So submitting Town and Doctor would mean you could be one of:
Town [Role of my Choice]
[Alignment of my Choice] Doctor
Town, Mafia, Self-Aligned (Third Party), Werewolf, Alien, Cult
Any roles that are inherently alignment-indicative may be altered slightly (usually in name alone) to fit certain alignments, but the function will be the same. For example, a Serial Killer would be considered a "Self-Aligned Vigilante". Submitting serial killer as your alignment is the same as submitting Self-Aligned. Submitting serial killer as your role is the same as submitting Vigilante.
Due to the nature of this type of setup design, this game has a non-zero chance of being bastard. Players beware. In addition, I may refuse roles that attempt to break the game (so don't be a dick).
1. Huntzilla - Town PGO - Lynched Day 1
2. Stardust - Town Magic 8-Baller - Killed Night 1
3. (G_R) - Town Vigilante - Killed Night 1
1. Do not quote from PMs or Quick Topics.
2. Do not edit or delete posts.
3. Do not talk about the game outside of the game.
4. Prods go out after 48 hours. If I don't hear from you in another 48, you'll be replaced or modkilled.
5. Votes in bold; majority is required to lynch.
6. No unvotes after a lynch is achieved will reverse the decision.
7. Questions to the Mod or ability uses must be bold or in a PM.
8. This is my first game modding, so please be patient with me.
Example Town PM:
Welcome to WePick Mafia, Dechs Kaison.
Your chosen alignment was Alien.
Your chosen role was Silencer.
I chose to use Silencer.
You are a Town Silencer. Each night, you may target a player. That player will be unable to vote the following day. You win when there are no threats to the town left alive, or nothing can prevent this.
The game thread is here. Please /confirm with your alignment and role via PM.