Theros Pantheon Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Victory

Moderators: Stardust, Manders

RedNihilist
Tire Aficionado
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)

Postby RedNihilist » Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:44 am

Take that vote back, please.

Iso
Tire Aficionado

Postby Iso » Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:18 pm

HAHAHAHA.

Got exactly what I was looking for.
What, specifically, do you not like about wraith's reaction?
Why do you presume he doesn't like Wraith's reaction? I got the exact opposite impression from reading his post.
In my mind,
if he got a town reaction, he would have taken his vote off of wraith. He didn't unvote so I assumed zem was looking for a scum reaction, and got it.

re: wraith. I lol'd at his most recent post, but I think zem is a better lynch right now.
I'm down for either.
Iso, why do you vote and unvote multiple people in one post?
Because I respond to each individual post as it comes into my line of sight as opposed to reading all at once, then going back and looking for things to respond to. My first reaction is usually the one I want to portray the most - for transparency, as well as because it will allow me to explain my gut feelings better - so that's the one that's most convenient for me to go with. It's a lot more conducive to a train of thought than trying to keep all of it straight in my head
beforehand - I just like getting it all out there. And no sense in removing my previous votes, as that will allow me to be held accountable for my suspicions and opinions. :) It's win-win for everyone, regardless of what my alignment may be.
The Iso defense. A WALL OF FUCKING TEXT. I am serious and ask others to watch Suga and Ham, not vote for them. Anyone who posts that wall of BS and loaded questions is scum. You are piggy backing Zem's loaded posting against me. Thanks for reaffirming my vote against you and a typical blue god response.

Rez, I am not sure Zem is scum till he posts rational logic for comaprison. If you find something pointing to scum; let me know!
How about you respond to my points against you. Thanks.
Iso is Town yet again.
Iso is always town. :teach:

Void is town this time, as well. Was I correct in that you were baiting for reactions from both myself and other players with your naked vote? Also, please don't answer questions directed at other people.
Iso, why do you vote and unvote multiple people in one post?
I noticed that. not digging it and find it stupid.
Die in a fire.
I think it's time for Wraith to defend himself legitimately.
:thumbsup:
@rcw:
stream-of-consciousnesses posting is why Iso did that.

Unvote
Vote: Wraith

Iso is Town yet again.
If you call that a stream of
consciousness; you are are high.
Please break down my post and explain how each segment is entirely fabricated and not at all expressive of my stream of consciousness. :stupid:
Iso, stardust did post this in the signup thread:
Hi Z! There are three day killing roles in this game, so it's not looking good for you... ;)
Oh. I thought that was a joke? :confused:

[
quote="DroppinSuga » Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:42 pm"]Alrighty then.

vote Wraith223

Talk to me Heliod.[/quote]

Is this because he hasn't defended himself yet/to move the game along, or do you have reasons beyond that for voting him?
I think it's time for Wraith to defend himself legitimately. He's got to be close.
Sadly, I agree. I tested Droppin Suga for response which pretty much ignored and later posted clean in my view. I did the same on Ham, and found nothing but odd interactions with Suga. Zem found some odd
reason to prod me and I responded in kind. He missunderstood by roole plyer ID comment and tried to claim I was scum on that. He said he wanted to day kill someone in an underhanded way which was ignored by everyone? WTH? Red saw fit to question Zem's rationality and Zem went nuts as uasual without cause (his Early game BS). Rez also seems to feel the same way.
I throw out a bomb accusation to get Iso going and does not let me down a wall of "are you serious" BS. Yes, you moron, I am. If you had just called my statement not reality; I would have been fine with that.
Void jumps in on the bandwagon cause....well he must be high to think Iso had a stream of consciousness in wall of "are you serious" BS.

Scum is on the vote as they are just piling on against me. Anyone think that our roles are indications of who scum might be? Or am I the only one thinking outside the box?
I find your avatar indicative of your approach to Mafia.
Unvote: Void, I'm content to label him new to the game this early on, we'll see how it goes when he posts some actual content.
Uhm. Void's not new to the game. At all.
I don't agree with the whole "Thassa can make someone unblockable to steal the sword" bit. I feel like that's way too much of a reach as a way to try and convict someone, we should be basing our accusations on what we see not wild theories like that.
Additionally, in Mafia, you have to consider: Would that necessarily make me scum, anyway? Mods will intentionally obfuscate source material flavor just to prevent such modgaming. :teach:
Hell, stream of consciousness posting doesn't even really look bad, and Iso does it often. Talk about jumping on anything.

I think you're L-2 now, Wraith, after Suga's vote on you.

Do we want Wraith to claim already?
I am town. Thinking outside the box is what I do best. If I was brought the sword and put it in protection; why would I steel it to kill Xenogos? My ability does not reflect that. Erebos has much to gain from killing off gods to add to his power. Thassa is more likely to use an ability to stel something. Thus propose the scum is one main god of he five and 2 lesser gods.
Why are you trying to flavorgame your way through this?
Unvote: Void, I'm content to label him new to the game this early on, we'll see how it goes when he posts some actual content.

As for Iso's "Wall of text", it's a pretty quick and easy wall of text to sift through and it makes some valid points and I definitely don't think this immediately labels him as scum.

I don't agree with the whole "Thassa can make someone unblockable to steal the sword" bit. I feel like that's way too much of a reach as a way to try and convict someone, we should be basing our accusations on what we see not wild theories like that.

Pedit: I posted too slowly, oy.
There is not much evidence right now and it's all I have to work with. Why put so much work
into this game and not give plot devices/roles to specific gods? It is just a theory and Iso seems to be ignoring it.

Because it's dumb.

I can point to several games where mods have circumvented the flavor simply to prevent players from guessing the setup. You're saying there's not much to work with - yet apparently I found a whole wall of text worth of things to comment on. :crazy: How exactly do you propose that happened? Additionally! Why should I humor any attempt you make at guessing my role when I'm absolutely not claiming toDay, probably not even 'til LyoL?
Again, using the god's ability as reasoning to convict someone is stupid. I don't care if your power doesn't reflect that, that doesn't mean you're not scum.
Start working on something more concrete.
Anyone think that our roles are indications of who scum might be?
No. If the game could be solved by voting for 'whoever the "bad" gods are' it wouldn't be much of a game.

Your rolefishing is totes not legit.

Your flailing is totes not legit.

You not claiming is totes not legit.
The flavor roles are made public. I don't think we should assume that power roles are based on flavor unless we are presented with a reason to think otherwise. Wild speculation is not reason enough.
Iso, saying that you saw what Void was doing to get a second vote is BS as void and you could be working together.

I don't vote based on that pathetic rational.

@everyone who thinks I am flailing with the only evidence I can find right now; fine :stubborn: fuck all of you single celled brains. Go ahead and
vote for me.

Why not have roles that indicate scum on 1 or 2? It's just a theory I have and thought about since I noticed the chractors playing them.
Actually, see above where I directly question Void about this. :teach: Additionally, I can read Void like a copy of "Go, Dogs, Go!", usually within his first real post (and sometimes RVS post) of the game. Anyone who's played Mafia with Void and I will attest to this.

Why do you keep downplaying your own argument by repeatedly calling them "just theories"?

Your language is so forced.
Wraith, where is
your claim? You should probably look "mafia claim" up so you know why that means.

Red, are you scum?
Roleblocker. It is sad I had to give that away to stay alive.
Scum.
Yes...I am town. Any information given to me is something and more than I had. Stardust said something stole the sword and left non alive. Stardust did not say how they died, but said they died with out notice. If i can't pick through the town right now for scum cause so many are good liers; I need to solve how the crime occured in relation to the chractors present.
I thought you said "the scum [were piling on your wagon]". Who, that's voted you, is likely to be scum and why? Aside from Void and myself, because we're obviously conspiring together against you. :rollout:

-

Ugh, Wraith's
formatting of his response to me is going to be painful to fix. I'll just do it like so.

"Yes, I find both are talking in an easy manner that indicates comfort without suspision"

What reason did you find at that juncture for them both to be suspicious of each other? Do you feel that OoG relationships influence RVS strongly or no? Why or why not?

"Red failed to bold type"

I'm fully aware of that.

"If their reactions change to silent; the I have some direction. If the continue; it being ignored or they are town."

But that can't be conducive to scumhunting at all. If you announce, "You're doing this suspicious thing! Everyone, laser focus on this specific thing this player is doing!", then they either get suspicious when it continues or get suspicious when it doesn't. It's a catch-22, and reeks of a trap - and not the town kind, either.

"Yes am serious jerk. That's how I think."

I'm a jerk, now?

"DroppinSuga's further posts were townish in my view and I vote on evidene I can find not whims. What a jerk question."

Uhm, you were voting Ham at the time. :teach: What does Suga have to do with it? Furthermore, saying, "his posts seemed town" isn't exactly extrapolating further on your RELEVANT thoughts - key word in all caps, there - when I'm asking for empirical data, not anecdotal vagueness.

"I did not bite, I vote based on evidence and you know that. You could be runing a quick lynch set up here with void. Piggy back style sir"

That might be a legitimate theory...if Void and I wouldn't fall under heavy scrutiny for a quicklynch. Do you really think that Void and I would be so dense as scum? Do you really think that every non-Iso and non-Void player in the game wouldn't immediately call for our heads if we
tried something like that?
@Void, eat a dick...you are scum.
:lol:

I love this guy.

You obviously don't know how to read Void, Wraith.
Suga-
Post 9, He tries to underhand, bandwagon Zem. I was looking for that as it is easy to do as Zem is loaded with pomp.
Post 12, Ham joins bt does no recognize Suga.
Posts 24 and 26, more wagon and joking, Tries to add steam for quick lynching me or Zem.
Post 51 and 52, asked about lurking and Rez to join in, Townish
Post 58, more truth in this question as page 1 seems to be a feel good session. More townish
Post 89, unvotes Zem cause it's just open game BS
Post 102 and later posts- he reminds me I that my nuts are about to be cut, questioning town
response to check to not waste a vote
He votes me anyway based on his own vote call.
Okay. Can you highlight which posts specifically stood out to you that happened BEFORE your Unvote?

-

@Zem: Failure to read is only relevant to a specific player's tendency to either read more or less as scum. So, use meta to determine such. I also have no follow-up to your responses to me - they seem fine.
@Wraith:
Go eat your mom's dirty fucking pussy and then choke on that nasty ass cum bitch.
Chill, dude.
fuck all your time zones

Vote Wraith
I like you.
Take that vote back, please.
no don't
who the fuck is kpaca?
Мы, темноте

RedNihilist
Tire Aficionado

Postby RedNihilist » Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:37 pm

Dustie, votecount s'il vous plaît.

RedNihilist
Tire Aficionado

Postby RedNihilist » Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:41 pm

Hi ham, how are you?

hamfactorial
Tire Aficionado

Postby hamfactorial » Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:42 pm

Hi Red, I'm doing well. Just woke up, reading through the text wall now.

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Votecount 1.3

Postby Stardust » Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:52 pm

Official Votecount!

rezombad (Ephara) (1): RedNihilist
zemanjaski (Iroas) (1): rezombad
Wraith223 (Heliod) (5): TubeHunter, Iso, Void, DroppinSuga, Captain Murphy (L-2)
RedNihilist (Athreos) (1): imopen2
Iso (Thassa) (1): Wraith223

Not voting: hamfactorial, rcwraspy, WitchHunt, zemanjaski

With 13 alive, it is 7 to lynch.
҉

Wraith223
Tire Aficionado

Postby Wraith223 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:08 pm

Iso, You are asking me for town info. I gave it (roleblocker). You still want more info? I tried thinking outside the box with flavor theory. Got alot of good responses from it. You keep asking me for more town info; I don't have anything else cause the Posts are all on me. :shrug:

I clearly don't understand Void and now have no interest ever to do so.
Zem is getting thatway for me as well as he is rabbid to vote anyone in high ennough vote support early game.
Captain Murphy finally showed up and just voted me without any reads of his own.
I have one question for all of you. Why have a sign up for roles in this game if they don't matter? Any information given is more than we had.
A bunch of questions of "are you town or scum" is not getting us anywhere.
Folks voting for me.
TubeHunter -Keranos
Iso -Thassa [
color=#FF0000]Significant god[/color]
Void-Karametra
DroppinSuga- Phenax
Captain Murphy-Karametra
4 lesser gods not listed in the 5 from Theros
2 are folowing their leader and one lacks a brain.

I don't have anything else to give for town right now beyond that.
Author of Gunning for Tactical/Practical - http://diestoremoval.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=2103
Current Decks
Commander- Kaalia (Dega) and Nekusar (Grixis)
Modern- UB Faeries and Splinter Twin
Standard- Mono-black Devotion
You drive badass things.
Xenphire Sig.

Wraith223
Tire Aficionado

Postby Wraith223 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:09 pm

Make that 2 that lack a brain and are just blood thirsty.
Author of Gunning for Tactical/Practical - http://diestoremoval.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=2103
Current Decks
You drive badass things.
Xenphire Sig.

Wraith223
Tire Aficionado

Postby Wraith223 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:30 pm

Edit- Void is Nylea. Sorry Void! Copy/pates did not work. Hmmmmm. So the girls are working together.
Nylea might be able to control the beasts to get the sword as well. Mogis was killed first. Why? Violence is more an anti blue thing, but green seems more controled/defensive this game minus the hydras. Why would Red/Mr. P. Kill his own dude? Hell, it could be a black type god as well. Black likes to sacrifice its own dudes.
My theory is a road map, not a the vote call. Still trying looking for variable relationships.
Current Decks
You drive badass things.
Xenphire Sig.

Wraith223
Tire Aficionado

Postby Wraith223 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:32 pm

Mod can we get the god name meanings or representations back? on post 1
Current Decks
You drive badass things.
Xenphire Sig.

Void

Postby Void » Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:38 pm

@Red:
Please quote the questions you have asked and I will answer them.

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:41 pm

Mod can we get the god name meanings or representations back? on post 1
Done.
҉

TubeHunter
Tire Aficionado

Postby TubeHunter » Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:45 pm

Wraith: The problem with that is that flavor gaming almost never works. Trust me, from someone who has flavorgamed before and got bitten on the ass from it, its not a good strategy.

I think this post by void sum up my thoughts correctly
Flings mud. Check.
Didn't claim when promoted too. Check
Attacks everyone on his wagon. Check.
Claims Role Blocker in a simple (Basic like) setup. Check.
Flavor gaming rather than Scum hunting. Check.

Please lynch this guy already. (Wraith that is)

rcwraspy
Tire Aficionado

Postby rcwraspy » Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:54 pm

I liked some of Wraith's responses to Iso when he actually attempted to pick apart the case, but now he's just flailing with flavor gaming stuff again - after we all explained why he shouldn't.

And upon a re-read, the responses I liked were primarily about why he wants people to pay attention to Ham and Suga's interactions, not necessarily about himself.

Vote: Wraith223

I think that means L-1.
Thanks to NerdBoyWonder for the amazing sig!
Son, I want you to know that no matter what happens between your mother and me, it's all your fault.

Void

Postby Void » Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:12 pm

@Iso:
You're correct and got ya! :thumbsup::nod:

RedNihilist
Tire Aficionado

Postby RedNihilist » Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:13 pm

@Red:
Please quote the questions you have asked and I will answer them.
"Claims Role Blocker in a simple (Basic like) setup. Check."

Can you explain me this single sentence?
Thaaaaaaanks in advance :hifive:

Wraith223
Tire Aficionado

Postby Wraith223 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:15 pm

can guy do some research in a direction no one else is willing to without being hated out of the game for it? Why do I deserve a vote for trying something else besides "are you town or scum"? Lame.

Thanks Mod for the update?

I don't think many of you give a shit anymore what I say, cause most are just looking for the first lynch to get a feel for votes.
DroppinSuga, RWC, and Tubehunter are legitamatey asking me questions. I gave answers; they were not satisfied.
Iso just pokes holes in my theorys and does not offer any solid reasons why i am scum. his questions are leading and loaded. Uses WALLS of text to hide in and takes forever o recognize the Void connection.
Void is piggy backing/ working with Iso to create a trap. He could have just called me for more muddslinging, but decided instead to use his lizard brain.
Captain Murphy is a lurker and only posted on the bandwagon.

If you guys lynch me
cause of this BS; think I will quit for while. My findings on games so far are that lurkers always win. If you remain silent enough and act or piggy back votes; scum win. If you talk or present out of box theories; you must be scum. What a bunch of ignorant jackasses.
Current Decks
You drive badass things.
Xenphire Sig.

Wraith223
Tire Aficionado

Postby Wraith223 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:19 pm

sorry mod, my ipad put a ? instead of a !
thanks great help.
Current Decks
You drive badass things.
Xenphire Sig.

RedNihilist
Tire Aficionado

Postby RedNihilist » Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:26 pm

#Flavor: Have you considered the fact that probably Mogis isn-t dead at all, and can be the real culprit?
Anyway, I fail to understand how that could help...

Wraith223
Tire Aficionado

Postby Wraith223 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:31 pm

reading through the list of name types, i notice that Void will defend the wilds with deadly savagery. Captain murphy prefers civilization over war/savagry. The sword is the new game changer. It is the ultimate tool of war and threat to both of these gods. Upon reading Thassa, she is a serious outlier. The sea is rater isolated in comparison to the other gods that rule over land. Thus competition is stronger there. I can see a serious relationship to of Void to Captain Murphy.
unvote

VOTE CAPTAIN MURPHY I hunt lurkers now. Void is still a good target, but she at least plays to her strengths of quick savagery. Half to go to town for a quick job, will check in periodically with more ideas and relations.

@red, Nice thought! Erebos could hide him temporarily. A test kill of a plainswalker would be fitting. This is just a road map for us and not a vote. use mafia logic
in comparison to me system for your knowledge.

Erebos, you hiding Mogis?
Current Decks
You drive badass things.
Xenphire Sig.

rcwraspy
Tire Aficionado

Postby rcwraspy » Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:34 pm

I need to solve how the crime occured in relation to the chractors present.
This game that you're trying to play isn't mafia
Son, I want you to know that no matter what happens between your mother and me, it's all your fault.

imopen2
Tire Aficionado

Postby imopen2 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:50 pm

Not sure what you mean, wraith (re: erebos), and I don't have time right now to figure it out.

If you want to convince people you are town you should start by answering the questions that iso posed to you.

Hammering you is tempting but you are probably more useful for analysis later if you stay alive a bit longer.
Kijin Zabuza: My pokemon cards bring the boys to the yard
Kijin Zabuza: And they're like, "Oh **** he has cards"
TwinBGenerationX: damn right
TwinBGenerationX: I wanna trade cards I could trade you, BUT NOT MY CHARIZARD!

imopen2
Tire Aficionado

Postby imopen2 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:50 pm

This has been evident for some time now

rcwraspy
Tire Aficionado

Postby rcwraspy » Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:01 pm

Hammering you is
tempting but you are probably more useful for analysis later if you stay alive a bit longer.
What information would you hope to get later if you agree the game he's playing isn't Mafia?

Void

Postby Void » Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:24 pm

@Red:
I'm making a judgement call based on what I have seen thus far. It may not be accurate from where you are sitting, but for me it is.

RedNihilist
Tire Aficionado

Postby RedNihilist » Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:23 pm

Well, answering withouth answering is still better than not answering at all.
Fine by me.

Wraith223
Tire Aficionado

Postby Wraith223 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:43 pm

Not sure what you mean, wraith (re: erebos), and I don't have time right now to figure it out.

If you want to convince people you are town you should start by answering the questions that iso posed to you.

Hammering you is tempting but you are probably more useful for analysis later if you stay alive a bit longer.
Maybe I am missing something from Iso? Can I get the questions in a simple line up instead of a giant wall to respond to. I find them to be commentary rather than questions. I tried to answer the first wall, but apparently that was not enough.

@others. I am still new to mafia. It seems most games are won by scum. Thus I find maybe a combo of new or less tried tactics are an order. I look at the crime, create a time line,
compare posts, and finally look for lies. I can't think of another way to play this. If this is a game of who tells the biggest whoppers; I can do that more effectively at the hunting campfire.
Current Decks
You drive badass things.
Xenphire Sig.

imopen2
Tire Aficionado

Postby imopen2 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:16 pm

What information would you hope to get later if you agree the game he's playing isn't Mafia?
What information do you hope to gain from lynching him before he's even responded to the questions people have posed to him? Your desperation is showing

DroppinSuga
Tire Aficionado

Postby DroppinSuga » Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:26 pm

unvote

I honestly don't think Wraith is scum. He's just a little "different".

rcwraspy
Tire Aficionado

Postby rcwraspy » Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:27 pm

nThis game that you're trying to play isn't mafia
What information do you hope to gain from lynching him before he's even responded to the questions people have posed to him? Your desperation is showing
What desperation? You mean wanting to hammer but stopping because it looks scummy?

Oh wait, that was you.

I'm not trying to get you to hammer Wraith. I'm trying to get you to answer my question. The fact that you didn't but instead chose to go the OMGUS route tells me a lot.

unvote
vote imopen2

To answer your question - even if Wraith is town at least it gives us reads on how others interacted with him and helps process of elimination. But he's sticking to flavor gaming, which seems like it's scumWraith's only way of interacting and not lurking. Wraith hates lurkers, so scumWraith won't want to appear to lurk.

hamfactorial
Tire Aficionado

Postby hamfactorial » Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:33 pm

He had this same sort of posting style in DTR Mafia. I don't think he's scum, he just has a hair trigger when it comes to voting for people.

He also stated in the previous game that he's avoiding the mafiascum wiki so he can figure out reads and tells himself. If he'd read, he would know that counter-voting Tube would look like panicky OMGUS.

I made the mistake of reading too much into flavor in Ragnarok mafia because of how little else I had to go on. Sounds like he is, too, hence that left field bit about Mogis and the sword.

Wraith223
Tire Aficionado

Postby Wraith223 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:38 pm

Can I please get a list of questions of what you guys want that is not commentary?
Example

I believe there was one on ham which I missed noting that vote. It was test that yielded little or null results as Ham responds like a child does (it's ham and his simple minded responses of his character). Early game shenanigans were afoot and it is hard to tell what is scum or not. I dropped my vote on him as Zem became an issue. Most of the my responses later became perry votes (dueling swords). It was a new tactic I was trying to see what I hit for a response. Got nothing but misunderstood crap and my lack of mafia role knowledge did not help. Reading more into it now. So much of it tells that no matter the response; you can still read as scum if the players are blood lust. I read that telling your role and hoping they are satisfied is the best choice. Sticking to a stubborn tactics as Zem does is a poor gamble as
it appears scum "right to remain silent" that no one buys.
Current Decks
You drive badass things.
Xenphire Sig.

Wraith223
Tire Aficionado

Postby Wraith223 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:51 pm

My sister is using the computer and I am on the road using the iPad. Large walls of text are a pain to respond to.
Current Decks
You drive badass things.
Xenphire Sig.

imopen2
Tire Aficionado

Postby imopen2 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:03 pm

Rcw: I feel I did answer your question. We can gain the information he provides us by way of his answers to questions he has yet answerd, for starters. Also his interactions with others should prove useful.

Do you think the fact that he is playing a different game is scum motivated? We're you suggesting a policy lynch? Please explain why his style means he should be lynched.

rcwraspy
Tire Aficionado

Postby rcwraspy » Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:08 pm

Rcw: I feel I did answer your question. We can gain the information he provides us by way of his answers to questions he has yet answerd, for starters. Also his interactions with others should prove useful.

Do you think the fact that he is playing a different game is scum motivated? We're you suggesting a policy lynch? Please explain why his style means he should be lynched.
Well, I've since taken my vote off him.

No, not advocating a policy lynch at all. His meta shows that he approaches it differently, and in general that's not a bad thing.

But in this situation, he's sticking to flavor gaming despite just about everybody explaining why that's completely useless. As I said, he hates lurkers so this is either him posting anything he
can think of in order to not lurk (as scum) or he legitimately believes this is a good approach to the game (as town). That means he's scum at worst or useless town at best (don't intend to be offensive, but it needs to be said).

Imopen, what do you make of his insistence to flavor game?

imopen2
Tire Aficionado

Postby imopen2 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:39 pm

I just don't think he understands the game since he insists on being ignorant to the mafiascum wiki and he seems like a generally weird dude. He has done some scummy things and I don't think he is going to be very helpful in finding scum but I'm not a fan of lynching bad town.

He needs to understand that, despite the names of the characters being public knowledge, there is absolutely no way that Stardust would make a game that could be broken based on flavor alone. That is a pointless road to go down and it is dangerous for the town.

rcwraspy
Tire Aficionado

Postby rcwraspy » Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:42 pm

unvote

zemanjaski
Tire Aficionado

Postby zemanjaski » Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:01 pm

Iso, You are asking me for town info. I gave it (roleblocker). You still want more info? I tried thinking outside the box with flavor theory. Got alot of good responses from it. You keep asking me for more town info; I don't have anything else cause the Posts are all on me. :shrug:

Zem is getting thatway for me as well as he is rabbid to vote anyone in high ennough vote support early game.

I don't have anything else to give for town right now beyond that.
Just to clarify, at the time you made this statement I had already unvoted you. I was also the first person to vote for you; and had never switched my vote.

What the fuck are you talking
about? Its like you're not reading the thread at all.
1 - Drunk, surly zem
2 - Nice, modest zem
3 - Bragpost zem
4 - Confident and funny zem
5 - Condescending jerk zem
6 - Self-aware zem
Everyone's a winner, we're making our fame,
Bona fide hustler making my name

zemanjaski
Tire Aficionado

Postby zemanjaski » Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:10 pm

Good posts by raspy and imopen2.

Flavour gaming is new for Wraith and his posts have lacked his typically analytical style. In general he has been extremely attacking towards players that are voting for him, in a OMGUS-like way; but its hard to say if that is a true scum indicator with him. Worth noting of course. He needs to answer questions properly.

Wraith - can you explain why you posted an incorrect role title and role description? I see you as someone that pays attention to detail and that you got both wrong is concerning.
1 - Drunk, surly zem
2 - Nice, modest zem
3 - Bragpost zem
4 - Confident and funny zem
5 - Condescending jerk zem
6 - Self-aware zem
Everyone's a winner, we're making our fame,
Bona fide hustler making my name

Iso
Tire Aficionado

Postby Iso » Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:01 am

He had this same sort of posting style in DTR Mafia. I don't think he's scum, he just has a hair trigger when it comes to voting for people.

He also stated in the previous game that he's avoiding the mafiascum wiki so he can figure out reads and tells himself. If he'd read, he would know that counter-voting Tube would look like panicky OMGUS.

I made the mistake of reading too much into flavor in Ragnarok mafia because of how little else I had to go on. Sounds like he is, too, hence that left field bit about Mogis and the sword.
Please don't reference ongoing games.
Can I
please get a list of questions of what you guys want that is not commentary?
Example
No, I'm content to call you scum for not being able to defend the inconsistencies in your stances that I've pointed out/asked you about. ^_^ I absolutely loathe repeating myself.
who the fuck is kpaca?
Мы, темноте

Return to “Completed Games”