So who do we have up for competition?
1. Scumbag yet again for being the alpha leaker of the Curse sale in the Gutter
2. Without Staff Leakers we would have no leaks!
3. StarcityGames forums played an instrumental part in the diffusion of the sale information, finally getting it in the open
http://forums.starcitygames.com/showthr ... orporation
4. This said nothing comes close to the hilariousness of Nai tasking G_R with announcing the sale Curse to kpaca and Kijin and then spending months wondering who might have leaked the info to them.
5. speaking of leaks, jonny maliciously leaked the presence of rianalnn in NY City too.
6. Some wanted to nominate ExpiredRascals as one specific leak since there is the theory that he was related to the plan with banning most of the gutter members from MTGS. This is purely speculative though, making it the least solid nomination.
7. And one last minute nomination for Azrael, one of the biggest Internet Monsters before I came in the picture.
Regarding the "Power Play":
Again you're shooting the messenger. All of this was discussed at the global lounge level. All weighed in and agreed that it would not be prudent to bring you on until after the gutter controversy had been resolved. As much as it hurt to defer you, it was not
something that was issued as a mandate by any member, let alone rianalnn. And that your return was taken off the table after one of the greatest breaches of trust and confidentiality in the lounge's history is no surprise either. Mod chat is restricted to mods and ex senior staff because it is part of the mod lounge and we expect discretion and confidentiality. While you may not have been there since the CoC was instated, the confidentiality of all sections of the mod lounge was well ingrained even in your tenure.