Open Site Blathering (formerly Advice from iridium ITT)

*memories*

Moderators: Col. Khaddafi, ( G_R )

Col. Khaddafi
Regular Scumbag
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)

Postby Col. Khaddafi » Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:33 am

Someone started deleting his posts here?

This someone should start by deleting google search results, it would be more effective.
Originally posted by Galspanic on MTGS
I would still like to see the posts sent over to ( N_S ) and have the Salvation Gutter archived away and replaced with a link to MTGC.
Thank you for all the lies. Another fine display of integrity by iridium :thumbsup:

( G_R )
Tire Aficionado

Postby ( G_R ) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:40 am

IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE!
That explains why people keep coming over for chicken nuggets

iamabadman
Defender of GRR

Postby iamabadman » Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:43 am

delete google.

do it harkius

( G_R )
Tire Aficionado

Postby ( G_R ) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:55 am

Google is malicious.

iamabadman
Defender of GRR

Postby iamabadman » Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:17 am

DELETE THE GOOGLES

Pendulum
Tire Aficionado

Postby Pendulum » Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:23 am

Da googles, dey do nothing!

Col. Khaddafi
Regular Scumbag

Postby Col. Khaddafi » Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:44 am

LOL. You guys are so much fun.
Daniel, I'm going to address you one last time and I'm gonna leave it at this:

Its undeniable that we started this site because we were evicted from our previous place, which is at the heart of many of the people's animosity against iridium over here. This said, except for this so-called "original sin", we wanted to start again with a clean sheet over here, leaving any grudges or drama behind us. I don't care if you want to believe what I say or if we failed again on you or shit, but I was happy to see you around and just having fun around here, mostly with pendulum over the chat, but even somehow that made me genuinely happy, because it meant that I have put efforts in building a place where
people feel comfortable (granted its just like 30 regulars tops for now), and I know that most of the other people around here genuinely felt this to a certain degree towards yourself.

When you seemed to clear the "dossiers" issue with kijin, I was even more happy and I thought that maybe people did got too carried away without taking time to stop and clarify things instead of spouting baseless accusations. Little did I knew you had some sort of secret agenda, and for me you just feel like the tale of the scorpion and the frog where both are sinking because you stinged the frog in the middle of the river and the frog is asking why and you reply that it is your nature. Except it backfired to a ridiculous degree on yourself because that's what happens when people forget to let their grudges go and treat people with something else than stereotypes like "because Gutter" (which you seem to be stuck with).

I don't know who deleted your posts at this point, but regarding this drama you
brought to this site, I'm just going to repost what I said elsewhere:
The thing that Harkius has yet to grasp is that noone gives two fucks about his personal life, but also that people find his efforts at covering his internet trail hilarious.
last but not least, don't sign your research papers with an email alias of your internet personna. moot point since everything is in google now and you can't ask it for being deleted, but I'll never say never say this enough: People are not obsessed about you. we don't care if you're a campus security guard or a distinguished researcher in the biomedical domain. Just as people don't care if I am just a faceless troll or a distinguished plasma physicist IRL.

To end up this post in a lighter note, I hope that you can still enjoy your time in here, possibly chatting
with Pendulum which is a swell guy, but I'm personally giving up on you and ignore your advice or your admonishments. I've done this dance enough of giving you more attention than the one you actually deserve.

Signed: Mario, Ph. D.
I would still like to see the posts sent over to ( N_S ) and have the Salvation Gutter archived away and replaced with a link to MTGC.
Thank you for all the lies. Another fine display of integrity by iridium :thumbsup:

Slammu
House Harkonnen

Postby Slammu » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:39 am

How am I supposed to chat? You disabled the chat on my account?

Slammu
House Harkonnen

Postby Slammu » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:50 am

I mean, I am also perfectly content to keep it light-hearted. The dramas go two ways. I would be perfectly happy to see your community take off. And I would have been glad to have been a part of it, in some small way. But you guys aren't content to just let the past go. Instead you feel the obsessive need to dredge it up whenever you think that it will benefit you in some slight way.

Kijin's insistence on saying that Sen was starting shit is a good example. I didn't say that to cause drama. I said it because I truly wanted to see whether you guys were ready to move on the way that you should. Kijin's suggestion that he wanted to move on was compelling. And I believed it. I was truly disappointed when it turned out not to be the case.

But then you guys decided to take it to a whole different level and try to figure out who I am. That's the kind of thing that demonstrates why I wouldn't want to be a community
member here. You all don't seem to have any idea where to draw the line. Frankly, I'm sad that you guys can't move past what happened with MtGS. I came here to try to offer legitimate advice, and was greeted with scorn for a long time. Now, someone at your site has decided to delete all of the advice that I offered.

Well, so be it. It's too bad, though, that you're disavowing knowledge of what's going on. Either I gave you too much credit for knowing how to control your own site, or I gave you too much credit for being the kind of person that was worth discussing how to make your site better with.

In any case, my disappointment is real.

Col. Khaddafi
Regular Scumbag

Postby Col. Khaddafi » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:54 am

btw Harkius, I only own 25% of this site, there are bigger stakeholders than me.

Col. Khaddafi
Regular Scumbag

Postby Col. Khaddafi » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:56 am

oh wait, what I meant to post was

This message is hidden because Harkius is on your ignore list.

Slammu
House Harkonnen

Postby Slammu » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:59 am

Pendulum,

I can't answer your questions here. Apparently, my PM abilities have also been disabled. :/

( G_R )
Tire Aficionado

Postby ( G_R ) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:01 am

Must be something with the last update, lemme check...

Slammu
House Harkonnen

Postby Slammu » Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:02 am

If one of y'all want to go ahead and tell Misclick that I'd be happy to answer him on MtG S. I'd appreciate it.

Peace out.

Col. Khaddafi
Regular Scumbag

Postby Col. Khaddafi » Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:03 am

Tell it yourself if you want, I've fixed your permissions

( G_R )
Tire Aficionado

Postby ( G_R ) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:18 am

Beat me to it too.

Kaitscralt
A frog among toads

Postby Kaitscralt » Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:49 am

Google and MTGS both think Harkius is the wrong guy.
Standard hobos who play budget garbage should be looked upon with suspicion.

Kaitscralt
A frog among toads

Postby Kaitscralt » Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:23 pm

The body snatcher.

iamabadman
Defender of GRR

Postby iamabadman » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:26 pm

booty snatcher

Col. Khaddafi
Regular Scumbag

Postby Col. Khaddafi » Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:08 pm

Harkius,

As you saw, your posts were preemptively retired yesterday because you started deleting them.
This site has a policy of not deleting/editing posts unless in exceptional circumstances (innapropriate posts, flaming, excessive spam). Otherwise we frown on deleting posts because it disrupts threads (you will see that the lack of your posts ITT makes parts of it unreadable), and because there were past issues of people being infracted for fabricating posts of yours (at MTGS) when you actually had deleted them.

Today I woke up to seeing my PM inbox disrupted:

Since your actions have shown that you merely seem committed in fabricating evidence in order to further antagonize the already strained relationships of the iridium with many users of this site (the drama about the alleged dossiers that Kijin keeps on yourself, which you have
admitted to have falsely attributed to Senori), and since you cannot even fabricate this evidence in a competent fashion, instead leading to much embarassment to your personna, which you now seem to be trying to sweep under the rug by deleting your posts, I have taken the following appropriate measures:

Your overall posting rights have been fully restored, and you are free to post at your hearts content wherever you wish over here. However, I have updated your permissions in order to disallow any content editing and deletion whether it is chat, PM's or posts. Any new post from yours will be individually locked by myself or other person with the ability to do it as soon as it is detected. This way we won't be forced to extreme measures like retiring your posts.

As a personal advice, if you don't want any embarrassing post to be kept on this site, simply refrain from making it. Again, don't bother me or someone else around here with posts/details about your personal life. I'm sure it is as boring
and uninteresting to me and others just as my personal life is boring and uninteresting to you (though you are free to ask if you are curious, and I'll be happy to answer).

Congratulations for being the first person to have his posting abilities limited in some sense, but as lenient as we want to be over here, we simply cannot condone your continued antics, as well as your poorly executed efforts at inciting more drama on an already touchy subject, which is the relationship with the iridium.

Again, feel free to continue chatting with Pendulum or other people you consider being worthy of your attention, or feel even free to post a rebuttal to this action, which however is definitive, and keep in mind that I will lock your rebuttal content as soon as you hit the submit button, therefore I cannot do anything more than to encourage you to be more conscious about what you post in this site.

Regards,

Mario

Second Harkius
Spam Yrself Clean

Postby Second Harkius » Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:11 pm

Thank you for violating my confidence by posting a screenshot that proves I spam your inbox, Khaddafi.

Kaitscralt
A frog among toads

Postby Kaitscralt » Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:46 pm

At least his screen cap didn't include the PM under yours from the user Kaitscralt about dicks

Sir Sapphire the 3rd
Tire Aficionado

Postby Sir Sapphire the 3rd » Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:48 pm

If you dont want to look stupid on the internet dont post stupid shit on the internet.
I just shit post and get blocked on the twatters

Slammu
House Harkonnen

Postby Slammu » Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:27 pm

Harkius,

As you saw, your posts were preemptively retired yesterday because you started deleting them.
Khaddafi:

I didn't delete a single post of mine. I don't know how to delete them here, so I couldn't, let alone did I. Moreover, someone, can't remember whether it was you or Kijin or whom, told me that the policy of these boards was only to allow Administrators to delete posts. So. <Shrug>

As far as your Inbox goes, it was a PM that was stuck in my Outbox for several days, as I mentioned. You told me that when it happened to you, it was delivered anyway. As such, I assumed that you'd gotten it, and deleted it from my Outbox to make the silly little number next to Outbox go away. <Shrug>

Never ascribe to
malice what can adequately be attributed to accidents.

If you go look at my posts, and see that I deleted them, I'd appreciate a heads up. Because that would suggest that someone hacked my account, and that your forum's not particularly secure. In any case, please, by all means, go look up who deleted my posts, and post it here. Because it wasn't me. Actually. Post the IP of the person who deleted them. I assume that as an admin, you have that ability.

Harkius

Kaitscralt
A frog among toads

Postby Kaitscralt » Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:40 pm

You ascribed malice to Kijin referencing what he thought was useful information given to him in a public setting. I'd attribute that to him accidently assuming you weren't planting a seed which would later bear embarrassment apples for you to eat.

Slammu
House Harkonnen

Postby Slammu » Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:56 pm

The way that Kijin used said information (i.e., as a weapon, rather than as a concern), was why I ascribed it as a malicious use, not the fact that he used it. He just sat on it, waiting. Much like the GRR thread that you all failed to have any problem with for the longest time. If he'd mentioned it right away, I would have seen it in a much different light.

Blackhound
prinny dood!

Postby Blackhound » Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:35 pm

My sides, help.

Blackhound
prinny dood!

Postby Blackhound » Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:39 pm

Sorry to disturb you fine gentlemen, but I would like some critique on this http://community.ist.utl.pt/viewtopic.p ... 780#p28780.

I would not be wanting to spend millions of dollars on a pile of trash, thankyou, good day.

Mogadishu Jones
The Superfluous Man

Postby Mogadishu Jones » Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:52 pm

The way that Kijin used said information (i.e., as a weapon, rather than as a concern), was why I ascribed it as a malicious use, not the fact that he used it. He just sat on it, waiting. Much like the GRR thread that you all failed to have any problem with for the longest time. If he'd mentioned it right away, I would have seen it in a much different light.
Lol. Daniel, you are a rube my dawg. An incredibly educated idiot if if ive ever seen one.

Mogadishu Jones
The Superfluous Man

Postby Mogadishu Jones » Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:53 pm

Sorry to disturb you fine gentlemen, but I would like some critique on this http://community.ist.utl.pt/viewtopic.p ... 780#p28780.

I would not be wanting to spend millions of dollars on a pile of trash, thankyou, good day.
HERE HAVE SOME ATTENTION

Blackhound
prinny dood!

Postby Blackhound » Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:57 pm

HERE HAVE SOME ATTENTION

Cheers, anymore were that came from ?

Blackhound
prinny dood!

Postby Blackhound » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:32 pm

Hello Talore

Blackhound
prinny dood!

Postby Blackhound » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:32 pm

They found out who the AIM leak was yet ?

Blackhound
prinny dood!

Postby Blackhound » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:44 pm

I mean one of the Admins/Global is apparently a coward and a scumbag.

Thrillho
A clever, smart boy

Postby Thrillho » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:38 pm

I brought up I wasn't comfortable discussing privately in a setting where apparently someone was spreading lies about me. The only malicious actions anyone did were you.

I wouldn't have brought it up at all if it weren't relevant to being told to trust in a group of people where supposedly, according to your malicious lies, at least one in the group was
weaving lies about me that would stir drama between me and others.

Erasing the content of your posts and replacing them with a . is deleting the content of a post.

Thrillho
A clever, smart boy

Postby Thrillho » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:40 pm

go with a more traditional list. lost leonin stretches your mana and is way too expensive for what it is.

same with ichorclaw myr minus mana issues

Kaitscralt
A frog among toads

Postby Kaitscralt » Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:37 pm

I hacked his account and did it, the password is sandwich

iamabadman
Defender of GRR

Postby iamabadman » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:02 pm

SANDVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICH

Col. Khaddafi
Regular Scumbag

Postby Col. Khaddafi » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:12 pm

I mean one of the Admins/Global is apparently a coward and a scumbag.
I know you are speaking in jest invoking the epic post of Arcadic, but this said too many bad things happened exactly as predicted by this high-level leak that you can't possibly label him as a scumbag, more the contrary.

Slammu
House Harkonnen

Postby Slammu » Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:18 am

Erasing the content of your posts and replacing them with a . is deleting the content of a post.
Oh FFS. Is that what you all are kvetching about? Jesus fucking christ, be less obfuscated about it next time.

If I recall correctly, that was ONE post, and it was the one where I asked why my username was banned from the list. I deleted it because it was needlessly hostile upon my initial entrance here. I was trying to make peace.

If you check the edit date on the post, you'll see it was weeks ago. Long before you guys decided that I was just an epic troll.

That said, I appreciate (finally) getting some clarification about what the hell you're talking about. Even if you are overreacting and saying the same needless things about post
deletion as the Admins at MtG Salvation did. I didn't plan on deleting my posts here. That one was needlessly hostile, and it was when I thought we could all get along. Since, I've learned how petty you all (still) are. So. Have my posts. That's cool.

Harkius

Return to “Blathering Archives”