Planechase Mafia - Game Over

Moderators: Stardust, Manders

Manders
Oozes fabulousness!!!
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)

Postby Manders » Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:39 am

Wow you guys NKd kpaca. You could have had 2 Town dead that night.

Honorable :grovel:
Don't hate me 'cause I'm cuter than you are! - :mh:

RedNihilist
Tire Aficionado

Postby RedNihilist » Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:59 am

Sorry guys, I've been stupid on various levels.

Col. Khaddafi
Regular Scumbag

Postby Col. Khaddafi » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:27 am

Scumbag...you did a good job. PoE was, really, your ultimate downfall. However, you were pissing me off talking about how it was all luck and we'd wasted the early days. I'm hoping that was you trying to fearmonger and you don't actually believe that.
I actually think town didn't make enough efforts at re-reading the game and doing a PBPA. Like, imopen2 lynch was hilarious, it was the sheepyest lynch ever. It also made it difficult to actually devise a scum tactic since I could never guess who would end up banned.

To be fair, the botched forum upgrade right in the middle of the game did not help either, nd almost killed the game. Apologies for that.
Originally posted by Galspanic on MTGS
I would still like to see the posts sent over to ( N_S ) and have the Salvation Gutter archived away and replaced with a link to MTGC.
Thank you for all the lies. Another fine display of integrity by iridium :thumbsup:

Manders
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Manders » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:30 pm

Scumbag...you did a good job. PoE was, really, your ultimate downfall. However, you were pissing me off talking about how it was all luck and we'd wasted the early days. I'm hoping that was you trying to fearmonger and you don't actually believe that.
I actually think town didn't make enough efforts at re-reading the game and doing a PBPA. Like, imopen2 lynch was hilarious, it was the sheepyest lynch ever. It also made it difficult to actually devise a scum tactic since I could never guess who would end up banned.

To be fair, the botched forum upgrade right in the middle of the game did not help either, nd almost killed the game. Apologies for that.
The imopen2 lynch was a travesty, yes, but you made it seem as if we didn't work hard enough throughout the game, and that's just not true. Especially in the early game, there's only so much we can do until more information comes to light.

Btw...I wasn't surprised when I woke up dead D2. Town me is a popular NK target. Too bad for scum that didn't silence me :laugh:

That's another thing, though. I love that rez could pass messages from me...but I'm surprised he could. Paraphrase, sure, but direct quotes, anyone who knows me can tell when it's ACTUALLY me talking haha.
Don't hate me 'cause I'm cuter than you are! - :mh:

WitchHunt

Postby WitchHunt » Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:43 pm

Yeeeeeah. I was pretty upset about the imopen lynch, especially when there were obviously way better choices.

Return to “Completed Games”