Checkbox Mafia - Day 3 (Abandoned)

Moderators: Stardust, Manders

Iso
Tire Aficionado
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)

Postby Iso » Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:45 pm

^ Dumb post

@Mod: I'll be V/LA for a few days to catch up on real life because everyone and their mother wants me to do things for them on my days off (which I haven't had in a week). I'll post when I'm done with my other obligations.
who the fuck is kpaca?
Мы, темноте

imopen2
Tire Aficionado

Postby imopen2 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:44 pm

^ Dumb post

@Mod: I'll be V/LA for a few days to catch up on real life because everyone and their mother wants me to do things for them on my days off (which I haven't had in a week). I'll post when I'm done with my other obligations.
Why is it dumb? I didn't want to put kaze at L-2 (he has 4 votes on him atm) and give the scum any extra information without him answering me first.
Kijin Zabuza: My pokemon cards bring the boys to the yard
Kijin Zabuza: And they're like, "Oh **** he has cards"
TwinBGenerationX: damn right
TwinBGenerationX: I wanna trade cards I could trade you, BUT NOT MY CHARIZARD!

Kazekirimaru
Tire Aficionado

Postby Kazekirimaru » Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:55 am

Dude Kaze did you have a reason to jump on that wagon or not.
My only reason was because RVS wagons. It's what I do.

I appreciate your attempts to not be abrasive since you always seem scummy in my mind based on your playstyle, but the fact that you are not being abrasive so far and still seem scummy is telling. I'm going to hold my vote since I'm not sure what the vote count is and I'm in a rush but I'd like to know what the town motivation is for voting a wagon for no reason.
Getting out of RVS as soon as possible is beneficial for town. That's why I
always hop on/push RVS wagons. They're great for getting out of RVS.

Funny thing is, it totally worked. :thumbsup:

Just not how I expected. :thumbsdown:

Kazekirimaru
Tire Aficionado

Postby Kazekirimaru » Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:56 am

^ Dumb post

Hey Iso when you come back answer my questions and stuff <3

imopen2
Tire Aficionado

Postby imopen2 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:00 am

I appreciate your attempts to not be abrasive since you always seem scummy in my mind based on your playstyle, but the fact that you are not being abrasive so far and still seem scummy is telling. I'm going to hold my vote since I'm not sure what the vote count is and I'm in a rush but I'd like to
know what the town motivation is for voting a wagon for no reason.
Getting out of RVS as soon as possible is beneficial for town. That's why I always hop on/push RVS wagons. They're great for getting out of RVS.

You didn't expect that jumping on a wagon for no reason other than "getting out of rvs" would get you heat? I don't buy that. I'm ready to see a claim.

Vote, Kaze

Kazekirimaru
Tire Aficionado

Postby Kazekirimaru » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:03 am

Considering I've done in plenty of times before without people acting this way, yes.

But you guys are letting scum push this wagon so hard. It's appalling.

Wheat_Grinder
Newcomer

Postby Wheat_Grinder » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:24 am

I seem to recall asking Captain Murphy who he was but I never saw the answer, even if he made one. I just happen to have a pocket Iso on Skype...Ah you're pinkfloyd, that's good.

Ha Stardust voted imopen2 for screwing up vote tags and screwed up himself.

Man there aren't post numbers. That sucks.

Cursed_Pride: Why do you shout RVS?

Oh yeah rezombad was scum for asking why he was voted. Except he's actually from another site where RVS isn't a thing, right? I forgot that RVS doesn't happen everywhere. REZOMBAD: Confirm or deny that RVS is not something you're used to.

rezombad: In addition to that, was your vote on Iso serious?

Stardust's vote probably was not serious. Confirm/deny, Stardust?

Slowpoke reads genuine in his reaction to the wagon so he's town. And the way he jumps on also seems genuine, if stupid.

Stardust is hunting so +town

imopen2 is actually fine on review; he unvoted Iso
rather than voted, which is what I saw before.

Kaze is scum for his vote though. There's no joking intent, gaming the setup to try to show he doesn't have knowledge that I believe he does have (scum rolenames).

imopen2 is a noob, yes? That reaction is ok.

Stardust is...hmmm. I just don't like that post.

I don't think a massclaim is beneficial at this time, re: zombad. Fluffy questions, not sure how I feel.

Page 2.

Murphy is mah nigga. And yeah I'm actually Manders. And Kaze is the scum.

Kaze is like. Man, I don't want to call it forced but that's the only really good description of it. And yet I see some spark of genuineness there. I wish genuinity was a word.

Yeah Murphy is town.

You know what? I don't think Kaze would jump on a wagon just because it was there as scum. Kaze is actually town. So who's the scum?

Murph I know why you think it's scummy because I thought the same but it's not. Dude is a...shit, who was that guy we played with in our last game, Iso? The
one who was a crime against mafia? And I don't mean hans. Whatever, he's that guy, where he is inherently scummy but not actually scum.

Kaze, Murph is way better at mafia than you. With only a page and a half I can already tell.

Why the hell is there a Chinese bot on this site? I'm talking about Baidu.

Oh fucking hell I think Iso's scum again but I've been proven wrong so many times.

Iso: Why is kaze scum?

Fucking hell rezombad's vote was awful.

Unvote, Vote: Rezombad

Red is town.

Iso's first post on page 3 made me laugh

imopen2 is probably also scum.

So yeah Rezombad and imopen2 for scum, Iso and Stardust are on my list of potential third scum, Murph, Slowpoke, and Red might as well be confirmed in my book. Who's left...kaze is town, DroppingSuga, Void, and CursedPride need to post more.

This is the gospel according to Wheat_Grinder.

Kazekirimaru
Tire Aficionado

Postby Kazekirimaru » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:36 am

I'm really getting tired of people calling my play bad just because it's different. ._.

I get it, kay? MafiaScum is a lot different from the meta at MTGS that this site seems to have adopted. It doesn't make me terrible or inherently scummy. It's just not what you guys are used to.

I'm trying to adapt, really.

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:08 am

There are post numbers, they're in bold black.

I'm used to RVS.

I asked 'why' because I'm used to some arbitrary reason being attached to the vote. A naked vote yelling 'RVS!' doesn't sit well with me.

Was my vote on Iso serious? Sure, I knew Iso was up to something, and I don't know what. Could it be scummy? Sure, and I don't want to take Iso's word for whatever it is he was planning to do. So rather than play his game I figured I'd push hard on it and see who else popped in. To wit, I think slowpoke was having similar thoughts as me. Everyone else, not so much.

I think void needs to be alerted on MTGS to this thread's starting.

Re: my vote for kaze. Based on my one completed game with kaze, Scum!Kaze likes WIFOM, I saw it and I'll vote for him for it.

I'll be pretty disappoint if I get lynched day 1 for not saying 'oh and he voted Iso for no reason'.
You post on dtr? Cool? Honestly, I don't know who posts there and who doesn't.
I actually read that site quite a bit but its mostly because a lot of the people I used to interact with on MTGS are over there.
It should be a privilege to post here

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:10 am

Oh yeah, I meant to push cursed pride more.

@Cursed_PrideYou never answered my question.
I actually read that site quite a bit but its mostly because a lot of the people I used to interact with on MTGS are over there.

Cursed_Pride

Postby Cursed_Pride » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:31 am

General thoughts.

I still want Wheat_Grinder to answer my question from post 25. I don't understand why it's serious.
RVS!

Vote Player: Rezombad
Why?
For no apparent reason.

I'm opposed to the mass name-claim. Flavor gaming never ends well.

I'm also not understanding why people want to do it - my guess is that Kazekirimaru proposed it as a reaction-test and people blindedly started going with it, lemming style.
Rezombad is still scum and he's bussing the hell out of Kaze.

Kazekirimaru is scum too.

I kinda skimmed this and it's 2AM but I think imopen2 is also scum.

Tomorrow I do deeper analysis because there's a lot of MS folk here aren't there.
Why do you think rezombad, Kazekirimaru, and imopen2 are scum?
My brain hurts already.
I agree.

Okay, so from my point of view, there was a RVS wagon started on Iso for reasons I don't understand and then the wagon shifted to Kazekirimaru for reasons I don't yet understand.

Iso (4): rezombad, Stardust, Slowpoke, Kazekirimaru

Kazekirimaru (5): Captain Murphy, Iso, rezombad, Slowpoke, imopen2

nThe bolded people worry me.

Let's see their reasoning for their votes, shall we.
vote iso

scumslip

on to day 2.

I actually have no idea if what Iso did is scummy, but I'm sure he did it on purpose (i.e. kaze's newbie mafia), what reactions he was looking for, I have no idea. But I don't want to try to out-Iso Iso, and I got some good reads off of it.
I'm not comfortable with rezombad calling out Iso's post as a "scumslip" then immediately backtracking and saying that he had no idea what Iso did as scummy.
My guess is that he labeled the Iso post as a "scumslip" to try to get more
votes on Iso so he could analyze the wagon or call out people who rolled with it, which he does later in the post.

Let's move on to Slowpoke.
k then. I thought there might've been something I was missing.

Vote: Iso anyways.
@Kaze: Did you also not read the OP? Iso bolded "Town" when they are not bolded in the PMs.

Unvote.

Vote: Kaze
I'm not sure why no one is calling out Slowpoke on this - he votes Iso for apparently no reason, then just votes Kazekirimaru for no reasoning at all. I don't like this.

Rescind Vote (Unvote)
Vote Player:
Slowpoke

I mean, at least rezombad is trying to analyze the responses, if I'm following his train of thought. But you? You aren't doing anything.

Cursed_Pride: Why do you shout RVS?
Because RVS is an enjoyable activity and I take pleasure in voting people in it.

Oh and you answered why you voted rezombad and all of my other questions. Never mind, then.

Next up: Finding why the heck Kazekirimaru is two votes away from being lynched.

Kazekirimaru
Tire Aficionado

Postby Kazekirimaru » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:35 am

Woah. I'm L-2?

Wheat_Grinder
Newcomer

Postby Wheat_Grinder » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:38 am

Oh I see them now. I was blind.
I still want Wheat_Grinder to answer my question from post 25. I don't understand why it's serious.
I did answer it; he asked why he was voted. That shows self-awareness which is usually scummy. And now that I found out he's used to RVS, I'm sold.
I don't think Kaze is scum anymore but it was the same reasons as everyone else; he jumped on the wagon for no reason other than that it was there.

rezombad has been voting pretty badly but not so badly that he's actually bad town. imopen2 just sorta feels off. I'm watching him for now, ask me later and I'll read him more thoroughly.

You're
wrong about Slowpoke but I think you're town, Cursed_Pride.

Two more players to go until I have reads on everyone.

And let's see. I think all my questions were answered sufficiently so I'm not worried about follow-up.

EWP: Stop voting for Kaze he's not scum.

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:45 am

I don't think Kaze would jump on a wagon just because it was there as scum.
So, how many games have you completed with Kaze?

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:48 am

Woah. I'm L-2?
Yup (in order)
CM, Iso, rezombad, Slowpoke, imopen2

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:49 am

@Cursed_Pride: So how many games of mafia have you completed?

imopen2
Tire Aficionado

Postby imopen2 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:51 am

Oh I see them now. I was blind.
I did answer it; he asked why he was voted. That shows self-awareness which is usually scummy. And now that I found out he's used to RVS, I'm sold.
I don't think Kaze is scum anymore but it was the same reasons as everyone else; he jumped on the wagon for no reason other than that it was there.

rezombad has been voting
pretty badly but not so badly that he's actually bad town. imopen2 just sorta feels off. I'm watching him for now, ask me later and I'll read him more thoroughly.

You're wrong about Slowpoke but I think you're town, Cursed_Pride.

Two more players to go until I have reads on everyone.

And let's see. I think all my questions were answered sufficiently so I'm not worried about follow-up.

EWP: Stop voting for Kaze he's not scum.
what is ewp?

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:52 am

edit while posting. or preview edit.

Cursed_Pride

Postby Cursed_Pride » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:56 am

Quick break to respond.

Ugh, quoting is bad on this site so I'm just going to bold the people I respond to.
Wheat_Grinder
Can you give me an example as to why self awareness is scummy?

Also, how can you determine my alignment from two or three posts?
rezombad
Around seven games, with three having played in 2010.

I'm not keen to cross the streams, though.

Cursed_Pride

Postby Cursed_Pride » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:06 am

So, apparently, the votes on Kazekirimaru start when he makes this post.
@kaze, stardust and slowpoke: why did you blindly vote iso without knowledge of how it was a slip?
I didn't care about that scumslip nonsense. I just hopped on the wagon because it was there.
I think people voted Kazekirimaru for the bolded part of the quote.

Let's see about thinking this from a town mindset and a scum mindset.

If Kazekirimaru was town (and has a meta of hopping on RVS wagons to get decent discussion going) then I think he would have
pulled a gambit to hop on, explain his reasoning, and hope people don't vote for him. Does Kazekirimaru have a meta of prolonging/voting on RVS wagons?

Random thought here, but from reading Kazekirimaru's posts it feels like he's not really trying to analyze the reactions to the RVS wagon at all, just more like.. caring about defending himself. He belittles Captain Murphy for voting him and does some more defense stuff. He then complains about differentiating metas, and still no analyzing his votes on the wagon or analyzing the reactions to his vote on Iso.

I'm not sure where I'm going with here but I need to eat. However, this lowers my null read of Kazekirimaru a bit.

Kazekirimaru
Tire Aficionado

Postby Kazekirimaru » Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:09 am

Random thought here, but from reading Kazekirimaru's posts it feels like he's not really trying to analyze the reactions to the RVS wagon at all, just more like.. caring about defending himself. He belittles Captain Murphy for voting him and does some more defense stuff. He then complains about differentiating metas, and still no analyzing his votes on the wagon or analyzing the reactions to his vote on Iso.
This is a fair assessment. I switched gears from RVS wagons & such to my own wagon because of how hard and blatantly Captain and Rezombad were pushing it.

RedNihilist
Tire Aficionado

Postby RedNihilist » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:30 am

If Kazekirimaru was town (and has a meta of hopping on RVS wagons to get decent discussion going) then I think he would have pulled a gambit to hop on, explain his reasoning, and hope people don't vote for him. Does Kazekirimaru have a meta of prolonging/voting on RVS wagons?
As far as I've seen him play, he just likes to start in a very aggressive way in the beginning of the game, and while he's trying to adapt to the local meta, I can see him try to get out of RVS as quickly as possible in order to get early answers.
My reads on him are null at the moment, in fact I'm having some difficult time in understanding why he's already at L-2.

I'd rather like to see the guys who voted him explain if they want him to claim and why before
having him do so, because I feel like there's a couple of guys who are acting too "jumpy" at the moment.

I'm in office at the moment so I may have missed someone already motivating his vote before, yet I think it would be very kind from them to repeat themselves in that case.

Void

Postby Void » Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:40 pm

@kaze, stardust and slowpoke: why did you blindly vote iso without knowledge of how it was a slip?
I didn't care about that scumslip nonsense. I just hopped on the wagon because it was there.
Vote kaze
Vote: Captain Murphy

Vote is not moving. We have our first Scum here.

I will post again later today,
hopefully, if not, then tomorrow for sure. I have a major security event taking place today starting at 10:30am going until the later evening hours.

imopen2
Tire Aficionado

Postby imopen2 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:49 pm

Vote kaze[/b:
sg2nsr26]

I will post again later today, hopefully, if not, then tomorrow for sure. I have a major security event taking place today starting at 10:30am going until the later evening hours.

So you say your vote isn't moving. Does that mean you think kaze is town? Or do you think captain is more scummy? I hope you plan to give a reason for the CM vote when you post later tonight. I don't see it

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:34 pm

@Stardust: Iso knew that his formatting did not match the PMs, due to the SAMPLE ROLE PMs in the OP. :facepalm: It wasn't a real slip, Iso (as always) knew exaclty what he was doing.
Heh, I'm stupid. :stupid:

Thanks for clearing Iso though.

Vote Slowpoke.

More importantly, what "knowledge" do you have that I don't?
I didn't know how it was a slip, so I didn't vote. I was waiting to see how it was a slip and I still don't see the reason for the 4 votes to be placed.
If that's the case, then the below quote is extremely awkward wording.
|
|
v
Either you know something we don't, or you assume the worst for only the last three voters. rezombad, Slowpoke, Captain scumteam?

Stardust's
vote probably was not serious. Confirm/deny, Stardust?
I didn't want to lynch Iso at that time, but my vote was serious.

I'm opposed to the mass name-claim. Flavor gaming never ends well.

I'm also not understanding why people want to do it - my guess is that Kazekirimaru proposed it as a reaction-test and people blindedly started going with it, lemming style.
This isn't flavour gaming. If all three of the scum are Checkbox (or some variant thereof), they need to fake claim a name. If they fake claim a name that a townie has, they're caught. Murphy's right that there's a decent chance they were given fake claims, and Iso's right too that there's a chance our PR's might be slightly easier to find following a name claim. I personally think the potential benefits outweigh the risks - I don't
think our roles have much to do with flavour.

W_G! Point me to the post that made you think Slowpoke was town? Though I agree with you on Kaze, I think you're being too quick to judge alignment in general here. Got my eye on you.
҉

Kazekirimaru
Tire Aficionado

Postby Kazekirimaru » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:39 pm

This isn't flavour gaming. If all three of the scum are Checkbox (or some variant thereof), they need to fake claim a name. If they fake claim a name that a townie has, they're caught. Murphy's right that there's a decent chance they were given fake claims, and Iso's right too that there's a chance our PR's might be slightly easier to find following a name claim. I personally think the potential benefits outweigh the risks - I don't think our roles have much to do with flavour.
Give this man a cookie. :thumbsup:

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:59 pm

Actually, I changed my mind. No name claims for now. (Before you ask, this has nothing to do with Kaze)
҉

Kazekirimaru
Tire Aficionado

Postby Kazekirimaru » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:13 pm

:thumbsdown:

No cookies.

Yannaria
Tire Aficionado

Postby Yannaria » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:37 pm

Please bold all mod requests and there will be a votecount coming later tonight

Captain Murphy
The highest high, I'm Ayatollah

Postby Captain Murphy » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:59 pm

This is a fair assessment. I switched gears from RVS wagons & such to my own wagon because of how hard and blatantly Captain and Rezombad were pushing it.[/
quote]
I was the first one to vote you and the person to apply pressure, I never tried pushing it lol. All you have done is deflect and blame a ms-dtr meta change.

I think jumping on wagons just for the point of jumping on is bad.
Either you know something we don't, or you assume the worst for only the last three voters. rezombad, Slowpoke, Captain scumteam?
imopen was
the first and his was a legit rvs vote
Murph I know why you think it's scummy because I thought the same but it's not. Dude is a...shit, who was that guy we played with in our last game, Iso? The one who was a crime against mafia? And I don't mean hans. Whatever, he's that guy, where he is inherently scummy but not actually scum.
Its just too blatant. I'm getting town vibes from you though, but I still don't like the wagon thing and on top of that, the responses after. Maybe I'm just too paranoid tonight.

unvote because I don't think a claim is necessary so early (He isn't obvscum to me at this point), but this doesn't mean I think he is town. I'll be watching.

I appreciate your attempts to not be abrasive since you always seem scummy in my mind based on your playstyle, but the fact that you are not being abrasive so far and still seem scummy is telling. I'm going to hold my vote since I'm not sure what the vote count is and I'm in a rush but I'd like to know what the town motivation is for voting a wagon for no reason.
Getting out of RVS as soon as possible is beneficial for town. That's why I always hop on/push
RVS wagons. They're great for getting out of RVS.

You didn't expect that jumping on a wagon for no reason other than "getting out of rvs" would get you heat? I don't buy that. I'm ready to see a claim.

Vote, Kaze
Why do you think a claim is necessary this early when we still have players that have barely posted?
It's too bad we don't have a secret subforum where we can coordinate troll attempts where only we can see so that we don't have to catch on because only one of us is an actual rocket scientist.
I am particularly interested in committing internet genocide
in soviet gutter, New York somewhere in you

Captain Murphy

Postby Captain Murphy » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:59 pm

holy fuck its so hard to quote shit
It's too bad we don't have a secret subforum where we can coordinate troll attempts where only we can see so that we don't have to catch on because only one of us is an actual rocket scientist.

Captain Murphy

Postby Captain Murphy » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:00 pm

unvote in case the unvote in the quote doesn't count

Captain Murphy

Postby Captain Murphy » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:01 pm

Actually, I changed my mind. No name claims for now. (Before you ask, this has nothing to do with Kaze)
Why did you change your mind then?

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:13 pm

Why did you change your mind then?
Because I decided the risks outweigh the potential benefits.

Okay. What about rezombad?
҉

Cursed_Pride

Postby Cursed_Pride » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:53 pm

This is a fair assessment. I switched gears from RVS wagons & such to my own wagon because of how hard and blatantly Captain and Rezombad were pushing it.[/quote:
ug51vqc3]

Why don't you analyze your wagon and say why it's bad?
Vote kaze[/quote:
ug51vqc3]

I will post again later today, hopefully, if not, then tomorrow for sure. I have a major security event taking place today starting at 10:30am going until the later evening hours.
:confused:

Why are you voting without reasoning?

Why did you vote for Captain Murphy?
Vote Slowpoke.

I didn't want to lynch Iso at that time, but my vote was serious.

This isn't flavour gaming. If all three of the scum are Checkbox (or some variant thereof), they need to fake claim a name. If they fake claim a name that a townie has, they're caught. Murphy's right that there's a decent chance
they were given fake claims, and Iso's right too that there's a chance our PR's might be slightly easier to find following a name claim. I personally think the potential benefits outweigh the risks - I don't think our roles have much to do with flavour.

W_G! Point me to the post that made you think Slowpoke was town? Though I agree with you on Kaze, I think you're being too quick to judge alignment in general here. Got my eye on you.
:smiledown:

Same with you - I agree with the vote on Slowpoke, but why are you voting for him?

And I feel like you're basing the flavor claiming too much on hypotheticals for it to be effective.

Also,
I'm down.

Unvote, Vote Iso.[/
b]

How in the world is this vote serious? Did you see something scummy about Iso in his two posts?

And was it just a pressure vote, given that you didn't want to lynch him?

Captain Murphy

Postby Captain Murphy » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:59 pm

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:46 pm

Cursed Pride. I'd rather keep my reasoning for Slowpoke to myself for the moment. Remind me later and I'll give it.

Yes, I did suspect Iso may be scum, based on just one post actually (I explained this in a previous post). My vote was as serious as any vote can be fresh out of RVS, but I would never want to lynch someone that soon into the Day 1.

Captain. Why would you assume the three people following rezombad didn't just see the same thing?
҉

Yannaria
Tire Aficionado

The first poll

Postby Yannaria » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:28 pm

VOTE COUNT
Through the shitstorm that is trying to find and ban all checkboxes, everyone is coming at each others throats. The glorious mods are overseeing the first poll and tallying the votes. Who will be gutterbanned first?

Iso (1): rezombad
Rezombad (1): Wheatums
Kaze(4): Iso, Slowpoke, imopen2, rezombad
Captain Murphy (2): Kaze, Void
Slowpoke (2): cursedpride. Stardust (cindy)

Please remember to unvote before voting again. If you do not unvote before voting again, your vote won't count
Last edited by Yannaria on Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

imopen2
Tire Aficionado

Postby imopen2 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:23 pm

@captain: it isn't about how early in the game it is. I was under the impression that people claim at L-2 on this site so once kaze answered my question, and I still wanted him lynched, I expected a claim.

@mod: you forgot rezombad's vote on kaze.

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:29 pm

I did unvote yanni:
unvote

Return to “Completed Games”