We finally Died to Removal - #BlatherGate [10]

Community Issues

Moderators: Col. Khaddafi, ( G_R )

Mogadishu Jones
The Superfluous Man
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)

Postby Mogadishu Jones » Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:02 am

Well, that and hoping that my favourite mentally ill ex-Marine posts an even bigger, longer, uncut rant about how I'm so terrible and how he's super special best friends with the MTGS admins and knows everything even when it's plain as fucking day he's making shit up to try and intimidate me.
Last I checked, I'm not the one suffering from gender dysphoria. Who's mentally ill, now?
To b fair to teashoes you are hilariously a douchebag

Mogadishu Jones
The Superfluous Man

Postby Mogadishu Jones » Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:02 am

Turd manbaby sandwich vs giant pretend marine douche. WHO WILL PREVAIL.

Sir Sapphire the 3rd
Tire Aficionado

Postby Sir Sapphire the 3rd » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:57 pm

Send screenshots of feyd pms., I will repost them over there on his help desk.
Why the fuck would I share that kind of thing with people who hate me, again?
Cause its now just talking shit with no proof. If ya just gonna talk shit with no proof talk BETTER shit. At least make it where I may get a giggle. At the current point my pet rats have bigger fucking balls then you and most of the other on that fucking site.
I just shit post and get blocked on the twatters

Sir Sapphire the 3rd
Tire Aficionado

Postby Sir Sapphire the 3rd » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:58 pm

Still wonder how the fuck I am not just auto banned on there for the shit on twitter and even existing here.

Teia Rabishu
Newcomer

Postby Teia Rabishu » Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:32 am

Because your lying.
Oh no, you said a mean thing about me! I'd better do what you want now so that there's a chance you'll start liking me or something!

Teia Rabishu
Newcomer

Postby Teia Rabishu » Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:32 am

Well, that and hoping that my favourite mentally ill ex-Marine posts an even bigger, longer, uncut rant about how I'm so terrible and how he's super special best friends with the MTGS admins and knows everything even when it's plain as fucking day he's making shit up to try and intimidate me.
Last I checked, I'm not the one suffering from gender dysphoria. Who's mentally ill, now?
Gottem, fam.

Teia Rabishu
Newcomer

Postby Teia Rabishu » Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:33 am

Iridium is a fucking comedy goldmine.

Feyd acts like a twat to me and basically yells at me over PM for doing something the admins specifically requested me to do.

I tell the admins about this.

Feyd PMs me telling me that he'll handle the complaint against himself, because that's integrity right there, and threatens me with a permaban.

I remind everyone this guy isn't just a volunteer who gets a fat pack or a box every set release. He's literally a contractor from Curse who pulls a decent-sized paycheck for running the site. And he acts like the biggest manbaby on staff since Belgareth.

Y'all are to MTGS what the GOP is to Hillary Clinton so even though you've been your own site for years, I think you're still hung up on MTGS enough to find that as fucking hilarious as I do.
You’re by far the biggest man baby who has ever been mtgstaff. And I’m including belgareth. Also you are a man. And a baby.
I love how you spend so much (read: any) of your time on what like 5+ year old Internet drama.

You think about me far more than I ever think about you.

Teia Rabishu
Newcomer

Postby Teia Rabishu » Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:34 am

Cause its now just talking shit with no proof. If ya just gonna talk shit with no proof talk BETTER shit. At least make it where I may get a giggle. At the current point my pet rats have bigger fucking balls then you and most of the other on that fucking site.
I'll give proof on here if it ever matters.

Spoilers: It won't matter. Just take your lulz and be happy with what you get.

( G_R )
Tire Aficionado

Postby ( G_R ) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:39 am

The last thread in Community Issues is the best.
That explains why people keep coming over for chicken nuggets

( G_R )
Tire Aficionado

Postby ( G_R ) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:43 am

Nobody hates you. That requires a certain amount of fuck-giving. :shrug:

( G_R )
Tire Aficionado

Postby ( G_R ) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:44 am

We can all just laf together.

( G_R )
Tire Aficionado

I'll start:

( G_R )
Tire Aficionado

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sir Sapphire the 3rd
Tire Aficionado

Postby Sir Sapphire the 3rd » Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:06 am

Mogadishu Jones
The Superfluous Man

Postby Mogadishu Jones » Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:13 am

Iridium is a fucking comedy goldmine.

Feyd acts like a twat to me and basically yells at me over PM for doing something the admins specifically requested me to do.

I tell the admins about this.

Feyd PMs me telling me that he'll handle the complaint against himself, because that's integrity right there, and threatens me with a permaban.

I remind everyone this guy isn't just a volunteer who gets a fat pack or a box every set release. He's literally a contractor from Curse who pulls a decent-sized paycheck for running the site. And he acts like the biggest manbaby on staff since Belgareth.

Y'all are to MTGS what the GOP is to Hillary Clinton so even though you've been your own site for years, I think you're still hung up on MTGS enough to find that as fucking hilarious as I do.
You’re by far the biggest man baby who has ever been mtgstaff. And I’m including belgareth. Also you are a man. And a baby.
I love how you spend so much (read: any) of your time on what like 5+ year old Internet drama.

You think about me far more than I ever think about you.
Nobody ever thinks about you except when you come here and post your stupid whiny baby bull shit you great card analyst.

Mogadishu Jones
The Superfluous Man

Postby Mogadishu Jones » Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:14 am

But it would appear you think about us, since like, you randomly came here to whine to us about your stupid vagina drama or whatever it is your mad about.

Mogadishu Jones
The Superfluous Man

Postby Mogadishu Jones » Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:15 am

I don’t think you realize the only lulz worthy part of this is how much of a whiny tool you are b.

Sir Sapphire the 3rd
Tire Aficionado

Postby Sir Sapphire the 3rd » Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:58 am

You act like your more then a shitty meme that is important. Talk A lot of shit and don't expect to get hit.

Blackhound
prinny dood!

Postby Blackhound » Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:43 pm

Relative to my prior writings, this letter evinces an increased stridency in my commination of Teia's memoirs. This is because Teia's apologias for exhibitionism fail to convince me that it is patriotic to exploit the feelings of charity and guilt that many people have over the plight of the homeless. When writing this letter, I had originally intended to segregate the pure errors of fact in his comments from the assertions of questionable judgment where there could be room for dispute. I eventually decided against that approach because there's no shortage of sin in the world today. It's been around since the Garden of Eden and will honestly persist as long as Teia continues to demonize and penalize people who find success on the road to happiness. Teia, you are welcome to get off my back this time and stay off. He can blame me for the influx of gloomy, prodigal twaddlers if it makes him feel better, but it won't help his cause any. The number of sanguinary, damnable mythomaniacs who wish to clear-cut ancient forest lands is on the rise. This statistic alone portends an encroaching, escalating, and all-encompassing calamity. What can we do to protect ourselves? The answer to that question has broad implications. For example, Teia accuses me of being impolite in my responses to his wily communications. Let's see: He disgorges his disparaging and arrogant comments on a topic of which he is wholly ignorant, and he expects a polite reply? What is he, appalling?

You might be wondering why I strive so hard to focus on what unites rather than divides us. It's because I enjoy working for a purpose, especially a purpose that's a great deal more profound and more important than the selfish pleasure of an individual reward. It's reward enough for me to know that I've helped so many people see that Teia must have a severe case of attention-deficit disorder. Otherwise, he would have realized that he wants us to believe that it's inappropriate to teach children right from wrong. How stupid does he think we are? Well, you don't need Sherlock Holmes to solve that mystery. Heck, you probably don't even need Scooby Doo. Neverthess, let me remind you that Teia is burdened with a dead weight of the most chuffy conceptions and prejudices. But let's not lose sight of the larger, more important issue here: Teia's hectoring epithets.

If Teia manages to prevent us from getting in touch with our feelings, our nation will not endure as a civilization, as a geopolitical entity, or even as a society. Rather, it will exist only as a prison, a prison in which insincere reavers identify political and religious groups that are Teia's political enemies and re-label them as “foolhardy, covinous braggarts” in order to justify operations against them. When people come to me for advice on how to respond to his unreasonable press releases, I tend to proffer them an aphorism from my uncle, who schooled me on how to deal with such nonsense. My uncle would typically say something like, “Teia is a man with more ambition than conviction”. Great stuff. There's no doubt that my uncle recognizes that Teia's deluded admirers continually demonstrate their blatant love of nepotism. As those same admirers like to say, “Maoism is a noble cause.” That's a verbatim quote that doesn't parse too well but does indicate that Teia's victims have been speaking out for years. Unfortunately, their voices have long been silenced by the roar and thunder of Teia's buddies, who loudly proclaim that Teia's smear tactics are good for the environment, human rights, and baby seals. Regardless of those vagarious proclamations, the truth is that what I wrote just a moment ago is not the paranoid rambling of an obscene wacko. It's a fact.

Teia is a huge proponent of simplism. This is not simplism as we have known it. Rather, it is a particularly asinine form of simplism whose sole purpose is to make my blood curdle. Even when the facts don't fit, Teia sometimes tries to use them anyway. He still maintains, for instance, that he has a “special” perspective on Cæsarism that carries with it a “special” right to calumniate helpless scammers. He likes to cite poll results that “prove” that he's inflexibly honest, thoroughly patriotic, and eminently solicitous to promote, in all proper ways, the public good. Really? Have you ever been contacted by one of his pollsters? Chances are good that you never have been contacted and never will be. Otherwise, the polls would show that it's easy for armchair philosophers to theorize about Teia and about hypothetical solutions to our Teia problem. It's an entirely more difficult matter, however, when one considers that time cannot change his behavior. Time merely enlarges the field in which Teia can, with ever-increasing intensity and thoroughness, prevent me from getting my work done.

You might object to my claim that Teia is unable to see any issue in a broad perspective or from more than one side. But bear in mind that the first response to this from Teia's disciples is perhaps that I and others who think Teia is a feckless, abhorrent money-worshipper are secretly using etheric attachment cords to drain people's karmic energy. Wrong. Just glance at the facts: Teia is hampered by a load of contradictory and absurd assumptions of the school that he follows. Do I blame society for this? No, I blame Teia.

An interesting sidebar to what I just wrote is that Teia just keeps on saying, “I don't give a [expletive deleted] about you. I just want to impose a one-size-fits-all model on how society should function.” He is trying hard to convince a substantial number of uninformed hierophants of collaborationism to carry out “preventive operations” (that means “targeted killings”) against his enemies. He presumably believes that the “hundredth-monkey phenomenon” will spontaneously incite indecent, temerarious pestilential-types to behave likewise. The reality, however, is that I sometimes see well-meaning people swallow Teia's lie that he is always being misrepresented and/or persecuted. To my mind, shallow understanding from people of good will is more frustrating than absolute misunderstanding from people of ill will. That's why I wish that all decent people realized that I wish I knew when Teia was planning on unleashing his next volley of frowsy-to-the-core bunco games. Alas, I'm no Nostradamus. Nevertheless, some of my predictions have come true in spades. For instance, I predicted ages ago that Teia would operate in the gray area between legitimate activity and pigheaded warlordism, and look what happened. Even scarier, I predicted that Teia would truck away our freedoms for safekeeping. Although most people doubted that prediction when I made it, they neglected to consider that Teia fully intends to poison the air, water, and soil. But that's not enough, not for him. Teia will additionally assuage the hungers of his supporters with servings of fresh scapegoats, which is why I contend that there is a special place in hell for those who anesthetize the human spirit. Teia doesn't want to discuss that, of course. He'd rather be out shocking and stampeding the public into accepting total fascist tyranny. What this tells us is that Teia has been known to “prove” statistically that better governance can be achieved by granting profitable concessions, permits, waivers, zoning variances, monopolies, and other such political machinations to his junta. As you might have suspected, his proof is flawed. The primary problem with it is that it replaces a legitimate claim of association with an illegitimate claim of causality. Consequently, Teia's “proof” demonstrates only that he likes to argue that there exists evidence that people prefer “cultural integrity” and “multicultural sensitivity” to health, food, safety, and the opportunity to choose their own course through life. Admitting the apparent correctness of this furacious argument, we may prove the contradictory of its conclusion by an unassailable argument of our own, which is called an elenchus. My elenchus begins with the observation that Teia somehow manages to maintain a straight face when saying that at birth every living being is assigned a celestial serial number or frequency power spectrum. I am greatly grieved by this occurrence of falsehood and fantastic storytelling which is the resultant of layers of social dishevelment and disillusionment amongst the fine citizens of a once organized, motivated, and cognitively enlightened civilization.

Teia keeps stating over and over again that clever one-liners are a valid substitute for actual thinking. This drumbeat refrain is clearly not consistent with the facts on the ground—facts such as that Teia wants to snooker people of every stripe into believing that he is the one who will lead us to our great shining future. What's wrong with that? What's wrong is Teia's gossamer grasp of reality. His favorite activities all involve degrading, dividing, and destroying our nation. Sadly, this shameful impiety has prevailed with the populace, the canaille, the vulgar. It appeals to boisterous poseurs and prevents them from seeing that many years ago I reported that the biggest threat to our society was the number of unregenerate rantipoles whom Teia had convinced to hijack our educational system and turn it into a self-cloning propaganda machine. I wish that I could say to you that the situation has improved. To the contrary, over these intervening years the nature of the problem has, if anything, gotten worse. In particular, Teia's activities cannot stand on their own merit. That's why they're dependent on elaborate artifices and explanatory stories to convince us that it is biased to question Teia's campaigns of terror.

Teia's cultists were recently seen infiltrating and then dominating and controlling the mass media. That's not a one-time accident or oversight. That's Teia's policy. Teia and his hatchet men are a cancer on our society. They will therefore do what cancer always does: kill the host. What's noteworthy about that observation is that we must navigate a safe path between the Scylla of Teia's power-drunk escapades and the Charybdis of elitism. This is a terrible and awesome responsibility—a crushing responsibility. However, if we stick together we can can show the world that if Teia were paying attention—which it would seem he is not, as I've already gone over this—he'd see that his claim that he has his moral compass in tact is factually unsupported and politically motivated.

Today, as yesterday, the practice of intersectionality—that is, taking into account the way different forms of oppression mutually reinforce each other and differentially affect different subgroups—was not developed for the sake of a “more oppressed than you” competition. It was developed precisely in order to straighten out Teia's thinking. Teia is more than paltry. He's mega-paltry. In fact, to understand just how paltry Teia is, you first need to realize that he demands obeisance from his protégés. Then, once they prove their loyalty, Teia forces them to make mountains out of molehills. I've already said this a thousand times and with a thousand different phrasings, but when I see him giving his implicit approval—and in some cases explicit approval—to use every conceivable form of diplomacy, deception, pressure, coercion, bribery, treason, and terror to convert once-great academic institutions into worthless diploma mills I think that his sallies are apolaustic, worthless, hypersensitive, and wretched. (Actually, anyone who values liberty should be seriously concerned about his unpatriotic, mingy revenge fantasies, but that's not important now.)

I have a message for Teia. My message is that, for the good of us all, he should never force his moral code on the rest of us. He should never even try to do such a yellow-bellied thing. To make myself perfectly clear, by “never” I don't mean “maybe”, “sometimes”, or “it depends”. I mean only that I find that some of Teia's choices of words in his reinterpretations of historic events would not have been mine. For example, I would have substituted “neo-imperious” for “pseudoparenchymatous” and “primitive” for “cinematographical.” Is there, or is there not, an untrustworthy, spineless plot to ruin my entire day, organized through the years by invidious knaves? The answer to this all-important question is that not only has the plot existed, but it is now on the verge of complete fulfillment. Finally, in case you missed it, what I've really been alluding to in this letter is a queasy combination of revolting incompetence, base insidiousness, voyeurism, and ignorance. All of these characteristics are embodied in Teia, and they all make a strong statement about how Teia seems to be playing the “I'm more mephitic than you” game.

Teia Rabishu
Newcomer

Postby Teia Rabishu » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:57 pm

Holy shit I sound like a fucking badass.

Blackhound
prinny dood!

Postby Blackhound » Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:06 pm

“apolaustic, worthless, hypersensitive, and wretched”

Mogadishu Jones
The Superfluous Man

Postby Mogadishu Jones » Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:41 am

Wait blackhound did you write that?

Mogadishu Jones
The Superfluous Man

Postby Mogadishu Jones » Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:22 pm

Still seems too much time to spend on tea rabbitshoes.

Mogadishu Jones
The Superfluous Man

Postby Mogadishu Jones » Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:24 pm

Holy shit I sound like a fucking badass.
Nothing about you makes you seem like a badass. Congrats tho, because I finally realized that you do act like someone with a vagina and that’s what you’re going for so I think I finally get it.

( G_R )
Tire Aficionado

Postby ( G_R ) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:52 pm

Too much scrolling.

Blackhound
prinny dood!

Postby Blackhound » Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:29 am

So then teia, what does it feel like to be a raging narcissist ?

Sir Sapphire the 3rd
Tire Aficionado

Postby Sir Sapphire the 3rd » Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:31 am

Does Teia play madden?

Blackhound
prinny dood!

Postby Blackhound » Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:42 am

Bang Bang.

Blackhound
prinny dood!

Postby Blackhound » Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:27 am

The former eSports champion had travelled from Baltimore to Florida intent on taking part in the regional qualifier of the Madden 19 American football tournament, hoping to make it through to the finals in Las Vegas.

Instead the 24-year-old was eliminated, according to witnesses, who say he later returned with a handgun and opened fire.

Blackhound
prinny dood!

Postby Blackhound » Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:27 am

I don’t know whever to laugh or not,

Sir Sapphire the 3rd
Tire Aficionado

Postby Sir Sapphire the 3rd » Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:54 pm

Listen In truth I do feel bad to the victims. BUT to the bitch boy. What a fucking loser to a point where you can't fucking handle losing.

Sir Sapphire the 3rd
Tire Aficionado

Postby Sir Sapphire the 3rd » Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:55 pm

But Im not going to run around like some shits and scream like fucking retards about what we need to do. Fuck em.

( G_R )
Tire Aficionado

Postby ( G_R ) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:46 pm

Guns don't kill people, bullets do.

Sir Sapphire the 3rd
Tire Aficionado

Postby Sir Sapphire the 3rd » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:58 pm

Bullets don't kill people
The Holes they leave do.

Blackhound
prinny dood!

Postby Blackhound » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:47 pm