[Primer] Boros Burn

Threads from Standard formats since passed.

Moderators: Kaitscralt, zemanjaski, Christen

Elricity
Tire Aficionado
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)

Postby Elricity » Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:41 pm

Guttler, assemble isn't that impressive against control because you aren't burning them out of resources. They can counter it, dsphere it, or jace it. Too many answers and too slow.

You want chandra vs mono black. Your opponent has to be kind of dumb for searing blood to work.

Dancers are not good against black removal. Toil isn't awful.

Mono U, I'd consider Chandra.

Burn mirror: This seems very dependant on the varient but seems wrong in several ways.

Burn, 19 red is plenty. 10 white is risky.

Lightning_Dolt
Tire Aficionado

Postby Lightning_Dolt » Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:58 pm

Going to my first testing sesh with my new play group. Anything you guys want me to try?

BurnItAllClean
Newcomer

Postby BurnItAllClean » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:23 pm

Burn, 19 red is plenty. 10 white is risky.
I'm not a lucky enough man to play around with 10 white. I'm going to give this a try tonight.

[deck] RWb Burn 3-April-14[/deck]
Creatures
4 Chandra's Phoenix

Instants
3 Shock
4 Boros Charm
4 Lightning Strike
4 Magma Jet
3 Searing Blood
4 Skullcrack
4 Warleader's Helix
4 Toil//Trouble

Enchantments
2 Chained to the Rocks

Lands
2 Boros Guildgate
3 Blood Crypt
5 Mountain
4 Mutavault
1 Temple of Malice
1 Temple of Silence
4 Sacred Foundry
4 Temple of Triumph

Sideboard
2 Chained to the Rocks
1 Wear/Tear
1 Revoke Existence
1 Chandra, Pyromaster
Firedrinker Satyr
4 Satyr Firedancer
2 Assemble the Legion
[/deck]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_bu ... ted_States

cloudscraper
Newcomer

Postby cloudscraper » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:36 pm

Going back to just 10 white sources with the new list (maindeck Toil/Trouble) seems very risky... it seems like asking for... trouble.

-1 Blood Crypt ; + 1 Boros Guildgate?

Elricity
Tire Aficionado

Postby Elricity » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:49 pm

it seems like asking for... trouble.
You're going to pay for that in ways that interest does not apply to. Do you like bees? I like bees.

montu

Any Tips for 1st Time Big Event Attendee?

Postby montu » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:21 pm

For those of you who have been around the block, what should I bring/do/not-do for my first large MTG event? tia

Shadowlink
Newcomer

Postby Shadowlink » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:30 pm

http://www.mtgsalvation.com/forums/magi ... x-a-primer

Very helpful if you're new to bigger tournaments / MTG events, I'd suggest giving this a read.

BlakLanner
Tire Aficionado

Postby BlakLanner » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:31 pm

Stay calm, bring only what you need, watch your shit like a hawk, make sure you fill out your deck list completely and without errors.
DCI Rules Advisor
MTGO/Cockatrice: BlakLanner
My YouTube Channel
BlakLanner is the boogeyman created to scare the little Standard players.
Currently Playing
Standard: [mana]RWU[/mana]Jeskai
Modern: [mana]RWG[/mana]Burn, [mana]GRWUR[/mana]Slivers
Legacy: [mana]R[/mana]Burn
EDH: [mana]RWGUB[/mana]Sliver Overlord, [mana]UW[/mana]Geist of Saint Traft (Tiny Leaders)
Current decklists are posted here

Jedi_Knight

Postby Jedi_Knight » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:38 pm

What I do:

Snacks (easy form of regaining energy). Some food that you like - or find out where to get some. Drinks - whatever you like, I myself bring hot tea in thermos flask and one or two energy drinks plus what I drink normally.

Also if you're smoker like me be sure to get a break each round - helps clear the head tremendously.

Last but not least: it's not MTGO. No automatic triggers for you, no seeing the whole boards state, OP's life and number of cards in hand. Be sure to survey everything before you make a decision.

Elricity
Tire Aficionado

Postby Elricity » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:49 pm

Bring a proper set of meals, don't plan on concessions/junk food. Get plenty of sleep the night before. Get bathroom breaks between each match. Do not bring a bunch of stuff with you that can get stolen. This apparently includes leaving your other decks in your car. Do not lose sight of your bag for a minute because thieves work the place. Do not depend on the announcer to always use the PA system.

Heavily recommended that you resleeve the deck with fresh sleeves if yours are scratched or whatnot. Anything to avoid cards being marked. Also remember to keep your cards turned the same direction, sideboard properly, etc. You don't want game losses due to having a 59 card deck, cards turned the wrong way, etc.

Bring appropriate tokens.

Game play wise, always remember to call out your triggers immediately. Don't, for example, have YP in play, put two spells on the stack, and then declare two tokens. You technically just
missed the first trigger and yes people will exploit that. Exile cards must be face up. Don't get in a rush during play because there are very few things that you can take back. If you have a rules question, ask a judge, never your opponent.

Life totals must be documented on paper, not dice and whatnot. Recommended you document why life totals are changing in case of disputes. Regularly check with your opponent that life totals are correct.

Deht
Newcomer

Postby Deht » Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:30 pm

Great advice happening in this thread

Most events past the FNM level don't allow sideboard plans or even a listing of your sideboard to be with you. Memorize your plans and also your sideboard

After rounds make sure to de-sideboard and double check that you have only sideboard cards in your sideboard.

Announce all triggers

Remember that an "OK" or "Yep" or anything like that is basically the equivalent of saying "Resolves"

Bring extra sleeves in case any of your sleeves are damaged

Have a good time? I mean, seems like that should be obvious but a lot of people get nasty / mean at tournaments.

Elricity
Tire Aficionado

Postby Elricity » Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:35 pm

I do believe the notes rule has changed. Am I wrong?

I can attest to the "have fun" rule. Very important.

Staind Diablo
Newcomer

Postby Staind Diablo » Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:52 pm

I haven't played in any big events and mostly play online, but I am pretty sure you guys are wrong about having fun. I am fairly certain you are supposed to be angry/miserable and a complete douchebag at all times.

Aodh
Tire Aficionado

Postby Aodh » Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:18 pm

You can access in-game notes during a game, a small amount of notes between games, and any resources between rounds.

Triggers need to be mentioned when they demand a choice or when they visibly alter the game state.

montu

Postby montu » Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:21 pm

Better sideboard after chatting with better players than I:

2 Assemble
2 Chandra, Pyromaster
2 Chained to the Rocks
4 Firedrinker Satyr
4 Satyr Firedancer
1 Wear // Tear
Looks solid vs everything except burn, burn is currently ranked 3rd in finishes but its def. 2nd place in terms of most played decks on modo so I don't think having 0 answers for burn is where you want to be right now...
Been testing the deck out . . . lots of fun for sure. Just beat a Bx Devo deck. I was at 4 and he had a couple of demons and pack rats. But I had assemble. I got one
demon chained, played Toil//Trouble for 2 cards taking my life to 2, top decked another chained. He attached in with all 3 rats, which I blocked with tokens, then he played a life bane zombie. I attacked in with 3 tokens, and then 2x skullcrack for the win.

Elricity
Tire Aficionado

Postby Elricity » Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:27 pm

That is because everyone you know is a failure.

:tongue:

Seriously though, staying calm and actually enjoying it keeps you off tilt if that's a problem you have. Enjoying it does include watching other people tilt if that's your thing (it's my thing).

Oh, the math on the 10-12 white sources discussion:

Missing white source by turn 4 on the play is:

10: 0.136247903
11: 0.108998323
12: 0.086753767

Obviously doesn't include scry.

Toddington

Postby Toddington » Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:52 pm

So that's a 5% difference in hitting the white by T4 right? 1 in 20 games you will not have white, where you could with a more conservative manabase. That's like one game in a 7 matches. Doesn't seem irrelevant, but that's not including the counterpoint of having more untapped lands / scrys.

Deht
Newcomer

Postby Deht » Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:04 am

I do believe the notes rule has changed. Am I wrong?
You can access in-game notes during a game, a small amount of notes between games, and any resources between rounds.
Judges at the PTQ I went to beginning of march said you could have notes written during the match with you but not bring anything into the match for viewing during the match or during sideboarding. Probably be the best thing to ask a judge when arriving at the event if you are wanting to have notes. : ) Between rounds anything goes of course.

rage_jl
Newcomer

Postby rage_jl » Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:11 am

Don't be a dick, and the judge thing is big. Don't be afraid to call the judge on legitimate slow play or rules questions as mentioned above. A lot of people are afraid to slow things down or your opponent may become upset if you call the judge (sometimes because their hoping to get away with something...or there is no need as he is right) but do it anyways. If there is too much a hold up judges tend to be reasonable in awarding extra time if you had to wait on them to come to your table. That goes both ways, play tight and don't give your opponent a reason to call the judge and if he does just wait patiently you may be losing or winning it doesn't matter. You'll beat yourself before your opponents or the cards will, that is the hardest part of paper. If your opponent taps a Nykthos and starts dropping cards ask them for how much mana, make them play tight as well. I know mana burn doesn't matter but it used to
and you don't want him to play something he can't because he miscounted the mana symbols or now you know he doesn't have a counter for your helix, it's not your job to count his devotion (I would to check on it to know what is likely but keeping them honest is the point). Keep your damn sideboard in your deck box during games. There was an SCG event where a featured match player drew a card from his sideboard and received a game loss. If you scry put your hand down and say if how many you are placing on top and bottom. Shake your opponent's hand after every match and watch them turn the slip in or do it yourself (win or lose).

PS: If I were you I would hype it up as much as I could that this was your first big event, really act awed. Ask them if that is so and so over at the other table or announcers booth. False confidence for your opponent is invaluable for you. They can easily subconsciously assume you're a newb and assume they're going to trounce you. Good luck and have fun.

Aodh
Tire Aficionado

Postby Aodh » Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:19 am

They're misinformed, I think. Read the Wizards rulebook and it makes it clear that you can reference a small amount of notes between games (not more than 1 or 2 pages, specifically), otherwise you might get a violation for slow play. Definitely ask the judges so there's no confrontation during the tournament. If they say it's not allowed, then show them the ruling on the website and perhaps they'll conform or show you more-recent literature.

Jolly Roger
Newcomer

Postby Jolly Roger » Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:22 am

Why did we cut YP for T/T on paper?

Aodh
Tire Aficionado

Postby Aodh » Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:27 am

I'm not sure, TBH. YP helps against MBD which is dominant in paper also. It's fun Troubleing the UW(x) players though.

LP, of the Fires
Tire Aficionado

Postby LP, of the Fires » Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:27 am

PS: If I were you I would hype it up as much as I could that this was your first big event, really act awed. Ask them if that is so and so over at the other table or announcers booth. False confidence for your opponent is invaluable for you. They can easily subconsciously assume you're a newb and assume they're going to trounce you. Good luck and have fun.
Yup. Part of competitive magic is putting your opponent on a level. It's not even about false confidence(though it can be). You SHOULD play differently vs. players both better and worse then you because it informs you to the range of plays they are capable of playing/noticing.

At SCG la, my friend played against a burn player who had one card in hand and he decided he wanted to see it
with lifebane zombie. I just walking by the game new it was a searing blood and it promptley ate the zombie putting my friend to 2 or something. A couple turns later, guy draws an ash zealot and swung it and a mutavault into my friends boros reckoner. friend scoops.

Because of the lifebane play, the opponent decided he could "get away" with the zealot reckoner swing and my friend failed to pick up the two for zero on zealot reckoner(reckoner takes FS damage from Ash zealot, kills mutavualt before regular combat damage, opponent frowns).

Table presence matters. Magic is a game of inches.
You gotta understand, I love the beatdown. I really do. I always have.

Beatdown is hard, though.

Patrick chapin

Aodh
Tire Aficionado

Postby Aodh » Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:34 am

You making it to GP Phoenix, LP?

zemanjaski
Tire Aficionado

Postby zemanjaski » Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:35 am

Win at all costs. Find every millimeter of value and advantage.

Also the damn thread and don't ask me questions when the answer is clearly stated.
1 - Drunk, surly zem
2 - Nice, modest zem
3 - Bragpost zem
4 - Confident and funny zem
5 - Condescending jerk zem
6 - Self-aware zem
Everyone's a winner, we're making our fame,
Bona fide hustler making my name

LP, of the Fires
Tire Aficionado

Postby LP, of the Fires » Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:44 am

Leaving tomorrow morning :D
You gotta understand, I love the beatdown. I really do. I always have.

Beatdown is hard, though.

Patrick chapin

Wipe Out
Newcomer

Postby Wipe Out » Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:16 am

Been lurking on Boros Burn for a long while. I was playing Dos Rakis a lot but wanted to give burn a shot, started playing it a couple weeks ago and really had a blast. I feel it is challenging me to be a better player but also a very satisfying way to win. There is an upcoming local "win-a-box" tournament locally and though I have practiced at some FNMs, I have been tweaking the deck based on all the great information here but now am not as sure with my side-boarding plans, particularly in the mirror. So, I have been trying to work out my formalized SB plan with the new tweaks I have made and also to get the SB looking good to deal with a relatively unknown paper meta. I put my SB plans here and any feedback would be great as I'm trying to work on the basic thought processes behind boarding plans.

[deck]
DTR/Z's Boros Burn

Creatures: 8
4 Young Pyromancer
[card]
4 Chandra's Phoenix[/card]

Land: 23
4 Sacred Foundry
4 Temple of Triumph
3 Boros Guildgate
1 Temple of Silence
3 Mutavault
8 Mountain

Spells: 29
4 Boros Charm
4 Magma Jet
4 Lightning Strike
[card]4 Warleader's Helix[/card]
4 Skullcrack
3 Searing Blood
3 Shock
3 Chained to the Rocks

[/deck]

[deck]
Current SB Plan (14 right now)
2 Assemble the Legion
4 Satyr Firedrinker
1 Chained to the Rocks
2 Blind Obedience
[card]2
Glare of Heresy[/card]
3 Satyr Firedancer
[/deck]

Note, this LGS has some strong players in it and most of those are control players, however, there is usually a healthy variety, especially of G/r monsters, probably some Dredge, and random aggro.

Matchups:

Mono-Blue:
Mode: Control - Keep them off devotion while clogging ground with YP$ and picking at them with phoenix until they're in burn range. Judge's Familiar irks me all day.
In: +1 Chains, +2 Blind Obedience, +3 Satyr Firedancer (?)
Out: -4 Skullcrack, -2 Shock (?)

Mono-Black:
Mode: Beatdown - Come at them fast, burn off Pack Rat if it hits the table, hopefully Chain demon if it comes up, and get them into burn range hopefully with Skullcrack for their desperation Gary. Unsure about Searing Blood here. Good for Mutas and Pack Rats, otherwise must double up with other burn. Worth having post-board?
In: +2 Assemble, +4 Satyr Firedrinker, +1 Chains (
Other possible adds: +2 Blind Obedience, +1 Mortars)
Out: -3 Shock, -4 Magma Jet (Possible removes: -3 Searing Blood)

U/W/x:
Mode: Beatdown - if ever there was a time to be the beatdown...
In: +4 Satyr Firedrinker, +2 Glare of Heresy
Out: -3 Chains, -3 Searing Blood

G/r Monsters:
Mode: Beatdown - I assume we can't play control here. We need to get through enough damage before their bigger threats get out of hand and we can't afford to burn away every Polukranos we see. On the other hand, we can try to get some creature-killing mileage out of our burn to the face. Might be wrong about this plan.
In: +3 Satyr Firedancer, +1 Chains, +2 Blind Obedience, +Mortars (?)
Out: -4 Skullcrack, -2 Shock (Perhaps take out less Skullcracks and more shock/searing blood).

Mirror:
Mode: Ummmm unsure. If we were playing Cacklers I would potentially say let's go all creature plan. It depends on what we expect them to do. I'm going to assume they're not taking
out all their creatures so I would say this is a more control approach:
In: +3 Satyr Firedancer, +1 Chains, +2 Blind Obedience (shut down Phoenix)
Out: -3 Shock, - 3 (???) Magma Jet? Skullcrack? (Seems like we don't want to lose Skullcrack to deal with their Helices, I was thinking we take out Shock and Jet or Lightning strike to remove our lower impact burn spells)

WWx:
Mode: Control. They have lots of low toughness creatures. Searing blood and Firedancer should let us rule the day.
In: +1 Chains, +3 Satyr Firedancer, +2 Blind Obedience (Could bring in Glare?)
Out: -4 Skullcrack, -2 Boros Charm (Assume shock has a lot of value here for removal and if we're playing control we don't need Charm as we will probably rule the skies for damage w/ Phoenix anyway)

Dredge:
Mode: Beatdown. We have to deal with some of their stuff but we can't play the control game and let Deathbridge and other nonsense let them build up armies.
In: +1 Chains, +2
Blind Obedience, +4 Satyr Firedrinker (? They have Lotleth Troll to chump all day but it might be good to get a quick start, leaning towards no Firedrinker for now)
Out: -3 Skullcrack (could remove Searing Blood)

Rx Devotion: I know this isn't a consideration in the larger, competitive meta but this still comes out of the woodwork. BTE/Nykthos nut draws I don't know if I can deal with.
Mode: Control. Try to keep them off significant devotion and clog the ground with YP and get damage through the air early. Might not be a great plan, they will likely have SBD in the air and maybe their own Phoenix.
In: +1 Chains, +2 Blind Obedience, +3 Satyr Firedancer
Out: -4 Skullcrack, -2 Boros Charm

Random Small Aggro:
Mode: Control.
In: +1 Chains, +2 Blind Obedience, +3 Satyr Firedancer
Out: -4 Skullcrack, -2 Boros Charm
Debating about whether or not to have Peak Eruptions or Wear//Tear in the SB. I have had Mortars in there too but I worry when I'm
boarding out burn which can go to the dome and replacing with terrors that are reactive to later game drops. Personally, I love Chandra, highly considering 2x in the SB. In fact, if it seems like a good idea, I would love Chandra MB. Seems like she would be good against the mirror as threat/CA machine and worst case a burn sponge. Anyway, if anything looks incredibly off-base here please let me know, just trying to get better.

montu

Postby montu » Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:20 am

Win at all costs. Find every millimeter of value and advantage.

Also the damn thread and don't ask me questions when the answer is clearly stated.
Just won a tight game against B Devo in a SE with your deck. He had Staff up on game 2. Totally ignored it and just kept hammering him for the win. Kept the Skullcrack on hand for when he got desperate and played Gary.

zemanjaski
Tire Aficionado

Postby zemanjaski » Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:24 am

Wfd.
1 - Drunk, surly zem
2 - Nice, modest zem
3 - Bragpost zem
6 - Self-aware zem

NerdBoyWonder
Tire Aficionado

Postby NerdBoyWonder » Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:35 am

Any updates on the Dega Firedancer list or is it still in the concept phase?

montu

Postby montu » Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:39 am

Match 2 of the SE just STOMPED Jund Monsters in 2 games. The TT hit him for 6 in game 1 and got me a Boros Charm G2 for the win.

zemanjaski
Tire Aficionado

Postby zemanjaski » Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:44 am

Any updates on the Dega Firedancer list or is it still in the concept phase?
I won't be playing until Sunday at the earliest.
1 - Drunk, surly zem
2 - Nice, modest zem
3 - Bragpost zem
6 - Self-aware zem

zemanjaski
Tire Aficionado

Postby zemanjaski » Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:48 am

Just note the reconfigured; my testing partner to whom I seek counsel on all things tweaked it slightly after we discussed my post SB strategies for different matchups.
1 - Drunk, surly zem
2 - Nice, modest zem
3 - Bragpost zem
6 - Self-aware zem

zemanjaski
Tire Aficionado

Postby zemanjaski » Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:52 am

That's the three other guys who top 64'd GP Melbourne with Burn.

2 Assemble the Legion
2 Chained to the Rocks
2 Chandra, Pyromaster
4 Firedrinker Satyr
4 Satyr Firedancer
1 Wear // Tear
1 - Drunk, surly zem
2 - Nice, modest zem
3 - Bragpost zem
6 - Self-aware zem

montu

Postby montu » Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:57 am

Match 3 was RW Burn. Game 3 came down to single digits on both sides and my drawing 4 lands in a row sealed the deal.

You definitely need to pay attention to land drops more this deck . . . colors and making sure you have a Mountain if you think you're playing chained.

And, yup, Zem, that's the SB I've got in.

And while you have to pay very close attention during the game, the SB strategy is pretty straightforward. I really like the deck. It's fun and effective.

Kaitscralt
A frog among toads

Postby Kaitscralt » Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:59 am

Why did we cut YP for T/T on paper?
we didn't (we?)

zem said he is testing a list and shared it. it might even be a shitty list.

it doesn't mean you have to cut anything.
Standard hobos who play budget garbage should be looked upon with suspicion.

zemanjaski
Tire Aficionado

Postby zemanjaski » Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:01 am

:hug:
1 - Drunk, surly zem
2 - Nice, modest zem
3 - Bragpost zem
6 - Self-aware zem

Jediace42
Newcomer

Postby Jediace42 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:36 am

*sigh* time for me to decide on a semi final list so that I can play in the Last chance qualifiers tomorrow here in Phoenix....
This is my current list/sb and strategy... Thoughts? things that are totally wrong? all that fun stuff...

[deck]3x Shock
3x Chained to the Rocks
4x Young Pyromancer
4x Magma Jet
3x Searing Blood
4x Lightning Strike
4x Skullcrack
4x Boros Charm
4x Chandra's Phoenix
4x Warleaders Helix
Land
4x Sacred Foundry
4x Temple of Triumph
2x Boros Guildgate
1x Temple of Malice
1x Temple of Silence
3x Mutavault
8x Mountain
Sideboard
3x Mizzium Mortars
3x Toil/Trouble
2x Assemble the Legion
3x Peak Eruption
1x Wear/Tear
1x Chained to the Rocks
1x Mutavault
1x Chandra, Pyromaster[/deck]

Its Pretty standard right? Anyway, SB plans

Esper:
-3 Chained to the Rocks -3 Shock -3 Searing Blood +3 Mizzium Mortars +3 Toil/Trouble +1 Mutavault +1 Wear/Tear +1 Chandra, Pyromaster.

nMono Black Devotion:
-3 Shock -3 Searing Blood -2??? +3 Toil/Trouble +2 Assemble the Legion +1 Chained to the Rocks +1 Mutavault +1 Chandra, Pyromancer

Mirror:
-4 ??? +3 Peak Eruption +1 Chandra, Pyromaster

Mono U Devotion:
-2 Skullcrack +1 Chained to the Rocks +1 Chandra, Pyromaster

Monsters
-4 Skullcrack +3 Mortars +1 Chained to the Rocks ?+3 Peak eruption ( in jund version maybe?)

Any Obvious matchups I miss? probably, anyway advice?

Purp
Tire Aficionado

Postby Purp » Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:20 am

I think you may want to leave in 1 chain vs esper in-case of fiendslayer. 1/1 should be fine unless you see he in NVS plan.

Also you want mortars vs Mono U. -4 Skullcrack +1 Chain +3 Mortars

Id also want some number of spark trooper for monsters/mono U. maybe -1 mortars +1 obediance (or trooper)

Im not sure about peak eruption yet, but if you think you will play a lot of burn its not terrible.

Sideboard
3 Mizzium Mortars (-1)
3 Toil/Trouble
2 Assemble the Legion
1 blind obediance
1 Wear/Tear
1 Chained to the Rocks
1 Mutavault
1 Chandra, Pyromaster
2 spark trooper

I think this will be a big weekend for mono u, so I think I want hedges for that.

yurp yurp

Jediace42
Newcomer

Postby Jediace42 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:42 am

All good points, I probably will end up without the peak eruptions, but I really like the tempo they can provide, and the occasional color screw they cause.... hmm

Return to “Archives”