Dies To Removal Mafia - Game Over (Mafia Win)

Moderators: Stardust, Manders

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)

Postby Stardust » Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:58 pm

Unvote, Vote zemanjaski.

For real this time.
҉

rcwraspy
Tire Aficionado

Postby rcwraspy » Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:58 pm

Holy fuck, I have no clue what's going on. I thought the start would be simple so I could learn!
It is time to hunt scum. Be on the lookout for any behaviour, language or other content that would suggest that someone is infact a member of the mafia, and not
town. Try to examine every post and every interaction with "how does this help town?" in mind.
Also be on the lookout for any behavior that might help the scum. Like, I don't know, fake claiming during RVS and trying to quick-lynch someone who hasn't posted any content yet.

Zeman, is there anything you can do/say that will help us believe your claim?

Conveniently my RVS vote was already on Z. Now I need to figure out whether or not to take it off. Not yet, not yet.
You might want to actually scum hunt. Asking for confirmation of an obvious fake claim used to generate duscussion...really?

I wanted to see how people would react and I got four great reactions to start working through tomorrow. Couldn't have worked out better.

Unvote
Vote Wraith223

Your posts are terrible.
Conveniently you're the one providing the most content with which to hunt right now. Sure, you got a few knee-jerk reactions, but
they're all fairly legit reactions to an RVS gambit like that. With the possible exception of the potential Stardust counter-claim - it will be interesting to see what he says.
Thanks to NerdBoyWonder for the amazing sig!
Son, I want you to know that no matter what happens between your mother and me, it's all your fault.

rcwraspy
Tire Aficionado

Postby rcwraspy » Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:03 pm

I'm not going to be on too much today. My first law exam is tonight and I'm headed in to study/take it soon. As such, since this Zeman wagon is building I don't want to miss a chance to unvote later in the game if it's going a way I don't like. He's getting close to a point where if there's 3 scum they could jump on the wagon and end it quickly. Therefore:

unvote

The vote may come back when I do, depending on content and my reads.
Thanks to NerdBoyWonder for the amazing sig!
Son, I want you to know that no matter what happens between your mother and me, it's all your fault.

zemanjaski
Tire Aficionado

Postby zemanjaski » Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:04 pm

@ Stardust;

confirm or deny you're actually making a counter claim.

@ Rcwraspy;

why does it matter if I'm generating heaps of material? I have nothing to fear. Tomorrow il be trawling through their posts to see what I can find. I don't think all those reactions were normal responses though, but ill deal with that in great depth ASAP.

Please ask someone a question.
1 - Drunk, surly zem
2 - Nice, modest zem
3 - Bragpost zem
4 - Confident and funny zem
5 - Condescending jerk zem
6 - Self-aware zem
Everyone's a winner, we're making our fame,
Bona fide hustler making my name

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:06 pm

@ Stardust;

confirm or deny you're actually making a counter claim.
Why do you want to know?
҉

zemanjaski
Tire Aficionado

Postby zemanjaski » Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:09 pm

@ Stardust

Because if you're claiming cop then I have no real interest in interacting with you today. We may be able to generate a scenario that verifies your claim.

That said, I doubt you'd out such a power role to counter claim an obvious gambit.

Still, answer, now. You've dodged several times already. If you're making it up, why counter claim a gambit at all? Explain please.
1 - Drunk, surly zem
2 - Nice, modest zem
3 - Bragpost zem
6 - Self-aware zem

zemanjaski
Tire Aficionado

Postby zemanjaski » Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:10 pm

Uggggh to clarify "no real interest with interacting" means I'm extremely unlikely to try and lynch you toDay.
1 - Drunk, surly zem
2 - Nice, modest zem
3 - Bragpost zem
6 - Self-aware zem

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:22 pm

Do you think you could "generate a scenario" where me trueclaiming cop is perhaps bad for the town?

Your motives are extremely suspect. There is no scenario where you can truly verify a cop (unless you'd care to claim neutral) since the mafia obviously know whether they'd get a town or scum result. The reasoning that you'd like to ignore me for today is also scum motivated - wagoning a player who later claims a PR can often look bad and is a waste of time for scum since that player won't get mislynched. Clearing people as town is helpful to the town, but outing PR's to do so (especially early in the game) is much more helpful to the scum (partly because they have a target for their nightkill and partly because they know who they can't mislynch, like I said).

Add to that the awful vote on Wraith (immediately following my vote) and yeah, you're scum.
҉

hamfactorial
Tire Aficionado

Postby hamfactorial » Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:24 pm

Checking in for the first time, man these FoS-populated games move fast. I'm heading into work, so I'll be browsing from my phone during breaks.

Is there any precedence for having multiple cop roles in the same game?

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:31 pm

Cops are extremely powerful roles. I've never seen a game with multiple cops, but I have heard rumours of one that had a naive cop, a paranoid cop and a real cop (all of whom thought they were a real cop). Basically, if there were multiple cops in the same game, probably only one of them would be reliable. Even so, extremely unlikely.
҉

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:40 pm

I maintain that I am a day cop and that Ham is scum.
Suga hasn't been on since the game started.
You post on dtr? Cool? Honestly, I don't know who posts there and who doesn't.
I actually read that site quite a bit but its mostly because a lot of the people I used to interact with on MTGS are over there.
It should be a privilege to post here

imopen2
Tire Aficionado

Postby imopen2 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:41 pm

What is your experience with mafia? Why do you think I am joking? Why would you only consider a lynch on Ham if I am claiming he is confirmed scum? What do you need to know to go for a lynch?
This is my sixth (?) game I believe. All of them have been played on DtR so you can find my meta easily.

I already said why I thought you were joking. If you really were a "day-cop" with a positive result, you would have posted it immediately (assuming you were going to come forward with your result as you did). The fact that you've since admitted it was a gambit makes this somewhat moot.

I don't consider lynching anyone before the game even starts. That is a scum-mindset

You can look at my previous games for proof but I rarely am
part of a lynch vote. I like to feel confident in my vote. I am confident that you are scum based on your strange exchange with stardust and your vote jump onto wraith.

Unvote, Vote Zem

This is my second game with you Z and you were town in the other. I feel like your hunting was a little better thought through in that game. If you are town, step it up
Kijin Zabuza: My pokemon cards bring the boys to the yard
Kijin Zabuza: And they're like, "Oh **** he has cards"
TwinBGenerationX: damn right
TwinBGenerationX: I wanna trade cards I could trade you, BUT NOT MY CHARIZARD!

DroppinSuga
Tire Aficionado

Postby DroppinSuga » Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:43 pm

I'm eating lunch then off to a job interview. I will post official vote count as soon as I return.

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:56 pm

@ Stardust

Because if you're claiming cop then I have no real interest in interacting with you today. We may be able to generate a scenario that verifies your claim.

That said, I doubt you'd out such a power role to counter claim an obvious gambit.

Still, answer, now. You've dodged several times already. If you're making it up, why counter claim a gambit at all? Explain please.
On reread, I want to make note of the mindset in this post too. You're thinking of me only as a target, not as a potential teammate.

imopen, please elaborate on your meta read.
҉

imopen2
Tire Aficionado

Postby imopen2 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:00 pm

@ Stardust

On reread, I want to make note of the mindset in this post too. You're thinking of me only as a target, not as a potential teammate.

imopen,
please elaborate on your meta read.
In iso's game, Z was asking a lot of questions and holding people accountable (he was trying to do it to ham iirc and we ended up mislynching but that's besides the point because Z was town), in this game he has been asking a lot of questions as well, but they don't seem like very meaningful questions. Almost like asking just for the sake of asking/appearing to hunt. It's early but if he is town I want him to turn this around because I think his questions can be valuable if he's thoughtful about them.

Does that help?

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:25 pm

Doesn't hurt. Thanks for indulging me.
҉

( G_R )
Tire Aficionado

Postby ( G_R ) » Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:44 pm

unvote

On the phone in a meeting right now. More from me later.
That explains why people keep coming over for chicken nuggets

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:24 pm

Holy fuck, I have no clue what's going on. I thought the start would be simple so I could learn!

Don't worry, I'm sure you'll catch on soon enough. You can start by telling me whether or not you think everything I'm saying about zemanjaski makes sense. What do you agree with and why? What do you think I'm reading too much into and why?

Unvote, Vote Wraith223.

I know you are mysterious, but jumping ship fast...odd.
Wraith, what do you make of the fact that I've been jumping around so much?

Also, why did you vote for zem?

Conveniently you're the one providing the most content with which to hunt right now. Sure, you got a few knee-jerk reactions, but they're all fairly legit reactions to an RVS gambit like that. With the possible exception of the potential Stardust counter-claim - it will be interesting to see what he says.
What does the bolded mean?

I guess you're pretty pissed that I didn't respond to zeman's question too, huh?
҉

zemanjaski
Tire Aficionado

Postby zemanjaski » Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:43 pm

Cracks knuckles. There has to be at least 1 scum on my wagon, let's see if we can't out them shall we?

On RCWraspy
vote zemamjaski

Because because because because because

Because of the wonderful things he does
Fine, RVS vote. I am pretty awesome so the reason checks out too.
Holy fuck, I have no clue
what's going on. I thought the start would be simple so I could learn!
It is time to hunt scum. Be on the lookout for any behaviour, language or other content that would suggest that someone is infact a member of the mafia, and not town. Try to examine every post and every interaction with "how does this help town?" in mind.
Also be on the lookout for any behavior that might help the scum. Like, I don't know, fake claiming during RVS and trying to quick-lynch someone who hasn't posted any content yet.

Zeman, is there anything you can do/say that will help us believe your claim?

Conveniently my RVS vote was already on Z. Now I need to figure out whether or not to take it off. Not yet, not yet.
Well, this post sucks. You really think I am going to single handedly generate a quick mislynch? Why are you thinking that? If that is what you were really thinking, what do you make of the responses of the others thus far? Are all my supposed
scum buddies bussing me? No one is going after Ham, so our elaborate pro-scum strategy is to just sacrifice a team mate right out of the gate in your estimation? If so, please pontificate on who on my wagon is my scum buddy.

Now, why were you taking my claim seriously? How many games of mafia have you played? Did you do any research before asking these questions? They all have either obvious or irrelevant answers. Please explain.
Wraith, be sure to bold your votes if you want them counted. Also be sure never to edit a post (i.e. don't go back and bold it now)
It is time to hunt scum. Be on the lookout for any behaviour, language or other content that would suggest that someone is infact a member of the mafia, and not town. Try to examine every post and every interaction with "how does this help town?" in mind.

nZeman, is there anything you can do/say that will help us believe your claim?

You might want to actually scum hunt. Asking for confirmation of an obvious fake claim used to generate duscussion...really?

I wanted to see how people would react and I got four great reactions to start working through tomorrow. Couldn't have worked out better.

Unvote
Vote Wraith223

Your posts are terrible.
Conveniently you're the one providing the most content with which to hunt right now. Sure, you got a few knee-jerk reactions, but they're all fairly legit reactions to an RVS gambit like that. With the possible exception of the potential Stardust counter-claim - it will be interesting to see what he says.
"Conveniently you're the one providing the most content with which to hunt right now. Sure, you got a
few knee-jerk reactions, but they're all fairly legit reactions to an RVS gambit like that."

Please explain both parts of this quote. Town wants more information and more discourse. You say I am providing that yes? Then through my interactions you'll be able to start making scum reads, so at least I am helping. Please give some notes on how you rationalize the responses of the others when you have a moment, Stardust in particular.
I'm not going to be on too much today. My first law exam is tonight and I'm headed in to study/take it soon. As such, since this Zeman wagon is building I don't want to miss a chance to unvote later in the game if it's going a way I don't like. He's getting close to a point where if there's 3 scum they could jump on the wagon and end it quickly. Therefore:

unvote

The
vote may come back when I do, depending on content and my reads.
From what I have read of theory this may be a slight scumtell. The theory goes that mafia are much more aware of where their vote sits than Town; because mafia are much more worried about wagon and hammer analysis. You do have a solid IRL reason for the unvote though, as well as the uncanny read that I am not scum.

I do want you to answer my questions ASAP though.
1 - Drunk, surly zem
2 - Nice, modest zem
3 - Bragpost zem
6 - Self-aware zem

Mcdonalds
Tire Aficionado

Postby Mcdonalds » Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:55 pm

unvote

OOG: Gonna get a post in once I get home, after that, I may not post until Friday (real busy with work and have two exams the next two days)

DroppinSuga
Tire Aficionado

Postby DroppinSuga » Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:04 pm

Official Vote Count

zemanjaski (3) - wraith223, stardust, imopen2
GR (1) - Inflatable pie
wraith223(1) - zemanjaski

With 12 alive, it's 7 votes for a lynch!

zemanjaski
Tire Aficionado

Postby zemanjaski » Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:05 pm

On Imopen2
Vote, Freedom

'Merica :patriot:
Just noting your RVS vote. Lame reason FYI. You should come up with something clever next time, like a fake claim gambit. That would be more fun for everyone else.
Its OK I am a day cop and I already copped Ham. He is confirmed scum.
:facepalm:

Random
voting stage, not fake claiming stage
You say potato, I say I am a day cop. I do like that you immediately acknowledge that its a fake claim. I think that is the most pro-town response possible.
:facepalm:

Random voting stage, not fake claiming stage
What do you
make of the claim? Why point it out then say nothing substantive about it?
Because I assume it's a joke?
Good. This shows you've done more thinking than the others. That seems more town; town actually need to do real analysis, scum just need to look busy.
Which, if it is a joke, is a distraction imo.
If it's not a joke then we should consider lynching ham. But it is a joke since you mentioned it in your 4th post rather than your first. Also, I've never heard of a "day-cop." Is that even a thing? I'll look it up when I get to work.
Also, you've ready been counterclaimed anyways so idk why you're even pretending it was supposed to be taken seriously
These posts suck man. I'll let you slide because you were getting ready for work. You were right the first time that I was joking. I kept the
discourse going because people were responding to it, and now I have pages of material to sift through looking for information.
What is your experience with mafia? Why do you think I am joking? Why would you only consider a lynch on Ham if I am claiming he is confirmed scum? What do you need to know to go for a lynch?
This is my sixth (?) game I believe. All of them have been played on DtR so you can find my meta easily.

I already said why I thought you were joking. If you really were a "day-cop" with a positive result, you would have posted it immediately (assuming you were going to come forward with your result as you did). The fact that you've since
admitted it was a gambit makes this somewhat moot.

I don't consider lynching anyone before the game even starts. That is a scum-mindset

You can look at my previous games for proof but I rarely am part of a lynch vote. I like to feel confident in my vote. I am confident that you are scum based on your strange exchange with stardust and your vote jump onto wraith.

Unvote, Vote Zem

This is my second game with you Z and you were town in the other. I feel like your hunting was a little better thought through in that game. If you are town, step it up
Why are you talking about wanting to lynch someone pre-game? That isn't what would be happening if I were really a day-cop, which I am not. My question, which you avoided, was asking what would have been needed for you to take my claim seriously and actually lynch Ham. Your suggestion is that if in my first post I role-claimed and asked everyone to lynch Ham, you would have been on board - is this right?

I
enjoy your analysis of my style, given this is my second game and I was day-killed after two IRL days in the other one. That really is enough to go on ;) If you actually go back and read how I played that game (it was Ragnarok Mafia, you should all go check out my brief appearance in that game) I was reactive early until I thought I found a scumslip in TubeHunter, then I jumped all over him. I am trialing being much more proactive in this game (like, as proactive as possible) and so far am enjoying it. Look at all the responses!

Also, you're asking me to step it up, how about you offer some analysis on the other players. Hamfactorial if you please. I find it interesting that he didn't respond to my gambit at all, and his post was meekly asking the others whether such a thing could really occur, as if to say "am I really caught already?". Thoughts? Please do answer this, even if you dismiss everything else. But don'
t dismiss everything else, you'll hurt my feelings.
@ Stardust

imopen
, please elaborate on your meta read.
In iso's game, Z was asking a lot of questions and holding people accountable (he was trying to do it to ham iirc and we ended up mislynching but that's besides the point because Z was town), in this game he has been asking a lot of questions as well, but they don't seem like very meaningful questions. Almost like asking just for the sake of asking/appearing to hunt. It's early but if he is town I want him to turn this around because I think his questions can be valuable if he's thoughtful about them.

Does that help?
I'll do what I can. Like I said before, I am starting from nothing this game, instead of reacting to what others post. Once they start interacting i'll have more thoughtful responses. Like this one!

Verdict: null. Answer my question regarding Hamfactorial's response and ask me as many questions as you like.
1 - Drunk, surly zem
2 - Nice, modest zem
3 - Bragpost zem
6 - Self-aware zem

zemanjaski
Tire Aficionado

Postby zemanjaski » Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:07 pm

Fuck I forgot to verdict RCW in my #59. I have him leaning as scum slightly for the passivity of his responses; if he has issues with my conduct and thinks it is scummy he should not hesitate to put his vote on me and come at me bro; instead he wants to hang back. Couple that with my commentary about scum being more mindful about post analysis and RCW gives me concerns.
1 - Drunk, surly zem
2 - Nice, modest zem
3 - Bragpost zem
6 - Self-aware zem

zemanjaski
Tire Aficionado

Postby zemanjaski » Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:10 pm

@ Hamfactorial
Checking in for the first time, man these FoS-populated games move fast. I'm heading into work, so I'll be browsing from my phone during breaks.

Why don't you deny my accusation?

This reads like you're asking your scum buddies whether or not you could be caught already (and look, Stardust responded!).

If you're town, don't do what you did last time and sit around asking theory questions, that got you mislynched. Roll your sleeves up and start throwing some punches. I'll even give you a hand, do some analysis of RCWraspy when you get a chance. He finds my play scummy but doesn't want to vote for me, what do you
make of that? How does that serve town?

Have fun at work redbro, I know I am :rolleyes:
1 - Drunk, surly zem
2 - Nice, modest zem
3 - Bragpost zem
6 - Self-aware zem

zemanjaski
Tire Aficionado

Postby zemanjaski » Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:19 pm

On Wraith223
You're not the cop.

Unvote, Vote zemanjaski.
Definate miss-direction communication tactic from a scum.

Vote Zemanjaski.

A reall cop mind play would be to sit and watch, not go on the attack. Unless he is LAPD or ATF.
This post is awful.
Town hunt scum. Why would a cop sit around and watch? That's what scum do? Please expand on your miscommunication theory; how would that "tactic" benefit scum?
Unvote, Vote Wraith223.
:confused:

I know you are mysterious, but jumping ship fast...odd.
Well, what do you make of it? You're sitting back and watching....is this how you play Town?
Says the man who tossed the first stone and loves himself a little to much.
Vote Zem.
Please provide some actual analysis of my posts to you
know, help Town? You are Town right?

Verdict: I hate these posts so far. There's a vote based on an unexplained theory, backed up by further no analysis and then a bunch of valueless posts. My biggest concern is the suggestion that cops should sit and watch and not actively hunt scum. I don't understand how this benefits town. It isn't like you have to declare that you're a cop, you can just hunt scum without declaring your role. Hiding in the shadows and limiting activity helps scum. I feel my vote is as of now correctly placed on Wraith223 until he actually starts acting in a pro-town way
1 - Drunk, surly zem
2 - Nice, modest zem
3 - Bragpost zem
6 - Self-aware zem

( G_R )
Tire Aficionado

Postby ( G_R ) » Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:23 pm

This game has a lot of members I've never met before. :hi:

@zem: do you really think a three-vote wagon is long enough to assure that a scum is already involved in it?

I didn't lie last time I said I have trouble telling rez and zem apart. ^_^

( G_R )
Tire Aficionado

Postby ( G_R ) » Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:24 pm

By a lot, I mean two or three. That's a lot. :yes:

( G_R )
Tire Aficionado

By a lot, I mean two or three. That's a lot. :yes:

( G_R )
Tire Aficionado

Hello glitchy glitch.

( G_R )
Tire Aficionado

Postby ( G_R ) » Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:25 pm

Wait. Is that a slip I'm reading now?

Vote zemanjaski

zemanjaski
Tire Aficionado

Postby zemanjaski » Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:30 pm

This game has a lot of members I've never met before. :hi:

@zem: do you really think a three-vote wagon is long enough to assure that a scum is already involved in it?

I didn't lie last time I said I have trouble telling rez and zem apart. ^_^
Welcome to the party.

Not just the wagon itself, but all of the interactions going on around it. I would hazard a guess that there would be at least 1 scum though. You don't seem to think so, why not?
By a lot, I mean two or three. That's a lot.
Wait. Is that a slip I'm reading now?

Vote zemanjaski
Do tell me more good sir.
1 - Drunk, surly zem
2 - Nice, modest zem
3 - Bragpost zem
6 - Self-aware zem

DocLawless
Tire Aficionado

Postby DocLawless » Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:41 pm

How long is one game day in real time?

imopen2
Tire Aficionado

Postby imopen2 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:47 pm

The day ends whenever we lynch someone, vote a nolynch, or reach a deadline imposed by the moderator. Somewhere between 1 day and several weeks.

@Z: iirc there were over 400 posts made in that game before you were killed. Seems like enough to go on considering all I'm saying is that your style seems different (I'm right about it too, you just admitted it). I will try to respond to that wall you posted tonight, depends on how tired I am when I get home.

G_R: :hi: what's up?

zemanjaski
Tire Aficionado

Postby zemanjaski » Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:54 pm

- snip -

@Z: iirc there were over 400 posts made in that game before you were killed. Seems like enough to go on considering all I'm saying is that your style seems different (I'm right about it too, you just admitted it). I will try to respond to that wall you posted tonight, depends on how tired I am when I get home.

- snip -
Sure, but you're misrepresenting how things came about. Why would you do that? How does that help town?
1 - Drunk, surly zem
2 - Nice, modest zem
3 - Bragpost zem
6 - Self-aware zem

zemanjaski
Tire Aficionado

Postby zemanjaski » Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:55 pm

You're next Stardust, so sit pretty (I know you can).
1 - Drunk, surly zem
2 - Nice, modest zem
3 - Bragpost zem
6 - Self-aware zem

imopen2
Tire Aficionado

Postby imopen2 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:57 pm

- snip -

- snip -
Sure, but you're misrepresenting
how things came about. Why would you do that? How does that help town?
I'm not sure what I misrepresented? But I also haven't actually read through the game thread again, this is from memory. I remember your questions being new thoughtful and purposeful. Now they just seem like a laundry list of anything you can think of to ask.

It reminds me of a friend I used to play magic with who would repeatedly ask me how many cards where in my hand, graveyard, library etc just to annoy me.

imopen2
Tire Aficionado

Postby imopen2 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:58 pm

More thoughtful*

zemanjaski
Tire Aficionado

Postby zemanjaski » Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:02 pm

Tell me more. Why aren't they thoughtful? What do thoughtful questions look like?
1 - Drunk, surly zem
2 - Nice, modest zem
3 - Bragpost zem
6 - Self-aware zem

hamfactorial
Tire Aficionado

Postby hamfactorial » Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:03 pm

@ Hamfactorial

Why don't you deny my accusation?

This reads like you're asking your scum buddies whether or not you could be caught already (and look, Stardust responded!).

If you're town, don't do what you did last time and sit around asking theory questions, that got you mislynched. Roll your sleeves up and start throwing
some punches. I'll even give you a hand, do some analysis of RCWraspy when you get a chance. He finds my play scummy but doesn't want to vote for me, what do you make of that? How does that serve town?

Have fun at work redbro, I know I am :rolleyes:
I checked into the thread on page 2 for the first time and found that you'd already gotten into a mess involving a cop role with Stardust. You were similarly aggressive in Ragnarok Mafia, so the vote on me didn't seem out of place. You voted me on day 1 there, too, but you didn't include a bonus power role gambit.

As we discussed in the closing page there, it was TubeHunter's ridiculous neighbor kill on you that got me lynched by association. Asking about theory didn't get me mislynched then, but I see your point about digging harder.

I'll read raspy's posts again after this reply.

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:04 pm

You're next Stardust, so sit pretty (I know you can).
What is it with scum players and hitting on me? ( ;-) @ Pie)
҉

Return to “Completed Games”