[Fedoras of Salvation] - White Knights ITT

Moderator: redthirst

Khaospawn
Khaospawn's beautiful and unique title
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)

Postby Khaospawn » Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:48 pm

Not never.
In a pinch, Khaos' beard can help turn this around.
I rarely skip a Khaospawn wall of text because I know there is always piss at the end of the rainbow.

Self Medicated
Tire Aficionado

Postby Self Medicated » Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:50 pm

You aint never not do dat.
SM, you complete me. :love:

Khaospawn

Postby Khaospawn » Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:53 pm

Po lil Tink Tink.
I rarely skip a Khaospawn wall of text because I know there is always piss at the end of the rainbow.

Self Medicated
Tire Aficionado

Postby Self Medicated » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:16 pm

Po lil Tink Tink.

Kazekirimaru
Tire Aficionado

Postby Kazekirimaru » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:32 pm

mfw
Kay, kay. You win the internet.

hamfactorial
Tire Aficionado

Postby hamfactorial » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:36 pm

mfw
Kay, kay. You win the internet.
:gonk: take it back!

Kazekirimaru
Tire Aficionado

Postby Kazekirimaru » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:44 pm

ALL THE INTERNET

Col. Khaddafi
Regular Scumbag

Postby Col. Khaddafi » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:49 pm

I liked the torques joke, specially because I've been torquing a lot lately with some badass dynamometric keys
see my GRR comment about your :whiteknight: having no effect because it's never not happened
see my comment here about "arguing that your misanthropy routine is not always funny =/= :whiteknight:" for future reference.

Also you you should boot
mavericks ass about the frontpage if we want to get anything at all done.
Originally posted by Galspanic on MTGS
I would still like to see the posts sent over to ( N_S ) and have the Salvation Gutter archived away and replaced with a link to MTGC.
Thank you for all the lies. Another fine display of integrity by iridium :thumbsup:

Khaospawn

Postby Khaospawn » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:02 pm

Po lil Tink Tink.
Tink tink tink tink!

Self Medicated
Tire Aficionado

Re:

Postby Self Medicated » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:10 pm

Po lil Tink Tink.
Tink tink tink tink!
That's one of the funnier bits in Katt William's stand up routine. I think his most hilarious is when he's talking about the tigers in the zoo.

DarthStabber
Tire Aficionado

Re:

Postby DarthStabber » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:16 pm

If you find yourself building around a planeswalker's ultimate, you should probably just buy a t-shirt that says "Budgcaj" in Comic Sans.
Control decks with Mindsculptor say :hi:
Mindsculptor decks just need something after they have the game under control. Jace is in the deck on the merits of his first 3 abilities, the ultimate is just icing in it's ability to finish it.
thanks to nbw for the sig.
You do need to try to gay it up a little more.

You're like the least gay member of this clan.

And that's counting the fact that you voluntarily have sex with men.

LP, of the Fires
Tire Aficionado

Postby LP, of the Fires » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:29 pm

Po lil Tink Tink.
Tink tink tink tink!
That's one of the funnier bits in Katt William's
stand up routine. I think his most hilarious is when he's talking about the tigers in the zoo.
"Got the tiger so fucked up, he's not even sure he's a predator no more."

"Am I really a tiger? Or am I just a viscous as koala bear?"
You gotta understand, I love the beatdown. I really do. I always have.

Beatdown is hard, though.

Patrick chapin

Khaospawn

Postby Khaospawn » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:00 pm

Just thought I'd give a public shout out to Val for his posts in all 3 Burn threads (Standard, Modern, and Legacy) being very top quality.

Strong redbro is strong.

edit: K, the Modern thread isn't Burn, it's RDW. Big difference, my bad. :gonk:

Dechs Kaison
Tire Aficionado

Postby Dechs Kaison » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:11 pm

What's the difference between Burn and RDW again?
Fuck you and the green you ramped in on. - My EDH battle cry. If I had one.

Calamity
Tire Aficionado

Postby Calamity » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:14 pm

RDW is creature based, burn is spell based
Official Firebat of FoS

Valdarith
Tire Aficionado

Postby Valdarith » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:31 pm

Just thought I'd give a public shout out to Val for his posts in all 3 Burn threads (Standard, Modern, and Legacy) being very top quality.

Strong redbro is strong.

edit: K, the Modern thread isn't Burn, it's RDW. Big difference, my bad. :gonk:
Why thank you sir. I may not have played a single game of Legacy in my life (the scene within an 60 mile radius of me is literally dead), but I try to keep up with the Joneses. I have to be prepared on the off chance that I get to travel to an SCG Open for a weekend!
Check out my stream! http://www.twitch.tv/valdarith

Khaospawn

Postby Khaospawn » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:40 pm

RDW is creature based, burn is spell based
To expand on this...

RDW wishes to create a quick and oppressive board presence using (typically) undercosted creatures while using a little bit of burn to clear a path for the creature onlsaught, and later as reach to finish off your dying opponent.

Burn plays almost like a combo/tempo deck that aims to win by turn 3-5 in the big boy formats (Modern and Legacy). It plays little to no creatures, which turn your opponent's creature kill cards into dead cards in hand, and the majority of the deck's spells are simply Burn, which are slung at your opponent's face.

Self Medicated
Tire Aficionado

Postby Self Medicated » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:00 pm

Po lil Tink Tink.
Tink tink tink tink!
That's one of the funnier bits in Katt William's stand up routine. I think his most hilarious is when he's talking about the tigers in the zoo.
"Got the tiger so fucked up, he's not even sure he's a predator no more."

"Am I really a tiger? Or am I just a viscous as koala bear?"
"It'll be 4-5 real tigers in a fake ass habitat. What the fuck you think them tigers talk about every god damned day? Nothing, but what the fuck they would do if a motherfucker was to ever, EVER, EVER climb their goddam foot over the goddam gate."

"I wish a motherfucker WOULD climb in this goddam cage."

Kazekirimaru
Tire Aficionado

Postby Kazekirimaru » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:05 pm

One requires more wrist action.

Valdarith
Tire Aficionado

Postby Valdarith » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:09 pm

Yet another thinly veiled Ham Challenge reference.

We're 2 for 2 today.

Khaospawn

Postby Khaospawn » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:09 pm

True story.

Kazekirimaru
Tire Aficionado

Postby Kazekirimaru » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:14 pm

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:29 pm

Kaze is gay

/thread
You post on dtr? Cool? Honestly, I don't know who posts there and who doesn't.
I actually read that site quite a bit but its mostly because a lot of the people I used to interact with on MTGS are over there.
It should be a privilege to post here

hamfactorial
Tire Aficionado

Postby hamfactorial » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:40 pm

NOU

Kazekirimaru
Tire Aficionado

Postby Kazekirimaru » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:40 pm

Kaze is gay

/thread
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot.
The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:46 pm

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch. I’ll have you know my name is John, and I woke up this morning 5:30 sharp to the smell of wet pussy. I was getting a blowjob from two bitches (Shit was SO Cash), one was trying to fit my humongous 3 pound balls in her mouth while the other was choking halfway on my 18 and 38 inch dick. She started to squirt hard, she was convulsing and having 6 orgasms at the same time. I gave it to them and they were on the floor squirting like motherfucking fountains. Must have come about a quart of sperm and compressed air. Imagine your best orgasm, then multiply it by 35. I had to go to base camp so I front-flipped from my 14th floor barracks into my valet parked 2012 Ferrari (I got connexions). Pushed my shit to about 4 hundo (mph, mind you) and I was at base camp in no time. When I entered, I became a top sniper and was granted access to the entire arsenal of the USMC. I
learned how to kill someone in over 700 different ways and was assigned to be the leader of a squad that will kill 300 terrorists using gorilla warfare tactics. Also did 6000 push-ups, 8000 sit-ups and bench-pressed 30 plates in 16 minutes. After basic training, I met a network of secret spies who will help me trace your IP address, while eating gold plated sushi and 15,000 $ champagne. My unit got the rest of the day off and I became captain of our base’s football team and starter of the basketball team. I got straight A’s on the military entrance exams and received more awards. Meanwhile, you were jacking off to pictures on Facebook and naked drawn Japanese people. Went back in the Lambo to my barracks and now I am getting ready to go to sleep. I am going to graduate at the top of my class in the Navy Seals tomorrow and I want to look pretty much perfect for it. Don’t be a stranger and remember, I did more in one day than you will your entire life.
You post on dtr? Cool? Honestly, I don't know who posts there and who doesn't.
I actually read that site quite a bit but its mostly because a lot of the people I used to interact with on MTGS are over there.
It should be a privilege to post here

Self Medicated
Tire Aficionado

Postby Self Medicated » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:46 pm

Kaze is gay

/thread
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think
again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
tl;dr

Confirmation that Kaze is gay.
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch. I’ll have you know my name is John, and I woke up this morning 5:30 sharp to the smell of wet pussy. I was getting a blowjob from two bitches (Shit was SO Cash), one was trying to fit my humongous 3 pound balls in her mouth while the other was choking halfway on my 18 and 38 inch dick. She started to squirt hard, she was convulsing and having 6 orgasms at the same time. I gave it to them and they were on the floor squirting like motherfucking fountains. Must have come about a quart of sperm and compressed air. Imagine your best orgasm, then multiply it by 35. I had to go to base camp so I front-flipped from my 14th floor barracks into my valet parked 2012 Ferrari (I got connexions). Pushed my shit to about 4 hundo (mph, mind you) and I was at base camp in no time. When I entered, I became a top
sniper and was granted access to the entire arsenal of the USMC. I learned how to kill someone in over 700 different ways and was assigned to be the leader of a squad that will kill 300 terrorists using gorilla warfare tactics. Also did 6000 push-ups, 8000 sit-ups and bench-pressed 30 plates in 16 minutes. After basic training, I met a network of secret spies who will help me trace your IP address, while eating gold plated sushi and 15,000 $ champagne. My unit got the rest of the day off and I became captain of our base’s football team and starter of the basketball team. I got straight A’s on the military entrance exams and received more awards. Meanwhile, you were jacking off to pictures on Facebook and naked drawn Japanese people. Went back in the Lambo to my barracks and now I am getting ready to go to sleep. I am going to graduate at the top of my class in the Navy Seals tomorrow and I want to look pretty much perfect for it. Don’t be a stranger and remember, I did more in one day than you will your
entire life.
Also confirmation that Kaze is gay.

Khaospawn

Postby Khaospawn » Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:23 pm

Enlighten us, oh enlightened one. Do tell us what good comedy is.

Khaospawn

Postby Khaospawn » Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:23 pm

For us peasants remain ignorant in the ways of laughter since George Carlin departed this Earth.

Lightning_Dolt
Tire Aficionado

Postby Lightning_Dolt » Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:34 pm

Agreed, good posts lately Val.

Self Medicated
Tire Aficionado

Postby Self Medicated » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:19 am

At first I was like, "Cardboard Crack? I don't think these guys don't know what good comedy is at all." Now that you're quoting Katt Williams, however, I'm sure of it.
I've also seen The Exorcist ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT!

DarthStabber
Tire Aficionado

Postby DarthStabber » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:22 am

You holding out on me Kaze? We could not make beautiful babies together.

Kazekirimaru
Tire Aficionado

Postby Kazekirimaru » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:36 am

:iiam:

Kazekirimaru
Tire Aficionado

Postby Kazekirimaru » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:36 am

I think I'll do the Color Run this Summer.

DroppinSuga
Tire Aficionado

Postby DroppinSuga » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:50 am

racist

TBuzzsaw
Tire Aficionado

Postby TBuzzsaw » Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:21 am

Oh plz. Gurl, who would want you with that ugly weave?

DarthStabber
Tire Aficionado

Postby DarthStabber » Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:28 am

Oh plz. Gurl, who would want you with that ugly weave?

zemanjaski
Tire Aficionado

Postby zemanjaski » Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:04 am

Free advice. Aggressively trade for Prophetic Flamespeaker.
1 - Drunk, surly zem
2 - Nice, modest zem
3 - Bragpost zem
4 - Confident and funny zem
5 - Condescending jerk zem
6 - Self-aware zem
Everyone's a winner, we're making our fame,
Bona fide hustler making my name

DarthStabber
Tire Aficionado

Postby DarthStabber » Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:07 am

Free advice. Aggressively trade for Prophetic Flamespeaker.
Heard that loud and clear, I was already going to go all in on it, but it's really nice to have someone who knows something to reinforce the point.

Valdarith
Tire Aficionado

Postby Valdarith » Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:16 am

Free advice. Aggressively trade for Eidolon of the Great Revel.

Return to “Fires of Salvation”