Checkbox Mafia - Day 3 (Abandoned)

Moderators: Stardust, Manders

Checkbox
Tryhard of the Year 2012
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)

Postby Checkbox » Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:35 pm

I don't think Stardust's case is particularly strong, and I don't like rezombad's answers that much. I don't find either one scummy enough to move my vote from imopen2
whisper words of wisdom
let it be known that my official decree as administrator of this site is that the grimmace's dick is 16" long.
it's not cheating if you hand her the jizz afterwards
Get the hairbrush out of your ear and put it in your ass where it belongs, then try again

Checkbox
Tryhard of the Year 2012

Postby Checkbox » Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:35 pm

DAMN IT, I forgot I logged in as Checkbox on this computer. I'm so sorry :frown:
whisper words of wisdom
let it be known that my official decree as administrator of this site is that the grimmace's dick is 16" long.
it's not cheating if you hand her the jizz afterwards
Get the hairbrush out of your ear and put it in your ass where it belongs, then try again

Slowpoke

Postby Slowpoke » Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:36 pm

I don't think Stardust's case is particularly strong, and I don't like rezombad's answers that much. I don't find either one scummy enough to move my vote from imopen2

imopen2
Tire Aficionado

Postby imopen2 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:42 pm

It does make sense.

So, what don't you like about rezombad, then?

And who is your strongest scumread while you're at it?
I won't get to the Rezombad part until I do my reread either tomorrow or Saturday.

Strongest scum read right now is slowpoke. Reasons when I reread/am at a computer.

@stardust: yes, I remember it well. X_x however, "most confirmed townie" does not equate to confirmed town. I think from my meta you can tell I am a paranoid person in mafia and after the shit you pulled in KNM I doubt I'll ever trust you explicitly when you are in professor stardust mode, but as of now (pre-reread) you are at the town end of my spectrum due to what seem to be consistent scumhunting efforts.

@Everyone but Stardust and rezombad: Does the aforementioned exchange sound like Town v. Town, Town v. Scum, or Scumbussing and why?
I don't like rezombad answers at all, it seems like we've got some scum panicking here.
I also can't come up with a good reason to read this as bussing, I don't think mafia would gain anything from a sacrifice at this point of the game.
I disagree 100% with this evaluation. If one scum is playing poorly, the other scum will definitely attempt to bus them in order to create distance. Keep your eyes open
Kijin Zabuza: My pokemon cards bring the boys to the yard
Kijin Zabuza: And they're like, "Oh **** he has cards"
TwinBGenerationX: damn right
TwinBGenerationX: I wanna trade cards I could trade you, BUT NOT MY CHARIZARD!

Kazekirimaru
Tire Aficionado

Postby Kazekirimaru » Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:57 pm

Hey imopen,

where's your vote?

Kazekirimaru
Tire Aficionado

Postby Kazekirimaru » Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:58 pm

Pretty much my thoughts right now. I honestly think they're both town atm.

RedNihilist
Tire Aficionado

Postby RedNihilist » Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:16 pm

@Everyone but Stardust and rezombad: Does the aforementioned exchange sound like Town v. Town, Town v. Scum, or Scumbussing and why?
I don't like rezombad answers at all, it seems like we've got some scum panicking here.
I also can't come up with a good reason to read this as bussing, I don't think mafia would gain anything from a sacrifice at this point of the game.[/
quote]

I disagree 100% with this evaluation. If one scum is playing poorly, the other scum will definitely attempt to bus them in order to create distance. Keep your eyes open
I like the way you disagree.
I'll think about it.

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:20 pm

@stardust: yes, I remember it well. X_x however, "most confirmed townie" does not equate to confirmed town. I think from my meta you can tell I am a paranoid person in mafia and after the shit you pulled in KNM I doubt I'll ever trust you explicitly when you are in professor stardust mode, but as of now (pre-reread) you are at the town end of my spectrum due to what seem to be consistent scumhunting efforts.
It's true that you never explicitly said I was confirmed town. However, you did say, "if their is scum between them it is rezombad, no question". That sounds pretty sure for someone who's paranoid.

In other words, I got my eye on you. Following your reread, I expect reasoning for why I'm town. You can also tell me then
why what I'm doing here is not "professor Stardust". :teach:
҉

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:26 pm

Replies in color!

Hmm... That's a lot of words.
After voting for Iso (which is all well and good), he asks slowpoke if he had put the third vote on iso as a joke (it was the fourth), then completely ignores kaze voting iso for no reason, even replying with half-assed support for a name-claim* calls slowpoke overly defensive for responding to a question I asked almost exactly the same as Stardust himself responded.

At this point Kaze is probably town-aligned to me, just because Stardust, my #2 Scumspect has so deliberately avoided more than cursory contact with him.
Oh hey! You're doing that thing again! Where you just recap everything someone has done instead of really
thinking about it.

Also, scum tend to avoid contact with their scum buddies, not with townies, so I'm not sure how you're coming to the conclusion that Kaze is town based on me being scum. Are you buddying?

I put thought into it. I had some reasons for wanting to pressure you. And I did not get a town reaction.
*'Meta Check' post:
This is why my vote is going to be on Stardust for most of the day probably, the OMGUS and slandering is so hard here I think I have cancer now.

Context is a very huge part of this game, and Stardust very deliberately misuses the context of the quotes in order to slander me.

I have to make a lot of assumptions in order to address this alleged meta check of me because stardust doesn't actually draw any conclusions.
It
was a bit rushed, yes. I also didn't want to introduce my own bias since meta is a dangerous thing to work with. Letting people draw their own conclusions is better for stuff like this.

If I'm lynched today, this is the quote you'll use to defend yourself when you're pressured.
What conclusion did you draw from this "stuff"?

I am assuming that the "familiar looking posts" are to be compared to my first post where I asked CP why when he random voted in his first post.
I explained earlier that I would have asked the question regardless of who CP placed his vote for, because naked RVS votes are scummy to me. I did it in boondocks, and the games that I have seen it in have had scum doing it.
That said, I was going to pressure him more but after Iso did his thing (that has since
been edited by a mod or admin, which I wholly disapprove of, especially if someone were to replace in and not see the original post) I wanted to put some pressure over to Iso and see who was quick to wagon.
What you did in Boondocks is completely different than what Cursed Pride did here. You didn't say before that your issue was with naked votes, you said it was with random votes. Anyway, how is Pride's vote any more naked than the Captain's vote?

(Also, I don't think Iso's post was edited. Something in the site's code was changed, making Iso's tags suddenly work.)

CP said his vote was random.
Captain gave some kind of reason and voted for slowpoke. It made sense considering slowpoke is Checkbox in reality.

The first quoted post is my 6th post in any mafia game ever and I
wanted to understand why I was being voted.
The second, Yanni came out of nowhere saying he'd be willing to lynch me, it was fitting to ask if there was a case against me beyond what had already been established.
Wait a sec. Are you defending your actions in your scum game? I already know why you asked the questions in that game - you were concerned that there was pressure being put on you. Most scum are. My point here is that you didn't do this at all in your town game, and now you're back to doing it here.

Where exactly do I show concern over pressure being on me?

I notice a couple gaps in your play in this game too, but that doesn't make you scum to me.
As someone who has a life and a demanding job with very long and sometimes strange hours, I
participate as much as I can. It's null at best. And if I weren't in another game (that I just caught up on) I'd say I was flavorgaming.
Yep, could be true. Or could be that you find it harder to post as scum, so you don't find the time. I've seen it before. It's definitely not null when there's a pattern of behaviour.

Funny that you try to flip this back on me. I guess it's lucky that I'm active and engaged whether I'm town or scum.

What does the bolded mean?

Did I try to flip it on you? Or did I point out that it probably isn't a scum tell since you've gone away for days too. Saying 'you took a couple days off in that one game and were scum. So you're scum here' isn't meta.

Is my absence in my other game indicitive of scumminess in that game too? If I were in 5 games right now, would my absence imply being scum in all 5 because my 1 completed game as scum I have some absences?

-- "But I don't want to try to out-Iso Iso" doesn't really make sense coming from a townie. rezombad never showed this uncertainty in Bioshock.
Iso wasn't in bioshock, and I dont think what I did was uncertain at all so again we have Stardust deliberately misinterpreting the situation.
I didn't know what was happening so I grabbed the bull by the horns and pushed my own scumhunting agenda.
"I don't think" therefore "Stardust deliberately misinterpreted" doesn't flow. You're reaching.

My problem is not that you voted Iso. I agree that you grabbed the bull by its horns - that was a good thing. The bad thing came later when you started saying it might have been scummy, it might not have been scummy, but maybe we should leave Iso alone now because I'm not looking for a fight. That'
s how I read that post.

If you're confused about a post, why didn't you ask me to clarify?

"-- "Sure" was a sticking point in Boondocks for a time."
This is the big one for me. The sure from this game was in response to a question I asked myself "Was my vote on Iso serious? Sure, I knew Iso was up to something, and I don't know what." The sure that he's referencing and quoting at the end of his post was Manders me responding "Sure?" to Manders asking who wanted to do a name claim.
So we see Stardust twisting context to make connections that don't really exist. Theres a big difference between using sure as a synonym for 'yes.' and 'yes?'. Manders did push me on the 'Sure?', because it was uncertain and weak and half assed. My 'sure' this game is
none of those things, I was using it as a synonym for yes.
Sure is never a synonym for yes. It's weak language. You're right that this situation is different, but it's just as noncommital.

It's not noncommital, and you know it.

-- "Do you honestly think your posts have been pro town?" is a really weak language choice.
-- More of the same.
It seems weak but it was actually in reference to the 'supplemental reading' that kaze linked that you apparently missed in your reread.
What does an external source have to do with you talking to Kaze? If he's scum, you call him scum, not "not pro town".

Go read the link. Then, go reread the thread up to that point. Then think for a littlw while about where my town mindset is
in the posts you referenced. Then reply to this part of this post.

@Stardust Who is your third scum suspect?
Things have been shifting a bit, so I'd have to rethink to make sure this is the right answer, but I'm liking a Slowpoke, Captain, rezombad scum team at the moment. The rezombad/Slowpoke pairing makes a lot of sense given Slowpoke's jump onto Iso following what he thought was a scum slip you caught.

Sorry about your colon and your cancer, by the way.

You should make your case on CM.

---
Bah. I hadn't rezombad nor Stardust on my scumdar before this him v. him thing sprouted up.

Why do you guys have to do this to me? D:

Town v. Scum, where rezombad is scum and Stardust is town.

I believe rezombad is trying to push a mislynch on Stardust.
Are you prepared for when I flip town? Or is your head going to explode and the rest of your game going to be worthless to us?
You post on dtr? Cool? Honestly, I don't know who posts there and who doesn't.
I actually read that site quite a bit but its mostly because a lot of the people I used to interact with on MTGS are over there.
It should be a privilege to post here

imopen2
Tire Aficionado

Postby imopen2 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:41 pm

I'm actually not positive where my vote is since we haven't had a vote count in ages but I think it's on you, kaze. I'm going to Unvote pending my reread and a mod vote count.

@stardust: that sentence was referring to a hypothetical where one of the two of you had to be scum, and in that situation, I think it would be Rezombad over you. In reality, I think you are both town, but those reads aren't locked in forever. I'm not following you off the cliff again. Btw, you ARE in professor stardust mode, which is why I'm not going to trust you explicitly. I am going to look at Rezombad myself to determine my opinion on him

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:14 pm

I put thought into it. I had some reasons for wanting to pressure you. And I did not get a town reaction.
What reasons? That's what I'm after. You recapped a bunch of stuff I did, then... nothing. Same as you did for Kaze. You just went on to defend yourself by calling everything I said about you slander. Where's the townie who brings it all together? Where's the townie who at least says, "I think that's scummy because..." That's what I'm not seeing. You couldn't even answer my question as to why you though Pride's first vote was scummy. You just voted me instead.
If
I'm lynched today, this is the quote you'll use to defend yourself when you're pressured.
What conclusion did you draw from this "stuff"?
That this game looks much more similar to your scum game than your town game in a few important ways. I gave my conclusions in the initial post. All I didn't do was walk everyone through it. I wanted someone to check my work, unbiased, because meta is very unreliable in my experience, mostly due to the fact that it can be twisted so easily.
My problem is not that you voted Iso. I agree that you grabbed the bull by its horns - that was a good thing. The bad thing came later when you started saying it might have been scummy, it might not have been scummy, but maybe we should leave Iso alone now because I'm not looking for a fight. That's how I read that
post.

If you're confused about a post, why didn't you ask me to clarify?

Sure is never a synonym for yes. It's weak language. You're right that this situation is different, but it's just as noncommital.

It's not noncommital, and you know it.
I wasn't confused. I'm still not. I read things as I see them. What you tell me you meant is usually less important than what I think you meant. But let's quote that bit directly, shall we? ... Oh! That's two separate posts. Remembered it all being one for whatever reason.
I actually have no idea if what Iso did is scummy, but I'm sure he did it on purpose (i.e. kaze's newbie mafia), what reactions he was looking for, I have no idea. But I don't want to try to out-Iso Iso, and I got some good
reads off of it.
Was my vote on Iso serious? Sure, I knew Iso was up to something, and I don't know what. Could it be scummy? Sure, and I don't want to take Iso's word for whatever it is he was planning to do.
Anyway, taking all this together, we get that you don't know whether or not what Iso did is scummy. Based on that, at the very least you have to admit that this second "sure" is noncommital. Did you mean "yes"? Was what Iso did scummy?

What does an external source have to do with you talking to Kaze? If he's scum, you call him scum, not "not pro town".

Go read the link. Then, go
reread the thread up to that point. Then think for a littlw while about where my town mindset is in the posts you referenced. Then reply to this part of this post.
Can't read the link since I'm at work. Not really interested in explaining this away for you either. How about you just talk about it instead?

You should make your case on CM.
Maybe later. Not interested in derailing this at the moment.

@imopen, that's sort of what I expected you to say. This is how I play mafia. Given that I am professor Stardust, I'm still surprised (read: concerned) that you can call me town at all.
҉

imopen2
Tire Aficionado

Postby imopen2 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:23 pm

@stardust: the bar has not been set high in this game. Most people are posting sporadically and most of the contributors seem scummy to me.

Yannaria
Tire Aficionado

Postby Yannaria » Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:25 pm

Again so very sorry, still have a pretty bad fever. just a check in post.

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:26 pm

@stardust: the bar has not been set high in this game. Most people are posting sporadically and most of the contributors seem scummy to me.
:lol: Fair enough. I'm content to keep my eye on you for now anyway.

Slowpoke! Now that you're back, you can reply to this post!
҉

Slowpoke

Postby Slowpoke » Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:56 pm

What didn't you like about Iso's posts?

Also, if your vote on him was nothing more than random, then what trap were you laying for imopen later? You'd already made it pretty clear that you considered your vote without reason. If that's the case, then where's the trap?

Mod! Vote that Checkbox replace Slowpoke in-game. It'll make things easier for everyone.
Iso likes to use the role color in our PMs in his first posts (in KNM I mentioned I didn't think it was in the spirit of the game). Then he did it again, so I voted him again.

Before I got a chance to post after my vote, multiple people seemed like they were taking Iso votes seriously, and multiple people asked me why I "blindly" voted
without seeing what the scumslip was. I knew there wasn't actually one, but I wanted to see which of those people would keep following that thread.

My Kaze vote could've just as easily been on any of the people (CM, rezombad, imopen2 among them) who were misinterpreting the RVS votes. Kaze's blatant "I put the nth vote on him for no actual reason" was the scummiest thing anyone had done up until that point, so I voted him.

CursedPride then misinterprets my Iso vote as serious and starts my wagon.

I actually contradicted myself in post 127; I said my Iso vote was RVS while saying I voted him "because reasons" - then imopen2 engaged me about the vote so I kept the charade up seeing how long he would dive down the rabbit hole. The votes are so obviously RVS to me that anyone that didn't think they were I see as being up to something...

Kazekirimaru
Tire Aficionado

Postby Kazekirimaru » Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:09 pm

I'm still rolling in laughter that you sheeple keep calling my RVS vote scummy but can't actually find any scum motivation behind it.

"Oh shit. Kaze RVS voted Iso for NO REASON! whhaaattt? I don't understand! This is some next-level, reaction-inducing, WIFOM-creating fuckery! He is so scum for making me so confused. :sadbanana: "

I need more input on Stardust v. rezombad 2013.

Where is everyone...?

Slowpoke

Postby Slowpoke » Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:11 pm

I said it was the scummiest thing anyone had done so far. The fact that there were so many votes already there made it scummier than the other votes.

Kazekirimaru
Tire Aficionado

Postby Kazekirimaru » Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:16 pm

No need to get defensive. You're not getting lynched until your scumbuddy imopen does, at the very least. :thumbsup:

Wheat_Grinder
Newcomer

Postby Wheat_Grinder » Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:43 pm

Can we kill Rezombad yet?

Please?
Last time you mentioned rezombad was in this post, a week ago, where you said he might be town. Did you check his meta? What's your reasoning here?
Yep, Stardust is paying attention. My doubts about his alignment from early in the game have been resolved.

(I figured I had said that but his posts are grating on me again. I will do a full re-examination of his alignment.)

Cursed_Pride

Postby Cursed_Pride » Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:51 am

I hate hate hate this post.
Why?
278 posts in and you have no strong reads? :ugh:
What do you want me to say?
I'm slow :sweat:
I like this post. I feel like scum have a need to comply to requests, and would probably half-ass a reads list. RedNihilist saying this feels honest and makes him even more town in my view.
I will have to look at rezombad closer to give a good answer to this. My impression of him is that he posted quite a bit in the early game, vanished, then suddenly comes back with a OMGUS attack on Stardust. I also have a hard time reading many of rezombad's posts.

I think that OMGUS is a weak towntell, though. Scum tend to be more careful with their accusations.

I like Stardust at this point, as he gives extremely detailed responses and looks like scumhunting and trying to get reads on most of the playerbase.

I still want to lynch Slowpoke today though.

Kazekirimaru
Tire Aficionado

Postby Kazekirimaru » Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:09 am

I like Stardust at this point, as he gives extremely detailed responses and looks like scumhunting and trying to get reads on most of the playerbase.
Mm. No. Don't go down this route. Stardust is great at being detailed as both alignments.

Cursed_Pride

Postby Cursed_Pride » Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:19 am

Mm. No. Don't go down this route. Stardust is great at being detailed as both alignments.
It feels like he's genuinely trying, though I'll take a closer look at the Newbie Mafia for meta.

The only thing I don't like about him is that he's trying to start a new wagon on rezombad, even though he's fine with the Slowpoke wagon.

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:33 am

I went through and did an unofficial votecount since Yanni is sick;

Kaze: imopen2
rezombad: Wheat_Grinder
Slowpoke: Cursed_Pride, Stardust
imopen2: Slowpoke, Iso, Kazekirimaru
Tubehunter: Void
Stardust: rezombad
not voting: Tubehunter, Captain Murphy, rednihilist
I actually read that site quite a bit but its mostly because a lot of the people I used to interact with on MTGS are over there.

Kazekirimaru
Tire Aficionado

Postby Kazekirimaru » Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:36 am

With 12 alive it is 7 to lynch

Deadline is whenever the fuck it is I don't remember

Kazekirimaru
Tire Aficionado

Postby Kazekirimaru » Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:36 am

Thanks rezombad

vote imopen2 with me

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:58 am

I'll look into it in the morning. It's just about bedtime. Are there any posts in particular that you find scummy?

Kazekirimaru
Tire Aficionado

Postby Kazekirimaru » Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:08 am

I'll put something together tomorrow maybe because same reason.

Kazekirimaru
Tire Aficionado

Postby Kazekirimaru » Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:09 am

Sheep me and I'll take you to the promised land.

Deny me and I'll Dragon Pulse you with my Dratini.

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:35 pm

Iso likes to use the role color in our PMs in his first posts (in KNM I mentioned I didn't think it was in the spirit of the game). Then he did it again, so I voted him again.
Okay... So he did something in a previous town game. Then he did it again here. So you voted him. Whatever. The scummiest thing about this is not that you voted him, but that you didn't vote him in your first post.
I actually contradicted myself in post 127; I said my Iso vote was RVS while saying I voted him "because reasons" - then imopen2 engaged me about the vote so I kept the charade up seeing how
long he would dive down the rabbit hole. The votes are so obviously RVS to me that anyone that didn't think they were I see as being up to something...

The only thing I don't like about him is that he's trying to start a new wagon on rezombad, even though he's fine with the Slowpoke wagon.
Meh. Slowpoke wasn't around. rezombad was acting funny. No harm digging at people Day 1 to get more interactions. The number of people involved in Stardust v. rezombad is going to be good for us down the road.

Can you remind me why you're so sure Slowpoke is scum?
҉

imopen2
Tire Aficionado

Postby imopen2 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:57 pm

I believe I unvoted pending a reread

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:06 pm

When can we expect that reread, imopen? You've been promising it for a while now.
҉

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:08 pm

Nevermind, today or Saturday. Looking forward to it.
҉

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:21 pm

Yup, I missed it:

Slowpoke:
Cursed_Pride, Stardust
not voting: Tubehunter, Captain Murphy, rednihilist, imopen2

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:25 pm

rezombad, you should respond to the first bit of my last post at least. That part's actually important.
҉

imopen2
Tire Aficionado

Postby imopen2 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:30 pm

Nevermind, today or Saturday. Looking forward to it.
Yea, I'm in Madison this weekend visiting my GF so it's basically whenever she is doing hw or something. Right now I'm posting on my phone

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:33 pm

I was reading back through your posts and noticed you didn't say anything about or towards Kaze when his wagon was building. I also had that short list of things that I thought were kind of scummy but not enough to really form a case. So I wanted to see how you reacted to a vote with no reasoning behind it. Your reaction was unacceptable to me, it's OMGUS and not applicable meta. So I voted for you until I get a better candidate.

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:45 pm

Mmhmm.

Waiting on content from Iso, Wheat_Grinder, imopen2, Captain Murphy and TubeHunter.
҉

Yannaria
Tire Aficionado

Postby Yannaria » Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:39 pm

not voting: Tubehunter, Captain Murphy, rednihilist[/quote:
1wxodcc0]

Yup, I missed it:

not voting: Tubehunter, Captain Murphy, rednihilist, imopen2
thank you rezom. I've contacted someone on here to hopefully do official votecounts. i'm headed to the hospital because of my fever. will keep in touch

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:32 pm

Sheesh. Don't die, Yanni! I want to be able to kill you in the future!
҉

Iso
Tire Aficionado

Postby Iso » Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:09 pm

@zombad: I don't understand your point. I didn't read Pornstar Mafia.
Bah. I hadn't rezombad nor Stardust on my scumdar before this him v. him thing sprouted up.

Why do you guys have to do this to me? D:

Ignoring it for the time being because I don't need to get distracted from the imopen lynch. I'll figure it out later.

-

What Stardust said RE: bbcode fix.
I don't think Stardust's case is particularly
strong, and I don't like rezombad's answers that much. I don't find either one scummy enough to move my vote from imopen2
:thumbsup:

-

I'm like 80% sure that Slowpoke and imopen are busing each other.
I'm actually not positive where my vote is since we haven't had a vote count in ages but I think it's on you, kaze. I'm going to Unvote pending my reread and a mod vote count.
This is the towniest thing you've said all game.

-

I dislike how Slowpoke's hand was caught in the cookie jar and his subsequent reaction. "Yeah, okay, I can't rationally explain this away, so I guess I made it all up. Sorry I got caught."
Waiting on content from Iso
:hi:

Being in 8 games at once and running a game and doing Mod stuff and reviewing setups and going to court and going out of town and working fulltime have kind of taken a toll on my free time. I'm trying, though.

-

Get better soon, Yanni!
who the fuck is kpaca?
Мы, темноте

Return to “Completed Games”