Bioshock Mafia (Town Win)

Moderators: Stardust, Manders

Captain Murphy
The highest high, I'm Ayatollah
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)

Postby Captain Murphy » Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:02 pm

vote kaze
It's too bad we don't have a secret subforum where we can coordinate troll attempts where only we can see so that we don't have to catch on because only one of us is an actual rocket scientist.
I am particularly interested in committing internet genocide
in soviet gutter, New York somewhere in you

Captain Murphy

Postby Captain Murphy » Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:02 pm

I don't like over thinkers
It's too bad we don't have a secret subforum where we can coordinate troll attempts where only we can see so that we don't have to catch on because only one of us is an actual rocket scientist.

Captain Murphy

Postby Captain Murphy » Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:06 pm

Town wants to get out of RVS as soon as possible and start scumhunting and creating good discussion.
The way this is worded along with the big paragraph freakout makes me believe you are either manders or playing scum

imopen2
Tire Aficionado

Postby imopen2 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:41 pm

I agree with captain on this one. The scumbag-red scum pairing seems wrong. Before I make a vote tho, I'd like to know why scumbag voted "no lynch" instead of just unvoting
Kijin Zabuza: My pokemon cards bring the boys to the yard
Kijin Zabuza: And they're like, "Oh **** he has cards"
TwinBGenerationX: damn right
TwinBGenerationX: I wanna trade cards I could trade you, BUT NOT MY CHARIZARD!

( G_R )
Tire Aficionado

Postby ( G_R ) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:31 pm

Unvote: Yannaria

GR has noticed that about Rednihilist as well, so GR can see where Kaze is coming from, since Red did say that he was a noob and noobscum usually do that kind of thing. The Colonel should have a good reason for voting no-lynch, but GR doesn't see that wagon taking off for the time being.

That said, GR would like to point out how scummy WitchHunter has been in both of his posts, specially the second one where he introduces a false dichotomy.
That explains why people keep coming over for chicken nuggets

( G_R )
Tire Aficionado

Postby ( G_R ) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:32 pm

Oh shit, GR forgot:

Vote WitchHunter

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:21 pm

Either Colonel Khaddafi decided the game was moving along too quickly, or he's trying to protect RedNihilist. If Red get's lynched and he was town, that means he truly felt the game was moving too fast. If Red gets lynched and was scum, then we can pretty much assume Colonel was also scum.
That doesn't mean that at all. One person's flip doesn't cement someone as town or scum just because they unvoted.
WHAT DID I JUST FUCKING SAY
I lol'd.
The way this is worded along with the big paragraph freakout makes me believe you are either manders or playing scum
So too much like manders = scum?

-----

we claim at L-2 I believe
wtf?
Were you planning on adding anything to the game with these posts? Or were you posting just to post.
I agree with captain on this one. The scumbag-red scum pairing seems wrong. Before I make a vote tho, I'd like to know
why scumbag voted "no lynch" instead of just unvoting
He said he doesn't like day 1's, a null read at best. He did the same thing in Boondock's Mafia and flipped town. I'm sure when a good wagon starts building he'll rejoin us in the real world.

unvote: scumbag

vote: imopen2

All he's done is blather and 'agree' with people.
You post on dtr? Cool? Honestly, I don't know who posts there and who doesn't.
I actually read that site quite a bit but its mostly because a lot of the people I used to interact with on MTGS are over there.
It should be a privilege to post here

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:21 pm

Either Colonel Khaddafi decided the game was moving along too quickly, or he's trying to protect RedNihilist. If Red get's lynched and he was town, that means he truly felt the game was moving too fast. If Red gets lynched and was scum, then we can pretty much assume Colonel was also scum.
That doesn't mean that at all. One person's flip doesn't cement someone as town or scum just because they unvoted.
WHAT DID I JUST FUCKING SAY
I lol'd.
So too much like manders = scum?

-----

wtf?
Were you planning on adding anything to the game with these posts? Or were you posting just to post.
I agree with captain on this one. The scumbag-red scum pairing seems wrong. Before I make a vote tho, I'd like to know
why scumbag voted "no lynch" instead of just unvoting
He said he doesn't like day 1's, a null read at best. He did the same thing in Boondock's Mafia and flipped town. I'm sure when a good wagon starts building he'll rejoin us in the real world.

unvote: scumbag

vote: imopen2

All he's done is blather and 'agree' with people.
I actually read that site quite a bit but its mostly because a lot of the people I used to interact with on MTGS are over there.

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:29 pm

Sorry, my mouse loves to doubleclick.

@G_R, are you going to do the third person thing the whole game?

( G_R )
Tire Aficionado

Postby ( G_R ) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:41 pm

Unless GR forgets to, that's the plan. :yes:

( G_R )
Tire Aficionado

Postby ( G_R ) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:42 pm

GR hopes he doesn't get killed just because of that. ^_^

Col. Khaddafi
Regular Scumbag

Postby Col. Khaddafi » Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:52 pm

Geez I voted nolynch because I was in a hurry and didn't want to think about another rvs recipient for replacing red, why are there whole treatises on my implied intentions?
Originally posted by Galspanic on MTGS
I would still like to see the posts sent over to ( N_S ) and have the Salvation Gutter archived away and replaced with a link to MTGC.
Thank you for all the lies. Another fine display of integrity by iridium :thumbsup:

Yannaria
Tire Aficionado

Postby Yannaria » Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:02 pm

because lynching is under most circumstances always the right move on day 1, making someone wanting to no lynch, scum in most cases.
igmeoy

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:03 pm

Geez I voted nolynch because I was in a hurry and didn't want to think about another rvs recipient for replacing red, why are there whole treatises on my implied intentions?
You could have just as easily not voted.
We'll see :P
That said, GR would like to point out how scummy WitchHunter has been in both of his posts, specially the second one where he introduces a false dichotomy.
I know this is his first game,
I think he's just being a tryhard.

What do you think about imopen?

( G_R )
Tire Aficionado

Postby ( G_R ) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:22 pm

GR don't think there's much to think about yet. His first posts are a demand for an explanation, which he later spells out on his third post, and a clarification about when to claim. His other post barns CM and the aforementioned. What can you get from that, really?

WitchHunt

Postby WitchHunt » Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:50 pm

GR has noticed that about Rednihilist as well, so GR can see where Kaze is coming from, since Red did say that he was a noob and noobscum usually do that kind of thing. The Colonel should have a good reason for voting no-lynch, but GR doesn't see that wagon taking off for the time being.

I shouldn't have to defend my random post, which the majority of us, including yourself, took part in. You already said Red was possibly scum, I was guessing on what we could infer from the random nolynch vote, which may have been a bit hasty I admit.

Col. Khaddafi
Regular Scumbag

Postby Col. Khaddafi » Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:51 pm

Okay Then
I would still like to see the posts sent over to ( N_S ) and have the Salvation Gutter archived away and replaced with a link to MTGC.
Thank you for all the lies. Another fine display of integrity by iridium :thumbsup:

( G_R )
Tire Aficionado

Postby ( G_R ) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:59 pm

I shouldn't have to defend my random post, which the majority of us, including yourself, took part in. You already said Red was possibly scum, I was guessing on what we could infer from the random nolynch vote,
which may have been a bit hasty I admit.
Well, it struck GR as awkward that you nodded at the person who RSV voted for you. Are you saying that RSV posts are not relevant for determining someone's scumminess?

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:01 pm

That's L-3
IIoA, adds nothing at all.

whoops, too soon

Unvote, vote NoLynch
wtf?
Asks for an explanation of scumbag's no lynch vote

I agree with captain on this one. The scumbag-red scum pairing seems wrong. Before I make a vote tho, I'd like to know why scumbag voted "no lynch" instead of just unvoting
for reference
I see a scumbag-red connection and a kaze-witch connection. One is legit and one is accidental
It's obvious what scumbag meant with his no lynch vote, especially since he did the same thing in another game that imopen is in. So to me this is just him posting for the sake of making a post and again, not voting or adding any new thought.

@imopen2: So now that scumbag has explained his
nolynch vote, what is your thought process? Are you going to sheep CM and vote Kaze?

Pedit: wrong account there Mr. Admin

Col. Khaddafi
Regular Scumbag

Postby Col. Khaddafi » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:09 pm

oops pretend you saw nothing

WitchHunt

Postby WitchHunt » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:20 pm

I shouldn't have to defend my random post,
which the majority of us, including yourself, took part in. You already said Red was possibly scum, I was guessing on what we could infer from the random nolynch vote, which may have been a bit hasty I admit.
Well, it struck GR as awkward that you nodded at the person who RSV voted for you. Are you saying that RSV posts are not relevant for determining someone's scumminess?
No, I'm not saying RVS aren't relevant, as we've seen with the current situation. It was my second post on this entire forum and I believed the "only fitting" comment was in regards to that, so I replied in what I believed was a humorous fashion.

imopen2
Tire Aficionado

Postby imopen2 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:41 pm

That's L-3

whoops, too soon
n
Unvote, vote NoLynch
wtf?

for reference
I see a scumbag-red connection and a kaze-witch connection. One is legit and one is accidental
It's obvious what scumbag meant with his no lynch vote, especially since he did the same thing in another game that imopen is in. So to me this is just him posting
for the sake of making a post and again, not voting or adding any new thought.

@imopen2: So now that scumbag has explained his nolynch vote, what is your thought process? Are you going to sheep CM and vote Kaze?

This is a weak case.

Vote witchhunter

You may be new to the forum but you don't seem new to mafia and that makes me like your false dichotomy even less.
Kijin Zabuza: My pokemon cards bring the boys to the yard
Kijin Zabuza: And they're like, "Oh **** he has cards"
TwinBGenerationX: damn right
TwinBGenerationX: I wanna trade cards I could trade you, BUT NOT MY CHARIZARD!

Kazekirimaru
Tire Aficionado

Postby Kazekirimaru » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:54 pm

So, it just seems like that everything I do is scummy, where random aggression is not.
Whatever, I won't take back my vote on you anyway - I *really* think you're too eager for a lynch, being it me or anyone else.
For now I just think you're the most likely player to be scum, that's all.
My aggression isn't random.

You're not very good at this.
Expound, please?
Sorry, my mouse loves to doubleclick.

@G_R, are you going to do the third person thing the whole game?
With Spambolic's permission, I can delete double posts/fix tags. Or he can do it. Probably better that he does it, actually.

Kazekirimaru
Tire Aficionado

Postby Kazekirimaru » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:57 pm

That's L-3

whoops, too soon

Unvote, vote NoLynch
wtf?

for reference
It'
s obvious what scumbag meant with his no lynch vote, especially since he did the same thing in another game that imopen is in. So to me this is just him posting for the sake of making a post and again, not voting or adding any new thought.

@imopen2: So now that scumbag has explained his nolynch vote, what is your thought process? Are you going to sheep CM and vote Kaze?

This is a weak case.

Vote witchhunter

You may be new to the forum but you don't seem new to mafia and that makes me like your false dichotomy even less.

I'm confused here...

Kazekirimaru
Tire Aficionado

Postby Kazekirimaru » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:59 pm

Unvote: RedNihilist
Vote: WitchHunt

I like this wagon.

Choo choo, motherfucker.

Kazekirimaru
Tire Aficionado

Postby Kazekirimaru » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:01 pm

Scumbag's "NoLynch" place holder is null.

Witchhunt has three votes counting the borked tagged one.

( G_R )
Tire Aficionado

Postby ( G_R ) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:03 pm

@WitchHunt: Oh, OK.

@rezombad: GR don't think you should talk about ongoing games outside of them.
:fourhorsemenoftheapocalypse:

( G_R )
Tire Aficionado

Postby ( G_R ) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:07 pm

We'll see :P
GR reread the page and this stood out. What you mean?

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:20 pm

This is a weak case.
Are you going to answer my question; What did Scumbag's explanation tell you? What bearing did it have on your vote for Witchhunt?

@Kaze: Explain your vote please?

@G_R: Re: Other Games: Noted
Re: "we'll see"
We'll see
GR reread the page and this stood out. What you mean?
Nothing at all, but if you had RVS'd before I did I probably would have voted for you. I can see, later in the game, thinking that the quotes I'm reading are someone else figuring you out rather than you saying things.

WitchHunt

Postby WitchHunt » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:33 pm

This is a weak case.

Vote witchhunter

Contrary to your belief, this is actually my first game and the Mafia wiki is my friend. I'll take this as a compliment though.

I think I can explain this one myself.

Expound, please?

I don't think it's the wagon Kaze likes, I think it's the attempt at disassociating himself from me after I've had a few people look my way.

Kazekirimaru
Tire Aficionado

Postby Kazekirimaru » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:35 pm

I'm willing to believe that RedNihilist is just noobing around for now. If he's scum, I'll get him later.

WitchHunt is a better vote. His speculation here:
Either Colonel Khaddafi decided the game was moving along too quickly, or he's trying to protect RedNihilist. If Red get's lynched and he was town, that means he truly felt the game was moving too fast. If Red gets lynched and was scum, then we can pretty much assume Colonel was also scum. Knowing this I'd like to hear Colonel's reasoning for the unvote there.
Meanwhile Red hasn't defended himself since his retaliation post, which I'm assuming definitely didn't go the way he wanted as it's put him in a rather unfavorable light.
was awful and reeks of lining up lynches. And his defense later felt backpedaly and weak.

Also, wagons. <3

By the way, Rezombad, I feel strong buddybuddy vibes from you. A subtle sound of a chainsaw in the distance in defense of WitchHunt.... I'd like to believe this is because you're IRL friends, or what have you, but the vibes won't recede.

----

I like G_R for town, by the way. Town are generally paranoid as they have no info, and G_R's post here:
nsounds paranoid to me. And I like it.

Yannaria
Tire Aficionado

Postby Yannaria » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:08 am

This is a weak case.

Vote witchhunter

Contrary to your belief, this is actually my first game and the Mafia wiki is my friend. I'll take this as a compliment though.

I think I can explain this
one myself.

Expound, please?

I don't think it's the wagon Kaze likes, I think it's the attempt at disassociating himself from me after I've had a few people look my way.

wait what
unvote vote witchhunt

Kazekirimaru
Tire Aficionado

Postby Kazekirimaru » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:12 am

WitchHunt is L-3 counting borked vote.

WitchHunt

Postby WitchHunt » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:16 am

I'm willing to believe that RedNihilist is just noobing around for now. If he's scum, I'll get him later.

WitchHunt is a better vote. His speculation here:
Either Colonel Khaddafi decided the game was moving along too quickly, or he's trying to protect RedNihilist. If Red get's lynched and he was town, that means he truly felt the game was moving
too fast. If Red gets lynched and was scum, then we can pretty much assume Colonel was also scum. Knowing this I'd like to hear Colonel's reasoning for the unvote there. Meanwhile Red hasn't defended himself since his retaliation post, which I'm assuming definitely didn't go the way he wanted as it's put him in a rather unfavorable light.
was awful and reeks of lining up lynches. And his defense later felt backpedaly and weak.
If acknowledging I was hasty is weak, then I don't believe there's a strong way of admitting I jumped the gun. At most with my hasty dichotomy we would've lynched your target and speculated on the other.

Kazekirimaru
Tire Aficionado

Postby Kazekirimaru » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:38 am

And that is supposed to comfort me...?

WitchHunt

Postby WitchHunt » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:19 am

It's not meant to comfort you, I was following up on your aggression with a possibility of my own, poorly worded as it was.

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:41 am

By the way, Rezombad, I feel strong buddybuddy vibes from you. A subtle sound of a chainsaw in the distance in defense of WitchHunt.... I'd like to believe this is because you're IRL friends, or what have you, but the vibes won't recede.
No chainsaw here. But, considering it is his first game (to quote you with a little change); "I'm wiling to believe that [he] is just noobing around for now. If he's scum, I'll get him later."

---
I think I can explain this one myself.
If I had wanted you to explain Kaze's vote I would have asked you.

Yannaria
Tire Aficionado

Postby Yannaria » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:43 am

It's not meant to comfort you, I was following up on your aggression with a possibility of my own, poorly worded as it was.
:rolleyes:

Kazekirimaru
Tire Aficionado

Postby Kazekirimaru » Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:01 am

If I had wanted you to explain Kaze's vote I would have asked you.
Damn, cold shoulder much?

Funny that you take such a tone with WitchHunt after I propose you two are being too friendly.

Cute, cute, cute.

What's the acronym again?

Ah, yes.

IGMEOY

Kazekirimaru
Tire Aficionado

Postby Kazekirimaru » Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:04 am

I'd like to hear from everyone in regards to your experience.

I've personally played about 30 games across a few sites now(under a couple names) including here, MafiaScum, osu!, multiple quickchats, and one at MTGS(that failed horribly...)

I can provide meta if requested, but it'll be from other sites.

Return to “Completed Games”