2013 MTGS RazziesMost Internet Mad Member/Best Ragequit

Come vote in the Forum Awards

Moderators: Col. Khaddafi, iamabadman

User avatar
Col. Khaddafi
Regular Scumbag
Posts: 9840
(View: All /In topic)
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:52 pm
Medals: 7
Location: Manasjap madness
:
Platinum Pioneer Scumbag of the Year, 2012 MTGS most creative ban, 2012 Failure of Page 109 Scourge of Page 109 Post #10 Post #100
Has thanked: 39 times
Been thanked: 443 times
Contact:

Most Internet Mad Member/Best Ragequit

Post #1 by Col. Khaddafi » Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:54 am

The famous raging goblin award!

Image
Here we vote for MTGS/DTR 2013 most internet mad member and/or the best ragequit.

I nominate:

- Talore ragequit from DTR because people were saying bad things about iridium.
- Onar ragequit from DTR because people were saying bad things about iridium.

but I think Xenphire is gonna win this one very easily though...
Image


Originally posted by Galspanic on MTGS
I would still like to see the posts sent over to ( N_S ) and have the Salvation Gutter archived away and replaced with a link to MTGC.
Thank you for all the lies. Another fine display of integrity by iridium :thumbsup:

User avatar
iamabadman
Defender of GRR
Posts: 9052
(View: All /In topic)
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:58 pm
Medals: 4
Location: Where angels fear to tread.
:
Platinum Pioneer Failure of Page 109 Post #50 Post #1000
Has thanked: 546 times
Been thanked: 224 times

Post #2 by iamabadman » Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:28 am

i vote onar because i rattle his cage without trying, before the diaper thing.
@ Kaitscralt
Dream of Baguy sucking my dick

@checkbox
AC/DC is pop/rock

@ExarionUniverse1
you just noticed twat , well I got news for the whole DTR , you will never make fun of me again , otherwise your dicks will fall in your face RETARDS

[talking about Stoya fleshlights]
Kaitscralt » Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:40 pm wrote:i have to cut the end off one and tape them together to fit my mamoswine in

Mcdonalds
Tire Aficionado
Posts: 6074
(View: All /In topic)
Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:28 am
Location: La Marque, Texas
Has thanked: 67 times
Been thanked: 246 times

Post #3 by Mcdonalds » Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:23 am

Onar

Full stop

User avatar
rezombad
Tire Aficionado
Posts: 7703
(View: All /In topic)
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:54 pm
Medals: 3
:
Failure of Page 109 Apprentice of Page 109 Scourge of Page 109
Has thanked: 1085 times
Been thanked: 136 times

Post #4 by rezombad » Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:28 am

Spambolic. That dude just ragequit a few weeks ago.
Galspanic wrote:You post on dtr? Cool? Honestly, I don't know who posts there and who doesn't.

Galspanic wrote:I actually read that site quite a bit but its mostly because a lot of the people I used to interact with on MTGS are over there.

Manders wrote:It should be a privilege to post here

Mcdonalds
Tire Aficionado
Posts: 6074
(View: All /In topic)
Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:28 am
Location: La Marque, Texas
Has thanked: 67 times
Been thanked: 246 times

Post #5 by Mcdonalds » Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:40 am

That wasn't rage so much as drunken rumblings followed by "see ya in three months"

User avatar
Khaospawn
Khaospawn's beautiful and unique title
Posts: 9529
(View: All /In topic)
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:55 pm
Location: Largo, Florida
Has thanked: 247 times
Been thanked: 610 times

Post #6 by Khaospawn » Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:01 am

Onar, since everybody still jokes about dicks falling into faces.
Image

hamfactorial » Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:41 pm wrote:In a pinch, Khaos' beard can help turn this around.

Col. Khaddafi » Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:02 pm wrote:I rarely skip a Khaospawn wall of text because I know there is always piss at the end of the rainbow.

User avatar
iamabadman
Defender of GRR
Posts: 9052
(View: All /In topic)
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:58 pm
Medals: 4
Location: Where angels fear to tread.
:
Platinum Pioneer Failure of Page 109 Post #50 Post #1000
Has thanked: 546 times
Been thanked: 224 times

Post #7 by iamabadman » Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:01 pm

Khaospawn » Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:01 am wrote:Onar, since everybody still jokes about dicks falling into faces.



you just noticed twat
@ Kaitscralt
Dream of Baguy sucking my dick

@checkbox
AC/DC is pop/rock

@ExarionUniverse1
you just noticed twat , well I got news for the whole DTR , you will never make fun of me again , otherwise your dicks will fall in your face RETARDS

[talking about Stoya fleshlights]
Kaitscralt » Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:40 pm wrote:i have to cut the end off one and tape them together to fit my mamoswine in

User avatar
Captain Murphy
The highest high, I'm Ayatollah
Posts: 5219
(View: All /In topic)
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:55 pm
Medals: 1
Location: Nilbog St
:
Gold Pioneer
Been thanked: 99 times

Post #8 by Captain Murphy » Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:36 pm

onar holy shit
Tom Servo » Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:15 pm wrote:It's too bad we don't have a secret subforum where we can coordinate troll attempts where only we can see so that we don't have to catch on because only one of us is an actual rocket scientist.

Clownfish » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:51 pm wrote:I am particularly interested in committing internet genocide

Kaitscralt » Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:37 pm wrote:in soviet gutter, New York somewhere in you

Blackhound
prinny dood!
Posts: 2468
(View: All /In topic)
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:03 pm
Medals: 1
Has thanked: 103 times
Been thanked: 104 times

Post #9 by Blackhound » Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:40 pm

Onar for telling every member of this site that there dick will fall in there face.

User avatar
( G_R )
Tire Aficionado
Posts: 14218
(View: All /In topic)
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:15 am
Medals: 6
Location: Mania
:
Platinum Pioneer Failure of Page 109 Scourge of Page 109 Great Card Analyst of Page 109
Has thanked: 108 times
Been thanked: 334 times

Post #10 by ( G_R ) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:51 am

Redthirst. For being a great card analyst.

Mcdonalds » Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:20 pm wrote:That explains why people keep coming over for chicken nuggets

User avatar
Col. Khaddafi
Regular Scumbag
Posts: 9840
(View: All /In topic)
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:52 pm
Medals: 7
Location: Manasjap madness
:
Platinum Pioneer Scumbag of the Year, 2012 MTGS most creative ban, 2012 Failure of Page 109 Scourge of Page 109 Post #10 Post #100
Has thanked: 39 times
Been thanked: 443 times
Contact:

Post #11 by Col. Khaddafi » Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:39 pm

I nominate Talore and Onar

Talore
Talore » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:52 pm wrote:
Col. Khaddafi » Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:50 pm wrote:Talore used to have fun in the Gutter, but then he took a Teia to the knee.
1360141705288.jpg

Talore » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:44 pm wrote:
Community is also a critical concern for us. Many of our original members have had poor experiences on other websites. Those of us who are disappointed in those outcomes have chosen
to start anew, and to build on a foundation of openness, integrity, creativity, and cooperation. We would like to foster an environment in which users can converse intelligently, and where the staff are active members of the community with a mentality that is always focused upon how best to serve their fellow users.

lol


Talore » Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:19 pm wrote:
Col. Khaddafi » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:17 pm wrote:I'd crop it to the corect size but I'm not sure its worth the effort since Lord knows how longer are you going to be able to keep evading the embargo on MTGS mod posting ITS.

I'm a rebel without a clause :cool2:

NoHomers » Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:21 pm wrote:Sometimes you don't even do what Teia tells you to do right away. Rebel indeed.

Petty Kait » Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:29 pm wrote:Talore, are you in sync with Teia's make believe period cycle and can only be friendly towards us at certain intervals a month?


Talore » Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:46 pm wrote:Riddle me this: Am I welcome on MTGCommunity?

Petty Kait » Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:48 pm wrote:Of course, but every time a
good conversation starts you do something like quote Azrael's state of the who cares address

Petty Kait » Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:48 pm wrote:You're such a boner killer


Sally Lite » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:47 pm wrote:
King Bailando » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:43 pm wrote:we have nothing to say to you

except 'hello, please enjoy your stay'



lol


Petty Kait » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:23 am wrote:I think whenever Talore comes here there are some genuine jovial moments about stuff because he seems to have a good sense of humor and realize he is in a den of fucking stooge back across the river, but then its like Teia gets on AIM and sticks an e-finger in his ass and wiggles it and Talore runs back to Salvation for more of the good stuff



Talore » Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:18 am wrote:
Col. Khaddafi » Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:02 pm wrote:Lets not speak also how you guys treated a good standing member of your staff, booting him because he was administrator in a site where people were not punished for calling on the bad that
has plagued MTGS.

Way to keep committed to misinformation, bud! The rank hypocrisy is hilarious, the whole railing on me whenever I'm even logged in here and maybe looking to participate in the community, while crying about how the MTGS supposedly treated someone for what they were doing on another site. Real classy, that.

If you're here to have some lafs with your mates then more power to you, but I feel bad for those people on here that were hoping to make this website grow. Their time and energy was for nothing. As for me, I've helped see to fixing our actual issues and getting those people who should be unbanned able to post on MTGS again.

Moral corruption! :sherlock:


Petty Kait » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:32 am wrote:Talore's a good old
boy, he's just loving being part of that Salvation team, that camaraderie they have there, its something to behold!

It's not like 99% of us didn't see the mod lounge and know that the best kind of friends you can be on there is flirting on AIM over weird fetishes and spamming a big thread with green mana symbols. NOW THAT'S COMEDY!

Talore, don't ever give that up. You can't find that anywhere else on the internet, I mean that. And you're right, we're not funny here. We're not constantly making people spit their shit out IRL because of dumb stuff we're talking about.

We suck.


Onar
ExarionUniverse1 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:08 am wrote:
Kazekirimaru » Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:06 pm&
quot;]I get both the cookie and the ash tray? <3

correct because FOS is smarter then these DTR humanoid apes that N_S taught


[quote="Sally Lite » Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:44 pm wrote:
ExarionUniverse1 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:41 pm wrote:
Col. Khaddafi » Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:37 pm wrote:But the question still remains Onar. What am I exactly to your eyes? you didn't tell.


a smart but sly and vindictive Italian user of MTGS who can't forgive that he was dealt wrong even after making his own site.


Good enough profiling?

Solid

[quote=&
quot;ExarionUniverse1 » Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:40 pm"]
Col. Khaddafi » Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:34 pm wrote:Maybe I've gone too far?

Maybe we should let the forum be looser?

What do you think Onar, should I tell badman that he is allowed to discuss diapers ITT again?

What do you say?


you can do what you wish Mario , I just won't be around . PS., I am leaving the clan and this site.

if your stupid enough to bait the shit mods on MTGS to cause more shit , you are very obese in the head

Good going to your enterprise ,

Signing off
Image


Originally posted by Galspanic on MTGS
I would still like to see the posts sent over to ( N_S ) and have the Salvation Gutter archived away and replaced with a link to MTGC.
Thank you for all the lies. Another fine display of integrity by iridium :thumbsup: