CI post of the Year

Come vote in the Forum Awards

Moderators: Col. Khaddafi, iamabadman

Col. Khaddafi
Regular Scumbag
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)

CI post of the Year

Postby Col. Khaddafi » Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:28 pm

This is the nomination thread for the best MTGS CI post.

Here are the propositions up for nominations, Feel free to add any more you find worthy.

Originally posted by Arcadic on MTGS
It was an unverified post off of these boards. The gutter was already aware of the potential sale when N_S was banned, because he was leaked details of the sale by an unknown coward. N_S proceeded to do what he always loved to do, undermine the staff and leak the information to his gutter pals. Some other scum of the earth leaked the most recent news to them, and the bannings were once again thrown out as the gutter leaders decided that undermining the staff was way more important than the community they always say they care about.

The only reason this got leaked is because of two staff members, one possibly former, decided that 50 users well being and communtiy was far more important to them than the
community and the site they volunteered to protect and serve and maintain. Unfortunately, this is the internet, where cowards and scumbags have infinite tools to flow information and be kept secret.

You can attempt to blame the administration all you want, it is their fault and their fault alone for acting in ways that they were told was not acceptable when it happened with N_S. They all knew full well the information they had was not for them to leak, and when they over-reacted to the leak from yesterday, instead of handling it like mature adults that they claim to be, they threw tantrums.
Originally posted by Kaitscralt on MTGS
The staff should know by now we all have access to the mod lounge and just start deleting their posts in there as well.
Originally posted by Brandon on MTGS
I find this update -- specifically #4 -- to be disgusting, ridiculous, and utterly unsurprising. I continue to be incredibly disappointed in the work your team is doing.
n
Originally posted by Promatim on MTGS
What I'm reading is a regulation against racial slurs and the endorsement of slavery.

Let's have a public heart to heart, Brandon, from user to user.

I would like you to please leave MTGSalvation. Would you be amenable to that?
Originally posted by Galspanic on MTGS
I would still like to see the posts sent over to ( N_S ) and have the Salvation Gutter archived away and replaced with a link to MTGC.
Thank you for all the lies. Another fine display of integrity by iridium :thumbsup:

Blackhound
prinny dood!

Postby Blackhound » Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:02 pm

This masterpiece from Az.

When I stepped down from the staff six months ago, I did so with a reasonable degree of confidence that the site was in good hands. That the reforms that we had fought for would endure, and that the site would remain in the hands of high-level leadership that cared for the concerns of the userbase and looked out for them above all else.

I don't take these words lightly, but after long and careful thought my mind has been forcibly changed. I've been speaking privately to various contacts among the staff, and have repeatedly heard disturbing reports, undisclosed until now. Incidents that were highly inappropriate - disgusting from someone in a position of power. But because my experiences with Rianalnn have in most instances shown him to be someone who has a number of strong, redeeming qualities, I've been inclined to overlook them (I hoped) isolated incidents, and to defend him against a long
series of charges, many of which were in fact overblown.

When I left the staff, I left with the hope that the record of reform, dialogue, transparency, and striving for change for the better that I built my administration upon always leave the door open a crack, if I ever decided I could justify a return despite the restraints of my real life schedule. I thought that if things ever got really bad again, like the old days, the door would still be open to my coming back to help fix things and right the ship. That we would never again have to worry about admins on MTGS running wild, and ignoring the userbase.

I was wrong. I am no longer welcome. Apparently, I am no longer reliable, due to a trumped-up charge.

To put it another way, Rianalnn has made it undeniably clear that he wants to avoid shifting the balance of power in the admin ranks out from under his control, and he is prepared to use the thinnest of pretexts to maintain his grip.

To the best of my ability, given the restraints of potential
retaliation against key witnesses, I intend to make the case for Rianalnn's resignation.

Conduct Unbefitting a Leadership Position

Until I secure permission from those directly affected, or they volunteer the information themselves, this section of my post will be deliberately sparse on direct quotes. I have two specific examples on record, but I would be surprised if the abuses stopped at only two, given that I've barely scratched the surface of the members on staff. But given what I've already heard, I don't want to force any one who is afraid to face Rianalnn in a public confrontation into the open, where he could retaliate against them. I think bringing out the full truth is more important than that, but I'll leave that to their discretion.

A basic tenet of good leadership is that you lead by example, maintain civility and professionalism, and use compassion in dealing with your subordinates.

Rianalnn's record in dealing with subordinates is, by all reports, abysmal. I have reports
that he has repeatedly flown into a rage and directed profanity at staff members who disagreed with him, or been insulting and dismissive. That tendency, though not the profanity, can be seen in many of his publicly viewable posts, and I intend to compile them, though it will take considerable time. Numerous staff members have either resigned or taken demotions as a result of an inability to stand the way that he has treated him. This from an administrator who has made a "family-friendly" environment a hallmark of his policies.

It goes beyond political incompetency. Rianalnn habitually denigrates others, while holding the premier leadership position in an organization that is supposed to be dedicated to serving the userbase.

Silver Sihhe: on why this is essential for effective leadership.

Twisting the Truth

I don't believe that Rian intentionally sets out to lie to others on a habitual basis. I think the problem is much worse than that. Rian is able to convince himself that the world
is not as it is, but how he wishes it to be. Rian deceives himself, and because of that, pushes absolutely counter-factual ideas with absolute confidence and assurance.

Much ado has been made behind closed doors about the recent suspensions of Jonnyjonski, Kijin, and ( N_S ). Repeatedly, comments that were borderline infractable were painted in the harshest possible light. A comment about Rian's location was painted as a death threat. An analogy about the similarity between generalizations and racist thinking was construed as trolling. Posting an amusing AIM chat was construed as posting "on behalf of" a banned member.

Or take the example of his self-serving reconstruction of the previous gutter debacle:

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rianalnn
I just want to draw attention the double-standard here. The prior administration didn't see fit to leave much, & in most cases, any paperwork about much of anything, & the office I walked in to was more or less abandoned.
n
*snip*

I feel you when you say that the deal with the last admins has gone sour, but I also can't agree to honour anything they set out, when they neither consulted anyone else on staff nor left much evidence for the process or intent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azrael
My perspective on this decision is that the decision-making process (what you refer to as after-the-fact) was very well documented. And that was the case because it took place within CI and at regular moderator level, due to a staff-led revolt in the "leadership" thread I started at the time, which reached 5-6 pages in size, and also in the gutter closure discussion thread, of a similar size. That thread included numerous participants at the lower levels who were not so much consulted in creating this decision, as much as they were successfully attempting to forcibly ram this decision down admin's throat. Off the top of my head, the moderators attempting to reverse that course included myself, yourself, Nai,
Nightarcher, Manders, Blinking Spirit, Clock King, Kijin, and at least four other moderators.

In sum, I feel that the previous administration's decision was very much a product of the entire staff, and the arguments used to produce that decision were exhaustively documented in not only CI but in two separate moderator lounge threads.

Quote:
Despite all of us chiming in, there was still barely any administrative input.

For example, the day before the CI post, when told the admins were drafting 'something', I asked this in the GL; A day later, post CI announcment.

Quote:
*nods* I recall, having reviewed the admin-level discussion at the time with considerable interest myself. But my argument is that that underscores the point.

This decision didn't originate with just admin. The idea that the gutterites should be treated as individuals was an idea that originated in that public CI thread, and was championed in the lounge by
us underlings, and was subsequently adopted as a result of that public and staff pressure.

It wasn't just an admin fiat that they formulated internally. It was a hard-won consensus arrived at by a confluence of userbase pushing, staff revolt, and admin deference to the groundswell of outrage and activism.

And after all that effort by so many of us, staff, normal users, and gutter alike, that accord has been casually disregarded.

Or at least, we came awfully close.

Unilateral Decision-Making

Not long after Rianalnn was promoted to admin, he began pushing two separate policies on a unilateral basis. The creation of the speakeasy, and the punishment of "slurs" being used by staff within the gutter. Rianalnn was successfully overruled as to the latter, while the former has proven to be a worthwhile idea - but the example is useful as a demonstration of his mentality.

Rianalnn is a fan of getting his way. He is prepared to listen to others - but if he sees a chance to push
his own agenda without running into serious opposition, he will seize it in an instant.

When I was on board, we had a healthy and friendly relationship - but I was able to hold him in check. And I encouraged other staff members to continue speaking their minds and act as a counterbalance, as I left. Instead, an exodus ensued. Kraj, who knew Rian far better than the rest of us, jumped ship as soon as I left.Then Madding. Scumbag. Misclick. Gaea's Regent. CK. Kijin. One by one, the number of voices able to act as counterbalances dwindled, while other moderators were promoted up the chain - but not through public moderator apps. By private selection and recommendation.

And for the ultimate example of unilateral decision-making, one need look no further than the latest gutter debacle. No regular moderators were consulted - only the global and admin levels - few of whom have meaningfully taken stands against Rianalnn in the past. No users were consulted - not even the gutter. And the hard-fought decision of
the previous admins, not more than six months old? Disregarded. Because the userbase's opinion doesn't ultimately matter much to Rian. Rian getting his own way matters to Rian.

Alternate view.

Political Problems

Beyond those problems, Rian's most obvious problem is failing to understand and empathize with people. He has repeatedly failed to engage in negotiations, except when forced to. His ear is deaf when it comes to diplomatic tone, and he would much prefer to write off those who disagree with him as irrational enemies, than to engage with them. I won't belabor the point here unless requested, as I don't believe that even Rian's consistent supporters would argue this point. Sufficed to say, this skill set is one of the essential abilities for an admin, and Rianalnn's lack of it has been all too evident in the current crisis.

Continuing in a second post.
The Final Power Play

Until several hours ago, I still believed that there was hope to change the balance of power on the site. I
believed that although Rian had demonstrated a consistent series of problems, that he was a person who continually strived to better himself, and was prepared to listen to criticism, and who trusted me to work alongside him.

He knew my record. He was not the most ardent supporter of the reforms we pushed through, but he had been on my side, and he appreciated what we had been able to do for the site during that brief span of time. I did not anticipate any major hurdles to coming back on board and helping him navigate the current crisis.

I opened negotiations on 6-27.

Spoiler:

Quote:
First off, in reference to the compromise thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by viperesque
It's been discussed a lot in other threads, but a dedicated thread for discussing a possible compromise has now been opened in the Mod Lounge. Whatever the results of this thread are, we will take them seriously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fnord
Wouldn't it make more sense
to discuss a compromise in a place where both sides can read/post?

That makes an awful lot of sense, to me.

Why exactly does this need to be private?

Ordinarily, a compromise isn't taken to mean one side mulling over their position in private and altering it without any dialogue between the two parties. Again, that's dictating terms, not negotiating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rianalnn
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
http://forums.mtgsalvation.com/showp...postcount=1569

I'd love to talk with you Az, but not as part of a roadshow.

Which lounge is private enough for your tastes?

PMs are fine.

I honestly believe you coming on staff at this point is only going to crush any credibility we have (left). This senior team is only just getting its traction. You swooping in to 'solve' something
& then flying away again destroys any confidence that we might be competent adults, in the userbase, in the staff, in ourselves.

I don't think that's what you need to worry about. We both know that you care about this site just as much or more than me. The users can't always tell that by the way you interact with them, but I guess I'm enough of a ham that they pick up on that vibe from me.

The politics work out well for you. Giving people what they want brings them over to your side - simple enough. At the moment, the users seem to be pulled towards having someone that they have always trusted at the helm. If the staff concurs with that, you look reasonable, you score points, you seem to be on their side. Maybe someone that they can trust, after all. And when I continue to support you, in turn, my own credibility will give yours a boost. This should help restore confidence, not lose it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rian
You have to know there is a lot more going on than what the CI
thread can show.

I know. And from the sounds of it, it sounds like a royal, chaotic mess. I ought to be able to help stabilize things, but I'm largely crippled from the outside.

There are ways to make this go so much smoother than it is. Holding people at arm's length this way is alienating them, pure and simple. I gave the same advice to the past admin: if you show that you don't trust your userbase, your userbase is not going to trust you.

All this secrecy and refusal to engage is just killing you.

Quote:
You have to understand how hard it is coming here & serving the community when there is a whole subforum dedicated to making my life miserable "oh it's just for fun" – I get that that reason is sketchy because of personal conflict of interest, but I will do anything reasonable within my power to see that no other user has the same experience on this website that I have been continually subjected to since I started trying to run go-between
between the staff & the Gutter.

Your turn.

The gutter is way off in left field in terms of their depiction of you, clearly. But it's not that they're out to make their life miserable for no reason - part of the issue is that you haven't done anything to dispel the idea that you're their enemy.

When you talk to them, they can sense that you don't like them much. And that's getting reflected right back at you.

I've said my share of negative things about the gutter in this debate too, but throughout that, I've tried to emphasize that I care about them and their concerns. That they matter to me. And with nothing more complicated than that, and finding something that you feel you need to sincerely apologize for, you could easily disarm that hysterical mob on your helpdesk.

I know it's gotta be tough. But it doesn't need to be as tough as it is. Let me help you.

When Rian said he wanted to wait until after the Gutter Drama was resolved to have me back on board, in the back of
my mind warning sirens began to wail. That it was a power play - a bid to drive home his own agenda and keep me from interfering. But I decided to continue taking him at his word - that he was truly concerned that my coming to the rescue would (even further) undermine confidence in the administration, already on the most tenuous of ground after the political mismanagement of the gutter announcement.

This evening, I raised the subject again as part of a lengthy AIM chat.

Spoiler:

Azrael (12:37:52 AM): *shrugs
Azrael (12:37:55 AM): You might be surprised
*Rianaln's SN* (12:38:03 AM): I don't care to try at this point.
*Rianaln's SN* (12:38:17 AM): I've played the Help You game with Kijin & been burned, badly
*Rianaln's SN* (12:38:24 AM): N_S has far less reason to be civil to me
*Rianaln's SN* (12:38:58 AM): I mean, I appreciate where you're coming from
*Rianaln's SN* (12:39:20 AM): but I also feel like you're more idealistic than I can afford to be
*Rianaln's SN* (12:39:33 AM)
: I need to not burn out so Salve can benefit from the goodstuff ria does.
Azrael (12:39:40 AM): Mmm - I hear sentiments like that a lot
Azrael (12:39:53 AM): But I think an awful lot of people underrate exactly how pragmatic idealism is
Azrael (12:40:26 AM): A good dose of idealism can do a lot to smooth things over with people, and that makes dealing with them much easier
Azrael (12:40:40 AM): Something that I think our foreign policy wonks tend to forget, sometimes
Azrael (12:40:46 AM): in the USA
Azrael (12:40:59 AM): but that's a bit aside from the point
Azrael (12:41:34 AM): At any rate, I'm still happy to help out however I can
Azrael (12:41:57 AM): I've got a burning desire to see the inside of the lounge again, but I can also wait until you think the timing is right
*Rianaln's SN* (12:42:15 AM): I'll just be straight with you - you burned that bridge.
*Rianaln's SN* (12:42:23 AM): While I was the only person to voice it, in GRRR
*Rianaln's SN* (12:42:29 AM): nobody liked what
happened there.
*Rianaln's SN* (12:43:04 AM): so while I think it's cool for you to continue to be a voice of reason for both parties
*Rianaln's SN* (12:43:27 AM): . . .
*Rianaln's SN* (12:43:45 AM): I don't know what to say without breaking confidence.
*Rianaln's SN* (12:44:00 AM): But, be just some user, be content with that
*Rianaln's SN* (12:44:06 AM): I guess is the easiest way to put it.
*Rianaln's SN* (12:44:35 AM): That said, of course time moves ever onward.
*Rianaln's SN* (12:44:56 AM): but again, I don't think anyone appreciates the trepidation at senior level
*Rianaln's SN* (12:45:15 AM): & what happened there was seen as a gross violation of trust
*Rianaln's SN* (12:45:24 AM): Not just by me, I said my peice.
Azrael (12:46:26 AM): First off, Rian, if I'd thought that I was violating anyone's trust, I obviously wouldn't have run off to the top thread that everyone's reading with the information
Azrael (12:46:58 AM): I don't understand how that can reasonably be
interpreted as my violating anyone's trust
*Rianaln's SN* (12:47:22 AM): I get that you don't get it
Azrael (12:47:23 AM): Mod chat is not the same as the mod lounge, by a long shot
*Rianaln's SN* (12:47:30 AM): you made that clear
Azrael (12:47:47 AM): I did.
Azrael (12:48:02 AM): Well, you've made your move.
Azrael (12:48:27 AM): I assume you're not prepared to change your mind.
Azrael (12:48:33 AM): That stubbornness of yours.
Azrael (12:48:46 AM): But I hope you appreciate how stubborn I can be, as well
*Rianaln's SN* (12:49:12 AM): Again, it ain't just me Az
*Rianaln's SN* (12:49:18 AM): & if it was
*Rianaln's SN* (12:49:21 AM): I wouldn't fuss.
Azrael (12:49:25 AM): I'm aware of the composition of the global and admin lounge
Azrael (12:49:44 AM): And I think they largely take their cues from you
*Rianaln's SN* (12:50:04 AM): viper doesn't.
*Rianaln's SN* (12:50:12 AM): Sene did, but has grown a spine
*Rianaln's SN* (12:50:22 AM): Gals & I butt heads a fair bit.

*Rianaln's SN* (12:50:36 AM): I get the perception though.
*Rianaln's SN* (12:50:40 AM): I'm the loudmouth!
*Rianaln's SN* (12:51:29 AM): & I'm at peace with that, but I also know those guys will speak their mind
Azrael (12:51:56 AM): *nods
Azrael (12:53:06 AM): Well, I suppose it wouldn't for you to hear this from me here, first
Azrael (12:53:13 AM): hurt* for you
Azrael (12:53:37 AM): I'm not particularly enchanted with the direction the staff has been going since I left - I'm sure that's not entirely a surprise
Azrael (12:54:00 AM): I've heard a lot of talk from people who've had run-ins with you
Azrael (12:54:30 AM): It'd be a stretch to call it verbal abuse - but it's not the kind of language I'd expect from someone in a position of trust and authority to those working with them
Azrael (12:54:38 AM): I'm not happy about that
Azrael (12:54:51 AM): Then there's the political issues
Azrael (12:55:00 AM): Everyone agrees that could be going better
Azrael (12:55:28 AM): So Ive been trying to stand aside, help things along, and trust that you'd be able to see your way to a good solution
Azrael (12:56:11 AM): But frankly, this business with GRR seems an awful lot like a power play to me
Azrael (12:56:25 AM): Just like this delaying my coming back on board until gutter-drama was resolved
Azrael (12:56:52 AM): I think the cases of so-called corruption the gutter's been making were trash
Azrael (12:57:06 AM): But I do think there are problems, that need to be addressed
Azrael (12:58:05 AM): And I expect that addressing them is going to be a long, grim, and protracted struggle at this point
Azrael (12:58:24 AM): But at the end of the day, I think the site will be the better for it
Azrael (12:58:57 AM): So that's where I stand. I wish I had something happier to say.
*Rianaln's SN* (12:59:07 AM): sorry, was skyping with my school lemme catch up
Azrael (1:00:12 AM): And idealism or no, I don't plan to pull any punches.
*Rianaln's SN* (1:00:18 AM): eh, w/e
*Rianaln's
SN* (1:00:24 AM): Do what you gotta.
Azrael (1:00:40 AM): *nods
Azrael (1:00:43 AM): Regards, Rian

I will not be able to discuss the precise substance of the incident that Rian alludes to in this conversation, but there is no doubt in my mind that it is a pretext, pure and simple.

In brief, I posted in ex-mod chat, announcing that I was seeking to contact Hannes, to gauge his interest in selling the site. I had a few ideas about how to take it in a different direction. Rian then made a post.

Apparently, Rian did not intend for that post to be known to the public at this time- despite posting it in ex-mod chat, which is not exactly a secure location, to say the least.

Quote:
************************** details not publicly available yet, sorry – trying to avoid speculation before we've had time to tl;dr in-depth.

Quote:
*frown* That is some epic timing there.

At this point, I assumed that by the statement "
details not publicly available yet, sorry", Rianalnn had witheld the details that he deemed to be too sensitive to release to the public. As an ex-mod, I do NOT have access to mod-lounge level information. Accordingly, I did not assume that Rian had breached mod lounge confidentiality in sharing his information with me.

As a result, I made a post sharing the limited information that I had in another thread.

Then:

Quote:
I can't believe you immediately went to TBGTE with that information.

Quote:
Rian, I generally don't assume that as an ordinary user I'm being fed information that I should not be sharing with others, in ex-mod chat.

To the extent you were trying to avoid speculation, I assumed you'd adequately redacted the details already for posting in an area that is not staff-only.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rian
Or, if I wanted the general Salve populace to know, I would have made a CI thread?

nGobsmacked.

Quote:
Sometimes information is secret.

Other times information is premature to release. Because you don't know if it's important or worth the time to update people until you know more. So you don't bother to post it except to people who actually care about it.

#2 seemed like the obvious classification given that I don't actually have any special clearances to know anything more than anyone else just this moment, but you were still telling me.

In short, Rian, and possibly other undisclosed staff members, believe that my unwittingly reposting information that Rian inappropriately leaked to me is grounds for denying my request to reapply to the staff.

I can only conceive of a few ways of interpreting this. The most charitable is that Rianalnn is so determined to cling to his grip that he is willing to seize any pretext to maintain the current balance of power.

I feel that there are no feasible diplomatic options or solutions short of a
direct and succinct statement of the problem. The only way that I see to move forward and reestablish accountability to the userbase is to proceed with a call for a vote of no confidence in Rianalnn's leadership.

I don't want to denigrate the many wonderful things that Rianalnn has accomplished for the site. The time that he has spent. The dedication he has put towards it. Rianalnn has many gifts, which he has dedicated to the site for many years. Nevertheless, Rianalnn is not suited for the position that he has been given, and if he is allowed to remain, the staff will continue to degenerate and the userbase will suffer as a result.

Rianalnn, for the good of the site, I believe you need to step down. Within the limits imposed by the forum rules, common decency, and my respect for your dedication to the site, I intend to push for that endgame with all the means at my disposal. The gloves are off.

relatively mild example of one of Rianalnn's inappropriate conversations with subordinates:

nQuote:
I'm sure N_S returning & the thread catching on fire again was just coincidence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talore
Just like the Gutter being closed after viperesque was made an admin was a coincidence -_- I don't appreciate that

Quote:
06-07-2012 - viper is made an admin
06-21-2012 - viper makes closure thread in CI

07-17-2012 - N_S comes off suspension, CI thread explodes

Not seeing your point, unless it is to agree that N_S pisses people off

Quote:
deliberately or otherwise, not making a call there.

Up to this point, if anyone is probably being slightly impolite, it's probably Talore. But the tone changes abruptly here:

Quote:
Stop this, please

Quote:
Stop what?

Quote:
Just drop this whole conversation

At this point, it should be evident to a person
with a minimum level of empathy that it's not doing any good to continue talking. That feelings have been hurt, and that it's time to back off, and allow Talore some space to cool off.

Instead:

Quote:
What is so hard about *you* dropping it? Why does it always have to be the other guy who is wrong & needs to shut up? How typical.

We have this. Which sounds as petulant as though it could have been written by someone the age of one of Rian's children.

Quote:
I made a jokey post & you used it as a platform to attack viper, now I need to shut up?

ooooookaaaaaaaaaaaay

And Rian still isn't finished - ignoring Talore's request to drop the topic, he continues to harp and bicker on the subject - he's unable to simply let it go with dignity.

Quote:
but *I* need to stop. w/e, Talore.

Apparently two dismissive posts after being asked to drop the topic wasn't sufficient -
he needed to post a third time, in a manner that is completely unprofessional for the supposed leader of this site speaking to one of his peers.

Example #2: Link to Manderhex's Post

Stardust's Take: http://forums.mtgsalvation.com/showp...&postcount=405

Viricide's Take: http://forums.mtgsalvation.com/showp...&postcount=412

Nai's Take: http://forums.mtgsalvation.com/showp...&postcount=535

Red Omega: http://forums.mtgsalvation.com/showp...&postcount=566

Sene: http://forums.mtgsalvation.com/showp...&postcount=591

Mogadishu Jones
The Superfluous Man

Postby Mogadishu Jones » Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:02 am

I nominate the post where harkius outs mtgs as a malware distributor.

jonnyjonski
In need of elder care

Postby jonnyjonski » Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:11 pm

Any post the has riananaln's **** getting ******...really or virtually. Lapdog especially.
HHRRRrrmmmmmmmm.....

Sir Sapphire the 3rd
Tire Aficionado

Postby Sir Sapphire the 3rd » Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:46 am

fucking hell of a read.
I just shit post and get blocked on the twatters

Return to “2012 MTGS Razzies”