Corruption Report: Day 1

Here Stardust ensures that the roster of DTR will never go drunk with Internet Power

Moderators: Col. Khaddafi, iamabadman

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)

Corruption Report: Day 1

Postby Stardust » Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:30 pm

Dog carcass in alley this morning. This forum is afraid of me. I have seen its true face.

Few findings so far. Overwhelming sense of internet power I've been burdened with is difficult to adjust to. But it is both my calling and my responsibility.

- Hypothesis that Kaitscralt lies constantly confirmed.
- Suspect that Scumbag lying about being a rocket scientist. May only be an employee at Subway distribution warehouse; Kaitscralt agrees, making me doubt this suspicion.
- Spam is known to be corrupt. Unclear how far his influence reaches. To the mafia subforum at least since he cleverly saw through my recent attempt at a take-over. Attempted take-over post got no further replies; suggests that many mafia players fear Spam. Whether it's a fear of banning is unclear.
- Still no sign of Harkius or Pendulum. Or Onar for that matter. Three disappearances in one month shortly after the return
of kpaca's reign of internet terror far too many to be coincidence. Must investigate further.
- Further notes on Checkbox, imopen and rezombad required. It is clear that they are lapdogs. Unsure of how innocent their true intentions are.
҉

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:12 pm

Day 1 Update.

My permissons have been locked by Spammy. Seems only natural that he would want to impede the progress of my work here. I must find an office that I can work from safely - clearly I am not as welcome here as I once was.
҉

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:16 pm

Day 1 Update 2

My permissions were not locked by Spammy. Clearly he is nothing but a habitual troll. Unsure as of yet how to deal with this problem.
҉

Return to “The Watchdog Forum”