We finally Died to Removal - #BlatherGate [10]

Community Issues

Moderators: Col. Khaddafi, ( G_R )

( G_R )
Tire Aficionado
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)

Postby ( G_R ) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:21 pm

There's a total of 12 toilet stalls in my office building, across four floors.

11 people are taking a shit right now. :shat:
That explains why people keep coming over for chicken nuggets

( G_R )
Tire Aficionado

Postby ( G_R ) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:22 pm

Fortunately.

( G_R )
Tire Aficionado

Postby ( G_R ) » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:22 pm

's kitchen

iamabadman
Defender of GRR

Postby iamabadman » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:13 am

It was boring in the waiting area, but I read through good omens by Neil gaiman and Terry Pratchett.

Good story.

iamabadman
Defender of GRR

Postby iamabadman » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:14 am

Wotc is going to get rid of pedos in MTG.

Mtgsilly staff is on life support

Sir Sapphire the 3rd
Tire Aficionado

Postby Sir Sapphire the 3rd » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:48 am

The irony is the moment I saw the news I went right to their shit show site and tried to see if anyone lost their shit. Instead saw No discussion at the time and the same time reddits sub turned into the worlds newest salt mine.
I just shit post and get blocked on the twatters

NightArcher

Postby NightArcher » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:19 pm

To be fair, 99% of these judges will pass a cursory background check. It's largely a nonissue that wotc wants to make an issue.

I'm just worried I met get replaced if my lgs doesn't want to background check me and replaces me with an employee.

Sir Sapphire the 3rd
Tire Aficionado

Postby Sir Sapphire the 3rd » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:28 pm

In one way your gonna get fucked no matter what. Wizards give less then a fuck about the program cause if they do Court will have their asses and and now this.
Truthfully The real answers should of been
Wizards accept they are responsible of the judge program and USE the fucking lawyers they have to make it a clear statement that their is NO pay of cash but payment in product. THEN cover the cost of the background checks so they can say clearly People under the program are Safe and fine. The pushing it to the store level is more "not our staff not our problem" shit and another punch in the nuts to judges. At this point What is the rewards for even being one? Truthfully asking that one.

NightArcher

Postby NightArcher » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:08 pm

If you're a level 1 at an LGS? Lol, have a pat on the back "keep it up, trooper"

My LGS gives me half off event entry and the occasional free entry.

The only thing you'll ever get from wizards is promos if you go to a conference, and there are basically never any in my area even though we're a high population area. There's been 1 mini-conference in the last two years and it had capped attendance.

Sir Sapphire the 3rd
Tire Aficionado

Postby Sir Sapphire the 3rd » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:19 am

So to sum it up. You get jack shit except them shitting on you from the upper end. Fucking Shame really.

iamabadman
Defender of GRR

Postby iamabadman » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:41 am

Remember mtg players, Rudy of alpha investments is a fucking Tard of the highest order.

( G_R )
Tire Aficionado

Postby ( G_R ) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:45 pm

Will do.

Col. Khaddafi
Regular Scumbag

Postby Col. Khaddafi » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:28 pm

Oh know rudy too? that guy....
Originally posted by Galspanic on MTGS
I would still like to see the posts sent over to ( N_S ) and have the Salvation Gutter archived away and replaced with a link to MTGC.
Thank you for all the lies. Another fine display of integrity by iridium :thumbsup:

Col. Khaddafi
Regular Scumbag

Postby Col. Khaddafi » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:30 pm

I've heard his youtube videos are prettyentertsining though. Something about the act he plays about being mad at stuff.

I haven't seen any of them because lol fuck that why would I waste my time, but there's an almost literal saltmine about him on reddit mtgfinance
I would still like to see the posts sent over to ( N_S ) and have the Salvation Gutter archived away and replaced with a link to MTGC.
Thank you for all the lies. Another fine display of integrity by iridium :thumbsup:

Blackhound
prinny dood!

Postby Blackhound » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:34 pm

Quote from void_nothing »
Please refer to the Magic General thread.

(Also, this is not a rumor.)

Hey bruh,

Just so you know, the vast majority of stuff posted in this forum are not rumors. Spoilers are not rumors. Ban lists are not rumors. In fact you guys DO NOT EVEN ALLOW rumors to be posted in this forum, and instead ship them off to baseless spec. Something being a rumor really should have zero bearing. Or mods should bust out a dictionary and brush up on the definition of rumor.

Sir Sapphire the 3rd
Tire Aficionado

Postby Sir Sapphire the 3rd » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:01 am

I've heard his youtube videos are prettyentertsining though. Something about the act he plays about being mad at stuff.

I haven't seen any of them because lol fuck that why would I waste my time, but there's an almost literal saltmine about him on reddit mtgfinance
IF you watch it as:
1) He trolling everyone
2) Is in it to make a profit himself
3) fuck over the bigger people

Then you enjoy the shit.

Sir Sapphire the 3rd
Tire Aficionado

Postby Sir Sapphire the 3rd » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:03 am

Quote from void_nothing »
Please refer to the Magic General thread.

(Also, this is not a rumor.)

Hey bruh,

Just so you know, the vast majority of stuff posted in this forum are not rumors. Spoilers are not rumors. Ban lists are not rumors. In fact you guys DO NOT EVEN ALLOW rumors to be posted in this forum, and instead ship them off to baseless spec. Something being a rumor really should have zero bearing. Or mods should bust out a dictionary and brush up on the definition of rumor.
So your saying they don't even do what they were Known for...

*..slow clap*

iamabadman
Defender of GRR

Postby iamabadman » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:15 am

IM A LUTERAL SALTMINE OVER THIS FUCK! AND I DONT EVEN USE MTGFINANCE !!

We got Ace's ashes Thursday. They put him in a beautiful wooden box that I'm going to take a pic of tomorrow. He's on the fireplace near my aunt Smokey's ashes.

Sir Sapphire the 3rd
Tire Aficionado

Postby Sir Sapphire the 3rd » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:34 pm

We got Ace's ashes Thursday. They put him in a beautiful wooden box that I'm going to take a pic of tomorrow. He's on the fireplace near my aunt Smokey's ashes.
Going to have a old picture of the pup to be next to it?

Also again man. Sorry for your lose of the old puppers.

iamabadman
Defender of GRR

Postby iamabadman » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:14 am

Going to have a old picture of the pup to be next to it?

Also again man. Sorry for your lose of the old puppers.
Nah, just the box. I forgot to take a pic.

Sir Sapphire the 3rd
Tire Aficionado

Postby Sir Sapphire the 3rd » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:44 am

Don't have an older pic at all?

Alex
Not Even MAD

Postby Alex » Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:02 pm

If you're a level 1 at an LGS? Lol, have a pat on the back "keep it up, trooper"

My LGS gives me half off event entry and the occasional free entry.

The only thing you'll ever get from wizards is promos if you go to a conference, and there are basically never any in my area even though we're a high population area. There's been 1 mini-conference in the last two years and it had capped attendance.
My friend Toma (one of two L2s in the area) does alright, but only because there are so few people who can run PPTQs. He's leaving to move back to Michigan soon, so we're basically all fucked once he's gone. Nobody wants to get involved in the judge program anymore because it's horseshit, so there are no prospects of someone else coming along to replace him eventually.

The Southeast region also hasn't had a real judge conference in over a year, the last one was actually pretty close to a year ago, and they ran out of promos because people drove in from the NE region too since THEY also haven't had one in ages. I'm hoping the fact the Nicolette is RC now will change that, but I doubt it. Turner was a great guy, but he was a great guy...way the hell down in Florida.

Can't wait to never have PPTQs in my area again. Add that on to the whole never having IQs anymore because they aren't worth running for the store...

Yeah, I play so much less Magic now it's insane. Thanks, Wizards.

Blackhound
prinny dood!

Postby Blackhound » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:01 pm

Fart.

iamabadman
Defender of GRR

Postby iamabadman » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:08 pm

Go eagles

Sir Sapphire the 3rd
Tire Aficionado

Postby Sir Sapphire the 3rd » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:00 am

Careless about the super bowl but fuck the patriots.

Blackhound
prinny dood!

Postby Blackhound » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:28 am

I went to take a look at the lantern control forum after the pt win and instead of seeing people celebrating the win, or talk of all the sweet plays and how cleanly it was piloted. I see this

Quote from Torpf »
On account of the 7 active reports in this thread right now, I'm just going to say that if you want to talk about bans please take it to the State of Modnern thread.

Consider this a warning to the entire thread, and if you continue to break the rules you will be infracted and locked out of this site harder than Luis locked out Gerry T in the finals.

Now all of the players that come to visit our community after mtgs got named dropped and go to look at the thread are going to go straight to that thread and see that our mods value destroying a community that has built up around that deck over a few infractions of a rule, the purpose of which is to improve the community. Shouldn't mods value community over rules? Or is recruitment that bad these days that you can only find people on a power trip? I wasn't even infracted, and I have never once posted in that thread, but even I was pissed off by the dick waving.

( G_R )
Tire Aficionado

Postby ( G_R ) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:30 am

The Patriots are the iridium of the NFL.

Blackhound
prinny dood!

Postby Blackhound » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:08 am

This happened February of 2011. I still have the text conversations, my plane ticket receipt, and his phone number. I don't know if his number has changed since then. This is not my original MTGS name, but I can provide additional proof if the details below are somehow not enough. I'm not interested in pressing charges; I'm sharing publicly so I can move on with my life.

WARNING: This post contains unfiltered details about what was done to me and who did it to me. If we are to move forward as a society, we cannot keep these things a secret any more. We must speak up; silence only assents.

---------------

I was visiting Texas for an event. I needed a place to sleep for one night because I accidentally booked my flight one night earlier than the hotel room was reserved for. I also needed a ride to the event the next morning, as I had no vehicle of my own. It was late when I arrived (11:15pm), and I had a friend pick me up. Her apartment had no room for me, but she had a friend named Micah who said he could house me on his living room futon for the night. That friend was the user Blue on MTGS.

So we went to Blue's apartment. I was introduced to Blue and a fourth person who is also on MTGS, but I will keep their name private. We talked and had a good time. I offered to cook a meal for the four of us. Blue even took me to the store to get food. When we got back to his place, I cooked a meal and Blue provided us with some wine. It was really late by the time we began eating. My friend and the fourth person ate and ran, leaving me with Blue.

After dinner, the need to sleep hit me hard, so I got ready to sleep on his futon. I laid down, but it was small and incredibly uncomfortable. I initially said I'd make it work. He had a king size bed in his bedroom though, so I took him up on his offer to sleep on it.

I told him I was exhausted and I needed a good night sleep, so I was thankful to share a comfortable bed with him. We chatted for a bit as I got ready for bed again, and I finally joined him in his bed and was ready to fall asleep.

Then he warned me that he was a cuddler. That seemed fine, so I said if I wanted to snuggle up, I would.

So, after what felt like a minute later, he started cuddling me. Okay, no big deal. I was in a daze of sleepiness anyway and a big warm body holding me close helped me deal with sleeping in a strange bed.

Then, without warning, he started feeling me up and grinding on me and moaning. So I told him, hey, I need to sleep, please stop. He whined and I pushed him away as best I could. He was much, much larger than me, and I was already exhausted. My body was desperately trying to make me sleep at this point, and I just did what I could to fend him off and find peaceful sleep.

I fell asleep.

I woke up in a weak daze an indeterminable amount of time later. Blue was on top of me and was initiating sex with me. I tried to will my body to move and push him off, but I couldn't. I was dizzy and my head ached, so I could only lay there helpless, enduring the rape, and let him finish. I don't know when I fell back asleep, but I woke up again at some point and he was asleep. I cried silently.

I slept some more.

I woke up in the early morning and felt terrible. I grabbed my things and considered calling a taxi, but he woke up before I could get out of there. He said he had to go to work early that day and could drive me right now, so I just accepted a ride to my event. In the car ride I tried to keep conversation to a minimum. The night before was never discussed, but he acted friendly towards me as if nothing was wrong. As if it was no big deal, as if he had no idea how much I was scared of him. He reminded me that he would be happy to pick me up when it was time for me to go to the airport, and suggested he pick me up early so I could spend more time with him. I told him I wasn't sure if I'd hsve time, and then I was dropped off without incident. I was relieved to be away from him.

After the event, he was supposed to drive me to the airport, but I took a taxi instead, avoiding him.

I never talked to him again.

---------------

This is an experience that has haunted me for 7 years. It hurts me every time it plays out in my head. I'm only now comfortable coming out about it.

Blackhound
prinny dood!

Postby Blackhound » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:47 am

Stardust was here, get back here stardust.

Col. Khaddafi
Regular Scumbag

Postby Col. Khaddafi » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:37 am

oh wow

Col. Khaddafi
Regular Scumbag

Postby Col. Khaddafi » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:40 am

I'm confused though, wasn't he a prominent member of Gaymers?

Blackhound
prinny dood!

Postby Blackhound » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:07 pm

On a lighter note.

When I try to log in with my MTGS credentials, I'm told I've already merged my MTGS account with my Twitch account.
When I try to log in with my Twitch credentials, I'm told I need to set up my MTGS account.
This is the same behavior described here: https://www.mtgsalvation.com/forums/com ... in-trouble however the solution proposed by Feyd_Ruin in that thread is inapplicable to me.

The only reason my Twitch account exists in the first place is because MTGS forced me to create it in order to continue using these forums, a fact that continues to piss me off. I don't want anything to do with Twitch, and now I've been forced by necessity to create a second Twitch account just to report an issue with logging in using the first Twitch account I didn't want.

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:36 pm

Stardust was here, get back here stardust.
Hello.

I'm sorry all that happened to you, Blackhound. Glad to see you're finally able to get it off your chest. If you need any help, or just someone to talk to, I'm 100% sure that anyone on this forum would be happy to be there for you. We're a pretty caring community here. Don't hesitate to ask.

Stay safe, everyone.

-Stardust
҉

Blackhound
prinny dood!

Postby Blackhound » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:36 am

Why thankyou, how can you help me with my twitch account ?

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:21 am

Umm... Well, I can't directly help... but... shoulder to cry on? Here you go.
҉

Blackhound
prinny dood!

Postby Blackhound » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:57 pm

Night archer is here now to help me with the fact I have had to make 2 twitch accounts just to log into a magical card game forum, horrific I tell you.

NightArcher

Postby NightArcher » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:59 pm

I'm confused though, wasn't he a prominent member of Gaymers?
It's just a phase.

Return to “Speak Your Mind”