Corruption Report: Day 3

Here Stardust ensures that the roster of DTR will never go drunk with Internet Power

Moderators: Col. Khaddafi, iamabadman

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)

Corruption Report: Day 3

Postby Stardust » Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:37 pm

Endless red tape to keep the truth confined. They will stop degrading us. They will not control us.

Four letters waiting for me in the toilet paper dispenser this morning. Three from my informant. One from someone claiming to be Harkius. No name signed. Unsure if this is admin hax or the real deal. Apparently was banned, unbanned, then rebanned again late last night according to my informant. "No explanations given." Typical of the admins here to act without care for the men behind the masks. Lends credence to my theory that Pendulum and perhaps even Onar are victims of the same internet crimes. Must investigate further.
҉

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:14 pm

DroppinSuga lying to me today about a hidden underground movement to remove Kazekirimaru from his moderator position. Most moderators are capable of telling the truth, yet choose not to. Rumor Mill mods cannot help but lie. Caught sexual undertones to Suga's message. Quite sure he was sending the messages due to his unconscious homosexual feelings for me rather than with the intent of creating a false report in my files. Will have to monitor situation closely. Very closely.
҉

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:16 pm

Note to self: Investigate Spammy's relationship to Kazekirimaru re: mafia subforum. Spam's mafioso's working against Kaze? May be seed of truth in Suga's lies.
҉

Return to “The Watchdog Forum”