Planechase Mafia - Game Over

Moderators: Stardust, Manders

Dechs Kaison
Tire Aficionado
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)

Postby Dechs Kaison » Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:57 am

Vote: TubeHunter

Language reasons.
planeswalk
I hate you. Innistrad was clearly a Town beneficial plane. You can claim you're following Rin's plan, but anyone should be able to realize the huge flaw in his plan and would want to stay on something like Innistrad. Or at the very least, we should have discussed each plane as we got to it. Planes like Wildfire, yes, we need to walk away from immediately. Innistrad would have been awesome for Town and offers damn little benefit to Scum.

Rin's a fucking bully. I'm sure he's Town, but he's making a big mistake and pushing us all into it. It's also giving scum an excuse to walk away from Town advantaged planes. Don't let him push us around.

I liked him better as the dog.
Fuck you and the green you ramped in on. - My EDH battle cry. If I had one.

Dechs Kaison
Tire Aficionado

Postby Dechs Kaison » Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:58 am

Also regardless of our final destinations powers we can work around it and move again tomorrow, I'd rather know what we're working with and have it so it won't change. Someone could pull a phantom planeswalk and fuck us up if we're using an ability, so it's better to force us to play with our final destination mechanic as if it is the games overarching mechanic until we achieve lynch.
So, tell us what happens when the last Planeswalk is used and we're back on Wildfire or something so scum aligned?
We act accordingly. Hurrrrrrrrrrr
By "act accordingly," we'd be forced to lynch someone within 24 or 48 realtime hours to avoid as many random kills as possible. Rushing into a lynch like that is bad. There's no telling how bad a plane we could end up on with no escape.

Your plan is stupid.

Dechs Kaison
Tire Aficionado

Postby Dechs Kaison » Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:59 am

It's also giving players an excuse to walk away from good planes like Innistrad. We can't peg RCW as scum for walking away from a Town plane because you're being a bully with a terrible plan.

hamfactorial
Tire Aficionado

Postby hamfactorial » Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:00 am

Also regardless of our final destinations powers we can work around it and move again tomorrow, I'd rather know what we're working with and have it so it won't change. Someone could pull a phantom planeswalk and fuck us up if we're using an ability, so it's better to force us to play with our final destination mechanic as if it is the games overarching mechanic until we achieve lynch.
So, tell us what happens when the last Planeswalk is used and we're back on Wildfire or something so scum aligned?
If almost everyone has confirmed their walks, and there's only 1 planeswalk left, that can be the emergency release valve.

On subsequent days, confirmed town can walk last to protect against ending up in Wildfire.

Dechs Kaison
Tire Aficionado

Postby Dechs Kaison » Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:04 am

We should have fucking stopped on Innistrad.

It was hugely town beneficial and we already had a good number of public planeswalks already used. Anyone privately planeswalking away from it would have been on a short list.

rianalnn
Tire Aficionado

Postby rianalnn » Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:10 am

We act accordingly. Hurrrrrrrrrrr
By "act accordingly," we'd be forced to lynch someone within 24 or 48 realtime hours to avoid as many random kills as possible. Rushing into a lynch like that is bad. There's no telling how bad a plane we could end up on with no escape.

Your plan is stupid.
LMAO you are stupid and a coward so I'm still at least one tier ahead of you.

rianalnn
Tire Aficionado

Postby rianalnn » Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:10 am

Language reasons.
planeswalk
I hate you. Innistrad was clearly a Town beneficial plane. You can claim you're following Rin's plan, but anyone should be able to realize the huge flaw in his plan and would want to stay on something like Innistrad. Or at the very least, we should have discussed each plane as we got to it. Planes like Wildfire, yes, we need to walk away from immediately. Innistrad would have been awesome for Town and offers damn little benefit to Scum.

Rin's a fucking bully. I'm sure he's Town, but he's making a big mistake and pushing us all into it. It's also giving scum an excuse to walk away from Town advantaged planes. Don't let him push us around.

The huge flaw in my plan is what? It might be raining in a plane when we get there?

rianalnn
Tire Aficionado

Postby rianalnn » Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:11 am

It's also giving players an excuse to walk away from good planes like Innistrad. We can't peg RCW as scum for walking away from a Town plane because you're being a bully with a terrible plan.
You are an idiot.

rianalnn
Tire Aficionado

We should have fucking stopped on Innistrad.

It was hugely town beneficial and we already had a good number of public planeswalks already used. Anyone privately planeswalking away from it would have been on a short list.
you're an idiot.

rianalnn
Tire Aficionado

If almost everyone has confirmed their walks, and there's only 1 planeswalk left, that can be the emergency release valve.

On subsequent days, confirmed town can walk last to protect against ending up in Wildfire.
You are not an idiot.

:hifive:

rcwraspy
Tire Aficionado

Postby rcwraspy » Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:12 am

seriously rianalnn, dial it back a bit please.
Thanks to NerdBoyWonder for the amazing sig!
Son, I want you to know that no matter what happens between your mother and me, it's all your fault.

rianalnn
Tire Aficionado

Postby rianalnn » Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:12 am

You can call me a bully and call my plan stupid all you want, it doesn't change that you are an idiot for opposing my plan for the reasons provided.

Note: you're not an idiot for opposing the plan, but for opposing it for the reasons provided. That and you're whining about "bawwwww he's a bully I wish he'd be a dog" have led me to such a conclusion.

rianalnn
Tire Aficionado

Postby rianalnn » Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:14 am

Language reasons.
planeswalk

Here you go rwcraspy, I will react accordingly to how people talk to others. I have bolded some more language for you to ask to be dialed back :)

rcwraspy
Tire Aficionado

Postby rcwraspy » Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:15 am

yeah ok, that should be dialed back too.

can't we all just get along?
Son, I want you to know that no matter what happens between your mother and me, it's all your fault.

Dechs Kaison
Tire Aficionado

Postby Dechs Kaison » Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:15 am

/replace out

rcwraspy
Tire Aficionado

Postby rcwraspy » Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:21 am

well shit :(

take it back Dechs. It's true I caved - I thought Ham, Imopen, LMD and others were on board with Ria's plan so decided to go along with it. But I like your arguments. I think the game is better if you're in it.

rianalnn
Tire Aficionado

Postby rianalnn » Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:21 am

/replace out
Cool. The coward statement was spot on.

Don't call me fucking stupid if you don't want me to laugh at you for being an idiot :stubborn:

rianalnn
Tire Aficionado

Postby rianalnn » Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:22 am

I mean I'm generally slightly abrasive but I'm not gonna call someone an idiot until they start cursing and spitting at me yah dig? But once that happens it's like "aight, if that's how we're doing it now". Na mean?

rianalnn
Tire Aficionado

Postby rianalnn » Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:24 am

I mean I'm generally slightly abrasive but I'm not gonna call someone an idiot until they start cursing and spitting at me yah dig? But once that happens it's like "aight, if that's how we're doing it now". Na mean?
Granted I did say people who were planewalking were "acting like idiots" but imo being told you're acting like an idiot isn't rude, my mom might tell me that.

Calling someone an idiot is different.

hamfactorial
Tire Aficionado

Postby hamfactorial » Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:29 am

You are not an idiot.

:hifive:
:unibrow:

rianalnn
Tire Aficionado

Postby rianalnn » Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:30 am

This was such a cool game set up too -.-

rcwraspy
Tire Aficionado

Postby rcwraspy » Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:35 am

yep.

TubeHunter
Tire Aficionado

Postby TubeHunter » Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:39 am

are we really going to do this?

rianalnn
Tire Aficionado

Postby rianalnn » Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:44 am

It's funny because Dechs was pretty much the last games biggest bully, while I pretended to be a dog.

This game I roleplay Teferi (WHICH I ANNOUNCED I WAS DOING), and am somewhat of a bully.

Dechs quits because "waahhhhhh bullying!!!!"

Like seriously dude?

WitchHunt

Postby WitchHunt » Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:15 am

I do agree with his statement that Innistrad was a strong pro town Plane, it would've been a fine place to stop. I kind of like how Rezombad was shooting for that Plane regardless early in the game, but I'm pretty sure that's just a huge coincidence. I guess we'll wait to see what the new Plane is, but the game's in kind of a "meh" mode right now. Everyone needs to chill out, we're here to have fun, right?

RedNihilist
Tire Aficionado

Postby RedNihilist » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:55 am

Oh God.

DK be a good boy and come back.

( G_R )
Tire Aficionado

Postby ( G_R ) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:15 am

Uhh, drama. That's the only reason I play mafia for.
That explains why people keep coming over for chicken nuggets

( G_R )
Tire Aficionado

Postby ( G_R ) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:18 am

This plan is not terrible tho

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:24 am

This game I roleplay Teferi (WHICH I ANNOUNCED I WAS DOING), and am somewhat of a bully.
If roleplaying requires you to act like an asshole, you probably just shouldn't do it. Dechs toed the line (calling you a bully when you admit to bullying?) and you went clear over it in response. I've already asked you to reign it in, as have your fellow players. Do it.

I'm sick today and might not be able to resolve that planeswalk for the next 24 hours or so. Hang tight.
҉

Col. Khaddafi
Regular Scumbag

Postby Col. Khaddafi » Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:10 pm

Yeah Dechs, come on, cool down a bit, its just a goddamn game.
Originally posted by Galspanic on MTGS
I would still like to see the posts sent over to ( N_S ) and have the Salvation Gutter archived away and replaced with a link to MTGC.
Thank you for all the lies. Another fine display of integrity by iridium :thumbsup:

Col. Khaddafi
Regular Scumbag

Postby Col. Khaddafi » Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:15 pm

Like you quoted a post of me giving a highfive and then voted a different guy.

Pro town planes;
Bolas' Meditation
Dominaria
Shalandar

Neutral Planes:
Rabiah

Scum Planes:
Wildfire
Ulgorotha
Also, why do you place Bolas Meditation realm as a town plane? that makes no particular sense. Like someone who didn't vote is untargetble for the night, Ok that means a town member cannot be NK'd but also scuym canno be copped. At the very best its a neutral plane.

Also its Nicol'Fucking'Bolas personal plane, that's scummy as hell, whats there to grant that olas can't pull any special tricks while in his plane? We should avoid it like the plague.
Originally posted by Galspanic on MTGS
I would still like to see the posts sent over to ( N_S ) and have the Salvation Gutter archived away and replaced with a link to MTGC.
Thank you for all the lies. Another fine display of integrity by iridium :thumbsup:

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Ravnica - Rix Maadi

Postby Stardust » Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:17 pm

planeswalk

You are now on Ravnica, at Rix Maadi. When you planeswalk here, or at the start of a new Day, a player is publically chosen at random and can't planeswalk away from Rix Maadi. All other players may post in bold either "Kill them!" or "Spare them". If you are still at Rix Maadi after 24 hours of Daytime, and if it is tied or more players voted "Kill them!", the chosen player is killed without revealing their role PM.

rianalnn has been chosen at random. You have 24 hours.

EDIT: Added that the chosen player can't planeswalk - forgot that bit.
҉

RedNihilist
Tire Aficionado

Postby RedNihilist » Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:27 pm

Vote rialnann

Seriously, how does

"You are now at Bolas's Metitation Realm. Any player not voting at the end of the Day will be untargetable for that Night. Mafia members also - mmmph!"

qualify as "Town"?

( G_R )
Tire Aficionado

Postby ( G_R ) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:32 pm

Planeswalk the fuck outta here!

( G_R )
Tire Aficionado

Postby ( G_R ) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:33 pm

That place is gonna be scary late game. :uhh"

( G_R )
Tire Aficionado

Postby ( G_R ) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:34 pm

:uhh:

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Alara - Bant

Postby Stardust » Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:40 pm

Planeswalk the fuck outta here!

You are now on Alara, Bant. The player who planeswalked here gains an ability that can be used as long as you remain on Bant: Exalted [target] - "Another target player's abilities cannot be blocked, prevented or redirected this Day or this Night."
҉

rianalnn
Tire Aficionado

Postby rianalnn » Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:15 pm

Nicol bolas' plane allows us to control votes better as a town by making it much more condusive to voting or not voting based on the whims of the town.

Its not like voting is done in private.

RedNihilist
Tire Aficionado

Postby RedNihilist » Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:16 pm

What about the bolded text? -_-

Dechs Kaison
Tire Aficionado

Postby Dechs Kaison » Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:26 pm

Yeah Dechs, come on, cool down a bit, its just a goddamn game.
Exactly.

I came here to have fun. Rin's behavior is making that difficult. It's just a game, and I'm not going to waste time playing a game I cannot enjoy.

Despite how awesome the flavor of this game is, I've just lost interest. Even if I stay, I'm not going to be checking this thread several times a day anymore. You'll be lucky to see me twice a week. You deserve to have a player that's at least going to be attentive. I'm replacing out as much for your benefit as for mine.

Return to “Completed Games”