Dies To Removal Mafia - Game Over (Mafia Win)

Moderators: Stardust, Manders

rezombad
Tire Aficionado
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)

Postby rezombad » Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:25 pm

Are you just omgus'ing here or what? I've never seen you flail like this as town before.
You post on dtr? Cool? Honestly, I don't know who posts there and who doesn't.
I actually read that site quite a bit but its mostly because a lot of the people I used to interact with on MTGS are over there.
It should be a privilege to post here

rcwraspy
Tire Aficionado

Postby rcwraspy » Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:29 pm

@ everybody not Rezombad: Should I claim my flavor name? Why or why not? Does flavor matter and why or why not?
Thanks to NerdBoyWonder for the amazing sig!
Son, I want you to know that no matter what happens between your mother and me, it's all your fault.

rcwraspy
Tire Aficionado

Postby rcwraspy » Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:42 pm

hell, Rez you can answer the questions too - we just already know how you feel about it :-p
Son, I want you to know that no matter what happens between your mother and me, it's all your fault.

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:50 pm

hell, Rez you can answer the questions too - we just already know how you feel about it :-p
He didn't answer my questions. He just tried to discredit my case by saying nope, youre not paying attention, nope, nope, youre high.

The only non-rhetorical questions are:
2) Explain to me why Pie's sudden suspicion of Z is scummy. Why do you think I picked that out as a scum tell?
to which i reply: z's posting style has changed since he came back. and z even said that he believes that 1 of the 4 people who voted him early was probably scum. LMD was on that wagon.
3) Lynching townies is a scum player's MO. You're suggesting that rcw turning town proves Pie is town
as well? Explain.
No, rcw isn't confirmed town to me, but if he had been lynched and was scum i would look at pie for hammering before rcw could post a t/s list.
I actually read that site quite a bit but its mostly because a lot of the people I used to interact with on MTGS are over there.

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:21 pm

Two more non-rhetorical questions that I would like answers to.
My imopen vote lasted for... 18 minutes. What was my motivation for switching again?

Remember when I said, "rezombad, do not confirm this now"? How is this fishing?
He didn't answer my questions. He just tried to discredit my case by saying nope, youre not paying attention, nope, nope, youre high.
What questions did I not answer?
2) Explain to me why Pie's sudden suspicion of Z is scummy. Why do you think I picked that out as a scum tell?
to which i reply: z's posting style has changed since he came back. and z even said that he believes that 1 of the 4 people who
voted him early was probably scum. LMD was on that wagon.
Yes. And that gives Pie reason to believe that his previous reads were bad? The reason I see that as scummy is because he locked himself into reading one of them as scum, then chose zemanjaski as that 1 scum because he's counting himself as part of the town bloc. It's forced. By assuming that they can't be all town, he's forgetten his previous reads.
3) Lynching townies is a scum player's MO. You're suggesting that rcw turning town proves Pie is town as well? Explain.
No, rcw isn't confirmed town to me, but if he had been lynched and was scum i would look at pie for hammering before rcw could post a t/s list.
And a scum player preventing a town player from posting a t/s list is unheard of?
҉

InflatablePie

Postby InflatablePie » Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:53 pm

y'all are bad.

first, when I die and flip town, do not lynch Doc. or rezzy/rcw, or freedom. in roughly that order of towniness. solid chunk o' town right there. keep an eye on wraith and GR. Stardust is still probably town, but far from confirmed. keep an eye on her, but don't get tunnelvisioned.

now.

re:rcw -
posting "trying to improve my town game" makes me scum because Kazescum said it once last game - bad logic. terrible logic really.
T/S list bumping him up without explanation - I posted... three lists yeah? maybe 4? without looking I'm going to guess that I added way more people to my townslots and you didn't do anything of towniness but I noticed you enough to not be null. I don't have to spell out all of my reads.

Since both scenarios have InflatablePie as scum, I think he should be our Day1 lynch.
DID ANYONE ELSE KNOW IF YOU ASSUME SOMEONE TO BE SCUM WITH
SOMEONE, THEN IN BOTH SCENARIOS, THEY MUST BE SCUM? ME NEITHER.

re:rcw's Stardust stuff, you realize my response of 'no' was to "don't want to discuss it", right? but I answered an A or B question with yes because that's a joke? yes? I think I explained that at some point too.

again, more assuming I'm scum then using your 'logic' to confirm it. yawn.

re:Stardust:
I asked his input both because he's an experienced player and because I wanted him to commit to those same reads.
oh, bullshit. if you have me pegged as town you don't have a backup agenda. you're scum, aren't you Star?

as for why I put LMD above the others: READS FUCKING CHANGE. In that span of time, we got a shitty replacement (that pretty much killed my amount of caring for this game) and a wagon with an unlynchable miller. And hey, when someone's on the wagon that I had in my lynch pool, they're gonna go up a few points on the priority list!

I quickhammered because this day is
almost 20 pages. guess what, if you have a 5-day game with 20 pages per game, that's 100 pages. far too long. I'm a fan of games being shorter. rcw was scummy to me, he was at L-1, I figured he wasn't a PR (I was right!) and I hammered.

fuck it, not reading any of the rest of the posts. I'm washing my hands of this game and if y'all lynch me today and eventually lose, it's on you.

vote inflatablepie

if I don't get lynched, I'm just replacing out. I don't have the patience for this game.
If you don't know how to lie, then how do you know if you're being lied to?

The answer? Use a gun. And if that don't work... use more gun.

rcwraspy
Tire Aficionado

Postby rcwraspy » Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:08 pm

WTF is a miller?

@rcwraspy, WTF is day chat that distingueshes me as scum? :shrug:
A miller is an odd ability. If there's a cop and they investigate a miller, the investigation will show scum even though I'm town.

Day-chat is a separate chat space for scum that sometimes exists and sometimes doesn't. I was scum in my previous two games and we only had night-chat. Typically only scum know whether or not there's day-chat and it's considered a pretty large scum-tell to slip by talking about it, which you did in the post I quoted:
The fuck...what...? Are you tallking to me or InflateablePie? So confused.
I vote based on evidence/conclusions from posts, not bandwagon votes. GR looks scumy, but his posts are pointless to try and read. I need more data for a vote on him.
"I hate you". Good. The best response of a scum sucker so far. Why would tell us you are waiting for a response? Your scum friends not talking right now?
PEdit: WTF Pie. Ok, is it scummy or just dumb to self-vote like that? I really don't understand what he's doing unless it's simply just no more desire to play the game.

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:19 pm

stardust: some kind of scum
rcw: scum with increased lynch threshold

marinate on that.

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:32 pm

Unvote, Vote rezombad.

Answer my questions or I will press this until you are lynched. There is no way your case on me was made with good intentions. Not when you can't even answer simple questions about the logic.
҉

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:37 pm

re:Stardust:
I asked his input both because he's an experienced player and because I wanted him to commit to those same reads.
oh, bullshit. if you have me pegged as town you don't have a backup agenda. you're scum, aren't you Star?
Maybe I'm paranoid, but I never clear experienced players. Certainly not Day 1.
҉

rcwraspy
Tire Aficionado

Postby rcwraspy » Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:45 pm

Unvote, Vote rezombad.

Answer my questions or I will press this until you are lynched. There is no way your case on me was made with good intentions. Not when you can't even answer simple questions about the logic.
I understand getting frustrated at Rez's responses - they're frustrating - but are you sure he's scum? Is this just an OMGUS vote? Do you no longer think Pie is scum?

zemanjaski
Tire Aficionado

Postby zemanjaski » Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:49 pm

Wake up see the world has changed.

I need to do a re-read then post a text wall. Sorry.

Re: questions on my play style. I'm not role playing Kaitscralt anymore, I already said that.
1 - Drunk, surly zem
2 - Nice, modest zem
3 - Bragpost zem
4 - Confident and funny zem
5 - Condescending jerk zem
6 - Self-aware zem
Everyone's a winner, we're making our fame,
Bona fide hustler making my name

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:58 pm

Unvote, Vote rezombad.

I understand getting frustrated at Rez's responses - they're frustrating - but are you sure he's scum? Is this just an OMGUS vote? Do you no longer think Pie is scum?
Working on that.
I don't think so, but it has been known to happen.
Maybe. I need to see further responses.

Re: questions on my play style. I'm not role playing Kaitscralt anymore, I already said that.
You were roleplaying before? I must have missed that. Show me where when you get the chance.
҉

zemanjaski
Tire Aficionado

Postby zemanjaski » Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:00 pm

Can you give me the ISO link again? I forgot to save it :(
1 - Drunk, surly zem
2 - Nice, modest zem
3 - Bragpost zem
6 - Self-aware zem

Jack
Tire Aficionado

Postby Jack » Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:12 pm

It seems as if this thread got really, really active again. And it feels like the air of negativity that was present in the few days before we lost our doctor has returned, and I don't like it, since it causes feelings to get in the way of reads.

Responses to a few posts occurring after 10:00 A.M. DTR time:

Post 616, by raspy
"But I still didn't want to get "lynched" because I knew I'd have to claim and a confirmed townie is a good target for scum night-kill. So I very much doubt I'll live to make Day2."

I don't think you'll get NK'd. In fact, I'm anticipating that rez will be the one that doesn't show up on Day 2 (if he's town). The scum don't know any more than we do about how many shots rez has, and they wouldn't want to take their chances with having one scum lynched and another
shot on Day 2 if they can do something about it. If rez lives until Day 2, then he must be scum, since the scum have no better NK target at this point.

Post 629, by Stardust

"'freedom » Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:13 pm wrote:
Also, anything that he posts that has something in common with what LMD said should be looked at extra carefully.'

What would you be looking for here? Can you give some examples?"

That was just a bit of basic theory. If both zem and LMD, who occupy the same role, say similar things, then these things may be tied to that role. I didn't really go back and look for much, however, since I don't recall LMD saying much of anything that stood out, and the game became filled with much more interesting topics after I made that post.

"'freedom » Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:02 pm wrote:
Okay, so town got a miller, a doctor and a vigilante. This seems pretty powerful, and
makes me afraid of how much Suga powered up the scum team.'

What are you basing this on?"

The full line of thinking that occurred in my head is much stronger than what ended up in this thread. Basically, I was basing this off of the assumption that a Miller meant that there was a Cop. That part failed to make it into the post. This is still my first game, so I might not be right here, but a miller probably isn't enough to balance out a town with a cop, a doctor and a vig. However, you've recently brought up the possibility that rez could be scum, and a scum daykill plus a miller would probably be enough to balance out a doctor and a cop. Is my thinking here solid? If not, what flaws do you see in it?
Sig by NBW.

Wraith223
Tire Aficionado

Postby Wraith223 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:18 pm

WTF is a miller?

A miller is an odd ability. If there's a cop and they investigate a miller, the investigation will show scum even though I'm town. Uh, ok...good to know, but does not help us at all? Why does such a chractor even exist?

Day-chat is a separate chat space for scum that sometimes exists and sometimes doesn't. I was scum in my previous two games and we only had night-
chat. Typically only scum know whether or not there's day-chat and it's considered a pretty large scum-tell to slip by talking about it, which you did in the post I quoted:
I vote based on evidence/conclusions from posts, not bandwagon votes. GR looks scumy, but his posts are pointless to try and read. I need more data for a vote on him.
"I hate you". Good. The best response of a scum sucker so far. Why would tell us you are waiting for a response? Your scum friends not talking right now?

PEdit: WTF Pie. Ok, is it scummy or just dumb to self-vote like that? I really don't understand what he's doing unless it's simply just no more desire to play the game.
n
I was confused who IP was talking to. The jump to conclusion that I am "day talking" on that post is beyond stupid. I have been on IP's ass for a long time and am voting to lynch him. Why does this confuse you? How do you get a scum read out of that post from a quote IP made that made no sense. Did you even read the post i was responding to?
Author of Gunning for Tactical/Practical - http://diestoremoval.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=2103
Current Decks
Commander- Kaalia (Dega) and Nekusar (Grixis)
Modern- UB Faeries and Splinter Twin
Standard- Mono-black Devotion
You drive badass things.
Xenphire Sig.

zemanjaski
Tire Aficionado

Postby zemanjaski » Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:24 pm

Now would be a good time to post Ham.
1 - Drunk, surly zem
2 - Nice, modest zem
3 - Bragpost zem
6 - Self-aware zem

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:27 pm

Can you give me the ISO link again? I forgot to save it :(
http://diestoremoval.com/search.php?t=2 ... r=rezombad

just change the name in the url, if it's hard to spell you can use wildcard i.e. author=rez* to do the same search

Stardust is way scum this game.

rcwraspy
Tire Aficionado

Postby rcwraspy » Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:29 pm

WTF is a miller?

A miller is an odd ability. If there's a cop and they investigate a miller, the investigation will show scum even though I'm town. Uh, ok...good to know, but does not help us at all? Why does such a chractor even exist?[/color:
gv8y3gi8]

Day-chat is a separate chat space for scum that sometimes exists and sometimes doesn't. I was scum in my previous two games and we only had night-chat. Typically only scum know whether or not there's day-chat and it's considered a pretty large scum-tell to slip by talking about it, which you did in the post I quoted:

PEdit: WTF Pie. Ok, is it
scummy or just dumb to self-vote like that? I really don't understand what he's doing unless it's simply just no more desire to play the game.

I was confused who IP was talking to. The jump to conclusion that I am "day talking" on that post is beyond stupid. I have been on IP's ass for a long time and am voting to lynch him. Why does this confuse you? How do you get a scum read out of that post from a quote IP made that made no sense. Did you even read the post i was responding to?

The post you were responding to is irrelevant. It's not that I thought YOU were day-talking (but thanks for bringing it up). It's that you mentioned its possibility at all. And as a noobie player who has already admitted you didn't read anything from the Mafia Wiki, there's just about no possible way for you to know of its existence unless you were partaking.

If I had any doubt that Pie is scum I'd change my vote to you right now.

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:33 pm

Can someone please tell rezombad that his case on me makes no sense? He doesn't seem to be listening to me and I'd like it to, you know, make sense. :/
҉

hamfactorial
Tire Aficionado

Postby hamfactorial » Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:35 pm

Now would be a good time to post Ham.
Yup, just finished reading through from page 13 on my lunch break. Seems like a fun game, but once again I have no idea what's going on. I shouldn't have signed up for this game because I don't have the time for it like I did in Ragnarok.

rcwraspy
Tire Aficionado

Postby rcwraspy » Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:39 pm

:(

Busy time of the year with everybody wrapping up preparing for the holidays

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:42 pm

Can someone please tell rezombad that his case on me makes no sense? He doesn't seem to be listening to me and I'd like it to, you know, make sense. :/
Mudslinging, vote-hopping, omgusing. This isn't the town stardust that I love to tunnel, this is someone else.

Wraith223
Tire Aficionado

Postby Wraith223 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:45 pm

WTF is a miller?

A miller is an odd ability. If there's a cop and they investigate a miller, the
investigation will show scum even though I'm town. Uh, ok...good to know, but does not help us at all? Why does such a chractor even exist?

"I hate you". Good. The best response of a scum sucker so far. Why would tell us you are
waiting for a response? Your scum friends not talking right now?

The post you were responding to is irrelevant. It's not that I thought YOU were day-talking (but thanks for bringing it up). It's that you mentioned its possibility at all. And as a noobie player who has already admitted you didn't read anything from the Mafia Wiki, there's just about no possible way
for you to know of its existence unless you were partaking.

You mentioned Day talking first and I responded, WTF is that? Why would I want WIKI to taint any of my views`of detecting scum? I want to figure this shit out on my own. I hate Wiki anyway. If you think I am scum; vote for me then. Don't pussy foot around. I will give you this rcw., you at least used some thought to question me as opposed to G_R. By the way, IT FUCKING MATTERS WHO I WAS RESPONDING TO.....MORON! InflateablePie did not format the post properly and it was confusing, but feel free to dive into it.
What pisses me off about your incompetence in this game is that we apparently can't lynch you cause of a complete retarded, unfounded ability.

@everyone, It is pathetic that it takes Stardust to get some of you to vote. Why do you people trust her? You don't know if she is scum. Will give her credit for using logic in reads as opposed to
SOME of you.
Author of Gunning for Tactical/Practical - http://diestoremoval.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=2103
Current Decks
You drive badass things.
Xenphire Sig.

zemanjaski
Tire Aficionado

Postby zemanjaski » Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:47 pm

Pretty much, too many people doing nothing.
1 - Drunk, surly zem
2 - Nice, modest zem
3 - Bragpost zem
6 - Self-aware zem

rcwraspy
Tire Aficionado

Postby rcwraspy » Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:51 pm

WTF is a miller?

@rcwraspy, WTF is day chat that distingueshes me as scum?
A miller is an odd ability. If there's a cop and they investigate a miller, the investigation will show scum even though I'm town. Uh, ok...good to know, but does not help us at all? Why does such a chractor even exist?

I vote based on evidence/conclusions from posts, not bandwagon votes. GR looks scumy, but his posts are pointless to try
and read. I need more data for a vote on him.

The post you were responding to is irrelevant. It's not that I thought YOU were day-talking (but thanks for bringing it up). It's that you mentioned its
possibility at all. And as a noobie player who has already admitted you didn't read anything from the Mafia Wiki, there's just about no possible way for you to know of its existence unless you were partaking.

You mentioned Day talking first and I responded, WTF is that? Why would I want WIKI to taint any of my views`of detecting scum? I want to figure this shit out on my own. I hate Wiki anyway. If you think I am scum; vote for me then. Don't pussy foot around. I will give you this rcw., you at least used some thought to question me as opposed to G_R. By the way, IT FUCKING MATTERS WHO I WAS RESPONDING TO.....MORON! InflateablePie did not format the post properly and it was confusing, but feel free to dive into it.
What pisses me off about your incompetence in this game is that we apparently can't lynch you cause of a complete retarded, unfounded ability.

@everyone, It is pathetic that it takes
Stardust to get some of you to vote. Why do you people trust her? You don't know if she is scum. Will give her credit for using logic in reads as opposed to SOME of you.
I can't tell if you're just being obstinate or if you really don't know what I'm saying and what it can mean in this game.

Wraith223
Tire Aficionado

Postby Wraith223 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:55 pm

if rezembod and rcwrapsy are confirmed town; that is a significant voting block. After thinkning about Zem, the mod would not replace him as a scum cause that would mean the mystery is gone for him? Severe bad move on the mods part, thus he would have to be town. Having him scum would require play change and be a huge negative in agreed scum movement.
For now, I am putting him in my town list, thus Zem, Rez, and Rcw are a strong vote block and have no interest in lynching till they know for sure one scum is lynched. Stardust's claim that her and Inflatable pie must not be lynched is a farce then cause the real power players are not them.
Current Decks
You drive badass things.
Xenphire Sig.

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:58 pm

After thinkning about Zem, the mod would not replace him as a scum cause that would mean the mystery is gone for him? Severe bad move on the mods part, thus he would have to be town.
this is not true. captain murphy (town) replaced back into bioshock mafia as scum.

Wraith223
Tire Aficionado

Postby Wraith223 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:59 pm

WTF is a miller?

The fuck...what...? Are you tallking
to me or InflateablePie? So confused.

nThe post you were responding to is irrelevant. It's not that I thought YOU were day-talking (but thanks for bringing it up). It's that you mentioned its possibility at all. And as a noobie player who has already admitted you didn't read anything from the Mafia Wiki, there's just about no possible way for you to know of its existence unless you were partaking.

What pisses me off about your
incompetence in this game is that we apparently can't lynch you cause of a complete retarded, unfounded ability.

@everyone, It is pathetic that it takes Stardust to get some of you to vote. Why do you people trust her? You don't know if she is scum. Will give her credit for using logic in reads as opposed to SOME of you.
I can't tell if you're just being obstinate or if you really don't know what I'm saying and what it can mean in this game.
Obstinate? :flame:
You are arriving at conclusions that make no sense. If I were scum; I would be voting for Zem or Rezembot since you are out of the question. Then wait to nightkill the others or you to break the town block. I am voting/targeting inflateablepie cause he had real scum tells earlier in the game you are ignoring.
Current Decks
You drive badass things.
Xenphire Sig.

Wraith223
Tire Aficionado

Postby Wraith223 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:00 pm

After thinkning about Zem, the mod would not replace him as a scum cause that would mean the mystery is gone for him? Severe bad move on the mods part, thus he would have to be town.
this is not true. captain murphy (town) replaced back into bioshock mafia as scum.
that is bad then. was he town earlier?
Current Decks
You drive badass things.
Xenphire Sig.

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:02 pm

that is bad then. was he town earlier?
yes, he was town that died and came back as scum.

Wraith223
Tire Aficionado

Postby Wraith223 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:04 pm

Rez, read your post again and saw he was town before. BAD MOD mistake. Feels like cheating or game trolling to me to come back as scum. Zem has become less "talkative", but I don't knowif it's because he has had few heavy interactions.
Current Decks
You drive badass things.
Xenphire Sig.

zemanjaski
Tire Aficionado

Postby zemanjaski » Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:25 pm

@ Wraith223.

My previous role was as 'Kaitscralt' a forum poster you probably haven't had much interaction with. I was trying to "act" a bit like him; mostly for my own amusement, but I was thinking someone might pick up on it. Beyond that I am getting kind of exhausted with this game; we've been talking in circles for days and right now, I have nothing to show for it. I was pretty sure raspy was scum (although his behaviour is now explained); and I considered Stardust and Pie definitely Town, but now that is unclear too. I HATE that everyone keeps saying Freedom is Town. I hate every post by Ham and Freedom because they're not doing anything (Freedom is getting better, kudos).

I am not experienced enough to logically resolve this situation.

Current state of play for Zem:

Town
Zem
Raspy - confirmed by role; no one has said 1 shot unlynchable is a thing unless I missed it,
so this makes him confirmed Town.
Rezombad - confirmed enough by role for toDay. My comment about him now being more likely to be scum was based on the observation that Town has a lot of PRs, including some very powerful ones: Doc, presumably a Cop, unlynchable, day vig. For the sake of balance, I could see the 1-shot day vig being scum; or if we're flavour gaming it could be the power to ban someone (so you're admin or Spam?). Rez is still more likely than not Town. I will not lynch him toDay.
Wraith - Really should be right under my name. I didn't really understand his posts at first (I am probably not alone in this) but his tone, demeanor and questions are sufficient for me to strongly place him as Town.
DocLawless - very obviously has a Town mindset.

Null pending re-reads[/u]
Stardust: I need to re-read the last days posts in more depth. Good chance Stardust moves back to Town, but so much has happened. Maybe I have been too trusting and I intensely dislike the position of never voting
Freedom. Would still be willing to form a voting bloc with Stardust, pending a re-read.
Inflatable Pie: My placing him as likely Town previously was based on our interactions; I still don't think scum would push a failing wagon that hard. So probably Town. I don't know if it is his frustrations boiling over, or SD just being a better player, or maybe just thread exhaustion, but IP seems to be breaking up? The want to replace out reads as frustrated Town. Sits here until the re-read.
( G_R ): I really wish you would contribute more, since we seem to be getting similar reads in the thread and you have a much more experienced eye than I do. I know you're very busy IRL right now, so next week hopefully.

Scumpile
Freedom - I have made my case here many times, don't like his posts at all (from a scum perspective, the actual quality and content has improved!)
Hamfactorial - case already made at length
Imopen2 - this is an increasingly weak read. After the re-read may move him to
Town.

Starting the re-read NOW.
1 - Drunk, surly zem
2 - Nice, modest zem
3 - Bragpost zem
6 - Self-aware zem

( G_R )
Tire Aficionado

Postby ( G_R ) » Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:15 am

Infallible_pi's post is gay. BRB, reading the rest.
That explains why people keep coming over for chicken nuggets

( G_R )
Tire Aficionado

Postby ( G_R ) » Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:30 am

@Wraith: You made it on my scum list because I find your posts cryptic, but mainly because you babbled something about day chat, and this can be an indication that you know something I don't know.

( G_R )
Tire Aficionado

Postby ( G_R ) » Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:31 am

Guess which faction knows stuff the other faction doesn't?

( G_R )
Tire Aficionado

Postby ( G_R ) » Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:33 am

( G_R ): I really wish you would contribute more, since we seem to be getting similar reads in the thread and you have a much more experienced eye than I do. I know you're very busy IRL right now, so next week hopefully.
This. I'm in the middle of moving into a new home and my awesome boss refused to give me vacation days because shit's intense at work, which means I'm at work checking out intense stuff, and then I'm super-busy at home. Next week is Christmas, so perhaps this game will be more digestible next year? :glee:

Wraith223
Tire Aficionado

Postby Wraith223 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:45 am

@ Wraith223.

My previous role was as 'Kaitscralt' a forum poster you probably haven't had much interaction with. I was trying to "act" a bit like him; mostly for my own amusement, but I was thinking someone might pick up on it. Beyond that I am getting kind of exhausted with this game; we've been talking in circles for days and right now, I have nothing to show for it. I was pretty sure raspy was scum (although his behaviour is now explained); and I considered Stardust and Pie definitely Town, but now that is unclear too. I HATE that everyone keeps saying Freedom is Town. I hate every post by Ham and Freedom because they're not doing anything (Freedom is getting better, kudos).

I am not experienced enough to logically resolve this situation.

nCurrent state of play for Zem:

Town
Zem
Raspy - confirmed by role; no one has said 1 shot unlynchable is a thing unless I missed it, so this makes him confirmed Town.
Rezombad - confirmed enough by role for toDay. My comment about him now being more likely to be scum was based on the observation that Town has a lot of PRs, including some very powerful ones: Doc, presumably a Cop, unlynchable, day vig. For the sake of balance, I could see the 1-shot day vig being scum; or if we're flavour gaming it could be the power to ban someone (so you're admin or Spam?). Rez is still more likely than not Town. I will not lynch him toDay.
Wraith - Really should be right under my name. I didn't really understand his posts at first (I am probably not alone in this) but his tone, demeanor and questions are sufficient for me to strongly place him as Town.
DocLawless - very obviously has a Town mindset.

Null pending re-reads[/u]
Stardust: I need to re-read the last days posts in more
depth. Good chance Stardust moves back to Town, but so much has happened. Maybe I have been too trusting and I intensely dislike the position of never voting Freedom. Would still be willing to form a voting bloc with Stardust, pending a re-read.
Inflatable Pie: My placing him as likely Town previously was based on our interactions; I still don't think scum would push a failing wagon that hard. So probably Town. I don't know if it is his frustrations boiling over, or SD just being a better player, or maybe just thread exhaustion, but IP seems to be breaking up? The want to replace out reads as frustrated Town. Sits here until the re-read.

Scumpile
Freedom - I have made my case here many times, don't like his posts at all (from a scum perspective, the actual
quality and content has improved!)
Hamfactorial - case already made at length
Imopen2 - this is an increasingly weak read. After the re-read may move him to Town.

Starting the re-read NOW.

I agree. Stardust has been bouncing around and the everything she said about Rcwraspy was wrong. G_R just summerized another post from Rcwraspy and calls me scum again without actually aggreeing in words with Rcwraspy. No orginal thought from G_R still. Ham has not posted enough to get a read.
My new top 3 scum are 1. InflateablePie (Stardust says we can't lynch him), 2. Stardust, 3. Freedom, and 4. G_R. Why InflateablePie is going after G_R could be G_R might not be scum but just the town idiot.

@, everyone. Who is with me to vote InflateablePie? Make your own damn mind up and not wait on Stardust to make your opinion for you. I am open for a Stardust vote as well.
Current Decks
You drive badass things.
Xenphire Sig.

DroppinSuga
Tire Aficionado

Postby DroppinSuga » Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:53 am

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:
Rcwraspy (1) - freedom
freedom (1) - GR
hamfactorial (1) - zemanjaski
InflatablePie (3) - rcwraspy, Wraith223, InflatablePie,
Stardust (1) - Rezombad
Rezombad (1) - Stardust
With 11 alive, it's 6 for a lynch

( G_R )
Tire Aficionado

Postby ( G_R ) » Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:53 am

You want IP lynched pretty bad, Wraith. You got out of your way to establish that you're not just wagon-hopping, but that you've had IP as scum all along. Here's an original thought:

Unvote Freedom, Vote Wraith223

Return to “Completed Games”