Gone Postal Mafia - Game Over - Scum Win

Moderators: Stardust, Manders

rezombad
Tire Aficionado
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)

Postby rezombad » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:52 am

specifically; a bunch.
You post on dtr? Cool? Honestly, I don't know who posts there and who doesn't.
I actually read that site quite a bit but its mostly because a lot of the people I used to interact with on MTGS are over there.
It should be a privilege to post here

Captain Murphy
The highest high, I'm Ayatollah

Postby Captain Murphy » Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:35 pm

If 2 games isn't meta, what do you think of 3? I've played and completed Ragnarok, DTR and Theros mafia.

Where is your meta barrier that, once crossed, allows players who have been in games with me to comment on my behavior and be judged legitimate?
Thats the worse defense to a case that is a wall of text. On top of that, 3 games is nothing

Vote ham
It's too bad we don't have a secret subforum where we can coordinate troll attempts where only we can see so that we don't have to catch on because only one of us is an actual rocket scientist.
I am particularly interested in committing internet genocide
in soviet gutter, New York somewhere in you

Captain Murphy

Postby Captain Murphy » Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:37 pm

Its like instead of responding to the case, its too hard to respond because its scummy and you would rather just respond with "but I've played 3 games and everyone is defending me with the meta clause so don't vote me trololol" and hope the case is dropped
It's too bad we don't have a secret subforum where we can coordinate troll attempts where only we can see so that we don't have to catch on because only one of us is an actual rocket scientist.

Captain Murphy

Postby Captain Murphy » Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:39 pm

I'm happy to vote wraith tomorrow if ham flips scum, because looking at it now it seems like a bad bus, and then a bad drop and leave move from the perspective of him being scum

Captain Murphy

Postby Captain Murphy » Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:40 pm

The case was about a B- from rez but that ham response was A+ high distinction work lol holy shit

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:07 pm

I have a tendency to assume people see what I see.
I actually read that site quite a bit but its mostly because a lot of the people I used to interact with on MTGS are over there.

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:30 pm

Official Votecount!

imopen2 (1): InflatablePie
hamfactorial (3): Lord_Mcdonalds, rezombad, Captain Murphy
DroppinSuga (1): Cursed_Pride
Jack (1): Wraith223

Not voting: Jack, imopen2, RedNihilist, DroppinSuga, hamfactorial, rcwraspy

With 12 alive, it is 7 to lynch.
҉

hamfactorial
Tire Aficionado

Postby hamfactorial » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:51 pm

ITT: confirmation bias

See you all in the next game :toot:

Captain Murphy

Postby Captain Murphy » Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:22 pm

What is confirmation bias? lol

Are you not even going to try? its only L-4 at the moment

hamfactorial
Tire Aficionado

Postby hamfactorial » Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:22 pm

I'm annoyed with the whole thing. If I don't argue for my life, I look scummy. If I argue for my life, I look scummy.

hamfactorial
Tire Aficionado

Postby hamfactorial » Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:24 pm

Plus I'm bad at the game, so I'm not very good at arguing for anything.

Wraith223
Tire Aficionado

Postby Wraith223 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:35 pm

@ Rez, You know I don't approve of lurkers and folks that have not even posted until page 2-3. Jack could be just sitting back and waiting for the fireworks to pass. Players who post more help town. In every game I have played with Jack, he has said something completely stupid or created a distraction. Thus I don't know if he is town or scum in most games as his responses this game have sucked. I thought you were going to give us a reason why Jack was scum? You also voted Jack as well? How is my vote super bad?

Now you are going on the attack for Ham, again? You were wrong on the number of games played by Ham. I would say your evidence is crap, but Captain Murphy has made better points on Ham than you. Ham should have responded better in length. In the Theros game, he sort of quit as well when the heat turned up. I noticed he has to have a final word "Haters gonna hate" and now "See you all next game&
quot;. He has not been scum hunting at all. You should have mentioned that more forcefully. The evidence you have on Ham is getting better and Ham is not helping himself. But is it a bandwagon vote to lynch an easy target?

On my vote of you, I find it wise to ask more questions on Ham instead of bandwagon vote him day one. You have pushed Ham very hard and I am still unsure he is scum. Jack has backpedalled, avoided answering questions, and lurked for 2 pages. I did not need him to ass kiss me with calling me town (does not help town); I needed him to explain himself for town. Why you gave up on him perplexes me. Your points on Ham look good, but am afraid they look good cause I have to think aggressively to see them in RVS game. That mentality sounds like sum targeting an easy day 1 lynch to me. The bandwagon that formed was telling as well.
When you said your vote on ham could have been explained; that is telling me you did not have it at all from the beginning. Now anything Ham says is scum. I
gave you a couple of current reason why Ham could be scum, but most of you ignore my analysis anyway. :slant: CM thinks I should be lynched day 2 if Ham flips scum. How about we lynch you if Ham flips town for being pushy, poor evidence gathering, and ignoring other good scum targets (iamopen2 and Jack).

I am leaving my vote on Jack as he is my best lead for scum and I want him to answer my questions. To be fair to Rez, the last word, giving up, and lack of scum hunting by Ham could have you in the right for Ham being scum. (Last game (Durp mafia) has me really questioning myself as Iamopen2 flipping scum and not Kaze really shocked me. Why did he defend me?) If more evidence is found and Ham continually fails to respond with town mentality (dropping the sarcasm); I will vote him. I just don't trust Rez yet.

To everyone, Sorry if my posts are confusing. Will try to proof read more.
Author of Gunning for Tactical/Practical - http://diestoremoval.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=2103
Current Decks
Commander- Kaalia (Dega) and Nekusar (Grixis)
Modern- UB Faeries and Splinter Twin
Standard- Mono-black Devotion
You drive badass things.
Xenphire Sig.

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:44 pm

I'm seeing Jack as just bad right now, while ham has done things that I actually find scummy; spamming, self-awareness, fluff, mudslinging.

I said your vote for him was bad because the reasoning you used seemed bad, I initially voted for him because of his IIoA, but after a reread I'm not as sure as I am about ham being scum.

hamfactorial
Tire Aficionado

Postby hamfactorial » Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:45 pm

rez:

If I flip town, what will that tell you?

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:50 pm

rez:

That I was wrong.

But you won't, so I'm not worried.

hamfactorial
Tire Aficionado

Postby hamfactorial » Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:53 pm

Indulge me for a moment, will you? You seem very sure that I'm scum, I maintain that I'm not. You're either my teammate and playing poorly, or hyper-aggressive scum, so I want to help my fellow townies deal with you after I die. (This assumes that you can convince everyone else to lynch me, which I think is fairly assured)

If I flip town, what does that tell you about your reads? Which players might you have read wrong? Any interactions or votes on me that start looking crooked?

Wraith223
Tire Aficionado

Postby Wraith223 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:55 pm

I'm seeing Jack as just bad right now, while ham has done things that I actually find scummy; spamming, self-awareness, fluff, mudslinging.

I said your vote for him was bad because the reasoning you used seemed bad, I initially voted for him because of his IIoA, but after a reread I'm not as sure as I am about ham being scum.
I will keep up the pressure on getting my questions answered on Jack. He needs to post more anyway and give some reads on folks. Let him sit in the Interrogation room and stew for a bit. I don't want a mass vote on him just yet as he could just not be a good question giver.

Ham's recent post has me perplexed again as I just said that a post ago. He just summarized it. Does he even want to play this game? Now
he wants hunt scum, but only as a response to you? Let's see what he has got.
Author of Gunning for Tactical/Practical - http://diestoremoval.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=2103
Current Decks
You drive badass things.
Xenphire Sig.

InflatablePie

Postby InflatablePie » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:26 pm

I have a huge problem with a good chunk of rezzy's "case" on p4.
Sarcasm is scummy
I mean this in the least offensive way possible: are you an idiot?
Why can't I talk shit during RVS?
Because it doesn't help catch scum.
What does help catch scum in the first few posts of the game, pray tell?

re: ham's comment on the me + Suga scumteam, when rezzy asks what the purpose of this is, he's implying ham's post is useless/not scumhunting, which it isn't. Ham noticed something odd about my post and pointed it out, and rezzy is subtly trying to paint this as scummy.

@rezzy: what's the "slip" of Wraith's, exactly? I don't get it. Also, self-awareness is not necessarily scummy. Finally,

I'm having
trouble figuring out if you're scum, or town tunneling on the wrong path.

@Captain_Murphy: Did you read the case? Do you agree with the points made? Do you think we should still hunt for scum on ham's wagon (you said earlier there was one scum on it regardless of ham's alignment) even though you're now voting him? And who is the current most likely scum that's voted ham today?

unvote
vote DroppingSuga

imopen seems to have disappeared, need to digest some other reads, so in the meantime I'd like Suga to explain why he sheeped and then unvoted ham when he did, in as much detail as possible.
If you don't know how to lie, then how do you know if you're being lied to?

The answer? Use a gun. And if that don't work... use more gun.

InflatablePie

Postby InflatablePie » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:27 pm

sidenote - if everyone could please keep in mind "town motivation" and "scum motivation and "occam's razor", I think we can have a very enjoyable game.

I feel like I'll have to go back and quote this post a lot this game.

InflatablePie

Postby InflatablePie » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:28 pm

ebwop: I was going to type something else but left it as "Finally,". um... I got distracted and forgot what else I was going to bring up. oh well

Captain Murphy

Postby Captain Murphy » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:58 am

@Captain_Murphy: Did you read the case? Do you agree with the points made? Do you think we should still hunt for scum on ham's wagon (you said earlier there was one scum on it regardless of ham's alignment) even though you're now voting him? And who is the current most likely scum that's voted ham today?
The case was about a B- from rez but that ham response was A+ high distinction work lol holy shit
^^

InflatablePie

Postby InflatablePie » Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:29 am

well that answers part of what you quoted

Captain Murphy

Postby Captain Murphy » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:42 am

Obviously I think he is scum if I am voting for him, his wagon will be better information tomorrow now the way things have panned out

imopen2
Tire Aficionado

Postby imopen2 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:23 pm

I think it would be better information to lynch Rez personally since I'm pretty sure ham is town. When he was scum with me he usually just posted about how he didn't have time to post. Not a ton to go on, but I have also felt that rez's case has been disingenuous (calling everything he says "scummy" even when it's innocuous).

CM is bothering me too. I don't like his comment about wraith tomorrow. Sounds like lining up lynches and I don't see the connection between the two.

Unvote

Vote: Rez

Ps. I do believe at least 1 scum has been lurking.

Pps. I've been really busy and will probably continue to be since it's a holiday, my gf is in town, then it's my birthday, then it's 4/20 :kp:
Kijin Zabuza: My pokemon cards bring the boys to the yard
Kijin Zabuza: And they're like, "Oh **** he has cards"
TwinBGenerationX: damn right
TwinBGenerationX: I wanna trade cards I could trade you, BUT NOT MY CHARIZARD!

hamfactorial
Tire Aficionado

Postby hamfactorial » Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:34 pm

io2:

Which of the lurkers are you most suspicious of? Jack was in turbo-lurk mode before dropping by with a text wall. Suga is MIA, Red is barely alive.

For some reason, rez has a hard-on for me meeting the noose. What you said about him calling everything scummy is what I meant by "ITT: confirmation bias".

CM is usually aggressive and condescending, I haven't found his behavior to be out of his normal in-game character. What have you seen other than his Wraith comment and setting up day 2 lynches?

Vote: rezombad. (get ready for lots of OMGUS hand-waiving for this one)

Off-topic: happy birthday!

Mcdonalds
Tire Aficionado

Postby Mcdonalds » Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:53 pm

I sort of forgot about this game , sorry about that

unvote

Will try to make a post when I get home, may not, haz a test tomorrow

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:59 pm

Indulge me for a moment, will you? You seem very sure that I'm scum, I maintain that I'm not. You're either my teammate and playing poorly, or hyper-aggressive scum, so I want to help my fellow townies deal with you after I die. (This assumes that you can convince everyone else to lynch me, which I think is fairly assured)

If I flip town, what does that tell you about your reads? Which players might you have read wrong? Any interactions or votes on me that start looking crooked?
Why not analyze your own wagon?

@pie: not quoting things makes it kind of difficult to respond.

@imopen: So what you're saying is: 'I think ham is town, so rez must be scum for thinking ham is scum.'?

n@ham: I can't handwave a case that you haven't presented. and because you haven't presented a case the OMGUS is coming from you.

-----

I'm gonna go do a pbpa right now.

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:19 pm

Vote Captain Murphy
First post, naked RVS vote. Null.
CM is a card carrying member of the North American Man Brony Love Association
Second post, #28 of the game, and with an actual discussion brewing he decides to just insult CM. I would expect this and his first post to have been posted at the same time. It seems wrong here, especially when there is legitimate discussion to be had.
Bad south park rip
spam in response to CM's spam. Nothing to see here.
Do you like fish sticks?

Either way do you have any content to add to the game at this point or are you just going to actively lurk?
What content could I provide to make you feel that my lurking is simply a passive thing?
This post kind of bothered me, what I understood from it is him asking CM what he should say to make him think he's town.
:V

nNothing else worth posting, as I've never met a brony.
spam, kind of bad spam too. There's a surprising amount to respond to at post #35.
Nah I'm not lurking, just catching up on all the RVS nonsense and antagonizing CM a little.

I can see motivation either way for io2 to talk about C_P being confirmed town, too soon to tell.
Not a bad post, responding to wraith's question.

-----

So at this point decide to apply a little pressure on ham and lmd and ham comes back with this:
Why am I scum? Let's dig in.
Not much to go on before this, but this response set me off. He's way too worried about how he looks to others,
especialy when you combine this post with the one where he asks CM what he should say and all of his nonsense posts.
Why am I scum? Let's dig in.
spend 5 posts spamming to 'catch up on rvs'. Seems scummy.
:shrug: might be, might not be
This response didn't help, I said what he did seemed scummy and he said that it might be...
Bad vote, but sure. Do you see legit scummy behavior, or is there something about me fucking around that you find scummy? If legit, please explain.
My case wasn't explained as well as it could be at this point. So we'll go null here even though it's just more and more self-awareness.
Nope, I'm not scum this game, and I'm starting to see why Z always got mad at you for being terrible.
Mudslinging, scummy, etc. This post is just bad.
It's OK, this will be useful for town analysis later
spoiler alert: not actually mad at you
This is worth noting. He says this will be useful for analysis later, but later on wants me to do all the analysis. If he actually had a purpose behind posting these (specifically the first one) besides getting dat postcount up, I don't know what it is. The second post just seems kind of forced but not necessarily scummy.
Yup, that's 4 on me.

@ Pie - Suga tends to do these drop-in, vote, wander-off things regularly. Do you not like it for that reason, or have you spotted something else there?
Not a bad post, except the first part where he talks about the number of votes on him. Not bad though, I agree with the
assessment of Suga.
Not sure yet, but I'm watching the wagon
non-commital, etc.
Sorry guys, I tend to be a bitch when I'm town and people start piling on me with votes. It happened in my first game, so I remember it especially strongly. I'll try to keep it level now, since a mislynch day 1 isn't much value to us.
This seems forced and reads to me as 'people are voting for me, so I need to freak out like I did before.'
I can see motivation either way for io2 to talk about C_P being confirmed town, too soon to tell.
Is everyone interpreting this post as self-conscious? I was in the middle of antagonizing CM, stirring up shit to see what fell out. He leaned on me about active lurking, so I was loading up on the sarcasm, implying that my lurking was passive.

Also, fuck, you guys are really sensitive about your proper mafia etiquette. Why can't I talk shit during RVS?

Notice that some players get actively annoyed when I post bullshit. A scum player is happy to let you guys pile on me while casting a vote or two, or just staying out of it. DroppinSuga and Jack have stayed out of it, so I'm suspicious of them.

InflatablePie says he doesn't see me as scum, but doesn't like Suga's vote very much. Is Pie scum? Is Suga his buddy? Public distancing in the early game is a useful scum tactic.

Pie + Suga + Jack scum team? gg game broken I'm town MVP
I don't like the self-awareness or the baseless speculation re: pie+suga+jack.
:shrug: if you've already read me as scum, you'll find reasons to continue onward with that alignment.

What accountability does a game of mafia have? When you lynch me and I flip town, nobody is going to go "oh no, we killed our friend! I must be punished, lynch me next. I am ashamed"
I can understand some level of frustration here, but I'm still not sold.
He's said nothing, if he's even checked into the thread at all. When I'm scum, I like to grab some popcorn and watch the townies fight each other on day 1.
Fair assessment
:rofl:

Posting is bad for your health here on DTR
spam. you'd think he'd be working on hunting scum here.
Jack, you're right. If you imagine every one of my posts as written by Kaitscralt when he's in a good mood, that will get you in the right frame.
:facepalm: Why don'
t you just post what you mean?
I wasn't aware of my vote, I set it during RVS and I'm more concerned with not getting mislynched day 1. If I had a strong scum read on any one of those 3, I'd vote for him or her.

If leaving a RVS on is such a giant fuck-up, here you go

Unvote
This post really, really, bothers me. Not caring where his vote was, more concerned with not getting lynched than catching scum, and there was that point that was made about calling the scumteam but not voting for any of those people.
Good morning fellows. I've been reading along over the weekend, looking forward to what rez has to say about Jack. Any
requests or questions for me?
over 50 posts since the last one, and nothing to post that isn't literally spam.
If 2 games isn't meta, what do you think of 3? I've played and completed Ragnarok, DTR and Theros mafia.

Where is your meta barrier that, once crossed, allows players who have been in games with me to comment on my behavior and be judged legitimate?
just, ugh. relying on others to defend you using meta.

badpost, that's all i have to say
here, I'm starting to get short after all this.
I'm annoyed with the whole thing. If I don't argue for my life, I look scummy. If I argue for my life, I look scummy.
still worried about looking scummy
Plus I'm bad at the game, so I'm not very good at arguing for anything.
Theres nothing wrong with being bad.
rez:

No point in entertaining this post, exists only to distract,

Again, where is the scumhunting? I also like that I'm either bad or scum according to you.

My only other read that I care to have right now is LMD being kind of scummy and lurking hard. Ill work on a few questions for him later today to try to engage him depending on the responses I get from this post.
io2:

Which of the lurkers are you most suspicious of? Jack was in turbo-lurk mode before dropping by with a text wall. Suga is MIA, Red is barely alive.

For some reason, rez has a hard-on for me meeting the noose. What you said about him calling everything scummy is what I meant by "ITT: confirmation bias".

CM is usually aggressive and condescending, I haven't found his behavior to be out of his normal in-game character. What have you seen other than his Wraith comment and setting up day 2 lynches?

Vote: rezombad. (get ready for lots of OMGUS hand-waiving for this one)

Off-topic: happy birthday!
I like how your response to someone calling you scum is to say 'oh he's just seeing everything I do as scummy so he is scum .' That's the extent of your case that you already said I will be handwaving .

omgus: "an OMGUS vote on
someone is one made purely on the basis that they are voting for you."

so who's OMGUS'ing who?

imopen2
Tire Aficionado

Postby imopen2 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:36 pm

Rez: no, I was saying I don't think we should lynch ham because I think he is town, and I think you are a better scum suspect because your case was more like a D+ than a B-

imopen2
Tire Aficionado

Postby imopen2 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:37 pm

Huge wall of text from Rez. Can't read till tonight or tomorrow.

Ham: all lurker's bother me. They need to post more

Captain Murphy

Postby Captain Murphy » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:23 pm

Yeah I want some fresh perspectives

RedNihilist
Tire Aficionado

Postby RedNihilist » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:46 pm

There are things I don't like about ham, there are things I don't like about rezmo.
Can't rule out town on town action here, though.

Wraith, what's your opinion on ham vs rezmo?

Wraith223
Tire Aficionado

Postby Wraith223 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:17 pm

There are things I don't like about ham, there are things I don't like about rezmo.
Can't rule out town on town action here, though.

Wraith, what's your opinion on ham vs rezmo?

After playing a few games with Rez, I find aggressive Rez has been scum Rez. That is what my gut says. I did not care for his evidence in the beginning either, but Ham is doing what he described himself as a scum player. He tried to limit posts from himself and not say much of anything. Rez could have caught on to that, but here is the spot Ham is in. Anything Ham has said is being interpreted by Rez as scum. Rez is using anything Ham says to pile on evidence. We can either trust Rez's call on Ham or lower our suspicions of Ham and vote/not vote accordingly.

I personally don't trust Rez since opening attacks were crap. Ham could be scum as he has poorly responded to Rez and has not helped town with reads till forced. Ham is passive neutral and Rez is active aggressive. Ham is acting scum according to own call and Rez is acting differently to say the least. This is my opinion and based on that; either could be scum. Rez is a better vote as he started the attack. I will vote Rez after I get my answers from Jack or when the vote gets close.

I still want Jack to answer my questions. Serious Lurker. Also, Red, you are lurking. Write a real read for town please. Throwing out shit we already know and asking me for a read does not help town. We need your REAL call on Rez or Ham.

Suga needs to post his reads. Badly. To many lurkers in this game.
Current Decks
You drive badass things.
Xenphire Sig.

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:37 pm

After playing a few games with Rez, I find aggressive Rez has been scum Rez.
You have never been in a game where I have been scum.
That is what my gut says.
try coming up with evidence
Rez is using anything Ham says to pile on evidence.
completely false, go read my pbpa.

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:41 pm

DroppinSuga and Cursed_Pride have been prodded.
҉

Wraith223
Tire Aficionado

Postby Wraith223 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:48 pm

After playing a few games with Rez, I find aggressive Rez has been scum Rez.
You have never been in a game where I have been scum.
Huge Lie. You were fire scum in Fire and Ice Game.
That is what my gut says.
try coming up with evidence

I did! Multiple times. Shit YOU missed. Learn to read and comprehend.

[quote=&
quot;Wraith223 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:17 am"]Rez is using anything Ham says to pile on evidence.
completely false, go read my pbpa.

WTF is pbpa? Your crappy wall? Your evidence was crap early game and you admitted it needed explained more. I looked through it and it's very open to interpretation. [/quote]

Now you have pissed me off for lying and ignoring my points. I tried to look at things from your perspective, but it's just not there.

unvote,

VOTE Rezombad
Current Decks
You drive badass things.
Xenphire Sig.

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:00 pm

lol, i totally forgot fire and ice because there were multiple factions.

'I looked through it' means that you didn't read it.

Where's the scum motivation from me?

and lets review some of your 'points':

"I just feel Rez and Cursed_Pride are pushing a vote on no real evidence."
"Rez's vote push is bothering me. "
"Rez's evidence seems pushy or highly open to interpretation."
" I am concerned that Rez is playing aggressive scum and bullying Ham"
"my gut is giving me trouble with Rez."
"Is Rez normally this pushy with crap evidence?"
"I find his push on Ham was a gamble to get a bandwagon vote ... That play on Ham smells of scum tactics. "

The only thing you've said that I'll agree with is that early my case was crappy, but it was early. Ham has done scum thing after scum thing in response to pressure.

Wraith223
Tire Aficionado

Postby Wraith223 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:18 pm

lol, i totally forgot fire and ice because there were multiple factions.

'I looked through it' means that you didn't read it.

Where's the scum motivation from me?

and lets review some of your 'points':

"I just feel Rez and Cursed_Pride are pushing a vote on no real evidence."
"Rez's vote push is bothering me. "
"Rez's evidence seems pushy or highly open to interpretation."
" I am concerned that Rez is playing aggressive scum and bullying Ham"
"my gut is giving me trouble with Rez."
"Is Rez normally this pushy with crap evidence?"
"I find his push on Ham was a gamble to get a bandwagon vote ... That play on Ham smells of scum tactics. "

The only thing you've said that
I'll agree with is that early my case was crappy, but it was early. Ham has done scum thing after scum thing in response to pressure.
Scum has to start somewhere. Ham does not respond to pressure very well.You ignored Jack's weird post about the mail. MANY others don't see Ham as scum I don't either, yet (no real evidence). Other people are lurking more than him and you ignoring them. WTH?

I did read your shit and recognized the good points and assisted with others if you read my posts. It's as if you are just typing anything to lynch Ham and that bothers me.
Current Decks
You drive badass things.
Xenphire Sig.

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:23 pm

I didn't ignore jacks post, but when I did my reread I wasn't too worried about it. that's why I moved my vote back to ham, who is my biggest suspect.

rcwraspy
Tire Aficionado

Postby rcwraspy » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:56 pm

My current thoughts are that Rez is either town or taking a huge risk if he's scum. Why would scum come out so hard day 1 and push a case like this? Day 1 scum usually like to lie as low as possible. So rez is either town who caught a scent (whether he's right or wrong) or scum doing a lot to act town, which is risky.

However, if I think Rez is town that doesn't automatically mean Ham is scum. Rez can be wrong. But Ham REALLY has not been helping his case.

That said, Wraith and Pie seem townie to me so far, and neither of them like Rez's case.

@Ham: please do more to prove you're town or I'm re-voting you.
Thanks to NerdBoyWonder for the amazing sig!
Son, I want you to know that no matter what happens between your mother and me, it's all your fault.

Return to “Completed Games”