Downtrodden. Unappreciated. Hated by dogs and debtors alike. You've given this great country everything you've got! Now it's time they return the favor...
Or so some of you believe. You were sitting in on a recent (and infrequent) safety meeting. Everyone had voiced the same concerns they'd been voicing for the past several years. Minutes were taken as they always were, ready for some faceless bureaucrat to disregard. Arguments that had broken out over which were more dangerous, rabid dogs or icy walkways, had faded to a dull roar. Everyone was just about to get back to their thankless tasks, when the Postmaster General, Moist von Lipwig, went to fetch his coffee cup from the table
at the side of the room. He took a sip - and promptly fell dead. You all looked around the room. Joining the postal service is not for the faint of heart, and really, who doesn't have thoughts of murdering all your coworkers in a cold and calculated rage? ... But some among you have cracked under that pressure. Some among you have gone postal.
Welcome to Gone Postal Mafia! This is a game for 12 players (9 town, 3 mafia) which follows all the normal rules, with one addition: Every player can send a message to another target player each Night (through the mod). Mail uses a separate system from the power roles, so a regular tracker wouldn’t see who their target sent a message to and a mail tracker wouldn’t see who their target targeted with other abilities.
Sound like fun? /in below!
1. Lord_Mcdonalds (wants a cat - eeiieeiioo)
2. rcwraspy (way more in than the rest of you)
3. Wraith223 (request for pants submitted and awaiting approval)
4. Captain Murphy (/in, eh?)
5. Cursed_Pride (no frills, no gimmicks, just a bit of junk mail)
6. rezombad (4:1 to win, place your bets gentlemen)
7. Jack (I am freedom's complete lack of inspiration)
8. imopen2 ('cause why not?)
9. DroppinSuga (Flynn wannabe)
10. hamfactorial (he'll play with you, even if he won't play with himself)
11. RedNihilist (standing up to bullies everywhere)
12. InflatablePie (lucky lucky lucky)
The spectator thread will be open to others following the first Night.
Neither snow nor rain nor fear of being murdered while you sleep will stay these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds.