Howdy.

You may introduce yourself here
ganderin_dan
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)

Howdy.

Postby ganderin_dan » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:18 am

I'm Dan, a 22 year old Journalism (at least, for now) major at UF. I was in the Gutter for about 5 minutes while I acted like it was 4chan, and promptly got myself gbanned like a fool. I barely play Magic anymore (but I do contribute to the best Type 4 stack on the planet), I work a couple of hourly jobs, and play MOBAS as well as most board, card games and sports.

I don't really post a lot in CI, but I pay attention to what's going on, and MTGS has been some bullshit the past few months. I'll probably just lurk outside of the mafia forums here until I get my bearings. Get things off on the right foot, etc.

Manasjap

Postby Manasjap » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:23 am

Hey Dan!

As you may have noticed this is also not 4chan, but also not the gutter :)
Feel free to contribute wherever you think you have something to add. Sweet tune you added to the Headphones thread, I think you'll find your way around here soon enough.
I don't think we have anything on Type4 yet, so if you are interested in starting it up contact one of the moderators (of casual, I guess?) or mr. admin.

Welcome ^_^

Yannaria
Tire Aficionado

Postby Yannaria » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:24 pm

Type 4 is the biggest mess of a magic format that has ever been played... and it's hilarious.
How often do you get to have a Maelstrom Nexus on board and flash in an Emrakul EoT because of Leyline of Anticipation?

Kaitscralt
A frog among toads

Postby Kaitscralt » Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:41 pm

Hello Dan.
Standard hobos who play budget garbage should be looked upon with suspicion.

Thrillho
A clever, smart boy

Postby Thrillho » Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:49 pm

Welcome, Dan.
This site isn't "the Gutter, The Site" even though a lot of its pioneers are former Gutter members. We're here to foster an open community that isn't deeply entrenched in a rules gridlock, as well as offer the best elements of various popular Magic and Magic-related community services we can muster. Feel free to contribute whatever you'd like to contribute here and have fun.

Blackhound
prinny dood!

Postby Blackhound » Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:38 pm

I don't really post a lot in CI, but I pay attention to what's going on, and MTGS has been some bullshit the past few months.

Hi dude, this is the reason I left there as well.

Return to “Make an Entrance”