Dies To Removal Mafia - Game Over (Mafia Win)

Moderators: Stardust, Manders

DroppinSuga
Tire Aficionado
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)

Postby DroppinSuga » Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:45 am

Zemanjaski has replaced Lord_McDonalds

zemanjaski
Tire Aficionado

Postby zemanjaski » Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:09 am

Re-reading from where I left off. Will make a substantive breakdown ASAP.

Can anyone outline to me any recent developments? Thanks.
1 - Drunk, surly zem
2 - Nice, modest zem
3 - Bragpost zem
4 - Confident and funny zem
5 - Condescending jerk zem
6 - Self-aware zem
Everyone's a winner, we're making our fame,
Bona fide hustler making my name

Wraith223
Tire Aficionado

Postby Wraith223 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:06 am

I wonder if Zem will get lynched day one so he can claim dying/banning twice in one day. :rofl: That is a serious accomplishment right?
Back to the game.

@Stardust, just because you are expieriance does not mean that I can fully "trust" you. Are you claiming an alliance with InflateablePie without actually saying so? Very odd indeed. I will agree to a vote on rcw., but that's it. Looks like you are questioning freedom now. Freedom is obvious and useful still for who he contacts. Anyone else strike you as worth going after?

@GR, your last post is still pointless as it tells us nothing about you. The posts you have given are rarely long, definitive in opinion, lack general direction without a previous opinion, and leave opened ended questons/statements. To be fair, I will listen to your answers. Who do you think are
scum? Why (keep it simple)?, Why do you think inflateablepie is after you if stardust thinks he is town?
Author of Gunning for Tactical/Practical - http://diestoremoval.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=2103
Current Decks
Commander- Kaalia (Dega) and Nekusar (Grixis)
Modern- UB Faeries and Splinter Twin
Standard- Mono-black Devotion
You drive badass things.
Xenphire Sig.

DocLawless
Tire Aficionado

Postby DocLawless » Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:40 am

Welcome back, Zem. :hi:

zemanjaski
Tire Aficionado

Postby zemanjaski » Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:01 am

OK here goes. Here's my look into the last few days, you must read anything that is under your name and please read the others.

For everyone to see; after my read through, my T/S list is:

Town:
Zemanjaski
Rezombad (conf)
Stardust
Inflatible Pie
DocLawless
Wraith (I know a few of you have your doubts, but I feel he is actively asking good questions. At least for now that keeps him in my good books; there are people doing nothing that I would rather see go first)

Null:
Freedom (his posts are just too shitty for me to put him in Town; the "scum slip", the off hand comment about not contributing, that he is still summarizing and not contributing etc; his refusal to ask someone a question THREE times; I understand why everyone wants to put him conf Town, but these are red flags for me)
imopen 2 (posts have improved recently; needs to keep this up or goes back in the scum pile)
G_R (Null for reasons
explained so many times in the thread. Read my posts fucking hell). Needs to post more and do something. With SD unwilling to make a move against him until Day 2 I am willing to wait before giving him serious consideration.

Scum:
Hamfactorial - haven't liked any of his posts. Gives the impression of hiding in plain sight. Hasn't contributed in a pro town way, except to answer Wraith223's question about an acronym; that looked extra bad because so many people have asked him to conribute or say something, and that's what he gives us. There have been deflections; didn't engage with my gambit at all. Only pointed questions were about me AFTER I was dead, to no one, so that he couldn't get a response. Just looks like he is trying to look busy, but hasn't made a post to advance the game state in favour of town. Would support a lynch.

RCWraspy - had mostly null, maybe slightly scum before my death. However, his response to my death and his interaction with SD looked really bad.
His tone and content looks defensive, which is of concern given how little attention he has really received. He needed to be proactive, has not done so. Some amount of deflection, unsure how much is legitimate. I want to see him answer the questions and interact more with Pie and SD. Depending how that goes, would support a lynch.
rcwraspy
oh shit just caught that flip. Damnit Rez.

Don't kill the vigilante, people, but REZ WHY DID YOU DO THAT
As others have mentioned, this feels fake. You were busy leading up to be being day killed, but you were at least neutral if not reading as being OK with me being lynched. Thus it feels forced that you were shocked that I would be killed off.
Not sure what else could be giving you scum vibes, but please case me and we'll find out.
In conjunction with other posts, it feels like you're leaning more towards a defensive outlook than a proactive, scum hunting outlook. I can appreciate that if you're town that is at risk of a mislynch, but you're not in any danger, so your posts seem a little...off. I'd love to see you go after some of the lurkers more, or some of the noobs and really start to run up a case. You're posting a bunch without really advancing the game state and that gives me concerns.
Stardust
Can we lynch rcw, please?
I have cooled a bit on imopen2, now that he is posting a little more substantively. I don't consider Freedom cleared at this point, although I otherwise agree with you. I feel very confidant that Pie is Town; as argued by others it is too risky and difficult to lead such a case against me as Scum, at least this early IMO. So, within your parameters I would support a lynch of rcwraspy or hamfactorial at this point. See my notes on Hamfactorial below please, then discuss fruther.
imopen2
Wow...I actually feel bad for this Z...I once again fall victim to tunneling. x_x
Its OK...such is my fate in these games. One day I will make it all the way to day 2!
Fuck, ok, this puts Rez in the town
pile at least for toDay.

Town pile:
Rez
Stardust (you aren't going to pop in at the end and say and say "lol go scum :p" right?) x_x
Freedom (god his posts suck but he is noob town)

Null pile:
Doclawless
Ham
RCW
LMD
G_R
Wraith
Pie

Scum pile:
???

I guess pie is the logical suspect considering his casing of Z but I tend to agree with G_R that it would have been very risky to push Z's wagon that hard considering it didn't seem like we were making very much headway in getting support for the lynch...
Pie isn't scum. Scum wouldn't try that hard that early, especially when it looked like there was no chance of me being lynched. I have you leaning slightly scum for earlier posts, but I actually like your list.

Can you look through their posts again and tell me a bit more about Hamfactorial and DocLawless? Thanks.
I really
don't like how under the radar a lot of people have been.

RCW, Ham, and LMD are all in my null pile simply for their lack of content. Please post more.
RCW and Ham have posted a bit more recently, but don't you think their posts actually lack any real content? With Ham especially his posts look like he is trying to hife in plain sight to me; for example, answering Wraith's questions, asking for clarification of posts that won't lead anywhere. We've still not gotten his analysis or any meaninful interaction and he has been promising it for a week now...
Wraith223

Zem is really good at feeding the fires of short fuse people, and it's hilarious (he played a good House charactor this game). I am still unclear how he got banned?
I do
what I can >:)

Can you give me an updated review of Hamfactorial and RCWrapsy when you have a chance? Thanks
Hamfactorial
I had Pie in my scum list from last night, but he was the only one I could point at with a real reason. The other two, Raspy and LMD, were there as a result of lurking. I said Z was town in my reply to him, and he's clearly picking things up faster than me, but then he says here that Pie and Stardust are confirmed town. Pie tried to start up a wagon on Z with this post, then they bicker for a while until Rez kills Z.

Now I don't know what to think. Why did Z read Pie as
town, and Pie read Z as scum? Either the whole thing is an elaborate setup to catch bandwagons (which Rez screwed up with the vig), or Z was completely wrong about Pie being town.
This post blows. Don't post summaries when others have already done so. You're asking questions that go nowhere to no one. I made it very clear why Pie was Town and why I ragged on him so hard: I don't think Scum would be that committed or get that frustrated to try and push a wagon that is clearly losing steam. That he tried SO HARD for SO LONG and cared SO MUCH makes him conf Town for me. If you had read my posts that was clearly explained, and commented on by others before your post...are you actually reading what others say? It looks like you're posting to stay busy.
G_R
Aww
shit. Just when I was about to declare both zem and Ipad as townies fighting each other the evil twin shows up and pulls the trigger.
I'm back G_R :hugs:
In case it's not real... both of them have taken quite the risks if either was scum. No way all of this is busing. So I conclude that they're both town.

If the kill is legit, whatever you people do, DO NOT LYNCH THE VIGILANTE. Not toDay at least.
Agree on both points.
Stardust
Stardust, why are you wanting to kick up discussion on rcw when we have plenty of information in front of us at the moment?

I'm not exactly
opposed, but I'm not liking you wanting to kickstart a conversation without offering any sort of content yourself first. Seems like you're just trying to be distracting.
Because you were going after a townie and someone I have no interest in voting for. Yes, I am offering up another (hopefully better) option. My reasoning for leaving it vague was because you were leaving the GR case vague. I wanted to see who picked up my bait vs. yours, thinking that might be telling in the coming Days. I think we're both trying to be too clever for our own good.
Waiting to hear more on this from Pie. There are a lot of passive players in this game, and a few players who are clearly willing to push the action. I would like to see more pressure put on Raspy or Hamfactorial, maybe running up to a lynch. I am not satisfied with Raspy's responses so far, and I am concerned by the hollowness of Ham's questions, his unwillingness to actually analyze and his fence
sitting. These are all minor scum tells individually, but that it has been more than a week since he said he would start contributing and has still not done so, while keeping busy with posts that contain go-nowhere questions make it look like he is just trying to "hide in the open" to me. Thoughts?
Freedom
Well then. It seems events have certainly occurred since I last looked at this thread.

As many of you have pointed out, the plans I've laid out in my last couple of posts are probably bad ideas. Zem even went on to suggest (and GR backed him up on this) that they make me look scummy. The biggest thing I've realized, though, is that I really need to start making good, helpful posts. I've been too focused on myself in my posts. My excuse for this before was that I didn'
t think that I would be able to tunnel players as well as zem, Pie or SD were doing, but...that's wrong. If I die, the town gains nothing, since I haven't done anything that would cause anything to be revealed about any player other than myself.
Thank god you finally started thinking, you were really starting to piss me off. Less poorly worded jokes, more scum hunting thank you.
FWIW, here's my reads on some of the players. These are based mostly off of the first 5 pages and pages 9 through 11, since I haven't gotten around to re-reading what happened yesterday.

Solidly town, based upon my own analysis:
Stardust (she's been doing some very good scumhunthing. More on this later.)
freedom (Suga told me this.)
zemanjaski (I had a town read on him for a long time. I guess that doesn't matter now, though :/ . Pie was trying to accuse
him, and as experienced as he seems to be, I just couldn't see his reasoning as strong enough, and in most cases I couldn't even understand why he would think that it was even a reason to believe that he was scum.)
Rezombad (based solely on the fact that he was able to daykill and the logic that others provided regarding who gets that power)
There is a lesson here in fucking participation. If you and a few of the others had spoken up, we'd still have a day kill and a doctor to work with. Even if you don't know all the questions to ask, the weight of your opinion or even feelings is valuable - we all have 1 vote so effectively contribute the same. Standing by and watching things happen doesn't help Town. Get posting.
Those that I believe to be town, but only because they haven't done anything to make them seem like scum:
DocLawless
imopen2

Those to whom I haven't given much thought, and thus have the capability to swing
either way in my eyes once I give them more thought:
(G_R)
Lord_McDonalds
Hamfactorial

Those whose possible alignments leave me confused:
InflatablePie
Wraith223
What is your strategy for resolving this jumble? You've got to start narrowing down Scum eventually; your Town pile is just the obvious selections, as if you had done no analysis at all. By process of elmination, who would you support the lynch of?
On Stardust's investigation of rcwraspy (post 429, for those who wish to reference it):
Uhh...I swear I had more to say about this a few minutes ago when I started that list. Good job, I guess? You don't seem to have good reasons for a few of the points (mainly those that he labeled 1 and 2), but you're getting him to talk. His responses seem a bit weird, but his reaction to a few of the reasons was the same as mine.
Especially the "honestly" part.
Thoughts on that:
-it seems strange that you'd bother pointing this out. The claim seems so weak.
-were you just saying this in hopes of him responding in a certain way; rather than using it as a piece of evidence against him, setting him up to say something that would be evidence against him?
-was this the reasoning behind most of your questions? I feel like it might be.
Maybe it's just a difference in playstyle, but this feels a lot different from all that, for lack of a better word, shit between zem and pie. It feels much more productive. It's purposeful, rather than:
"fuck you
fuck you
fuck you
he's scum."

"fuck you
fuck you
fuck you
he's town."
Again, Wraith's posts just feel really weird to me. Maybe it's just the way he posts, but I think it's a bit more than that. I won't call it scum, but it's definitely strange. Actually, upon reread, I'm sensing this a bit less now. I don't agree with his read on Pie, but I'm seeing his logic. Posts 433 and 440 feel "good" to me.
Start hunting scum.
Hamfactorial
Wraith:

What acronyms are you confused by? This is my 2nd gaaame but I spent a while on the mafiascum wiki in my first game and can help out. Calling a player scummy because they use jargon seems unwise.
This post concerns me. Your posts go nowhere like this one. They're questions to no one, or mild, non-confrontational observations.
The only direct questions you've really offered recently were about me AFTER I WAS DEAD and you couldn't get an answer. Start participating. If you're busy, pick one person and do your best to clear or confirm them/spoiler]
Stardust
DocLawless, freedom and rezombad are town. If you don't see this, just trust me. They should never be lynched. Ever. When I flip town, take this advice to the grave.

InflatablePie and Wraith223 are probably town.

That leaves hamfactorial, rcwraspy, imopen2, LMD and G_R as our possible scum. These are our only possible lynch options today. Cases on anyone else will be ignored. If I'm right that all three scum are within those five (I'm more sure of this than I have been in a long time), lynching them (in any order&#
41; will seal our win since we'll be losing on the third mislynch (assuming I'm right about the current 8/3 split). So... let's do that?

What do you think of that list, Pie? Legit?

After reading through all five players, I think we should start with one of rcw, hamfactorial, or imopen2. Who's with me?
I just can't clear Freedom at this point. He is probably Noob town but has said too many things that just seem off to me (they might all be jokes, but why the fuck would you make those jokes? The first one might be an innocent mistake, but he was fully aware at the time of his second comment. Agree to disagree for now, not that it is super important. We can come back later if we need to.

I have had ongoing concerns about imopen2 since my first re-read; RCW was null before my death but his posts after my death are of serious concern. I am saddened and concerned by Hamfactorial's participation so far, please see my notes in the other spoilers about
what I feel amounts to "hiding in the open".

I would support a move on any of the three, at least up to a claim. SD, who do you think would reveal more information now?
InflatiblePie
That leaves hamfactorial, rcwraspy, imopen2, LMD and G_R as our possible scum. These are our only possible lynch options today. Cases on anyone else will be ignored. If I'm right that all three scum are within those five (I'm more sure of this than I have been in a long time), lynching them (in any order) will seal our win since we'll be losing on the third mislynch (assuming I'm right about the current 8/3 split). So...
let's do that?

What do you think of that list, Pie? Legit?

After reading through all five players, I think we should start with one of rcw, hamfactorial, or imopen2. Who's with me?
Looks good to me. I'd put imopen and LMD on the backburner myself. So my vote's for rcw/ham/GR.

I'll go case those three tomorrowish (or tonight after I get off work) to see the most likely scum and hopefully have enough time/productivity to do the other two before a lynch.
First up, hi. Told you :P Probably a lesson in that exchange for everyone.

Like SD, I am just not committed to a move against G_R. As I explained twice earlier (and everyone seems to fucking keep missing, despite their claims of reading the thread) I originally only had suspicions of G_R because I had misremembered his position related to freedom; I thought he had voted then unvoted Freedom,
whereas he never had. When G_R pointed out my error to me, I immediately changed my read to null. That's why I wouldn't support a wagon on him when you tried to bait me (which is sad, given I had already explained my change of position to you before you tried to trap me...). So for the last time everyone, I didn't and don't have G_R in my suspect pile.

Turning to the other participants, I consider you and SD conf Town; DocLawless is probably Town as is Wraith. Rez is obv Town, or at least we're going to have to assume he is. SD won't move against G_R today, so I am willing to leave him for now, returning to him after he posts more or toMorrow. Freedom is probably town though I am not as quick to confirm him as SD, I really, really hate his posts.

That leaves raspy, imopen, ham; I have leaned scum on imopen and raspy before. Post my death, I feel imopen has moved towards Town, whereas raspy has moved well towards scum; his reaction and interaction with SD make me want to
lynch him. I am also very concerned with hamfactorial; his posts go nowhere, he is asking questions to no-one; and a week after we were told he would start actively participating he hasn't. His posts are either inane clarification questions, or answers to Wraith's questions on mafia acronyms, neither of which advance Town's position or the Game State. My concern is that it looks like he is hiding in the open.
1 - Drunk, surly zem
2 - Nice, modest zem
3 - Bragpost zem
6 - Self-aware zem

zemanjaski
Tire Aficionado

Postby zemanjaski » Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:01 am

I resent your allegation that I misplayed.
1 - Drunk, surly zem
2 - Nice, modest zem
3 - Bragpost zem
6 - Self-aware zem

zemanjaski
Tire Aficionado

Postby zemanjaski » Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:49 am

Wow, Rezombad has been very quiet. Talk son.
1 - Drunk, surly zem
2 - Nice, modest zem
3 - Bragpost zem
6 - Self-aware zem

Jack
Tire Aficionado

Postby Jack » Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:13 am

I, for one, am really glad that z's back. LMD didn't post much, and when he did, his posts were very bland, so I was unable to get a read on him. Zem has proven that he will show the opposite behavior. If his posts start looking a lot different from the ones he made when he was kaitscralt, chances are good that he's scum. However, I wouldn't start calling him scum just because he's a bit less aggressive than he was before he got shot, since the advice Stardust gave him after he was shot may have caused him to alter his style. Also, anything that he posts that has something in common with what LMD said should be looked at extra carefully.
Sig by NBW.

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:57 am

Ptap

Zem: you dont tell me what to do.

Ill go through and reread and put some effort into this game tomorrow... maybe.
You post on dtr? Cool? Honestly, I don't know who posts there and who doesn't.
I actually read that site quite a bit but its mostly because a lot of the people I used to interact with on MTGS are over there.
It should be a privilege to post here

zemanjaski
Tire Aficionado

Postby zemanjaski » Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:19 am

@ Freedom.

Why ignore my post? No comment on any of it? There were queries in there for you. I thought you were going to be more active now?

Ask someone a question OR list who you will be willing to lynch so that the people who are trying have something to work with from you; you're not helping yet.

@ Rez. :rolleyes: your contribution so far has been terrific. Must be nice to do nothing, badly fuck up, then go back to doing nothing knowing you won't be lynched or NK'd. Can you at least try to help?
1 - Drunk, surly zem
2 - Nice, modest zem
3 - Bragpost zem
6 - Self-aware zem

DocLawless
Tire Aficionado

Postby DocLawless » Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:48 am

I resent your allegation that I misplayed.
Sorry, brah. :suckup: Maybe not misplayed, maybe "didn't handle the situation optimally"? I dunno. People yelled, you died, we felt bad. But what's done is done.

Back to my Christmas party! :cheers:

zemanjaski
Tire Aficionado

Postby zemanjaski » Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:08 am

You seem oblivious to the multiple posts were I explained why I pushed him so far.
1 - Drunk, surly zem
2 - Nice, modest zem
3 - Bragpost zem
6 - Self-aware zem

DocLawless
Tire Aficionado

Postby DocLawless » Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:18 am

No, I get why you did it. I'm just bitter about how it worked out.

Not that I think that was your fault.

zemanjaski
Tire Aficionado

Postby zemanjaski » Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:19 am

Scrubs love coming after me.

Hi Stardust!
1 - Drunk, surly zem
2 - Nice, modest zem
3 - Bragpost zem
6 - Self-aware zem

zemanjaski
Tire Aficionado

Postby zemanjaski » Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:20 am

Stardust and Pie thread MVPs.
1 - Drunk, surly zem
2 - Nice, modest zem
3 - Bragpost zem
6 - Self-aware zem

zemanjaski
Tire Aficionado

Postby zemanjaski » Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:25 am

I will not that Pie and SD put their reputations on the line calling Freedom Town. I have found Freedom's posts very scummy recently. I know I won't be able to get any support against him I'm the near future so for now ill leave it, but I want to note it clearly now so it doesn't seem to come from nowhere later. It's curious that in response to my resurrection he immediately is suspicious of me; I was also the only person he tried to do work on before I died; it's as if he finds me threatening; I was the only vocal poster not proclaiming him conf. Town; but why be so defensive when you believe you can't be lynched (that was a really shitty post FYI).

Looking forward to seeing SD's and Pie's next post and G_R too please!!
1 - Drunk, surly zem
2 - Nice, modest zem
3 - Bragpost zem
6 - Self-aware zem

Jack
Tire Aficionado

Postby Jack » Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:35 am

@ Freedom.

Why ignore my post? No comment on any of it? There were queries in there for you. I thought you were going to be more active now?

Ask someone a question OR list who you will be willing to lynch so that the people who are trying have something to work with from you; you're not helping yet.
My family wanted me to watch a movie with them, so I didn't have time to make a good, thoughtful reply to your post. I'll hopefully get to your questions tomorrow, if I can find time. Teachers love to make everything due the week before Christmas break. I'm not trying to dodge your questions with this post as well, I'm just making an excuse to calm you down so that I don't find this huge case against me next
time I check the thread.
Sig by NBW.

zemanjaski
Tire Aficionado

Postby zemanjaski » Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:39 am

Like I said, you won't be the lynch toDay.

Who are you willing to lynch? If you're going to be passive for the next week at least give me something to work with.
1 - Drunk, surly zem
2 - Nice, modest zem
3 - Bragpost zem
6 - Self-aware zem

InflatablePie

Postby InflatablePie » Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 am

Does anyone else realize how fucked it is that a daykilled player got to replace back into a game? Anyone?

Like, independent of alignment here, this shit is not cool. I know we're low on mafia players, but... No.
If you don't know how to lie, then how do you know if you're being lied to?

The answer? Use a gun. And if that don't work... use more gun.

zemanjaski
Tire Aficionado

Postby zemanjaski » Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:08 am

This might be the only way for me to make it past Day 1 :(
1 - Drunk, surly zem
2 - Nice, modest zem
3 - Bragpost zem
6 - Self-aware zem

InflatablePie

Postby InflatablePie » Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:08 am

This either confirms rezzy as town, or the mod just significantly fucked over the scumteam.

Here, better players have explained better than I'm trying to.

InflatablePie

Postby InflatablePie » Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:09 am

zemanjaski
Tire Aficionado

Postby zemanjaski » Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:17 am

This either confirms rezzy as town, or the mod just significantly fucked over the scumteam.

I had to really think about this, but yeah, I see what you mean.
1 - Drunk, surly zem
2 - Nice, modest zem
3 - Bragpost zem
6 - Self-aware zem

InflatablePie

Postby InflatablePie » Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:19 am

I mean, no offense Z, you're a cool guy, but Suga didn't even wait for another player to replace in. It's not like we were looking for a week for a replacement or anything.

This is just insulting to me. And I'm town; you think I'd be happy with the balance shift caused by this.

[pedit] I mean, it doesn't confirm rezzy but it certainly fucks the scumteam if he's scum, so by doing this, we just have to assume he's confirmed town now or else Suga is a dick for rezzing a player they wanted dead.

And now that you've posted, we can't exactly undo this.

InflatablePie

Postby InflatablePie » Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:20 am

blargh.

zemanjaski
Tire Aficionado

Postby zemanjaski » Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:21 am

Yeah, completely fucks scum team if he were scum uggggh. Things you don't think about when you're a noob :(

No offence taken.
1 - Drunk, surly zem
2 - Nice, modest zem
3 - Bragpost zem
6 - Self-aware zem

zemanjaski
Tire Aficionado

Postby zemanjaski » Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:22 am

I realised I got my spoiler tags wrong, the last one for SD is for you Pie.
1 - Drunk, surly zem
2 - Nice, modest zem
3 - Bragpost zem
6 - Self-aware zem

InflatablePie

Postby InflatablePie » Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:24 am

I'm also not trying to insult/offend Suga here, I'm sure he didn't realize the repercussions either.

imopen2
Tire Aficionado

Postby imopen2 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:39 am

oh, hi zem :hi:

I didn't think much of you replacing back in since we've had that happen a couple times in other games I've been in, granted, it was after more than a day or two search but :shrug: idk if replacing you out again is allowed at this point? or even if there is someone to replace in for you?

regardless, glad to have you back. as long as you keep posting those long walls ;)

oh yea, I was supposed to go over pie and G_R today, that didn't happen...i'll try to do it tomorrow.

zem, I will answer your question at that time but the short answer is that yes, I have noticed ham's lack of content in his posts, and it struck me as odd that he answered
wraith's question, and not any other ones. rcw seems really busy. I mean finals week in law school has got to suck. I know, I edit law textbooks :/ those things are ridiculous. i'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt toDay.
Kijin Zabuza: My pokemon cards bring the boys to the yard
Kijin Zabuza: And they're like, "Oh **** he has cards"
TwinBGenerationX: damn right
TwinBGenerationX: I wanna trade cards I could trade you, BUT NOT MY CHARIZARD!

zemanjaski
Tire Aficionado

Postby zemanjaski » Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:44 am

If I had to study law again .... :/

Never again :(

We'll chat tomorrow then :)
1 - Drunk, surly zem
2 - Nice, modest zem
3 - Bragpost zem
6 - Self-aware zem

Wraith223
Tire Aficionado

Postby Wraith223 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:25 pm

Since you did not give a "back to the game" ending as I do when just giving a play time/point of reference update. I will assume that you are upset cause your scum team has to re-target Zem.

It's like you posted without thinking that through. :shrug:

Who cares if Zem replaced LMD. It's not as if LMD posted anything of quality in "this" game.

@Zem. Ham is generally a quiet to neutral poster in
general. He has passive writing skills and writes very little. He does write with a purpose though. A deviation would have caught my attention. That being said, I do see your point regarding his very controlled posts here. He did say that he would answer questions if asked, but that puts the ball in your court. I mentioned this earlier. So far, I put these folks in my scum pile:

InflateablePie, Rcw., Freedom, and Ham (weak candidate though).

I am bothered that Stardust thinks that certain players must not be killed till day 3-4. My gut says that scum tactics to gain higher "trust" (stardust used word) for the long game approach. I don't feel good about that set up. Not in the slightest. The people Stardust says must not be killed are not corresponding with him to show any unification of ideas, thus it seems cabal in nature. Had more time to think about this agenda that no one seems to notice or are just keeping quiet about it (actually given my Stardust but the word "agenda" is
not used).
Author of Gunning for Tactical/Practical - http://diestoremoval.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=2103
Current Decks
You drive badass things.
Xenphire Sig.

InflatablePie

Postby InflatablePie » Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:00 pm

Wraith, you're hilariously wrong and tunneling (tunnel-vision, focusing on one person without being able to see any other logic). It's not that Zem replacing LMD is bad because of LMD, but Z replacing anyone is bad because the game's balance has shifted. What if a player gets nightkilled because the scum want them dead and (s)he gets to replace back in? It's not fair. I'd honestly replace out, but I know the site is light on players so I'll continue playing. Plus, wanting to improve my towngame and all that jazz.

I'm going to try my best to read Z as LMD's slot, which is also difficult as hell now, so he's still on the chopping block.
I am bothered that Stardust thinks that certain players must not be killed till day 3-4. My gut says that scum tactics to gain higher "trust" (stardust used word) for the long game approach. I don't feel good about that set up. Not in the slightest. The
people Stardust says must not be killed are not corresponding with him to show any unification of ideas, thus it seems cabal in nature. Had more time to think about this agenda that no one seems to notice or are just keeping quiet about it (actually given my Stardust but the word "agenda" is not used).
rezombad is not being lynched because he's mod-confirmed-town at this point (before that, scum don't usually have daykills, so he's town anyway). Freedom and Doc are not being lynched because they are exhibiting "town-tells" out the ass. Doc is being very proactive, freedom's "slip" and reaction to it actually clears him. They are not being lynched. Stardust is not being lynched because she's also townie as fuck, although if I get bored enough I might take a deeper look at her out of 1% paranoia 99% curiosity. I'm not getting lynched because I'm townie as fuck (you disagree), and you aren't getting lynched for similar reasons to Freedom and Doc: newbie
town-tells (although at times I'm disagreeing...). Regardless, these reads seem to be majority-held as far as I've seen.

This leaves that group of 5 (ham, rcw, LMD, GR, imopen). Assuming 3 scum, as always, it's 8:3 right now. Mislynch makes it 6:3, ML makes it 4:3. Now there's three scum left if we've only been lynching from that list, and three players left. Is it possible we're wrong about all 3 scum being in this list? Yes. Is this still the best odds for us at the moment? Yep.

InflatablePie

Postby InflatablePie » Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:01 pm

I can see why you'd think a town voting block is scummy, but look at it from the perspective of taking reads that most of the players think are town, and ruling lynchables out by process of elimination. It's a townie move.

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:11 pm

Wraith. You're not getting this. I am not going to make it to the end game. I will be night killed at some point. If I'm not, then you can talk about lynching me. Either way, I'll flip town. When I do, then you can trust me. Make sense? I need to write this stuff now because I won't be able to once I'm dead. And once I'm dead, you guys need to not lynch certain players that I all but know are town. Not "don't lynch until Day 4", just don't lynch, period. I'm not asking you to trust me now - whether you do or not is up to you. What I am asking you is to trust my townie corpse.

I agree with Pie that Suga should have tried harder to find a new replacement. Glad to see Z back, especially since he appears to be town again, but that should have been a last resort.
҉

Wraith223
Tire Aficionado

Postby Wraith223 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:13 pm

@InflateablePie, I appreciate you still talking with me, but find your "holier than thou" attitude of being right tiresome. I get you find that I am nub at this game, but your posts lead to me to conclude that you place to much trust in other's "towny responses" and assume people can't just lie.

Just because someone is not talking at the levels we are does not mean they are scum.
Current Decks
You drive badass things.
Xenphire Sig.

Wraith223
Tire Aficionado

Postby Wraith223 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:20 pm

Wraith. You're not getting this. I am not going to make it to the end game. I will be night killed at some point. If I'm not, then you can talk about lynching me. Either way, I'll flip town. When I do, then you can trust me. Make sense? I need to write this stuff now because I won't be able to once I'm dead. And once I'm dead, you guys need to not lynch certain players that I all but know are town. Not "don't lynch until Day 4", just don't lynch, period. I'm not asking you to trust me now - whether you do or not is up to you. What I am asking you is to trust my townie corpse.

I agree with Pie that Suga should have tried harder to find a new replacement. Glad to see Z back, especially since he appears to be town again, but that should
have been a last resort.

You are making assumptions and jumping to conclusions. If this plan/last will and testament you have is correct; why haven't you cast a vote then? Why isn't InflatablePie not voting with you (he is after G_R, but you say no)? I am listening and not picking a fight with you. Although, the lack of a coalition among any player right now is strange to me. It is as if everyone is waiting on you to make a game changing call to vote. :shrug:
Current Decks
You drive badass things.
Xenphire Sig.

InflatablePie

Postby InflatablePie » Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:22 pm

@InflateablePie, I appreciate you still talking with me, but find your "holier than thou" attitude of being right tiresome. I get you find that I am nub at this game, but your posts lead to me to conclude that you place to much trust in other's "towny responses" and assume people can't just lie.

Just because someone is not talking at the levels we are does not mean they are scum.
Sorry, if it makes you feel better I'm posting as such because you think I'm scum and you're wrong. Not trying to be condescending, but it can come off that way.

Wraith223
Tire Aficionado

Postby Wraith223 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:23 pm

Sorry, if it makes you feel better I'm posting as such because you think I'm scum and you're wrong. Not trying to be condescending, but it can
come off that way.
Gotcha ;-)
Current Decks
You drive badass things.
Xenphire Sig.

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:29 pm

A town tell has nothing to do with lying, Wraith. It's a behaviour or mindset that is extremely difficult to fake. My reads are not assumptions, they are based on evidence. Also, I am voting, for rcwraspy. I would also be willing to vote imopen. GR very well may be scum, but I can't read him, so I'm ignoring that option for the time being.

imopen! Why did you say that my "looking into" Pie seemed like I thought he was scum? I just reread it and I call him town more often than I call him scum. I feel like you're twisting what I was shooting for into something it's not.

Pie! Why didn't you tell me you're town repeatedly like I asked you to in me read through post?

Missed other stuff I think. Tomorrow.
҉

Wraith223
Tire Aficionado

Postby Wraith223 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:39 pm

A town tell has nothing to do with lying, Wraith. It's a behaviour or mindset that is extremely difficult to fake. My reads are not assumptions, they are based on evidence. Also, I am voting, for rcwraspy. I would also be willing to vote imopen. GR very well may be scum, but I can't read him, so I'm ignoring that option for the time being.

imopen! Why did you say that my "looking into" Pie seemed like I thought he was scum? I just reread it and I call him town more often than I call him scum. I feel like you're twisting what I was shooting for into something it's not.

Pie! Why didn't you tell me you're town repeatedly like I asked you to in me read through post?

Missed other stuff I think. Tomorrow.
Ok,
fine with me. I unvote InflateablePie and Vote rcwaspy
Current Decks
You drive badass things.
Xenphire Sig.

Return to “Completed Games”