playtesting

You may introduce yourself here
BiddingMaster
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)

playtesting

Postby BiddingMaster » Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:10 am

Hi im closed on magic online and I started out playing magic with my friends after school a few months before the scourge prerelease. At the time the highest compettitive events i played in were sealed events at large prereleases. I hated the idea of drafting and eventually my best friend got me into it and i found a new format to break into. Thats what really ramped me into playing compettitively and i went to events without a real clue on how to build winning decks and sideboards and mulliganing and metagames. The more i lost the greater the greater my determination became. Then a road block where i hit my glass ceiling for about 2 years and after every staggering loss almost drove me into madness i finally conceded the point that i was not as good as my numbers said I once was. From that day ive seen my game grow beyond what I could ever have possibly dreamed of thanks to channelfireball and starcitygames. I
would like at this time to build a decktesting team on mtgo to prepare for events and if anyone is interested hit me up.

rezombad
Tire Aficionado
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)

Postby rezombad » Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:35 pm

Go check out the DTR clan thread in the online section.
You post on dtr? Cool? Honestly, I don't know who posts there and who doesn't.
I actually read that site quite a bit but its mostly because a lot of the people I used to interact with on MTGS are over there.
It should be a privilege to post here

Return to “Make an Entrance”