1. rianalnn: He did the most good for the site. Can anyone even compete?
2. the lapdog is also an example to heed. Solid material there. Not an inch is fake.
3. The Post-Viricide WCT team for finally having the courage to tackle the issues about casual racism and the endorsement of slavery, which had plagued this subforum for so long.
4. Wopalong for being a paragon of quality when it comes to proper moderation
Haha, Woapalanne has such good customer service skills that he unsubscribed himself from his *own help desk* to avoid drama. A paragon of quality, that one is.
5. Blutsau for maximum internet rage
6. Promatim for maximum internet rage #2
HowlingMad » Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:27 pm wrote:I nominate Promatim because asking Brandon to leave MTGS was an example of civility and objectivity.
7. Sene for most internet mad
8. Talore and Teia
Kaitscralt » Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:54 am wrote:Talore and Teia for being the most transparent need-to-be-liked'ers in the history of the universe
9. Galspanic for most toenails collected and most suspensions in a row (forum awards).