[Fedoras of Salvation] - White Knights ITT

Moderator: redthirst

Wraith223
Tire Aficionado
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)

Postby Wraith223 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:41 pm

Fact: Americans are the worst. There are enough good people in the clan to give me pause, but then I remember both my trips there and every American tourist I've had the misfortune to meet in anothe country.
The scum you met were poor examples of Americans. Go to texas and sit in a small town BBQ joint. You will see we are not much different.

We differ in weapons Americans build better weapons and fight harder/smarter. Other races fix the equipment; we and Australians run it better (or are willing to pull the trigger). I have started down some middle easterns; they get scared and falter we they know you are willing them right there. UTSA (university I graduated from) had a bad run of them a few years back.

Now my dad's saddle shop gets
visitors from England and Australia all the time. Difference are hilarious. English say "fantastic" about anything. Australians just say "i could have used that!". Guess who are the real workers? Lastly, If you want an entertaining disscusion; try an australian of being an Englishman. It's close to calling a Texan a Yankee.

Other races, I have seen idiots all around that failed to live up to their stereotypes.
Author of Gunning for Tactical/Practical - http://diestoremoval.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=2103
Current Decks
Commander- Kaalia (Dega) and Nekusar (Grixis)
Modern- UB Faeries and Splinter Twin
Standard- Mono-black Devotion
You drive badass things.
Xenphire Sig.

TBuzzsaw
Tire Aficionado

Postby TBuzzsaw » Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:42 pm

Oh my, someone is trying to argue with Zem that Legion Loyalist is better than Cackler.

Khaospawn
Khaospawn's beautiful and unique title

Postby Khaospawn » Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:44 pm

Fact: Americans are the worst. There are enough good people in the clan to give me pause, but then I remember both my trips there and every American tourist I've had the misfortune to meet in anothe country.
The scum you met were poor examples of Americans. Go to texas and sit in a small town BBQ joint. You will see we are not much different.

We differ in weapons Americans build better weapons and fight harder/smarter. Other races fix the equipment; we and Australians run it better (or are willing to pull the trigger). I have started down some middle easterns; they get scared and
falter we they know you are willing them right there. UTSA (university I graduated from) had a bad run of them a few years back.

Now my dad's saddle shop gets visitors from England and Australia all the time. Difference are hilarious. English say "fantastic" about anything. Australians just say "i could have used that!". Guess who are the real workers? Lastly, If you want an entertaining disscusion; try an australian of being an Englishman. It's close to calling a Texan a Yankee.

Other races, I have seen idiots all around that failed to live up to their stereotypes.
I didn't think "Australian" was a race. I guess it must be after "Caucasian," but before Pacific Islander on the info cards you gotta fill out.
In a pinch, Khaos' beard can help turn this around.
I rarely skip a Khaospawn wall of text because I know there is always piss at the end of the rainbow.

Khaospawn

Postby Khaospawn » Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:45 pm

Oh my, someone is trying to argue with Zem that Legion Loyalist is better than Cackler.
Link? Cuz I need to waste more time before attempting a quiz.
I rarely skip a Khaospawn wall of text because I know there is always piss at the end of the rainbow.

Pyreheart Bezerra

Postby Pyreheart Bezerra » Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:45 pm

Link? This sounds like a guy I talked to at the store after he read Zem's first article. Said first thing he change is add more legion loyalist. I died on the inside.

Tier 2 Member of Fires of Salvation.

Mountain Mage since 7/12

Check out my Limited Articles @ CardAgain!

TBuzzsaw
Tire Aficionado

Postby TBuzzsaw » Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:47 pm

Pyreheart Bezerra

Postby Pyreheart Bezerra » Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:50 pm

"Second, it has HASTE!" I lol'd.

Tier 2 Member of Fires of Salvation.

Mountain Mage since 7/12

Check out my Limited Articles @ CardAgain!

Khaospawn

Postby Khaospawn » Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:53 pm

Awesome Battalion ability!

:shat:

Khaospawn

Postby Khaospawn » Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:55 pm

I made my monthly post on Sally. The beast will now go back into hibernation.

Wraith223
Tire Aficionado

Postby Wraith223 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:56 pm

We differ in weapons Americans build better weapons and fight harder/smarter.
Other races fix the equipment; we and Australians run it better (or are willing to pull the trigger). I have started down some middle easterns; they get scared and falter we they know you are willing them right there. UTSA (university I graduated from) had a bad run of them a few years back.

Now my dad's saddle shop gets visitors from England and Australia all the time. Difference are hilarious. English say "fantastic" about anything. Australians just say "i could have used that!". Guess who are the real workers? Lastly, If you want an entertaining disscusion; try an australian of being an Englishman. It's close to calling a Texan a Yankee.

I didn't think "Australian" was a race. I guess it must be after "Caucasian," but before Pacific Islander on the info cards you gotta fill out.
True but their differences (among the white race)
are subtle. You see it their work habits. Separation stereotypes by pure race misses so much when you factor in the continent, place of birth, area grown up in, and threats to life (wildlife, pollution, government, and crime).
Author of Gunning for Tactical/Practical - http://diestoremoval.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=2103
Current Decks
You drive badass things.
Xenphire Sig.

Wraith223
Tire Aficionado

Postby Wraith223 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:56 pm

Pissing in the wind again?
Current Decks
You drive badass things.
Xenphire Sig.

Khaospawn

Postby Khaospawn » Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:57 pm

In the wind. And pretty much anywhere else. Only difference this time is that I'm sober.

Wraith223
Tire Aficionado

Postby Wraith223 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:05 pm

Well, as long as you are marking your territory. Market Street is the only thread area I visit much anymore.
Current Decks
You drive badass things.
Xenphire Sig.

Khaospawn

Postby Khaospawn » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:07 pm

Well, as long as you are marking your territory. Market Street is the only thread area I visit much anymore.
I'm sure I'd go over to Sally more during non-spoiler season if more people would link some juicy drama or stupidity to get involved in. Other than that, I just have no business going over there. The people I give a shit about are here. And what little content we do produce is way above the bottom-feeders on Sally.

Lightning_Dolt
Tire Aficionado

Postby Lightning_Dolt » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:09 pm

We differ in weapons Americans build better weapons and fight harder/smarter. Other races fix the equipment; we and Australians run it better (or are willing to pull the trigger). I have started down some middle easterns; they get scared and
falter we they know you are willing them right there. UTSA (university I graduated from) had a bad run of them a few years back.

I find that I get along really well with the Americans I've met in my travels and while touring America. I have actually hated about 90% of the Canadians I've met abroad. I generally like Australians too, through I prefer the bogans (like my friend Aussie-Pete) to the super pretentious Brisbanites I've met. I get along well with people from Scotland and Northern England, but not so much with
the Irish and people from Southern England.

TBuzzsaw
Tire Aficionado

Postby TBuzzsaw » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:10 pm

Chinese tourists are the worst. I can say that cuz I'm Chinese.

windstrider
Knight in Sour Armor

Postby windstrider » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:11 pm

In the wind. And pretty much anywhere else. Only difference this time is that I'm sober.
Yeah, well direct that somewhere else. When I talk about trickle-down, this is not what I mean.
Searing Seneschal of Salvation

Cogito, ergo incendo.

sig by NBW

Khaospawn

Postby Khaospawn » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:11 pm

We differ in weapons Americans build better weapons and fight harder/smarter.
Other races fix the equipment; we and Australians run it better (or are willing to pull the trigger). I have started down some middle easterns; they get scared and falter we they know you are willing them right there. UTSA (university I graduated from) had a bad run of them a few years back.

I find that I get along really well with the Americans I've met in my travels and while touring America. I have actually hated about 90% of the Canadians I've met abroad. I generally like Australians too, through I prefer the
bogans (like my friend Aussie-Pete) to the super pretentious Brisbanites I've met. I get along well with people from Scotland and Northern England, but not so much with the Irish and people from Southern England.
I wonder if the people from Space Australia are more fun. I hear Space Brisbane is nice this time of year.*

*Total DBZA references.

Khaospawn

Postby Khaospawn » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:12 pm

Chinese tourists are the worst. I can say that cuz I'm Chinese.
And what about the Chinese? With their chingy-chang-chun and their kung-fu! I can't understand ya, go back to your country! White power!

I'd like to thank all of ya for comin' down here for some fellowship and to talk about some white brotherhood.

Khaospawn

Postby Khaospawn » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:13 pm

It's like I just can't stop quoting Dave Chappelle today...

Self Medicated
Tire Aficionado

Postby Self Medicated » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:17 pm

I hate everyone equally.
SM, you complete me. :love:

TBuzzsaw
Tire Aficionado

Postby TBuzzsaw » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:23 pm

A small explanation on Chinese tourists:

http://www.scmp.com/news/china/article/ ... e?page=all

And a gritty look on relieving yourself in public all over the world (NSFW):

http://badcanto.wordpress.com/spot-the-mainlander/

And they're sober!

Personally my favorite story is the one that involved a lady going over a Do Not Pass sign and ignored people, only to fall off a unstable cliff to take a picture.
Last edited by TBuzzsaw on Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Khaospawn

Postby Khaospawn » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:26 pm

They spoiled "Eye Gouge" and I literally LOL'd.

Self Medicated
Tire Aficionado

Postby Self Medicated » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:26 pm

Eye Gouge [mana]b[/mana]

Instant
Target creature gets -1/-1 until end of turn. If it's a Cyclops, destroy it.

So much flavor. I chuckled when I saw this.

Dammit Khaos!
Last edited by Self Medicated on Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SM, you complete me. :love:

windstrider
Knight in Sour Armor

Postby windstrider » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:26 pm

Yeah, I'll probably get a card for that response. Let me show you the amount of fucks I give.

Cogito, ergo incendo.

sig by NBW

Dechs Kaison
Tire Aficionado

Postby Dechs Kaison » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:27 pm

Dawn to Dusk. I must have one.
Fuck you and the green you ramped in on. - My EDH battle cry. If I had one.

zemanjaski
Tire Aficionado

Postby zemanjaski » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:27 pm

Akroan Conscriptor might be real. No Zealous Conscripts but still interesting.
1 - Drunk, surly zem
2 - Nice, modest zem
3 - Bragpost zem
4 - Confident and funny zem
5 - Condescending jerk zem
6 - Self-aware zem
Everyone's a winner, we're making our fame,
Bona fide hustler making my name

Khaospawn

Postby Khaospawn » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:30 pm

A small explanation on Chinese tourists:

http://www.scmp.com/news/china/article/ ... e?page=all

And a gritty look on relieving yourself in public all over the world (NSFW):

http://badcanto.wordpress.com/spot-the-mainlander/

And they're sober!

Personally my favorite story is the one that involved a lady going over a Do Not Pass sign and ignored people, only to fall off a unstable cliff to take a picture.
They're not being rude. They're being themselves.
:lol:

Khaospawn

Postby Khaospawn » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:31 pm

Akroan Conscriptor might be real. No Zealous Conscripts but still interesting.
The time to serve is now.

Khaospawn

Postby Khaospawn » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:32 pm

Fall of the Hammer is...interesting. But probably crappy.

Khaospawn

Postby Khaospawn » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:34 pm

I love me some Vortex Elemental!

windstrider
Knight in Sour Armor

Postby windstrider » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:38 pm

Well, we got a Flying Man for red. Literally.

Cogito, ergo incendo.

sig by NBW

Khaospawn

Postby Khaospawn » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:38 pm

Geez, more spoilers by the minute.

Jack
Tire Aficionado

Postby Jack » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:39 pm

Sig by NBW.

Khaospawn

Postby Khaospawn » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:39 pm

Loyal Pegasus seems cute. It reminds me of a card they printed a year or two ago, but I can't remember what it was.

Khaospawn

Postby Khaospawn » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:40 pm

Jack
Tire Aficionado

Postby Jack » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:41 pm

Eidolon of Countless Battles has sick artwork.
Sig by NBW.

Jack
Tire Aficionado

They probably took it down. It's dated Jan. 27.
Sig by NBW.

Jack
Tire Aficionado

These spoilers weren't supposed to happen yet.
Sig by NBW.

Khaospawn

Postby Khaospawn » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:42 pm

At the rate Sally is posting them, the whole set should be spoiled in about an hour lol

Return to “Fires of Salvation”