Blather On My Wayward Son [9]

*memories*

Moderators: Col. Khaddafi, ( G_R )

( G_R )
Tire Aficionado
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)

Postby ( G_R ) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:55 pm

A number of incidents have taken place in the last several weeks that have troubled many members of our community. To begin with, if I said that everything will be hunky-dory if we let MTGSalvation foster priggism at every opportunity, I'd be a liar. But I'd be being completely honest if I said that I have a scientist's respect for objective truth. That's why I'm telling you that MTGSalvation's eccentricity is surpassed only by its vanity and its vanity is surpassed only by its empty theorizing. (Remember its theory that it acts in the name of equality and social justice?)

The foregoing analysis is self-evident even if it is sometimes overlooked. Less evident are the specific ways in which we should unmask MTGSalvation's true face and intentions in
regard to communism. I once had a nightmare in which MTGSalvation was free to treat people like ostentatious yokels. When I awoke, I realized that this nightmare was frighteningly close to reality. For instance, it is the case both in my nightmare and in reality that I realize that some people may have trouble reading this letter. Granted, not everyone knows what “roentgenographic” means, but it's nevertheless easy to understand that MTGSalvation's cantankerous backers are nothing more than subservient blobs of easily controlled protoplasm. That's why they're so willing to help MTGSalvation grant a free ride to the undeserving. The tone of MTGSalvation's policies is eerily reminiscent of that of costive, dishonest lounge lizards of the late 1940s in the sense that I must ask that MTGSalvation's trucklers show principle, gumption, verve, and nerve. I know they'll never do that so here's an alternate proposal: They should, at the very least, back off and quit trying to let amoral stool pigeons serve as
our overlords.

Better, far better, that Man were without the gift of speech than that he use it as MTGSalvation does. Better that Man could neither read nor write than have his head and heart perverted by the iniquitous and peremptory tommyrot that oozes from MTGSalvation's pen. And better that the cut of Man's coat and the number of his buttons were fixed by statute and enforced by penalties than that MTGSalvation should plague our minds. Sure, we could just sit back and let MTGSalvation produce a large number of absolutely nocuous extravagancies, most larcenous indecencies, and, above all, the most worthless blasphemies against everything that I hold most sacred and most dear, but that prospect really grates on people who have any kind of common sense. It would be a semantic quibble to deny that MTGSalvation's scribblings are out of step with democratic practices of equity and fair play. That's all I have to say. Thank you for reading this letter.
This totally looks like one of
your CI posts from back in the day. XD
That explains why people keep coming over for chicken nuggets

Blackhound
prinny dood!

Postby Blackhound » Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:55 pm

U wot m8?
Show me your tits.

Mcdonalds
Tire Aficionado

Postby Mcdonalds » Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:56 pm

I'll show you my dick

( G_R )
Tire Aficionado

Postby ( G_R ) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:57 pm

It's a different letter every time you click the link. Raid time? :unibrow:

( G_R )
Tire Aficionado

MY complaint about MTGSalvation

Postby ( G_R ) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:58 pm

Allow me the honor of giving you a brief lesson in MTGSalvation's many disrespectful attributes. I will start this discussion by arguing that MTGSalvation is working towards the day when it (and only it) can dictate what you may say, whom you may know, where you may live, and how you may behave. Then, I will present evidence that MTGSalvation holds onto power like the eunuch mandarins of the Forbidden City—sterile obstacles to progress who foster debauchery. MTGSalvation once tried convincing me that obscurantism is the key to world peace. Does it think I was born yesterday? I mean, it seems pretty obvious that MTGSalvation keeps saying that it can make all of our problems go away merely by sprinkling some sort of magic pink pixie dust over everything that it considers base-minded or disagreeable. This is exemplary of the nonsensical rhetoric and scaremongering that typifies the language of
spineless heresiarchs and other out-of-touch oligarchs.

Whenever someone accuses MTGSalvation of squabashing its rivals, its one-size-fits-all response is that there should be publicly financed centers of Zendicism. This galimatias should make you realize that wherever you look, you'll see MTGSalvation enforcing intolerance in the name of tolerance. You'll see it suppressing freedom in the name of freedom. And you'll see it crushing diversity of opinion in the name of diversity. Let's understand one fundamental fact: MTGSalvation may sacrifice our essential liberties on the altar of political horse-trading right after it reads this letter. Let it. Eventually, I will proscribe MTGSalvation and its assistants as the most dangerous enemies of the people. MTGSalvation's minions should commit to a process that respects civil liberties, civil rights, and civil discourse. And here, I maintain, lies a clue to the intellectual vacuum so gapingly apparent in MTGSalvation's malisons.

It will not be easy to
honor our nation's glorious mosaic of cultures and ethnicities. Nevertheless, we must attempt to do exactly that for the overriding reason that I would have expected it at least to listen to my side of the story, but that's a story for another time. For now, I want to focus on the way that MTGSalvation has a vested interest in maintaining the myths that keep its camorra loyal to it. Its principal myth is that its vices are the only true virtues. The truth is that MTGSalvation's bunco games do not represent progress. They represent insanity masquerading as progress. MTGSalvation believes that it is perched atop the moral high ground. If so, then maybe it should climb down to scavenge for some facts before claiming that we should cast our lots with jaundiced widdifuls. Now that I've told you what I think, let me end this letter by stating that I fully intend to encourage open, civic engagement. Let MTGSalvation tremble. And though the heavens fall, let there be justice.

( G_R )
Tire Aficionado

Postby ( G_R ) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:59 pm

That first paragraph is disturbingly accurate.

Mcdonalds
Tire Aficionado

Postby Mcdonalds » Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:00 pm

Zendicism?

That's a word?

hamfactorial
Tire Aficionado

Postby hamfactorial » Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:00 pm

:ohdear:

( G_R )
Tire Aficionado

Postby ( G_R ) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:03 pm

Unless you want to accumulate a long list of examples of iridium's acts of corruption and depredation, this letter may become a bit monotonous. However, I obviously do hope you read it all the way through because most money-grubbing hoddypeaks lost interest in their own future long before they joined iridium's cabal. Let's get down to business: As long as the beer keeps flowing and the paychecks keep coming, iridium's epigones don't really care that many scholars have already concluded that its attitudes are highly purblind. Nevertheless, it's still worth reexamining them in the light of new information, new research, and new insights. Doing so is sure to reveal that iridium has conceived the project of reigning over opinions and of conquering neither kingdoms nor provinces but the human mind. If this project succeeds then chthonic, uncontrollable nithings will be free to oppress, segregate, and punish
others. Even worse, it will be illegal for anyone to say anything about how I've repeatedly pointed out to iridium that authority without wisdom is mere noise against the music of eternity. That apparently didn't register with it, though. Oh, well; I guess I never used to be particularly concerned about iridium's sermons. Any damned fool, or so I thought, could see that iridium's belief that cultural tradition has never contributed a single thing to the advancement of knowledge or understanding is pure and total fantasy. I'll stand by that controversial statement and even assume that most readers who bring their own real-life experience will agree with it. At a bare minimum, if history follows its course, it should be evident that if we don't do something soon, iridium's self-indulgent, postmodernist tricks will rise like a golem with a million hands on a million throats to choke the honor out of decent, hardworking people.

Essentially, iridium can fool some of the people all of the
time. It can fool all of the people some of the time. But it can't fool all of the people all of the time. It may seem at first that I detest, with a detestation unutterable, all unreasonable dolts who grasp at straws, trying to find increasingly infelicific ways to condone illegal activities. When we descend to details, however, we see that its animadversions are a sociopolitical tragicomedy. On the one hand, they tip the scales in iridium's favor, but on the other hand, they kill the messenger and control the message. The most entertaining part, though, is that iridium's method (or school, or ideology—it is hard to know exactly what to call it) goes by the name of “iridium-ism”. It is a noisome and avowedly phlegmatic philosophy that aims to make us dependent on the most primitive anarchists I've ever seen for political representation, economic support, social position, and psychological approval.

Let me carry my thoughts on this subject a bit further. When I was a child my clergyman told
me, “It is hardly surprising that when some philopolemical malcontents first introduced me to iridium's prissy whinges, I felt that civilization had reached a nadir of bleakness.” If you think about it you'll see his point. iridium attributes the most distorted, bizarre, and ludicrous “meanings” to ordinary personality characteristics. For example, if you're shy, it calls you “fearful and withdrawn”. If, instead, you're the outgoing and active type, iridium says you're “acting out due to trauma”. Why does it say such things? To ask that question another way, what is it about our society that makes heartless prophets of sesquipedalianism like iridium desire to concentrate all the wealth of the world into its own hands? I could give you the answer now, but it would be more productive for me first to inform you that it's astonishing that it has been able for so long to get away with forcing its moral code on the rest of us. I can't think of anything that better illustrates the failure of our
justice system to deal with such inimical swaggerers.

One thing is certain: iridium keeps stating over and over again that it is an institution of morality, achievements, and noble qualities, one that often sacrifices its own reputation or safety in order to pursue that which is right and those things that truly matter. This drumbeat refrain is clearly not consistent with the facts on the ground—facts such as that iridium is absolutely mistaken if it believes that it's renowned for its racial and cultural sensitivity. iridium doesn't simply want people to believe that its memoranda are our final line of defense against tyrrany. It wants this belief drummed into people's heads from birth. It wants it to be accepted as an axiom, an assumed part of the nature of reality. Only then will iridium truly be able to get away with robbing Peter to pay Paul.

From what I know of iridium's assertions, it is saying essentially three things:

Interventionism is a wonderful thing.
It has the
mandate of Heaven to commit confrontational, in-your-face acts of violence, intimidation, and incivility.
It should foster suspicion—if not hatred—of "outsiders" because "it's the right thing to do".
Obviously, all three of these are honestly peccable. It is quite common today to hear people express themselves as follows: “You should think of this letter as a clarion call for us to challenge the soft bigotry of low expectations.” To conclude, we must publicly distance ourselves from socially inept dunderheads.

( G_R )
Tire Aficionado

Postby ( G_R ) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:04 pm

This guy totally picked CI posts to populate his automatic tool. :bravo:

Col. Khaddafi
Regular Scumbag

Postby Col. Khaddafi » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:28 pm

that's the worst bit of writing I've ever tldr'ed, it makes magic mage look tame with its thesaurus humping anti-intellect
You are an idiot :)
Originally posted by Galspanic on MTGS
I would still like to see the posts sent over to ( N_S ) and have the Salvation Gutter archived away and replaced with a link to MTGC.
Thank you for all the lies. Another fine display of integrity by iridium :thumbsup:

Col. Khaddafi
Regular Scumbag

My complaint about Morally Corrupt and Bankrupt Staff of MTG

Postby Col. Khaddafi » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:42 pm

I've reached a point where I feel the need to express my disappointment with Morally Corrupt and Bankrupt Staff of MTGSalvation, who lie without any trace of remorse. Some background is in order: Last summer, I attempted what I knew would be a hopeless task. I tried to convince Morally Corrupt and Bankrupt Staff of MTGSalvation, who lie without any trace of remorse that it is penny wise and pound foolish. As I expected, Morally Corrupt and Bankrupt Staff of MTGSalvation, who lie without any trace of remorse was unconvinced. Morally Corrupt and Bankrupt Staff of MTGSalvation, who lie without any trace of remorse can out-reason humorless loonies but not anyone else. Ergo, [color=#FFBF00:
2rcxyezy]Morally Corrupt and Bankrupt Staff of MTGSalvation, who lie without any trace of remorse[/color]'s accusations all stem from one, simple, faulty premise, that it is cunctipotent. Morally Corrupt and Bankrupt Staff of MTGSalvation, who lie without any trace of remorse always puts a fugleman in charge of creating widespread hysteria. That way, Morally Corrupt and Bankrupt Staff of MTGSalvation, who lie without any trace of remorse can feign innocence, as it wasn't the one who did anything wrong. In fact, it can easily deny that if it would, just once, demonstrate real and genuine concern for others, Morally Corrupt and Bankrupt Staff of MTGSalvation, who lie without any trace of remorse might begin to realize that there isn't so much as a molecule of evidence that matters of racial
justice should enter a period of “benign neglect”. The only reason that Morally Corrupt and Bankrupt Staff of MTGSalvation, who lie without any trace of remorse claims otherwise is that if one dares to criticize even a single tenet of its taradiddles, one is promptly condemned as contentious, brassbound, irritable, or whatever epithet it deems most appropriate, usually without much explanation. Finally, no letter about Morally Corrupt and Bankrupt Staff of MTGSalvation, who lie without any trace of remorse would be complete without mention of some of the thoroughly tetchy schemes that Morally Corrupt and Bankrupt Staff of MTGSalvation, who lie without any trace of remorse
supports. Although there are a plenitude of examples from which to choose, the most tetchy would have to be Morally Corrupt and Bankrupt Staff of MTGSalvation, who lie without any trace of remorse's proposal to send children to die as martyrs for causes that it is unwilling to die for itself. That's the sort of thing that keeps me up at night.
Originally posted by Galspanic on MTGS
I would still like to see the posts sent over to ( N_S ) and have the Salvation Gutter archived away and replaced with a link to MTGC.
Thank you for all the lies. Another fine display of integrity by iridium :thumbsup:

Col. Khaddafi
Regular Scumbag

Postby Col. Khaddafi » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:48 pm