and other groups, trying to ingratiate yourself in them and telling people that you were the victim, as you usually do at the end of the day.

You know why Dies to Removal exists? Part of it is because of no-name fucknuggets like you who ruined MTGS in the name of spreading your regressive propaganda, attempting to force people into your line of thinking. You even confirmed it during the Jeremy Hambly debacle on Sally in a post I read here, video posted at the time done. To read the post:

Of course the site is left wing. As Content Manager, I can even tell you that there's an explicitely feminist leaning towards front-page content--not that you'd really notice, since we don't really publish anything there that matters (although I'e touched on issues briefly in How To Handle "That Guy"). And Jeremy is That Guy ramped up to 11. On top of that, I've personally rejected article submissions that attempt to bring pro-Gamergate comparisons into discussions of social issues within the Magic community. Furthermore, the whole "rteality has a liberal bias" meme does have solid ground because politically, the American right wing has moved so far to the right that discrimination is utterly normalized under their philosophies.


You decided to impose your own worldview on ally alongside your regressive friends for the sake of your feelings not being hurt, the same that happened when you threw myself, as well as former mods under the bus during the drama of you being modded in the first place to make yourself seem more pious than you really are.

You're a shitty human being and you always have been.

Second, Feyd didn't gaslight you. If he had, it would have been public. It was decided to do it privately because--and I'm quoting several mods here from private conversations--they wanted you to sperg out, as you are wont to do. It gave them what they needed to finally excise you because you can't help yourself, you need to be the perpetual victim. How could you not see attitudes towards you changing even six months before the Hambly issue cropped up?

Your piece in it's infancy was shit, and it reflected on you as a person. You tried to gatekeep, and you were allowed to do so. But then you were no longer welcome in the hugbox, and you realized you were no longer the gatekeeper. Others were. You became the pariah you tried to make others--including many of the people on these forums--into for your own personal gain.

You say you don't care, but at the end of the day, you do. You are an individual who craves attention from others, and you want everyone to look at Alexandra Haggstrom. Which, I have to say, the fact they fucking name dropped you so quickly and so prominently should have been a red flag that they weren't on the up-and-up with you.

Blackhound
prinny dood!
Posts: 2463
(View: All /In topic)
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:03 pm
Medals: 1
Has thanked: 103 times
Been thanked: 104 times

We finally Died to Removal - #BlatherGate [10]

Post #3104 by Blackhound » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:13 pm

Huuuuuuuuuuuu.

Blackhound
prinny dood!
Posts: 2463
(View: All /In topic)
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:03 pm
Medals: 1
Has thanked: 103 times
Been thanked: 104 times

We finally Died to Removal - #BlatherGate [10]

Post #3105 by Blackhound » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:15 pm

Fucknugget, solid insult.

Blackhound
prinny dood!
Posts: 2463
(View: All /In topic)
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:03 pm
Medals: 1
Has thanked: 103 times
Been thanked: 104 times

We finally Died to Removal - #BlatherGate [10]

Post #3106 by Blackhound » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:16 pm

BIRTHDAYS
Congratulations to: InflatablePie (27)

Teia Rabishu
Newcomer
Posts: 33
(View: All /In topic)
Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:42 am
Been thanked: 1 time

We finally Died to Removal - #BlatherGate [10]

Post #3107 by Teia Rabishu » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:27 pm

May he be around for 28.

User avatar
( G_R )
Tire Aficionado
Posts: 14218
(View: All /In topic)
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:15 am
Medals: 6
Location: Mania
:
Platinum Pioneer Failure of Page 109 Scourge of Page 109 Great Card Analyst of Page 109
Has thanked: 108 times
Been thanked: 334 times

We finally Died to Removal - #BlatherGate [10]

Post #3108 by ( G_R ) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:36 pm

:hi:

Mcdonalds » Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:20 pm wrote:That explains why people keep coming over for chicken nuggets

FaheyUSMC
Rancor'd to Hell and Back
Posts: 55
(View: All /In topic)
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:57 pm
Medals: 1
Has thanked: 2 times

We finally Died to Removal - #BlatherGate [10]

Post #3109 by FaheyUSMC » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:44 pm


Blackhound
prinny dood!
Posts: 2463
(View: All /In topic)
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:03 pm
Medals: 1
Has thanked: 103 times
Been thanked: 104 times

We finally Died to Removal - #BlatherGate [10]

Post #3110 by Blackhound » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:49 pm

To page 109.

User avatar
( G_R )
Tire Aficionado
Posts: 14218
(View: All /In topic)
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:15 am
Medals: 6
Location: Mania
:
Platinum Pioneer Failure of Page 109 Scourge of Page 109 Great Card Analyst of Page 109
Has thanked: 108 times
Been thanked: 334 times

We finally Died to Removal - #BlatherGate [10]

Post #3111 by ( G_R ) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:49 pm

FaheyUSMC wrote:


shut up fgt
Y U MAD?

Mcdonalds » Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:20 pm wrote:That explains why people keep coming over for chicken nuggets

Blackhound
prinny dood!
Posts: 2463
(View: All /In topic)
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:03 pm
Medals: 1
Has thanked: 103 times
Been thanked: 104 times

We finally Died to Removal - #BlatherGate [10]

Post #3112 by Blackhound » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:40 pm



What are your thoughts on nexkbeards.

User avatar
Col. Khaddafi
Regular Scumbag
Posts: 9840
(View: All /In topic)
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:52 pm
Medals: 7
Location: Manasjap madness
:
Platinum Pioneer Scumbag of the Year, 2012 MTGS most creative ban, 2012 Failure of Page 109 Scourge of Page 109 Post #10 Post #100
Has thanked: 39 times
Been thanked: 443 times
Contact:

We finally Died to Removal - #BlatherGate [10]

Post #3113 by Col. Khaddafi » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:16 pm

Blackhound » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:42 am wrote:Is this the same Feyd who came here and called us half decent human beings ?

yes
Image


Originally posted by Galspanic on MTGS
I would still like to see the posts sent over to ( N_S ) and have the Salvation Gutter archived away and replaced with a link to MTGC.
Thank you for all the lies. Another fine display of integrity by iridium :thumbsup:

User avatar
Col. Khaddafi
Regular Scumbag
Posts: 9840
(View: All /In topic)
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:52 pm
Medals: 7
Location: Manasjap madness
:
Platinum Pioneer Scumbag of the Year, 2012 MTGS most creative ban, 2012 Failure of Page 109 Scourge of Page 109 Post #10 Post #100
Has thanked: 39 times
Been thanked: 443 times
Contact:

We finally Died to Removal - #BlatherGate [10]

Post #3114 by Col. Khaddafi » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:25 pm


That was not overtly polite :no2:
Image


Originally posted by Galspanic on MTGS
I would still like to see the posts sent over to ( N_S ) and have the Salvation Gutter archived away and replaced with a link to MTGC.
Thank you for all the lies. Another fine display of integrity by iridium :thumbsup:

User avatar
Mogadishu Jones
The Superfluous Man
Posts: 6090
(View: All /In topic)
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:52 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 64 times

We finally Died to Removal - #BlatherGate [10]

Post #3115 by Mogadishu Jones » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:50 am

Teia Rabishu » 03 Jun 2018 15:35 wrote:
Mogadishu Jones » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:25 pm wrote:Lmao wait tea rabbitshoes got banned from mtgs for Ben f a troll or something? Hahahaha fuck you tea that’s what you get you douche.

Aww, at least your mom was nice to me. :-(

I see you have not got any better at making posts on Internet forums.

User avatar
Mogadishu Jones
The Superfluous Man
Posts: 6090
(View: All /In topic)
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:52 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 64 times

We finally Died to Removal - #BlatherGate [10]

Post #3116 by Mogadishu Jones » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:52 am

FaheyUSMC » 03 Jun 2018 18:06 wrote:I knew it. I knew Teia would show up here at the end of the day, because Teia literally cannot be without attention being lavished on her. I haven't posted here since it started, but I knew it was only a matter of time before you started stalking around other sites and other groups, trying to ingratiate yourself in them and telling people that you were the victim, as you usually do at the end of the day.

You know why Dies to Removal exists? Part of it is because of no-name fucknuggets like you who ruined MTGS in the name of spreading your regressive propaganda, attempting to force people into your line of thinking. You even confirmed it during the Jeremy Hambly debacle on Sally in a post I read here, video posted at the time done. To read the post:

Of course the site is left wing. As Content Manager, I can even tell you that there's an explicitely feminist leaning towards front-page content--not that you'd really notice, since we don't really publish anything there that matters (although I'e touched on issues briefly in How To Handle "That Guy"). And Jeremy is That Guy ramped up to 11. On top of that, I've personally rejected article submissions that attempt to bring pro-Gamergate comparisons into discussions of social issues within the Magic community. Furthermore, the whole "rteality has a liberal bias" meme does have solid ground because politically, the American right wing has moved so far to the right that discrimination is utterly normalized under their philosophies.


You decided to impose your own worldview on ally alongside your regressive friends for the sake of your feelings not being hurt, the same that happened when you threw myself, as well as former mods under the bus during the drama of you being modded in the first place to make yourself seem more pious than you really are.

You're a shitty human being and you always have been.

Second, Feyd didn't gaslight you. If he had, it would have been public. It was decided to do it privately because--and I'm quoting several mods here from private conversations--they wanted you to sperg out, as you are wont to do. It gave them what they needed to finally excise you because you can't help yourself, you need to be the perpetual victim. How could you not see attitudes towards you changing even six months before the Hambly issue cropped up?

Your piece in it's infancy was shit, and it reflected on you as a person. You tried to gatekeep, and you were allowed to do so. But then you were no longer welcome in the hugbox, and you realized you were no longer the gatekeeper. Others were. You became the pariah you tried to make others--including many of the people on these forums--into for your own personal gain.

You say you don't care, but at the end of the day, you do. You are an individual who craves attention from others, and you want everyone to look at Alexandra Haggstrom. Which, I have to say, the fact they fucking name dropped you so quickly and so prominently should have been a red flag that they weren't on the up-and-up with you.


This site exists because people like you come and make angry gigantic rant posts after y’all get all red in the face about children’s card game Internet forums.

User avatar
Mogadishu Jones
The Superfluous Man
Posts: 6090
(View: All /In topic)
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:52 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 64 times

We finally Died to Removal - #BlatherGate [10]

Post #3117 by Mogadishu Jones » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:55 am

FaheyUSMC » 03 Jun 2018 18:06 wrote:I knew it. I knew Teia would show up here at the end of the day, because Teia literally cannot be without attention being lavished on her. I haven't posted here since it started, but I knew it was only a matter of time before you started stalking around other sites and other groups, trying to ingratiate yourself in them and telling people that you were the victim, as you usually do at the end of the day.

You know why Dies to Removal exists? Part of it is because of no-name fucknuggets like you who ruined MTGS in the name of spreading your regressive propaganda, attempting to force people into your line of thinking. You even confirmed it during the Jeremy Hambly debacle on Sally in a post I read here, video posted at the time done. To read the post:

Of course the site is left wing. As Content Manager, I can even tell you that there's an explicitely feminist leaning towards front-page content--not that you'd really notice, since we don't really publish anything there that matters (although I'e touched on issues briefly in How To Handle "That Guy"). And Jeremy is That Guy ramped up to 11. On top of that, I've personally rejected article submissions that attempt to bring pro-Gamergate comparisons into discussions of social issues within the Magic community. Furthermore, the whole "rteality has a liberal bias" meme does have solid ground because politically, the American right wing has moved so far to the right that discrimination is utterly normalized under their philosophies.


You decided to impose your own worldview on ally alongside your regressive friends for the sake of your feelings not being hurt, the same that happened when you threw myself, as well as former mods under the bus during the drama of you being modded in the first place to make yourself seem more pious than you really are.

You're a shitty human being and you always have been.

Second, Feyd didn't gaslight you. If he had, it would have been public. It was decided to do it privately because--and I'm quoting several mods here from private conversations--they wanted you to sperg out, as you are wont to do. It gave them what they needed to finally excise you because you can't help yourself, you need to be the perpetual victim. How could you not see attitudes towards you changing even six months before the Hambly issue cropped up?

Your piece in it's infancy was shit, and it reflected on you as a person. You tried to gatekeep, and you were allowed to do so. But then you were no longer welcome in the hugbox, and you realized you were no longer the gatekeeper. Others were. You became the pariah you tried to make others--including many of the people on these forums--into for your own personal gain.

You say you don't care, but at the end of the day, you do. You are an individual who craves attention from others, and you want everyone to look at Alexandra Haggstrom. Which, I have to say, the fact they fucking name dropped you so quickly and so prominently should have been a red flag that they weren't on the up-and-up with you.
also he. Tea is a he.

User avatar
Mogadishu Jones
The Superfluous Man
Posts: 6090
(View: All /In topic)
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:52 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 64 times

We finally Died to Removal - #BlatherGate [10]

Post #3118 by Mogadishu Jones » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:56 am

Dtr- if mtgs won’t support your drama, we will.

User avatar
( G_R )
Tire Aficionado
Posts: 14218
(View: All /In topic)
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:15 am
Medals: 6
Location: Mania
:
Platinum Pioneer Failure of Page 109 Scourge of Page 109 Great Card Analyst of Page 109
Has thanked: 108 times
Been thanked: 334 times

We finally Died to Removal - #BlatherGate [10]

Post #3119 by ( G_R ) » Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:41 am

We do love ourselves some drama.

Mcdonalds » Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:20 pm wrote:That explains why people keep coming over for chicken nuggets

User avatar
Alex
Not Even MAD
Posts: 4236
(View: All /In topic)
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:50 pm
Medals: 1
:
Failure of Page 109
Has thanked: 61 times
Been thanked: 242 times

We finally Died to Removal - #BlatherGate [10]

Post #3120 by Alex » Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:14 pm

The fact that people wrote so many words about such a dead website is a testament to how powerful autism actually is.


Return to “Speak Your Mind”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests