The Boondocks Mafia (Town Win)

Moderators: Stardust, Manders

Yannaria
Tire Aficionado
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)

Postby Yannaria » Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:21 pm

the thing that bothered me is you posted and just avoided my question until I had to point it out a few times. Even manders pointed out that it is a good question to ask.
"Yannus had the opportunity to prove himself town before joining the death list. Like, that should be fairly obvious. I'm not usually willing to break focus on one scum to actively chase another, and misbehaving town usually benefit from the extra time to do town things.
"
had? implying I don't anymore?
how am I misbehaving?

Manders
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Manders » Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:19 am

It's true. It was a good question, and I'd like you to answer it instead of deflecting back onto Yanni.

You are nowhere near confirmed Town to me, Nuwen, so stop acting like it and answer his question.
Don't hate me 'cause I'm cuter than you are! - :mh:

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:46 am

@Rezombad: Why are you reading Nuwen as town for admittedly no reason?
To be fair, Nuwen is under 'Might Not Be Scum'. I'm still learning the game and I trust no one. Some of these more experienced players are hard to figure out what they're trying to do.

fos imopen2

Saying 'I was intoxicated when I posted that, I even said so in the post' is not a defense when someone says that something you did was scummy. I don't know the significance or accuracy of Manders' read, but your reaction doesn't put me at ease.
You post on dtr? Cool? Honestly, I don't know who posts there and who doesn't.
I actually read that site quite a bit but its mostly because a lot of the people I used to interact with on MTGS are over there.
It should be a privilege to post here

imopen2
Tire Aficionado

Postby imopen2 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:33 am

i can only be honest about my intentions. the reads are up to you guys. if no one thinks my observation was important, then i guess i was just being paranoid, huh?
Kijin Zabuza: My pokemon cards bring the boys to the yard
Kijin Zabuza: And they're like, "Oh **** he has cards"
TwinBGenerationX: damn right
TwinBGenerationX: I wanna trade cards I could trade you, BUT NOT MY CHARIZARD!

Iso
Tire Aficionado

Postby Iso » Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:55 am

@Suga:

"I'm obvy town, but to you folks, I'm coming off as scummy for not knowing the rules. When you play with 24 hour time limits for phases, it makes the day phases a bit different then what's played here. That's all."

How are you obvious town if people think you're scum? -_- That's my point.

-

@Kaze:

"Targeted by anyone. The targeter isn't the point. I'm voting Suga because he's a scumdumpster. I'm not directing power roles. I'm stating opinions."

I don't understand. Why wouldn't you just make a case and try to get him lynched if you think he's scum?

-

@Yanni:

"are you really trying to meta me with meta from other people"

:laugh: This. Also, I like how Nuwen thinks that you wanting answers to your questions makes you scum but that it doesn't make me scum, because I've been demanding answers when I haven't gotten them, too.

-

@zombad:

Are
you voting somebody? If so, who? If not, why are you FoSing imopen instead of voting?
who the fuck is kpaca?
Мы, темноте

Kazekirimaru
Tire Aficionado

Postby Kazekirimaru » Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:29 am

@Kaze:

"Targeted by anyone. The targeter isn't the point. I'm voting Suga because he's a scumdumpster. I'm not directing power roles. I'm stating opinions."

I don't understand. Why wouldn't you just make a case and try to get him lynched if you think he's scum?
I did. Nobody likes the shiny red wagon I rolled up in. :shrug:

Iso
Tire Aficionado

Postby Iso » Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:33 pm

:eyebrow: I'm voting him.
who the fuck is kpaca?
Мы, темноте

Mcdonalds
Tire Aficionado

Postby Mcdonalds » Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:51 pm

(Oog: gonna be super busy this weekend, will try to post if able)

@Manders: wouldn't it be just as beneficial for scum to want a quick lunch to end the day and stifle conversation, we have just as much reason to scum hunt and ask question as we do lynch, furthermore what do we gain by having a mass claim, discussion is picking up, so why risk outing any potential power roles?

Mcdonalds
Tire Aficionado

Postby Mcdonalds » Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:52 pm

And by lunch, I mean lynch

Stupid iPhone

Nuwen

Postby Nuwen » Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:55 pm

Yannus posted a list of scummy reads. I pointed out that his reads did not make sense contextual sense.

Yannus proceeded to join the Suga wagon, which is a wagon of opportunism. I explained why lynching Suga is poor for the town ATM.

After my initial read, Yannus could have done any number of town things. I usually find that town players will towntell in SOME way when left to their own devices. Yannus instead scumtelled for a second time.

Not too difficult to follow.
It's true. It was a good question, and I'd like you to answer it instead of deflecting back onto Yanni.

You are nowhere near confirmed Town to me, Nuwen, so stop acting like it and answer his question.
You sound mad too. Why?

~~~

Kaze/Iso if you don't buy G_R as
scum, lend your support to a flash wagon on Yannus. If you don't want to vote Yannus, quote a piece of his posting that you believe is town-motivated.
So high, so low, so many things to know.

Nuwen

Postby Nuwen » Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:56 pm

And by lunch, I mean lynch

Stupid iPhone
autocorrect problems +1
So high, so low, so many things to know.

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:39 pm

@zombad:

Are you voting somebody? If so, who? If not, why are you FoSing imopen instead of voting?
I've been on Suga since page 1.
I actually read that site quite a bit but its mostly because a lot of the people I used to interact with on MTGS are over there.

DroppinSuga
Tire Aficionado

Postby DroppinSuga » Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:33 pm

OoG - What's FoS?

"How are you obvious town if people think you're scum? -_- That's my point."

I'm getting the scum treatment because of my lack of knowledge of how the game's played here. The game is played much differently at HCRealms and it's taking some time for me to get used to it.

If I get wagoned, then that's fine. My death will just prove that the town lost one of their own to their foolish misread.

Yannaria
Tire Aficionado

Postby Yannaria » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:10 pm

Yannus posted a list of scummy reads. I pointed out that his reads did not make sense contextual sense.

Yannus proceeded to join the Suga wagon, which is a wagon of opportunism. I explained why lynching Suga is poor for the town ATM.

After my initial read, Yannus could have done any number of town things. I usually find that town players will towntell in SOME way when left to their own devices. Yannus instead scumtelled for a second time.

Not too difficult to follow.

You are nowhere near confirmed
Town to me, Nuwen, so stop acting like it and answer his question.
You sound mad too. Why?

~~~

Kaze/Iso if you don't buy G_R as scum, lend your support to a flash wagon on Yannus. If you don't want to vote Yannus, quote a piece of his posting that you believe is town-motivated.
that isn't an answer to my question.

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:58 pm

vote: rezombad

Seems fairly straight-forward today.
Could be wagoning, but I've come to understand that what I did was scummy, so a fairly legitimate play.
Kaze is pinging me..

Unvote
Vote: Kaze
Vote for Kaze with no reasoning. Sheeping Fate, Manders and Nuwen without adding any discussion.
Sir Thomas the Jester[/quote:
3kqk0cot]

Spam
This is easily the slowest paced Mafia game I've ever played.
Spam at best.
To answer an early meta question, I've played in numerous Mafia games on HCRealms.com. I've also ran a game on that site, so I'm not a noob by any means.
Okay, you're not a noob. I'll keep that in mind.
While I think Iso may be scum as well, Kaze is just pinging me. I don't have any evidence, just a gut feeling really.
I like gut feelings, but someone who is
experienced might be used to explaining their vote? There was a case against kaze page 1 but since then people have gotten distracted or more juicy targets have popped up. Not for you though, but we'll get to that later.
While acting scummy is a natural thing for me, I can assure you that I am as clean as they come.
Spam.
Shouldn't it be night 1 by now or did I miss something?
Spam and/or Read the rules.
If I had to bet money, Kaze and Manders are both scum. G_R, Nuwen and I are
the obvious townies at this point.
I like that you want to call out some people but this is still pretty spammy with no explanation. I'll note you saying 'look at me im town' for the second time
At this point I'm willing to

Unvote

Vote: End day phase
All of my what here, maybe there is something you want to accomplish at night?
If I had to bet money, Kaze and Manders are both scum. G_R, Nuwen and I are the obvious townies at this point.

Unvote

Show me your money. Proxy your vote to me for the remainder of the day.
Unvote

Proxy vote to Nuwen

To answer earlier questions: I've never played in a game that doesn't have a set time limit for each phase. The way we played at HCR is that each day phase was either 24 or 48 hours. That's what caused my confusion. Our meta also didn't include many day one lynches. Let me get used to the meta here and I won't come off as such a scummy bastard.[/
quote]

I feel like the meta explains your earlier vote more than you wanting to do something at night. I can understand that I different process might take place when you're used to no one being lynched day1. At least you explained a little bit here. (Third time "IM TOWN GUISE")

"Didn't you just say you were obvtown? What happened? Plan on answering my questions?"

I'm obvy town, but to you folks, I'm coming off as scummy for not knowing the rules. When you play with 24 hour time limits for phases, it makes the day phases a bit different then what's played here. That's all.

"I disagree with your proxy of your vote to Nuwen. Why don't you want to be held accountable for your own votes? Why would you just sheep Nuwen's request?"

You can disagree all you want, but I'm willing to proxy
my vote to her because I feel as though she's an obvious townie and I can trust my vote with her. I feel like her line of thinking is in line with mine in this game, so it's not going to hurt anything to leave my vote with her (if it's allowed). If the proxy is not allowed, I also have no problem placing my vote.
How does Nuwen share a line of thinking with you when you thing G_R is town and she thinks G_R is scum?

[deleted OoG content]

"How are you obvious town if people think you're scum? -_- That's my point."

I'm getting the scum treatment because of my lack of knowledge of how the game's played here. The game is played much differently at HCRealms and it's taking some time for me to get used to it.

If I get wagoned, then that's fine. My death will just prove that the town lost one of their
own to their foolish misread.
I think you're scum because you're running around spamming, jumping from vote to vote with no explanation and then yelling about how you're town and everyone voting for you is a fool.

Please also clarify something for me;

Nuwen voted for G_R
You say G_R is town
Proxy your vote to Nuwen
You say you and Nuwen are in line with each other
You are now voting for someone you called "Obviously Town"

This process doesn't make sense to me. What, in your mind, caused G_R to go from town to public enemy #1?

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:00 pm

I tried to explain why you look scummy Suga. I went post by post. I feel that early on, you wagoning might not have been a big deal. But, your recent loud posts and the proxyvote to nuwen give my vote some more legs.

Iso
Tire Aficionado

Postby Iso » Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:37 am

@Nuwen: I believe G_R is scum. But Suga is far scummier. I'll lynch either toDay, but Suga is my preference. And I've not seen enough from Yanni to determine if he's town or scum. What you're picking up on is playstyle discrepancy. Additionally, you didn't answer my question. :rolleyes: The one about "why is it scummy when player A does it but not when player B does it?" thing. (If you did and I missed it, apologies.)
@zombad:

Are you voting somebody? If so, who? If not, why are you FoSing
imopen instead of voting?
I've been on Suga since page 1.
I support this line of action. Carry on.
who the fuck is kpaca?
Мы, темноте

Yannaria
Tire Aficionado

Postby Yannaria » Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:37 pm

Iso you must be scum because you're demanding answers
/mocking

Iso
Tire Aficionado

Postby Iso » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:12 pm

damn you caught me
who the fuck is kpaca?
Мы, темноте

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:29 pm

Lord McD's! Are you reading the thread? What's happening right now?

Fate! I actually really do want to get more content from you. Sounds like you're a good player. Maybe you can prove it? Still some unanswered questions from way back that I'd appreciate answers to as well.

I would most like to lynch imopen2 or Col. Khaddafi at the moment. ( G_R ) I'm currently seeing as a coin flip. If you want my support on that wagon, you're going to have to help me out.
҉

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:32 pm

Mod! Prod Tom Servo please?

Any update on dee_tot2?
҉

DroppinSuga
Tire Aficionado

Postby DroppinSuga » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:50 pm

Fate! I actually really do want to get more content from you. Sounds like you're a good player. Maybe you can prove it? Still some unanswered questions from way back that I'd appreciate answers to as well.

I would most like to lynch imopen2 or Col. Khaddafi at the moment. ( G_R ) I'm currently seeing as a coin flip. If you want my support on that wagon, you're going to have to help me out.
Someone's not jumping on the Suga wagon?

*faints*

Col. Khaddafi
Regular Scumbag

Postby Col. Khaddafi » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:58 pm

I don't have the inclination for walls of text nor for a post-by-post analysis, so I'll just post my overview on everyone similar to what other people did

1. imopen2 - He looks sincere in his posting, he's been trying to scumhunt, although timidly since he claims to be noob
2. Iso - dunno *pokerface*
3. Manders - some solid scumhunting with a lot of multiquote. Town
4. Yanni* - cannot read him well, but leaning town
5. Stardust - leaning town too. He is baiting/fishing for the more quiet posters to participate. Seems good.
6. dee_tot2* where dis nigga
7. Nuwen Good scumhunting, but seems to jump into putting the pressure on several people. The tendency to commandeer the hunt for scum has minor scum vibes, but otherwise leaning town, almost strongly.
8. G_R - Not seen anything showking for now. neutral leaning town
9. Kaze - The way he posted defensively and the way he's been mostly rebuting claims of scum on him
does not sit well to me. Plus Nuwed did corrently point out that misstep of him. Scum
10. DroppinSuga - His erratic behavior is making me strongly lean scum on him.
11. Fate - Post more
12. Rezombad - Town
13. Lord_McDonalds - neutral, needs to post more
14. TomServo - Didn't see much after his "Fuck the Police routine". neutral.
15. Spambolic - leaning town
16. Col. Khaddafi - May be an IRL Scumbag, but as town as it gets for the sake of this game.
Originally posted by Galspanic on MTGS
I would still like to see the posts sent over to ( N_S ) and have the Salvation Gutter archived away and replaced with a link to MTGC.
Thank you for all the lies. Another fine display of integrity by iridium :thumbsup:

Manders
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Manders » Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:11 pm

@Manders: wouldn't it be just as beneficial for scum to want a quick lunch to end the day and stifle conversation, we have just as much reason to scum hunt and ask question as we do lynch,

The situation in which we would want to lynch without having everyone post is a very particular one. Particularly, someone would have had to do something very scummy and very obvious in order to be lynched. This is the game I was talking about earlier. D1 didn't last long, so have a look, and you'll get an idea of the amount of evidence is required for this.

But that is why I'm not against ending the Day before everyone posts. Sometimes, it is
absolutely in the best interests of the Town.
furthermore what do we gain by having a mass claim, discussion is picking up, so why risk outing any potential power roles?
It's not a mass claim. It's a name-claim. And I have already outlined the gain. Claiming our role names will not, in any way, out power roles. Granted, scum may have an guess that someone is a power role, but they won't KNOW, and I'm confident in g_d's game-making abilities that a name-claim won't break the game.
You sound mad too. Why?
I'm not mad at all. I'm serious. And, you still haven't answered his question.
OoG - What's FoS?
Finger of Suspicion.
nUh, no. That's not what's happened at all. Everyone gave you the benefit of the doubt on that one.

In fact, rezombad just made a very clear and concise case of the suspicions that are against you. I suggest you read it and respond to it.
If I get wagoned, then that's fine. My death will just prove that the town lost one of their own to their foolish misread.
Fearmongering.

I would most like to lynch imopen2 or Col. Khaddafi
at the moment. ( G_R ) I'm currently seeing as a coin flip. If you want my support on that wagon, you're going to have to help me out.
Someone's not jumping on the Suga wagon?

*faints*
Yeah, you should totally address rezombad's points and stop flailing.
Don't hate me 'cause I'm cuter than you are! - :mh:

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:24 pm

1. imopen2 - He looks sincere in his posting, he's been trying to scumhunt, although timidly since he claims to be noob
You've played with imopen2 before. Does his play this game seem similar to his play in the past?
Why "leaning town" rather than just neutral?
10. DroppinSuga - His erratic behavior is making me strongly lean
scum on him.
Is it possible for town players to behave erratically? How is Suga's behaviour different?
҉

ganderin_dan

Postby ganderin_dan » Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:11 pm

Unvote

:rofl:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ine_sXtZPjc
Votecount #4:
TomServo (1) - Iso
DroppinSuga (2) - rezombad, Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru (2) - GR, Scumbag
Iso (2) - Spambolic, TomServo
GR (2) - Fate, Nuwen
Scumbag (1) - Stardust
imopen2 (2) - Manders, Yanni

With 16 alive, it's 9 to lynch!

Please let me know if I've missed anything.

Prodding TomServo, replacing dee_tot2 (probably from Sally).

There will never be a
jester in any of my games.[/b]

E: If anyone has a suggestion for on-site replacements (I've asked Guardman & Pendulum), please lmk.

Oh, uh, I guess vote proxying is fine. Wasn't really anticipating it.
Last edited by ganderin_dan on Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

( G_R )
Tire Aficionado

Postby ( G_R ) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:21 pm

Damn, those votes are all over. I'm going to re-read.

Unvote
That explains why people keep coming over for chicken nuggets

Kazekirimaru
Tire Aficionado

Postby Kazekirimaru » Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:46 pm

Kaze/Iso if you don't buy G_R as scum, lend your support to a flash wagon on Yannus. If you don't want to vote Yannus, quote a piece of his posting that you believe is town-motivated.
Uh...make me? Why are you trying so hard to get people to sheep you? You've been attempting to gather other players' votes for a few pages and I'm not so sure how I feel about that.
Votes for Suga are good things indeed.
I don't have the inclination for walls of text nor for a post-by-post analysis, so I'll just post my overview on everyone similar to what other people did

5. Stardust - leaning town too. He is baiting/fishing for the more quiet posters to participate. Seems good.
7. Nuwen Good scumhunting, but seems to jump into putting the pressure on several people. The tendency to commandeer the hunt for scum has minor scum vibes, but otherwise leaning town, almost strongly.
9. Kaze - The way he posted
defensively and the way he's been mostly rebuting claims of scum on him does not sit well to me. Plus Nuwed did corrently point out that misstep of him. Scum
11. Fate - Post more
12. Rezombad - Town
15. Spambolic - leaning town
16. Col. Khaddafi - May be an IRL Scumbag, but as town as it gets for the sake of this game.
Give me reasons for the naked "towns" and "scums" please and thank you.

---
@DroppinSuga: Your vote is the most powerful thing you have as a townie, why the hell would you proxy it so easily?
I don't think anything about G_R and imopen, but the DroppingSuga request for a nolynch at the end of day one doesn't sit well with me. Not that it automatically means he is scum, but usually you always lynch someone otherwise it sets you back as town so...

On a more positive note this day one is picking up, glad we're done quickly with the RVS
We've been done with RVS for a while. It was done as soon as someone voted Rezombad. Where have you been? Why don't you have reads on G_R and imopen2? Why does Suga wanting to end the day not sit well with you when you were willing to quicklynch D1 to end it faster?
These questions still need answers.

--

If >75% is up for a nameclaim I suggest we do that sooner rather than later.

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:00 pm

Why are you asking this of Scumbag in particular?
҉

Kazekirimaru
Tire Aficionado

Postby Kazekirimaru » Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:09 pm

He's the only one I saw with such.

Kazekirimaru
Tire Aficionado

Postby Kazekirimaru » Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:10 pm

Or at least the only one I saw with ones I didn't understand.

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:14 pm

How do you feel about this post? Any comments on what GR is saying there?
҉

Kazekirimaru
Tire Aficionado

Postby Kazekirimaru » Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:24 pm

I feel like reads lists are the least scumhunting a person can possibly do and I hate it when people do mainly that. It always gives me a feeling that they're just doing that to give the illusion of towniness and scumhunting.

But where as Gaea's Regent has done some scumhunting outside of reads lists, Scumbag has not. He's doing the minimum. I don't like it. Plus I don't understand his reads to begin with. That's why I'm questioning him specifically.

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:35 pm

Mmhmm. Why didn't you mention Scumbag's lack of scumhunting when you answered the first time? The way you phrased it now (the understanding being just an addition), it makes it seem that's the more important issue to you.
҉

Kazekirimaru
Tire Aficionado

Postby Kazekirimaru » Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:59 pm

It didn't click with me at the time.

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:04 pm

Note to self: Look into GR, Kaze, imopen scumteam.

Note to everyone else: I rarely post over the weekend. Don't expect a reply from me until the following Monday.
҉

Kazekirimaru
Tire Aficionado

Postby Kazekirimaru » Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:11 pm

You're so cute when you tunnel me, Stardust. <3

Col. Khaddafi
Regular Scumbag

Postby Col. Khaddafi » Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:32 pm

You've played with imopen2 before. Does his play this game seem similar to his play in the past?
Why "leaning town" rather than just neutral?
Is it possible for town players to behave erratically? How is Suga's behaviour different?
1. Yes, its fairly similar to the last time I played with him and he was town.
2. Just a gut feeling by the way he posts. I usually don't overthink these things and just follow my instincts.
3. See my answer below
Kaze/Iso if you don't buy G_R as scum, lend your support to a flash wagon on Yannus. If you don't want to vote Yannus, quote a piece of his posting that you believe
is town-motivated
Uh...make me? Why are you trying so hard to get people to sheep you? You've been attempting to gather other players' votes for a few pages and I'm not so sure how I feel about that.
Votes for Suga are good things indeed.

1. imopen2 - He looks sincere in his posting, he's been trying to scumhunt, although timidly since he claims to be
noob
9. Kaze - The way he posted defensively and the way he's been mostly rebuting claims of scum on him does not sit well to me. Plus Nuwed did corrently point out that misstep of him. Scum
11. Fate - Post more
12. Rezombad - Town
Spambolic - leaning town

---
@DroppinSuga: Your vote is the most powerful thing you have as a townie, why the hell would you proxy it so easily?
I don't think anything about G_R and imopen, but the DroppingSuga request for a nolynch at the end of day one doesn't sit well with me. Not that it automatically means he is scum, but usually you always lynch someone otherwise it sets you back as town so...

On a more positive note this day one is picking up, glad we're done
quickly with the RVS
We've been done with RVS for a while. It was done as soon as someone voted Rezombad. Where have you been? Why don't you have reads on G_R and imopen2? Why does Suga wanting to end the day not sit well with you when you were willing to quicklynch D1 to end it faster?
These questions still need answers.
the "naked" town for rezombad is again my gut feeling. He is sincere, he was on Suga from the beginning, guy seems consistent, it just doesn't strike me as a scummy behavior.

Suga wanting to end the day with nolynch doesn't sit well with me because a NoLynch is almost always detrimental for town. I hoped for the day 1 to end up fast, but I sure as hell am expecting to see someone hanged by the end of this day.
I would still like to see the posts sent over to ( N_S ) and have the Salvation Gutter archived away and replaced with a link to MTGC.
Thank you for all the lies. Another fine display of integrity by iridium :thumbsup:

Col. Khaddafi
Regular Scumbag

Postby Col. Khaddafi » Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:34 pm

I feel like reads lists are the least scumhunting a person can possibly do and I hate it when people do mainly that. It always gives me a feeling that they're just doing that to give the illusion of towniness and scumhunting.

But where as Gaea's Regent has done some scumhunting outside of reads lists, Scumbag has not. He's doing the minimum. I don't like it. Plus I don't understand his reads to begin with. That's why I'm questioning him specifically.
Might I venture that what bothers you is that I stayed on course with voting you as scum?

If it weren't for you I'd totes vote to lynch Suga though.

DroppinSuga
Tire Aficionado

Postby DroppinSuga » Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:11 am

Again, the vote to end the day phase was because of the different way the game is played here. I mistakenly thought the game was played with a more night phase focus ala HCRealms and not so much of a detective feel.

I proxied my vote to Nuwen because, at the time, I felt like we were on the same page. I missed her post about GR and I'm not feeling as if maybe GR, imopen and Kaze are scumbuddies.

In fact:

vote Kaze

I should have left my vote there the whole time. There's just no possible way the guy is town. None.

Return to “Completed Games”