WePick Mafia (roflstomp)

Moderators: Stardust, Manders

rezombad
Tire Aficionado
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)

Postby rezombad » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:00 pm

:eyebrow:

I have no idea how to read that post.

rezmo, let's say there's 1 scum left and let's also say that both ham and Wraith are telling the truth. We're at 5:2:1 right now. We lynch a neutral and mafia nightkills a townie. We're at 4:1:1 Day 3. We lynch a neutral and mafia nightkills a townie. We're at 3:0:1 Day 4 (mylo). Why do we want to lynch neutrals again? We lynch serial killers, not neutrals in general.

Why do you want to lynch me? Why do you want to lynch Wraith, yet simultaneously trust him to give you information on Red's alignment?
why does this explanation ignore the claimed vig when 2 posts later you mention the vig shot?
You post on dtr? Cool? Honestly, I don't know who posts there and who doesn't.
I actually read that site quite a bit but its mostly because a lot of the people I used to interact with on MTGS are over there.
It should be a privilege to post here

Dechs Kaison
Tire Aficionado

Postby Dechs Kaison » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:01 pm

rezmo, let's say there's 1 scum left and let's also say that both ham and Wraith are telling the truth. We're at 5:2:1 right now. We lynch a neutral and mafia nightkills a townie. We're at 4:1:1 Day 3. We lynch a neutral and mafia nightkills a townie. We're at 3:0:1 Day 4 (mylo). Why do we want to lynch neutrals again? We lynch serial killers, not neutrals in general.

Why do you want to lynch me? Why do you want to lynch Wraith, yet simultaneously trust him to give you information on Red's alignment?
why does this explanation
ignore the claimed vig when 2 posts later you mention the vig shot?
Because the scum's probably going to shoot me tonight, duh.
Fuck you and the green you ramped in on. - My EDH battle cry. If I had one.

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:01 pm

I do. It says "I'm scum and you should hang me."
rezmo, let's say there's 1 scum left and let's also say that both ham and Wraith are telling the truth. We're at 5:2:1 right now. We lynch a neutral and mafia nightkills a townie. We're at 4:1:1 Day 3. We lynch a neutral and mafia nightkills a townie. We're at 3:0:1 Day 4 (mylo). Why do we want to lynch
neutrals again? We lynch serial killers, not neutrals in general.
See, I believe Rez is a smart enough town player to know that lynching neutrals right now is a bad idea. You shouldn't have needed to explain the math behind it. He's purposefully pushing bad theory to buy time.

I also notice his tremendous attitude shift once he started getting attention from the town block.
you dont know anything, back in the corner.
I actually read that site quite a bit but its mostly because a lot of the people I used to interact with on MTGS are over there.

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:02 pm

Why do you want
to lynch me? Why do you want to lynch Wraith, yet simultaneously trust him to give you information on Red's alignment?
why does this explanation ignore the claimed vig when 2 posts later you mention the vig shot?
Because the scum's probably going to shoot me tonight, duh.
youll still have your shot go off

Dechs Kaison
Tire Aficionado

Postby Dechs Kaison » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:02 pm

And we certainly can't count on me hitting the right guy.

Look, Rez, if you're a town guy, do us all a favor. If we don't lynch you now, I'm shooting you tonight. You're dead either way.

So, again, if you're town, just give us everything you can to help us out and let us clear it with your corpse.

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:04 pm

Why the preference to Red over LMD? I thought you were pretty convinced Red was town.
Careful DK, we
don't know if stardust is town. He likes to court players and bend them to his will. I am still questioning whether the mod answered his request cause he took forever to respond to me. My message was first, thus how did stardust get his request in so fast. Could be nothing, but it is possible stardust is trying to lead players into tunneling.
Yeah, we can be sure that Stardust is town. He asked for the extension and was the second vote on Kaze's wagon. It's not a bus, because the optimal scum play would have been to just Day end. We didn't have any wagons going that could have ended in a lynch fast enough. If Stardust was scum and if he asked for the extension to fool us, he would have still been better to push the wagon of anyone else, namely me. There were enough people willing to lynch me for sure. Especially with Kaze's strong ability, there is absolutely no way he was bussed by Stardust.
It's not hard for scum to do town things, him asking for an extension
gets him easy town cred, especially if he already knows he's on to scum.
'second vote on kaze's wagon' doesn't mean anything.
TELL ME ABOUT OPTIMAL FUCKING SCUM PLAYS

EVERYTHING IN THIS POST IS WIFOM
GOD DAMMIT
It's not WIFOM at all. It's solid analysis. Stardust, if he was in scum, had the opportunity to gain his town cred with asking for the extension. That would have been enough. Then, I still had a vote and was scum of the day to most people. He could have put the second vote on me and got that wagon moving while getting rid of a claimed "cop" (at the time) but still cemented his town position. Stardust knows what he's doing; the optimal play there is to gain the town cred without hanging his bus driver.

Yes, I'm aware that Stardust in this thread even said that if you're going to bus, bus hard. If he is scum, then he's even cheekier than I was in the last game (well, maybe). I don't believe it. He's smarter than that and he's not nearly so brazen.

nSO STOP YELLING
GOD DAMN IT
AND SPELL MY NAME RIGHT
GOD DAMN IT
FUCK

Seriously, that shit isn't helping at all.
it is wifom
ILL DO WHAT I WANT
FUCK YOU DECKS

Dechs Kaison
Tire Aficionado

Postby Dechs Kaison » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:06 pm

Yeah, so now I want to hang you for two reasons.
1. I think you're scum.
2. You act like a 12 year old.

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:07 pm

And we certainly can't count on me hitting the right guy.

Look, Rez, if you're a town guy, do us all a favor. If we don't lynch you now, I'm shooting you tonight. You're dead either way.

So, again, if you're town, just give us everything you can to help us out and let us clear it with your corpse.
BECAUSE IT MAKES SENSE TO KILL PEOPLE WHO ARE TOWN BEFORE KILLING PEOPLE WHO HAVE CLAIMED TO NOT BE TOWN WHY EXACTLY?

YOU COULDN'T SHOOT ME IF YOU TRIED, DEKS.

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:07 pm

Yeah, so now I want to hang you for two reasons.
1. I think you're scum.
2. You act like a 12 year old.
1. you're bad and have no case
2. you're easily tilted.

Dechs Kaison
Tire Aficionado

Postby Dechs Kaison » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:10 pm

Yeah, I went on a hard tilt early game.

Seems to me you're the one tilting right now.

Dechs Kaison
Tire Aficionado

Postby Dechs Kaison » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:11 pm

Again, please, if you're town, just make a case against someone that's not the neutrals. We're tying to find scum, here.

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:14 pm

What's the wording on red's ability, not the new one, his original one, I'm having trouble finding it if it was posted at all.

Dechs Kaison
Tire Aficionado

Postby Dechs Kaison » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:19 pm

We know that it has to be submitted before Twilight and that it will "disable" a person in the night phase.

Dechs Kaison
Tire Aficionado

Postby Dechs Kaison » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:21 pm

I don't think it's been described more precisely than that.

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:21 pm

Good point. Probably because I still don't trust Dechs. I'm surprised you seem to since you said in your first post of the day that you'd still like to lynch him.

Either way, the neutrals have claimed and are a known factor. They can wait. If we lynch scum, we start killing neutrals. If Dechs is telling the truth and kills scum, we start lynching neutrals.

(And that's all ignoring the fact that I believe both neutrals' claims. I don't think there's an SK in this game, but if there is, it's ham. We know that. We also know he can't hurt us.)
҉

Dechs Kaison
Tire Aficionado

Postby Dechs Kaison » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:23 pm

He can't hurt us tonight*.

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:25 pm

Assuming 1 more scum, we're basically 5-1 right now, all the neutrals do is add wifom.
stardust, will you please post your wincon.
If you do, I will claim my role request (not my actual role) and you will be assured of my towniness.

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:39 pm

wraith/red, can you post the wording of the disabler role please?

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:48 pm

He can't hurt us tonight*.
Well, sure. Wraith's solidly on our team for now (though I suppose that could change depending on what happens today and tonight), but even if that does change, it's in his best interest to make sure the SK doesn't win. Wraith can win with anyone except a serial killer.
stardust, will you please post your wincon.
If you do, I will claim my role request (not my actual role) and you will be assured of my towniness.
:eyebrow: I checked the rules to see if I could quote it, and apparently I can since it's already in the thread (in the sample VT Role PM). "You win when there are no threats to the town left alive, or nothing can prevent this."
҉

Wraith223
Tire Aficionado

Postby Wraith223 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:54 pm

The Rez recent post is not frustrated town, but panick button alignment. He must break up the town block. I keep saying I am not town, and it is as if he can't remember my alignment + ham's. Wth dude? Consistent much? The yelling looks like a ploy for frustrated town that looks over sold. Not changing my vote.

Red should not be shot over night. I find him town in play style and ability. Unknowns such as LMD, stardust, imopen2, and Rez should considered. I am willing to let ham simmer for a while until we get the unknowns hammered down. I think DK should not reveal his target and keep a random chance among the unknowns.

Why does Rez want me to undo my my disable of ham? I got the confirmation that ham is disabled and no comment from the mod that I can change it later. I know Rez is aggressive, but his demands make no sense. I can not see the general direction of where his votes and reads are going.
Author of Gunning for Tactical/Practical - http://diestoremoval.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=2103
Current Decks
Commander- Kaalia (Dega) and Nekusar (Grixis)
Modern- UB Faeries and Splinter Twin
Standard- Mono-black Devotion
You drive badass things.
Xenphire Sig.

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:57 pm

Why does Rez want me to undo my my disable of ham? I got the confirmation that ham is disabled and no comment from the mod that I can change it later. I know Rez is aggressive, but his demands make no sense. I can not see the general direction of where his votes and reads are going.
If you can change it then red could have changed his yesterday. If red could have changed his yesterday then he is a liar and we should lynch him.

Wraith223
Tire Aficionado

Postby Wraith223 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:58 pm

wraith/red, can you post the wording of the disabler role please?
The targeted players role will be disabled over night. The targets player gets notified that they are disabled.
Author of Gunning for Tactical/Practical - http://diestoremoval.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=2103
Current Decks
You drive badass things.
Xenphire Sig.

Dechs Kaison
Tire Aficionado

Postby Dechs Kaison » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:58 pm

If you can change it then red could have changed his yesterday. If red could have changed his yesterday then he is a liar and we should lynch him.
He never said he couldn't change it, only that he didn't ask if he could.

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:59 pm

"You win when there are no threats to the town left alive, or nothing can prevent this."
I chose town commuter

"The targeted players role will be disabled over night. The targets player gets notified that they are disabled."

and the name of the role?

Dechs Kaison
Tire Aficionado

Postby Dechs Kaison » Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:00 pm

So, Rez, you're a commuter? I've never heard of that role. Can you describe it for me?

Wraith223
Tire Aficionado

Postby Wraith223 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:01 pm

What? :confused:

Only red can change
his ability now. He can target red to confirm his claim I guess.

According to ham's claim, he can choose 1 of 2 abilities. How to you get the idea he can change his ability?
Current Decks
You drive badass things.
Xenphire Sig.

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:01 pm

Only red can change his ability now. He can target red to confirm his claim I guess.

According to ham's claim, he can choose 1 of 2 abilities. How to you get the idea he can change his ability?
change target, not ability

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:02 pm

So, Rez, you're a commuter? I've never heard of that role. Can you describe it for me?
that part of that post wasn't for you, it was for stardust.

Dechs Kaison
Tire Aficionado

Postby Dechs Kaison » Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:02 pm

Can you still tell me what a commuter is, please?

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:04 pm

Dechs Kaison
Tire Aficionado

Postby Dechs Kaison » Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:06 pm

Thank you, smartass, those websites are blocked for me here at work.

I asked because I couldn't just google it.

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:06 pm

fair enough:

"The Commuter is a role that "leaves Town" each Night, thus making them ineligible to be targeted by Night actions. By extension, they cannot use any Night actions they may have.
Because they cannot use Night actions, almost all Commuters are pro-Town.
It is worth noting that because in flavor it physically leaves the game for the Night instead of being protected somewhere in Town, Commuter is considered the ultimate in Untargetability, trumping even things like Strongman."

Dechs Kaison
Tire Aficionado

Postby Dechs Kaison » Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:10 pm

Ah, so you're saying you rigged your choices so that Pie must have made you town, because a Commuter scum doesn't even make sense.

Well, that's convenient.

Dechs Kaison
Tire Aficionado

Postby Dechs Kaison » Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:11 pm

Well that certainly starts to help explain why no night kill happened. We've got at least one hider and it's possible we have a commuter and I bet someone's a doctor. Even with two neutrals, this seems like a hard game for scum to win.

hamfactorial
Tire Aficionado

Postby hamfactorial » Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:12 pm

Guys obviously we're all just a bunch of neutrals fighting against a mafia faction.

:frog:

Dechs Kaison
Tire Aficionado

Postby Dechs Kaison » Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:12 pm

Also explains why you dared me to shoot you.

Wraith223
Tire Aficionado

Postby Wraith223 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:15 pm

Only red can change his ability now. He can target red to confirm his claim I guess.

Not that I am aware of. Red can still steal his ability.

Have a hard time believing the Rez claim as his reads are not making sense. Cool ability though. If the team decides to move on from Rez due to claim; I don't mind looking into LMD instead.

Open minded.
Current Decks
You drive badass things.
Xenphire Sig.

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:38 pm

Why does Rez want me to undo my my disable of ham? I got the confirmation that ham is disabled and no comment from the mod
that I can change it later. I know Rez is aggressive, but his demands make no sense. I can not see the general direction of where his votes and reads are going.

Not that I am aware of. Red can still steal his ability.

Have a hard time believing the Rez claim as his reads are not making sense. Cool ability though. If the team decides to move on from Rez due to claim; I don't mind looking into LMD instead.

Open minded.
god
dammit wraith.. if you can change the target of your disable today, it means that red could have changed the target of his disable yesterday. and its ridiculous for him to not have changed his target if he could have. (even if he supposedly didnt even try)

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:38 pm

Ah, so you're saying you rigged your choices so that Pie must have made you town, because a Commuter scum doesn't even make sense.

Well, that's convenient.
yup

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:32 pm

So here's the thing. I also rigged my choices so that I'd be town. I chose Town/Unlynchable.

Except that I didn't. That's just one of many thoughts that occurred to me while trying to decide what to choose. I wrote that one down so that I'd have a convenient claim if I did turn up scum.

Basically what I'm saying is, that doesn't do anything for me.
҉

Return to “Completed Games”