Up for grabs we have one of the finest selection of an excellent yearly crop!
1. First we have Arcadic for his memerific rants about Cowards and Scumbags:
2. Sene has had a solid performance in CI. Not citing his innumerous complaints about how the staff is harassed by the userbase, but we can quote here a post where he points out that staff leaks compromise transparency (likely because they uncover plots to preemptively ban members of the site) and ask people on the receiving end of "troubling leaks" to sort it out with the staff (possibly like FaheyUSMC did, prompting a thread discussing his ban). The second post accurately pinpoints all the problems of the site to just
Scumbag and a series of misunderstandings.
3. We have the leak from Iggey
4. Madding/Kaitscralt is known to have a sharp and concise style of CI posting:
The staff should know by now we all have access to the mod lounge and just start deleting their posts in there as well.
5. Brandon has been a true revelation when CI warriors are concerned:
I find this update --
specifically #4 -- to be disgusting, ridiculous, and utterly unsurprising. I continue to be incredibly disappointed in the work your team is doing.
6. Yet Promatim has raged and raged and raged...
What I'm reading is a regulation against racial slurs and the endorsement of slavery.
Let's have a public heart to heart, Brandon, from user to user.
I would like you to please leave MTGSalvation. Would you be amenable to that?
7. Not a single post, but all the threads about the WCT forum rules revamp with the issues around casual racism and the endorsement of slavery are totally hilarious too
8. And what about Azrael's opening of the gloves thread, which would eventually led to the removal of one of the most problematic administrators in MTGS history?
9. We have Harkius which comments on MTGS members supporting state-sponsored terrorrism
FYI: In displaying these pictures, you could be taken to be supporting state-sponsored terrorism.
The more you know!
10. And last but not least we have the lapdog's take on the bannings. A true display of integrity.