The Fate of Zombie Gutter

Community Issues

Moderators: Col. Khaddafi, ( G_R )

Kaitscralt
A frog among toads
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)

Postby Kaitscralt » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:08 pm

Galspanic is such a nice guy
Standard hobos who play budget garbage should be looked upon with suspicion.

Kaitscralt
A frog among toads

Postby Kaitscralt » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:09 pm

Aside from banning me for an uninvestigated reason

ExarionUniverse1
Tire Aficionado

Postby ExarionUniverse1 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:10 pm

What I don't get is : Why he is taking this long, after all he is a admin, and Hannes has disappeared.

Kaitscraft : Even if he told you, it would of still hurt..

Col. Khaddafi
Regular Scumbag

Postby Col. Khaddafi » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:12 pm

Yo Galspanic, don't put words in our mouths, we at MTGCommunity registered in MTGS to tell you we don't want the Zombie Gutter to be shut down (you know, the account you guys baited us into creating just to have it banned without further recourse XD).

This said, do whatever you want with your site, its not like you guys ever cared a tiny bit about its second class citizens. Don't start pretending now :shrug:

Btw, please pass this message to Sene since you are at it, tell him he doesn't need to stare intently the ground when he crosses my path at GP Lisbon. Contrary to the internet fables, i don't actually bite, and he can just pretend he didn't notice me without further danger, keeping his "dignity" in the process
Originally posted by Galspanic on MTGS
I would still like to see the posts sent over to ( N_S ) and have the Salvation Gutter archived away and replaced with a link to MTGC.
Thank you for all the lies. Another fine display of integrity by iridium :thumbsup:

Kaitscralt
A frog among toads

Postby Kaitscralt » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:14 pm

What I don't get is : Why he is taking this long, after all he is a admin, and Hannes has disappeared.

Kaitscraft : Even if he told you, it would of still hurt..
Well said.

Kaitscralt
A frog among toads

Postby Kaitscralt » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:27 pm

Galspanic values my opinion enough to close the old Gutter based on my OK'ing it

Galspanic banned me for gimmick accounts I do not have

Kaitscralt
A frog among toads

Postby Kaitscralt » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:28 pm

Solve for N

Kaitscralt
A frog among toads

Postby Kaitscralt » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:30 pm

I don't come across as bitter I hope

Second Harkius
Spam Yrself Clean

Postby Second Harkius » Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:01 pm

I really do wish I could make it work the way everyone wants, but...
Why does every mod post contain this line?

imopen2
Tire Aficionado

Postby imopen2 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:12 pm

I really do wish I could make it work the way everyone wants, but...
Why does every mod post contain this line?
because gutter
Kijin Zabuza: My pokemon cards bring the boys to the yard
Kijin Zabuza: And they're like, "Oh **** he has cards"
TwinBGenerationX: damn right
TwinBGenerationX: I wanna trade cards I could trade you, BUT NOT MY CHARIZARD!

Checkbox
Tryhard of the Year 2012

Postby Checkbox » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:43 pm

solve for Scumbag
whisper words of wisdom
let it be known that my official decree as administrator of this site is that the grimmace's dick is 16" long.
it's not cheating if you hand her the jizz afterwards
Get the hairbrush out of your ear and put it in your ass where it belongs, then try again

iamabadman
Defender of GRR

Postby iamabadman » Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:41 am

mtgscumbag

Col. Khaddafi
Regular Scumbag

Postby Col. Khaddafi » Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:39 am

Just had the new gutter logs shipped, funny how Galspanic now shifted from "We are closing the Zombie Gutter because the former guttermods seem to be onboard with the idea" to "We are closing the Zombie Gutter because fuck you guysits silly to have it standing there when the driving energies of the gutterites are already elsewhere".

Another shining example of "we aren't going to do anything without listening to the userbase, except if the userbase disagrees with our plans in which case we will just ignore the userbase because we know what is in their best "interests""

We really need an image macro for this, this situation is totally memerific :thumbsup: .

Specifically this:
[code:
3h4h4t4t]
MTGS mod:

Complains about that other forum not being welcoming enough for discussions

Bans everyone from participating in the discussions on their own forum[/code]
I would still like to see the posts sent over to ( N_S ) and have the Salvation Gutter archived away and replaced with a link to MTGC.
Thank you for all the lies. Another fine display of integrity by iridium :thumbsup:

Mogadishu Jones
The Superfluous Man

Postby Mogadishu Jones » Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:15 am

There is obviously differing opinions on this, but when the old-timer Gutterites are saying close it I tend to side with them. Just letting it stew would be fine too since the Gutter itself hasn't caused any trouble, but GR, Teefo, Madding, and Azrael seem to be okay with this. I really do wish I could make it work the way everyone wants, but this really seems to be the best way.

So, a week from now I will lock everything up until I can get those goddamn SQLDumps ported over for ( N_S ) and then we can archive her away once the Gutter is transferred. If any of you do talk to ( N_S ) or are ( N_S ), it's important to me that you know I am trying to get those. 4 emails to Hannes and checking my
hotmail account 2-3 times a day for that... It's not something anyone on staff can do, but I have made it known that this is what is needed.
Az and gr are old time gutterites? Please tell him to fuck himself.

Second Harkius
Spam Yrself Clean

Postby Second Harkius » Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:20 am

Users browsing this forum: King Spam and 3 guests

Yannaria
Tire Aficionado

Postby Yannaria » Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:50 pm

There is obviously differing opinions on this, but when the old-timer Gutterites are saying close it I tend to side with them. Just letting it stew would be fine too since the Gutter itself hasn't caused any trouble, but GR, Teefo, Madding, and Azrael seem to be okay with this. I really do wish I could make it work the way everyone wants, but this really seems to be the best way.

So, a week from now I will lock everything up until I can get those goddamn SQLDumps ported over for ( N_S ) and then we can archive her away once the Gutter is
transferred. If any of you do talk to ( N_S ) or are ( N_S ), it's important to me that you know I am trying to get those. 4 emails to Hannes and checking my hotmail account 2-3 times a day for that... It's not something anyone on staff can do, but I have made it known that this is what is needed.
Az and gr are old time gutterites? Please tell him to fuck himself.
lcol

Azrael
Tire Aficionado

Postby Azrael » Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:18 am

Absolutely viewable until the dumps are sent. Keeping it here indefinitely... I know that this will come across as a dumb question to some, but why? What value is it HERE?
I have no idea, personally, but I'm not really the right person to ask.

Scumbag and Kpaca are fairly unhappy with the closure decision - I'll ask them.
Purpose of keeping zombie gutter on MTGS post-SQL dumps, anyone?

Mogadishu Jones
The Superfluous Man

Postby Mogadishu Jones » Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:00 am

Same purpose it always had.

Kaitscralt
A frog among toads

Postby Kaitscralt » Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:20 pm

After seeing what it became with the shitposters I am still fine with it being closed, but I'm fine with either I guess.

Pendulum
Tire Aficionado

Postby Pendulum » Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:25 pm

Ah, I obviously don't have a say here, but nuking that large a section of the site would not only eat up server resources for quite a while, but also could risk introducing instabilities, wouldn't it?

Sir Sapphire the 3rd
Tire Aficionado

Postby Sir Sapphire the 3rd » Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:36 pm

I wouldnt care what it would do. They are the ones basicly bring it to this moment let them be the ones that must deal with the issues to follow.
I just shit post and get blocked on the twatters

Pendulum
Tire Aficionado

Postby Pendulum » Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:50 pm

If it messes with their site too much it could affect the transferred files here, especially the hyperlinks, for one thing.

Whatever, though, personally I think you guys are stone cold crazy to go asking for unfiltered SQL files from the people you just bent over the barrel in the first place, so it's not like my opinion carries any weight.

Kaitscralt
A frog among toads

Postby Kaitscralt » Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:40 pm

Define bent over the barrel.

Pendulum
Tire Aficionado

Postby Pendulum » Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:04 pm

It's originally a seafaring merchant's term, denoting that the merchant has the upper hand in fiscal negotiations taking place outside of the police-patrolled parts of the city during negotiations for goods that are unviewable inside of the aforementioned barrel, often risky for the buyer due to the quick exit seafaring merchants were capable of making. Carries a sexual connotation nowadays as well, I hear, thanks to the height, stability, and especially shape of a barrel.

I'm sure there's no problem, though, not like anybody would think of putting "cd:pthn[] if POST then PSTALSO [my email address here] where UNION "'" == 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0* ALL FMT TXT, HDR "newest posts diestoremoval.com" in //[my email provider here]//HDR ALL priv=off cd:PHP.HTML [HID][/HID] imPOST < ;-p >" anywhere in the transferred files.

Col. Khaddafi
Regular Scumbag

Postby Col. Khaddafi » Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:34 pm

They are too incompetent to have this kind of cognitive capabilities, don't worry.

Plus its not as if there aren't any easy crosschecks/countermeasures for that. First one being testing it fist on a computer with the ethernet cable plugged off.

also we are an open book here as there is no moral corruption to hide anywhere, so why would you want to read our awesome posts by email when you can just register here and enjoy your reading? :P

iamabadman
Defender of GRR

Postby iamabadman » Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:43 pm

we will be the linux to their windows os

Col. Khaddafi
Regular Scumbag

Postby Col. Khaddafi » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:09 pm

Purpose of keeping zombie gutter on MTGS post-SQL dumps, anyone?
1) Zombie Gutter is sitting there by itself bothering no-one by it existence (except possibly the iridium's old grudges), and as far as I know Curse know better than to buy that site in the wake of all the lynchings by a morally corrupt administration, so there is no apparent advantage for a "beautification" operation. If people want to post there to bring it to 100k or for whatever reason, fine, it isn't bothering me or anyone around here. Having one thing you can chose to use or not is better than not having it.

2) I'm not feeling slightly inclined to indulge in this passive-agressive discussion by proxy. If they are too scared to ask for opinions on "[i:
1hotn9px]our turf[/i]" but then move to ban people when we say "oookay... lets discuss it on your turf if this makes you guys more comfortable", thats cool I guess, they should do as they please then, but I don't want to hear more of that passive agressive crap "I was lurking on that site where I am too afraid to post because feelings, and it seemed like the guys over there seem to agree with our idea, so we now have enough validation to do things exactly like we always planned, because we always know better right?". If my opinion is requested directly by the interested parties, I'll be happy to provide it, otherwise sorry but no, are you guys fucking kidding me?

Really, temp. unbanning kcw for having him do "THE LAST GUTTER POST ON MTGS" (insert ominous tone here)? What "brilliant" mind came up with that "brilliant" idea?

Col. Khaddafi
Regular Scumbag

Postby Col. Khaddafi » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:22 pm

I mean I think its about time someone plays the adult here and mentions the obvious: This is not the way you discuss things. What are we? 12yo? :no:

Kaitscralt
A frog among toads

Postby Kaitscralt » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:30 pm

It's originally a seafaring merchant's term, denoting that the merchant has the upper hand in fiscal negotiations taking place outside of the police-patrolled parts of the city during negotiations for goods that are unviewable inside of the aforementioned barrel, often risky for the buyer due to the quick exit seafaring merchants were capable of making. Carries a sexual connotation nowadays as well, I hear, thanks to the height, stability, and especially shape of a barrel.

I'm sure there's no problem, though, not like anybody would think of putting "cd:pthn[] if POST then PSTALSO [my email address here] where UNION "'" == 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0* ALL FMT TXT, HDR "newest posts diestoremoval.com" in //[my email provider here]//HDR
ALL priv=off cd:PHP.HTML [HID][/HID] imPOST < ;-p >" anywhere in the transferred files.
Wow you actually defined it instead of answering my question. That was so clever of you. I've never seen anyone take that approach before. Now that's humor.

Mogadishu Jones
The Superfluous Man

Postby Mogadishu Jones » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:40 pm

I mean I think its about time someone plays the adult here and mentions the obvious: This is not the way you discuss things. What are we? 12yo? :no:
In rl years or internet years?

Pendulum
Tire Aficionado

Postby Pendulum » Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:05 pm

Wow you actually defined it instead of answering my question. That was so clever of you. I've never seen anyone take that approach before. Now that's humor.
Again, I'm not trying to be confrontational here, but really?

The last few months, this website has spent a great deal of its time deriding the maturity, effectiveness, and communication skills of the staff on Salve, and those are obviously valid accusations, thanks to Mr. Leak. But now you're thinking that the staff is mature, effective, and, um, communicable enough to simply hand over the Gutter without thinking about the (also entirely valid) possibility that it could just fuck up your code enough to, oh, I don't know, find out the identity of Mr. Leak?
It just doesn't
make any sense: the staff raped you in May, and then again in September, and now you're just going to assume that they're not going to rape you again? What, because you've proven that you can rape them right back? Gals is a fool for thinking that the escalation stops if he just hands over your Precious, and you're fools for thinking that the staff doesn't want revenge.

Sene

Postby Sene » Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:18 pm

Btw, please pass this message to Sene since you are at it, tell him he doesn't need to stare intently the ground when he crosses my path at GP Lisbon. Contrary to the internet fables, i don't actually bite, and he can just pretend he didn't notice me without further danger, keeping his "dignity" in the process ;)
I remember it. After having shuffled right past you, I thought "hm, wasn't that N_S?", but I wasn't really sure. For some reason thought you weren't the type to go to GPs. I wouldn't have minded a chat though. Next time, next time ;-)

Edit:
you posted that on Friday? What I remembered was yesterday.

( G_R )
Tire Aficionado

Postby ( G_R ) » Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:31 pm

So... you weren't intimidated by his internet persona but by his good looks? :eyebrow:
That explains why people keep coming over for chicken nuggets

imopen2
Tire Aficionado

Postby imopen2 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:35 pm

The last few months, this website has spent a great deal of its time deriding the maturity, effectiveness, and communication skills of the staff on Salve, and those are obviously valid accusations, thanks to Mr. Leak. But now you're thinking that the staff is mature, effective, and, um, communicable enough to simply hand over the Gutter without thinking about the (also entirely valid) possibility that it could just fuck up your code enough to, oh, I don't know, find out the identity of Mr. Leak?
It just doesn't make any sense: the staff raped you in May, and then again in September, and now you're just going to assume that they're not going to rape you again? What, because you've proven that you can rape them right back? Gals is a fool for thinking that the escalation stops if he just hands over your Precious,
and you're fools for thinking that the staff doesn't want revenge.
i feel like you like to hear yourself talk. there is no war, no rape. we don't know who the leak was; i hardly think it is even relevant anymore. if they really want to read the gutter, who cares? they were allowed to read the old gutter too...

the moral is: chill dude

edit: wtf is up with these quotes. :shrug:
Kijin Zabuza: My pokemon cards bring the boys to the yard
Kijin Zabuza: And they're like, "Oh **** he has cards"
TwinBGenerationX: damn right
TwinBGenerationX: I wanna trade cards I could trade you, BUT NOT MY CHARIZARD!

Kaitscralt
A frog among toads

Postby Kaitscralt » Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:50 pm

Pendulum needs to swing somewhere else

Kaitscralt
A frog among toads

Postby Kaitscralt » Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:50 pm

Now that's comedy

Mogadishu Jones
The Superfluous Man

Postby Mogadishu Jones » Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:53 pm

The last few months, this website has spent a great deal of its time deriding the maturity, effectiveness, and communication skills of the staff on Salve, and those are obviously valid accusations, thanks to Mr. Leak. But now you're thinking that the staff is mature, effective, and, um, communicable enough to simply hand over the Gutter without thinking
about the (also entirely valid) possibility that it could just fuck up your code enough to, oh, I don't know, find out the identity of Mr. Leak?
It just doesn't make any sense: the staff raped you in May, and then again in September, and now you're just going to assume that they're not going to rape you again? What, because you've proven that you can rape them right back? Gals is a fool for thinking that the escalation stops if he just hands over your Precious, and you're fools for thinking that the staff doesn't want revenge.
Because if they came over here and destroyed our site we would probably all freak out and retaliate and they can't ban us?

I mean that's just one of a myriad of possibilities making what you are saying unlikely. I chose it because you alluded to it yourself in the bolded.

Thrillho
A clever, smart boy

Postby Thrillho » Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:10 pm

i don't recall being sexually assaulted against my will on the internet.

ExarionUniverse1
Tire Aficionado

Postby ExarionUniverse1 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:51 pm

i don't recall being sexually assaulted against my will on the internet.
I think he was talking in a figurative sense Kijin

Kaitscralt
A frog among toads

Postby Kaitscralt » Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:52 pm

Whose side are you on Onar

Return to “Speak Your Mind”