Emotions have been at an all high since the middle of the year, so unsurprisingly, its a really crowded roster we are getting here.
Up for nomination we have:
1. Arcadic who is at the inception of one of the most popular MTGS memes of 2012
2. Sene has been solidly Internet Mad for a while (even on his own admittance).
No quotes here since Sene posted a few walls of text
3. The lapdog gave us this little pearl:
4. Meggido gets a spot here for going undercover and snooping around private information offsite in a futile attempt to uncover the mod lounge leakers
5. Promatim made some solid posting too:
6. How can we not have Talore here?
Ragequits, and being internet mad at so much different source.
reminds me of the raging goblin remainder text:
"He raged at wopalong, the Gutter, the leakers, the staff, but he mostly raged".
7. rianalnn's personal beefs with the Gutter and his former Called clanmates were quite epic too.
No need for reminder text here
8. How can I not be here too? I raged pretty hard in MTGS.
Most famous episode was
my Penis, Penis, Penis answer post when Nai announced the probations of kpaca and Kijin for poll voting and thanks button suspension evasions.
Lack of further harassing since I've been banned helped me come back to my former easygoing self, but I did rage pretty hard. I'm a sold contestant.
9. The Ice King/Cold Monarch has had some solid posts too.
Not posting specifics besides when he was (rightfully) calling contestant #10 on being Internet Mad:
The Cold Monarch wrote:Emotion shows nothing but weakness. If you can't control yourself about a web forum, than I would say you have larger issues than simply dealing with something on a website.
If the mafia sub forum were to be shut down, I would protest loudly, but not inappropriately. The second you turn inappropriate is the second people stop defending you.
10. And Wrapping up we have Brandon/Viricide did some solid CI posting in the wake of his resignation
from SYm and the transition of WCT from his Golden Age Era to the Era of Strife:
I find this update -- specifically #4 -- to be disgusting, ridiculous, and utterly unsurprising. I continue to be incredibly disappointed in the work your team is doing.
Since the poll cannot have more than 10 options, these two nominations had to be left behind:
11. Harkius gets a spot for the episode of the alledged Kijin dossiers
(Although it was later found out that this was misinformation fed by Senori)
12. Senori for still having a blood oath against Kijin, more than 5years after ragequitting MTGS because of him