Fire and Ice Mafia - Game Over!

Moderators: Stardust, Manders

rezombad
Tire Aficionado
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)

Postby rezombad » Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:33 pm

I think scum is fairly active this game and I think they're likely voting each other.
It's interesting that you keep forgetting to mention CM in your lists even though you have him as:
CM's probably 5th or 6th on my scumwatch list.
I assume the others are ignoring you.
I read them, but usually I dismiss most of his posts because they are 80% babble, I think he's town though.
You post on dtr? Cool? Honestly, I don't know who posts there and who doesn't.
I actually read that site quite a bit but its mostly because a lot of the people I used to interact with on MTGS are over there.
It should be a privilege to post here

Kazekirimaru
Tire Aficionado

Postby Kazekirimaru » Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:56 pm

Vote Count 10!
I'm Captain Basch!

Stardust (0)
freedom (5) - Captain Murphy, Void, (G_R), Manders, rcwraspy
rcwraspy (0)
zemanjaski (2) - imopen2, freedom
Void (0)
Wraith223 (0)
Fate (0)
Captain Murphy (0)
DroppinSuga (0)
Manders (0)
rezombad (0)
(G_R) (0)
imopen2 (4) - Wraith223, zemanjaski, Fate, DroppinSuga

Not Voting (2) - rezombad, Stardust

With 13 alive, it is 7 to lynch.

Deadline is: 30 January, 2014 11:59PM EST

Link
Tire Aficionado

Postby Link » Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:15 am

at a mafia meet ironically /lurk

Manders
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Manders » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:19 am

I don't have time to post a big, huge post right now, but I will say this:

Wraith, it is not a contradiction because imopen2 NEVER voted CM for doc hunting. And I STILL don't see how you can misrep "discuss doc targets" as "wanting to hunt the doc down." If you can explain that, it'd be lovely.
Don't hate me 'cause I'm cuter than you are! - :mh:

Wraith223
Tire Aficionado

Postby Wraith223 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:03 pm

Wraith, it is not a contradiction because imopen2 NEVER voted CM for doc hunting (Wrong, See post 113). And I STILL don't see how you can misrep "discuss doc targets" as "wanting to hunt the doc down." If you can explain that, it'd be lovely.
Post 113
Unvote
Vote: Murphy
Fishing for the doc target is a big no no in this setup. You're a much better player than that, Murphy.

Post 102
unvote
I think the important thing is not to getting too bogged down in silly things like a trap card comment of stardust being a cheeky joker claiming cop. I think finding connections between players is going to be key.
nI think there needs to be a discussion closer to the end of the day deciding the 3 best doc choices so it isn't plundered on one of the 4 scum or someone who might not be supporting the town.

Looking these posts backwards and in correct order shows you are not reading the posts, Lying to throw everyone off course, or in the scum team with Iamopen2.
From Manders-
And I STILL don't see how you can misrep "discuss doc targets" as "wanting to hunt the doc down." If you can explain that, it'd be lovely.
Not sure what you want her as doing one action leads to another for scum to benefit. It a similar action to discussing who is in witness protection among the whole justice system for everyone to hear. Not bright and still a great danger to those in witness protection. Thus even discussing Doc targets is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. I think you need to reread my posts on Iamopen2 and refine your questions.
Author of Gunning for Tactical/Practical - http://diestoremoval.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=2103
Current Decks
Commander- Kaalia (Dega) and Nekusar (Grixis)
Modern- UB Faeries and Splinter Twin
Standard- Mono-black Devotion
You drive badass things.
Xenphire Sig.

Jack
Tire Aficionado

Postby Jack » Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:18 pm

Thus even discussing Doc targets is the dumbest thing I have ever heard.
Are you just getting this now? This is the entire reason why Murphy earned himself (I think) three votes. His comment implied this, not doc hunting.
Sig by NBW.

Manders
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Manders » Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:26 pm

Before I start, how many games have you played Wraith?
Captain Murphy seems to be minimizing my read and coming to the aid
of G_R. Hmmmmmm. Manders is on to something. :sherlock:
How is he minimizing your read?
You took to long to respond to this. He found the silly trap card thing from Zem a misread cause I forgot about pre-game BS. This was already fleshed out.
Firstly, don't attack me for being gone. I told you guys my activity would be spotty, but I'm still here. Shit may be late, but it's not irrelevant. :shrug: So far I am not impressed.
:sleep:
Secondly, you say CM was minimizing your read of GR. Then, in your next post, you state CM's doc hunting. Where did you get that from? The only thing I see was where imopen2 said CM's wanting to fish for the doc target. How did you read that so incorrectly?
I think there needs to be a discussion closer to the end of the day deciding the 3 best doc choices so it isn't plundered on one of the 4 scum or someone who might not be supporting the town.
That's where I got that from in post 102, and in post 107 you vote for C.M. as well. I saw it as Doc hunting. C.M. reminded me that G_R had made previous arrangements to fight with Stardust in the sign up section. Why are you lost on this?
This I commented on, but look at what CM said again, then tell me how you got "I want to hunt the doc" out of that.
What a poor notion to event present.
What's the poor notion?
Where did you this? I remember saying it, but can't find it. Give me the post number please.
You see, in my post (and right above the last response) where your name is blue? Click on it. It's a link. Thanks, I did not realize you could click that. Ok....I say it is a poor notion for C.M. to even present the idea of doc hunting. Could not have been any clearer.
Ah, upon looking again, it's that you went on to talk about voting, then said that. It threw me off. I don't know why you're being so rude about it, though.
Captain Murphy has lynched himself in my view. Still waiting for G_R to respond.
This doesn't mesh. If you're so sure about Murphy, why aren't you voting him? Why MUST GR respond before you can/will do so?
I was sure about C.P., but he is very hard to read with the shield of sarcasm. He is aggressive and plays gambits. The comment caught a few in his web, thus I am not sure it was scum post or a well played gambit to catch scum. I just don't know. My gut responded to Iamopen2's contradiction in his rationality followed with a vote. I could not ignore that as it is serious deviation from normal character. You raise a good point about how I should be after C.P., but I prefer to go after big scum posts as Iamopen2 threw out there. Catching him in the contradiction was stronger to me as we have 2 scum teams. It is hard to catch Iamopen2 in a lie or contradiction in last game I played with him, thus I went for it when I saw it. The big reason why I am putting C.P.
on the back burner is that he is very sarcastic and I find he may still be poking Stardust on the doc claim.
This doesn't answer my question at all, dude. imopen2 hadn't even made his "SUPER SCUMMY POST" at that time, so he has nothing to do with this question. I'll try again.

You voted GR for the doc thing with Stardust. Then you got suspicious of CM. So suspicious, that you seemed absolutely sure he was scum, whereas you were only waiting for a response from GR, but everyone else had already explained it pretty much, yet you continued to wait for GR instead of voting for CM. Then, when he (CM) did post again, he didn't say anything to show that he wasn't serious about his proposal, yet you backed off immediately. None of this makes sense to me from a Town PoV. Can you explain it to me?
OMFG, dude, there was NO CONTRADICTION on imopen2's part. He's explained why this is the case several times, and you seem to be
simply ignoring the logic he's shown you. Please, for the love of God, go find one of the posts he made explaining why this wasn't a contradiction, quote it, and explain to me why his logic is flawed and it WAS a contradiction. I would love to see that.
I think you are in league with Iamopen2 and it is sad to have to carry that boat anchor. In Post 113, He votes C.M. for Doc hunting. Fate and Zem team up to pick apart Freedom with a votes (post 137 and 142). In post 150 he finds freedom and C.M. saying the wrong thing for town. He further attacks Zem for it with a vote. Why vote C.M. with a clear explanation and switch later on with vote that and rational that it is ok that freedom and C.M. just said anti-town posts. You can't have swing both ways and raise my suspicions. Why is everyone ignoring that?
Everyone's ignoring it because IT NEVER HAPPENED. He NEVER voted CM for doc hunting. He voted him for wanting to direct the doctor. Two
totally different things. Other than that, the rest is unrelated. Hell, just from reading that description you wrote? I still don't get what you're fucking talking about with a contradiction. The only reason I spoke up is because I was sick of you talking about it and thought MAYBE you'd realize your mistake and get the fuck over it if someone else told you you read it wrong. Apparently not.
My general Rule is that I don't bandwagons as they lynch often without evidence. I have hard/excellent evidence against Iamopen2 and am presenting my findings to group for evaluation.

PLEASE EVALUATE Iamopen2's posts: 113 and 150. Thoughts? Opinions?
You're scum with Freedom.
Why? I find my evidence was sufficient for asking for evaluation and support. Why does this read
scum to you If I ask for those instead of demand them as others do? My distaste for poor rational bandwagons is known, but I noted that, presented my findings, and asked for support. Now why do you place me with Freedom? My first game with Freedom showed that he plays devils advocate alot and poor inferences in rationality which appear scum. He rolled town when the game ended. He is another player I am putting on the back burner for now as Iamopen2 is a stronger scum than C.P. or freedom at the moment. Please give me a well thought out post as to why I am scum, because I am solid town.
Oh, I don't think you're scum for having evidence against CM. I started the damn wagon on him. I think you are scum because you're playing like scum. A case on you won't benefit anyone but you Today, though, so that's not happening.
We all saw C.M.'s scummy post, but my evidence was against Iamopen2 not C.M. as it would be redundant. How am I playing like scum?
Try to flex those deductive muscles and tell me why. Your strong need to defend Iamopen2 is disturbing my gut.
I've already told you more than I should for Today. You will have to wait until Tomorrow since no one else is interested in going after you and it's too late/I don't have the time to try a new wagon now.
Why am I scum to you(still no reason given)? Why is freedom the better choice? Why is Zem third?
Because I said so. It's my list. A list without explanation is hiding something from town. You are strong player the others are willing to follow or not piss off. No one is above scrutiny in my view. Please explain or sit in scummy water.
I think I'll stay in scummy water.
Why are you so worried about me thinking you're scum? Cause I don't understand why. The reasons explain your standings and associations for town to hunt
scum. If you find me scum; the town would like to know why for the campaign against 2 scum teams.
The Town doesn't seem to give a hairy rat's ass why I think you're scum since no one else has asked me anything or even discussed it with me. So, no, I'll keep my reasons to myself for now on. It's good enough that they know who I suspect. When I die and flip Town, the other Townies will know to look into who I suspected.
At this point, you have only given association calls (scum buddy), odd commentary (see responses to Stardust), conversation starters with DroppinSuga, and requests for more content from others. You NEED to post more and give reasoned reads on your scum picks as well.
Don't tell me what I NEED to do. I NEED to play the fucking game, which I'm doing. I thought the experienced players would post better reads and complete, fleshed out reasons votes for town. Instead I find
children poking each other with emotional attitudes. At least Zem explains himself and he can barely do that on FoS. WTH? Hiding the ball from town with explained reads does nothing for town. If you play this way; what a waste for town. Unless you are in Iamopen2's scum team. Freedom does play oddy-poorly with responses cause he does not want to lynch town. Thus I am not seeing in league with Iamopen2 anymore. You are looking more like the accomplice now.
Yeah, you obviously haven't played a lot of mafia. The best players I know out there rarely give reasons for their suspicions. Some NEVER do cases. I will do cases, but not on the first Day. Pointless.
Lastly, Why did you tell DroppinSuge this: "Because more discussion could help scum, duh. Why keep talking if everything's decided?" It goes against your commentary and vote movement. DroppinSuga was responding to the Iamopen2 votes, not freedom. That statement from you was
admission that you might agree with Iamopen2 as being scum. Very strange.
1) I told him that because it's true. So why defend Iamopen2 so verdantly if it is true?
Am I "verdently" defending him? I was pretty sure I've only said, "Hey, let's hold off on that. I'd like to see more from him." Yeah, something along those lines. :rolleyes:
2) I didn't say I look forward to his contributions before this Day ended, did I? This is a misdirection question as NO one interpreted that. Try again.
Obviously you did. You said it didn't make sense to tell him I look forward to his contributions, then proceed to tell him he should NOT wait for more discussion, if the decision's made, go for it. I'm telling you it does because I LOOK FORWARD TO
HIS CONTRIBUTIONS. PERIOD. WHENEVER THEY HAPPEN.
3) At the time his post was made that I responded to, it seemed pretty clear imopen2 was the lynch target, and he agreed and had voted him, but then decided not to because we needed more discussion. You should have lead with this grain of truth instead of number 1 question. Unfortunately, it the grain of truthe sales pitch to throw the weak minded off. Why did you per-sue this further? He must be ripe in your eyes for picking apart. Very strange.
I thought people would just get that was what I was saying. Others did. EXCUSE ME that you misread what I was saying.
Let me show you something. THIS IS FOR EVERYONE WHO AGREES THAT MORE DISCUSSION IS ALWAYS NEEDED.

Kaizers Mafia

The guys found scum
off his first post around post 10 or so. (indomitablebug is the scum in question.) We lynched him very quickly, caught scum, and eventually won the game. It is NOT always better to have discussion. The scum learned nothing about the Town D1, and it absolutely helped the Town. If that is the case here; why defend Iamopen2 with little or rational explinations besides "he explained it"? I want your explanation as his is tainted.
Ok. I gave it to you. Now tell me how it was a contradiction. Show your work.
Post your case now since a few of us agree that Zem is scum
Terrible idea. Huh? O...K not seeing the point of this?
*sigh*
Apparently I have to spell it out for you.
If you suspect
someone of scum based on little tells they're doing, it's best NOT to tell them because, then, they'll stop doing it.
*GASP*
Shocking. I know.

The rest is just you responding to shit that wasn't even directed to you, so I'm going to ignore it. I did read it, but it'll get no response.
Because if I post my case at this moment, it's just going to draw focus away from you, who should stay our target for today. Hence why I'm going to case Z tomorrow.
It also gives you the ability to tailor your case to whether I flip town or scum (I'm flipping town but if you are scum you know that already). I'd rather you get your stance out there with
as little info as possible so you can't backtrack.
MINDSET TELL!!

There's two scum teams. imopen2 forgot about that because he's Town and, really, there's just one scum to all. There's 4 scum we have to kill, we don't care what team they're on, we have to kill them.

More and more sure he's Town, guys. How could you forget that? You should be screaming how "stupid" a statement it is to say that. Not knowing the rules hurts town. DroppinSuga has not deviated from his normal strategy. I find his delayed read stupid but it appears he is playing a small gambit. Still a null read from him. Iamopen2 has said many times he is disinterested in the game and apparently does not read the rules. How could you believe that crap? Scum has to fake it to the end. Why can't you of all people see that?
Who said I forgot it? I was showing evidence of him being Town.
And, no, I'm not going to scream that it's a stupid
statement to make. I don't sit here telling myself "I gotta find the two Scum teams." I don't think about there being 2 teams. There's just scum. It's something completely natural. What he said reads as completely sincere to me and lends credence to my theory that he's Town. Period. Agree or disagree, but that's how I think of it.
Town Slip? :confused: Thought we were looking for scum slips? I can see the reverse being useful, but looking for town in a player that is being evaluated can lead you astray. Just agreeing with Stardust to make yourself look town or the top player is noticeable. Iamopen2 is an excellent scum player. DON'T TRUST THE HOLY DEER!
Town slips can tell you just as much as scum slips. Playing Mafia is all about reading players' intents. Seeing their mindset. It's much more mind-intensive than a lot of people realize.
n
I don't have time for a full case on Zem at this time, but it pretty much starts and ends with the fact that his cases are super weak. He's been basically grasping at straws this entire game and that's not like him. I would fully support a lynch of Zem today if people were so inclined, but I'll try to post a full case on him tonight. If you refer to I believe it was imopen's post earlier on page 10, you'll see him posting about Zem in much the same fashion and I believe it's something that we need to look at. If not during this day phase, than definitely tomorrow.
He can wait until Tomorrow. Two possible targets 5 days til deadline is plenty.
And I keep
dying they don't make sense because THEY DON'T MAKE SENSE. I'm one of several people that can't understand what you are trying to say with your gibberish. I assume the others are ignoring you.
I already quoted the place where you said that, in my post 426
@everyone else, are you guys really ignoring me now and find my reads that confusing? :confused: :frown:
I can't tell if haters are scum or just assholes. My goal is not hide the ball as some do and present
everything I have to help town. If you don't understand my reads; ask more specific questions and I will try harder. :smileup:
I'm not ignoring him, but yes, Wraith. Your posts are very hard to read. Not that we can't understand your reads. We, literally, can't understand what you're saying sometimes. You throw words in where they don't belong and it's very distracting.

Is English your first language?
Town-
Zem- nothing in his play style has changed, and he is scum hunting to me. Need others to role scum for me to get a better read.
Void- Attitude is very nice and is putting more content the boards, is getting more involved with town discussion.
Rcwraspy- posts with lots of well thought out questions, questions
everyone
Null (big pile)
Rezombad- lurking bad/no read, need more evidence
Freedom-could be playing devil's advocate poorly or is really good at scum. (very close to throwing him in scum pile)
Stardust- I don't care for claims that cannot be confirmed. (very close to throwing in scum pile for claims)
Captain Murphy- Plays gambits with the Doc hunting, has the shield of sarcasm. Not sure right now.
G_R- just has not posted anything lately that is not a summery, lurks, seems go against the grain with every vote.
DroppinSuga- Has not had any deviations from play styles, lurks somewhat, posts without significant reads. Seems to avoid Manders)
Scum
Fate- lurks, asks for votes with little or no rationality, Has not contributed any reads for town, bandwagon votes.
Manders- Lurks BAD, Defends Iamopen2 strongly with just far reaching "town slip" arguments, her targeting of DroppinSuga seems disingenuous.
Iamopen2- My strongest scum find, Contradictions, claims disinterest in game but still
plays, Claims to not know there are 2 scum teams, Snipes at anything to disprove my claims.
Wow. Just wow.

Wraith, it is not a contradiction because imopen2 NEVER voted CM for doc hunting (Wrong, See post 113). And I STILL don't see how you can misrep "discuss doc targets" as "wanting to hunt the doc down." If you can explain that, it'd be lovely.
Post 113
Unvote
Fishing for the doc target is a big no no in this setup. You're a much better player than that, Murphy.

Post 102
unvote
I think the important thing is not to getting too bogged down in silly things like a trap card comment of stardust being a cheeky joker
claiming cop. I think finding connections between players is going to be key.
I think there needs to be a discussion closer to the end of the day deciding the 3 best doc choices so it isn't plundered on one of the 4 scum or someone who might not be supporting the town.

Looking these posts backwards and in correct order shows you are not reading the posts, Lying to throw everyone off course, or in the scum team with Iamopen2.
From Manders-
And I STILL don't see how you can misrep "discuss doc targets" as "wanting to hunt the doc down." If you can explain that, it'd be lovely.
Not sure what you want her as doing one action leads to another for scum to benefit. It a similar action to discussing who is in witness protection among the whole justice system for everyone to hear. Not bright and still a great danger to those in witness protection. Thus even discussing Doc targets is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. I think you need to reread my posts
on Iamopen2 and refine your questions.
Scroll up in this post and find this sentence:
" In Post 113, He votes C.M. for Doc hunting. "

Who said that?

And you can take your snark and shove it up your ass. I'm aware of why CM's proposal is a bad idea. Again...I STARTED THE WAGON ON HIM FOR IT.

imopen2
Tire Aficionado

Postby imopen2 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:25 pm

Yay! I love when manders and I are on the same team. :)
Kijin Zabuza: My pokemon cards bring the boys to the yard
Kijin Zabuza: And they're like, "Oh **** he has cards"
TwinBGenerationX: damn right
TwinBGenerationX: I wanna trade cards I could trade you, BUT NOT MY CHARIZARD!

Wraith223
Tire Aficionado

Postby Wraith223 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:51 pm

Before I start, how many games have you played Wraith? 4 Including this one. Please don't start the "I have experience crap cause you could be scum trying to lead us astray.
Captain Murphy seems to be minimizing my read and coming to the aid of G_R. Hmmmmmm. Manders is on to something. :sherlock:
How is he minimizing your read?
You took to long to respond to this. He found the silly trap card thing from Zem a misread cause I forgot about pre-game BS. This was already fleshed out.
Firstly, don't attack me for being gone. I told you guys my activity would be spotty, but I'm still here. Shit may be late, but it's not irrelevant. So far I am not impressed.
:sleep:
:stubborn:
Secondly, you say CM was minimizing your read of GR. Then, in your next post, you state CM's doc hunting. Where did you get that from? The only thing I see was where imopen2 said CM's wanting to fish for the doc target. How did you read that so incorrectly?
That's where I got that from in post 102, and in post 107
you vote for C.M. as well. I saw it as Doc hunting. C.M. reminded me that G_R had made previous arrangements to fight with Stardust in the sign up section. Why are you lost on this?
This I commented on, but look at what CM said again, then tell me how you got "I want to hunt the doc" out of that.
The first post C.M. had on Doc hunting is what matters as it was freely given without request or question. He fucked up, but he also caught many in the tar baby that followed.
What a poor notion to event present.
What's the poor notion?
Where did you this? I remember saying it, but can't find it. Give me the post number please.
You see, in my post (and
right above the last response) where your name is blue? Click on it. It's a link. Thanks, I did not realize you could click that. Ok....I say it is a poor notion for C.M. to even present the idea of doc hunting. Could not have been any clearer.
Ah, upon looking again, it's that you went on to talk about voting, then said that. It threw me off. I don't know why you're being so rude about it, though.
If looked rude, forgive me as typing looses context. Although, I tend to write directly and without sarcasm, thus you should have interpreted the "Poor Notion" as its literal terms.
Captain Murphy has lynched himself in my view. Still waiting for G_R to respond.
This doesn't mesh. If youre so sure about Murphy, why aren't you voting him? Why MUST GR respond before you can/will do so?
I was sure about C.P., but he is very hard to read with the shield of sarcasm. He is aggressive and plays gambits. The comment caught a few in his web, thus I am not sure it was scum post or a well played gambit to catch scum. I just don't know. My gut responded to Iamopen2's contradiction in his rationality followed with a vote. I could not ignore that as it is serious deviation from normal character. You raise a good point about how I should be after C.P., but I prefer to go after big scum posts as Iamopen2 threw out there. Catching him in the contradiction was stronger to me as we have 2 scum teams. It is hard to catch Iamopen2 in a lie or contradiction in last game I played with him, thus I went for it when I saw it. The big reason why I am putting C.P. on the back burner is that he is very sarcastic and I find he may still be poking Stardust on the doc claim.
This doesn't answer my question at all, dude. imopen2 hadn't even made his "SUPER SCUMMY POST" at that time, so he has nothing to do with this question. I'll try again.

You voted GR for the doc thing with Stardust. Then you got suspicious of CM. So suspicious, that you seemed absolutely sure he was scum, whereas you were only waiting for a response from GR, but everyone else had already explained it pretty much, yet you continued to wait for GR instead of voting for CM. Then, when he (CM) did post again, he didn't say anything to show that he wasn't serious about his proposal, yet you backed off immediately. None of this makes sense to me from a Town PoV. Can you explain it to me?
I voted G_R cause he was playing some stupid agreement with Stardust to poke at each other day one for who was the doc (only among them). I forgot that from the sign ups page and pursued a vote. Others reminded me of said agreement and I backed off. Did
you read the sign ups pages?

OMFG, dude, there was NO CONTRADICTION on imopen2's part. He's explained why this is the case several times, and you seem to be simply ignoring the logic he's shown you. Please, for the love of God, go find one of the posts he made explaining why this wasn't a contradiction, quote it, and explain to me why his logic is flawed and it WAS a contradiction. I would love to see that.
I think you are in league with Iamopen2 and it is sad to have to carry that boat anchor. In Post 113, He votes C.M. for Doc hunting. Fate and Zem team up to pick apart Freedom with a votes (post 137 and 142). In post 150 he finds freedom and C.M. saying the wrong thing for town. He further attacks Zem for it with a vote. Why vote C.M. with a clear explanation and switch later on with vote that and rational that it is ok that freedom and C.M. just said anti-town posts. You can't have swing both ways and raise my suspicions. Why is
everyone ignoring that?
Everyone's ignoring it because IT NEVER HAPPENED. He NEVER voted CM for doc hunting. He voted him for wanting to direct the doctor. Two totally different things. Other than that, the rest is unrelated. Hell, just from reading that description you wrote? I still don't get what you're fucking talking about with a contradiction. The only reason I spoke up is because I was sick of you talking about it and thought MAYBE you'd realize your mistake and get the fuck over it if someone else told you you read it wrong. Apparently not.
I layed out the evidence from post 102, 113, and 150. If you cannot see the issue here; your experience in playing mafia is lost on me. There are a few still voting for Iamopen2, thus there are some that might agree with me.
My general Rule is that I don't bandwagons as they lynch often without evidence. I have hard/excellent evidence against Iamopen2 and am presenting my findings to group for evaluation.

PLEASE EVALUATE Iamopen2's posts: 113 and 150. Thoughts? Opinions?
You're scum with Freedom.
Why? I find my evidence was sufficient for asking for evaluation and support. Why does this read scum to you If I ask for those instead of demand them as others do? My distaste for poor rational bandwagons is known, but I noted that, presented my findings, and asked for support. Now why do you place me with Freedom? My first game with Freedom showed that he plays devils advocate alot and poor inferences in rationality which appear scum. He rolled town when the game ended. He is another player I am putting on the back burner for now as Iamopen2 is a stronger scum than C.P. or freedom at the moment. Please give me a well thought out post as to why I
am scum, because I am solid town.
Oh, I don't think you're scum for having evidence against CM. I started the damn wagon on him. I think you are scum because you're playing like scum. A case on you won't benefit anyone but you Today, though, so that's not happening.
We all saw C.M.'s scummy post, but my evidence was against Iamopen2 not C.M. as it would be redundant. How am I playing like scum? Try to flex those deductive muscles and tell me why. Your strong need to defend Iamopen2 is disturbing my gut.
I've already told you more than I should for Today. You will have to wait until Tomorrow since no one else is interested in going after you and it's too late/I don't have the time to try a new wagon now.
Why am I scum to you(still no reason given)? Why is freedom the better choice? Why is Zem third?
Because I said so. It's my list. A list
without explanation is hiding something from town. You are strong player the others are willing to follow or not piss off. No one is above scrutiny in my view. Please explain or sit in scummy water.
I think I'll stay in scummy water.
:smileup: Go for it!
Why are you so worried about me thinking you're scum? Cause I don't understand why. The reasons explain your standings and associations for town to hunt scum. If you find me scum; the town would like to know why for the campaign against 2 scum teams.
The Town doesn't seem to give a hairy rat's ass why I think you're scum since no one else has asked me anything or even discussed it with me. So, no, I'll keep my reasons to myself for now on. It's good enough that they know who I suspect. When I die and flip Town, the other Townies will
know to look into who I suspected.
Or that you were missing the reads on Iamopen2. Scum have to fight to the end, thus that argument does not hold water.
At this point, you have only given association calls (scum buddy), odd commentary (see responses to Stardust), conversation starters with DroppinSuga, and requests for more content from others. You NEED to post more and give reasoned reads on your scum picks as well.
Don't tell me what I NEED to do. I NEED to play the fucking game, which I'm doing. I thought the experienced players would post better reads and complete, fleshed out reasons votes for town. Instead I find children poking each other with emotional attitudes. At least Zem explains himself and he can barely do that on FoS. WTH? Hiding the ball from town with explained reads does nothing for town. If you play this way; what a waste for town. Unless you are in Iamopen2's scum
team. Freedom does play oddy-poorly with responses cause he does not want to lynch town. Thus I am not seeing in league with Iamopen2 anymore. You are looking more like the accomplice now.
Yeah, you obviously haven't played a lot of mafia. The best players I know out there rarely give reasons for their suspicions. Some NEVER do cases. I will do cases, but not on the first Day. Pointless.
Play styles are their own. I prefer to to flesh out all theories. The ones they don't refuse to discuss or contradict are generally the scum.
Lastly, Why did you tell DroppinSuge this: "Because more discussion could help scum, duh. Why keep talking if everything's decided?" It goes against your commentary and vote movement. DroppinSuga was responding to the Iamopen2 votes, not freedom. That statement from you was admission that you might agree with Iamopen2 as being scum. Very strange.[/quote:
tvche6px]
1) I told him that because it's true. So why defend Iamopen2 so verdantly if it is true?
Am I "verdently" defending him? I was pretty sure I've only said, "Hey, let's hold off on that. I'd like to see more from him." Yeah, something along those lines. :rolleyes:
More hand waving. When you say "it has pretty much been decided"; I take your statement at literal truth cause it makes you break down the pointless sarcasm.
2) I didn't say I look forward to his contributions before this Day ended, did I? This is a misdirection question as NO one interpreted that. Try again.
Obviously you did. You said it didn't make sense to tell him I look forward to his contributions, then proceed to tell
him he should NOT wait for more discussion, if the decision's made, go for it. I'm telling you it does because I LOOK FORWARD TO HIS CONTRIBUTIONS. PERIOD. WHENEVER THEY HAPPEN.
Naturally, every question has an undertone. Otherwise, why say it?
3) At the time his post was made that I responded to, it seemed pretty clear imopen2 was the lynch target, and he agreed and had voted him, but then decided not to because we needed more discussion. You should have lead with this grain of truth instead of number 1 question. Unfortunately, it the grain of truthe sales pitch to throw the weak minded off. Why did you per-sue this further? He must be ripe in your eyes for picking apart. Very strange.
I thought people would just get that was what I was saying. Others did. EXCUSE ME that you misread what I was saying.
Liers and/or scum tend to give the grain of truth at the end
of statement or list to hopefully put doubters at rest. Learned that technique from interrogation lecture. Works great.

Let me show you something. THIS IS FOR EVERYONE WHO AGREES THAT MORE DISCUSSION IS ALWAYS NEEDED.

Kaizers Mafia

The guys found scum off his first post around post 10 or so. (indomitablebug is the scum in question.) We lynched him very quickly, caught scum, and eventually won the game. It is NOT always better to have discussion. The scum learned nothing about the Town D1, and it absolutely helped the Town. If that is the case here; why defend Iamopen2 with little or rational explinations besides "he explained it"? I want your explanation as his is tainted.
Ok. I gave it to you. Now tell me how it was a contradiction.
Show your work.
Some amount of info is better than a random lynch, right? And I'm not even the one that put him at L-2.
Indeed that was dumb. I will put C.M. in my scum list then, but I still like Iamopen2 better. If C.M. goes for a strong lynch movement; I will vote him.
Post your case now since a few of us agree that Zem is scum
Terrible idea. Huh? O...K not seeing the point of this?
*sigh*
Apparently I have to spell it out for you.
If you suspect someone of scum based on little tells they're doing, it's best NOT to tell them because, then, they'll stop doing it.
*GASP*
Shocking. I know.
Playstyle. I prefer to have information on scum in hand.
NOW. If the stop or ignore the challenge; you can interrogate more with greater pressure. I can't read faces in online mafia.

The rest is just you responding to shit that wasn't even directed to you, so I'm going to ignore it. I did read it, but it'll get no response.
Whatever.
Because if I post my case at this moment, it's just going to draw focus away from you, who should stay our target for today. Hence why I'm going to case Z tomorrow.
It also gives you the ability to tailor your case to whether I flip town or scum (I'm flipping town but if you are scum you know that already). I'
d rather you get your stance out there with as little info as possible so you can't backtrack.
MINDSET TELL!!

There's two scum teams. imopen2 forgot about that because he's Town and, really, there's just one scum to all. There's 4 scum we have to kill, we don't care what team they're on, we have to kill them.

More and more sure he's Town, guys. How could you forget that? You should be screaming how "stupid" a statement it is to say that. Not knowing the rules hurts town. DroppinSuga has not deviated from his normal strategy. I find his delayed read stupid but it appears he is playing a small gambit. Still a null read from him. Iamopen2 has said many times he is disinterested in the game and apparently does not read the rules. How could you believe that crap? Scum has to fake it to the end. Why can't you of all people see that?
Who said I forgot it? I was showing evidence of him being Town.
And, no, I'm
not going to scream that it's a stupid statement to make. I don't sit here telling myself "I gotta find the two Scum teams." I don't think about there being 2 teams. There's just scum. It's something completely natural. What he said reads as completely sincere to me and lends credence to my theory that he's Town. Period. Agree or disagree, but that's how I think of it.
Not taking into account for scum hunting scum as well allows for scum to act town, thus false sincerity coupled with lack of interest in game spells scum to me.
Town Slip? :confused: Thought we were looking for scum slips? I can see the reverse being useful, but looking for town in a player that is being evaluated can lead you astray. Just agreeing with Stardust to make yourself look town or the top player is noticeable. Iamopen2 is an excellent scum player. DON'T
TRUST THE HOLY DEER!
Town slips can tell you just as much as scum slips. Playing Mafia is all about reading players' intents. Seeing their mindset. It's much more mind-intensive than a lot of people realize.
Or lead you astray while looking for evidence in a tainted mindset. I have been watching Iamopen2 for well explained reasons for what he did. I got denial, Non-interest in game, claims of rules unawareness (2 scum teams), and general sniping on anyone attacking him. At least I followed through with my claims of disinterest in the game.
I don't have time for a full case on Zem at this time, but it pretty much starts and ends with the fact that his cases are super weak. He's been basically grasping at straws this entire game and that's not like him. I would
fully support a lynch of Zem today if people were so inclined, but I'll try to post a full case on him tonight. If you refer to I believe it was imopen's post earlier on page 10, you'll see him posting about Zem in much the same fashion and I believe it's something that we need to look at. If not during this day phase, than definitely tomorrow.
He can wait until Tomorrow. Two possible targets 5 days til deadline is plenty.
And I keep dying they don't make sense because THEY DON'T MAKE SENSE. I'm one of several people that can't understand what you are trying to say with your gibberish. I assume the others are ignoring you.
I already quoted the place where you said that, in my post 426
@everyone else, are you guys really ignoring me now and find my reads that confusing? :confused: :frown:
I can't tell if haters are scum or just assholes. My goal is not hide the ball as some do and present everything I have to help town. If you don't understand my reads; ask more specific questions and I will try harder. :smileup:
I'm not ignoring him, but yes, Wraith. Your posts are very hard to read. Not that we can't understand your reads. We, literally, can't
understand what you're saying sometimes. You throw words in where they don't belong and it's very distracting.

Is English your first language? I am a terrible at typing. :frown: I have moderate dyslexia and severe ambidextrous mind (both hands fight for the key). Thus typing is a bitch and I miss words as my brain talks faster than I type. Forgive my confusion. Also the makes corrections I don't approve of as I look at the key board as I type. I had to have staff at the Library go through my graduate exit paper to do serious editing in order to finish it. English is my first language, but typing is still a mystery.
Town-
Zem- nothing in his play style has changed, and he is scum hunting to me. Need
others to role scum for me to get a better read.
Void- Attitude is very nice and is putting more content the boards, is getting more involved with town discussion.
Rcwraspy- posts with lots of well thought out questions, questions everyone
Null (big pile)
Rezombad- lurking bad/no read, need more evidence
Freedom-could be playing devil's advocate poorly or is really good at scum. (very close to throwing him in scum pile)
Stardust- I don't care for claims that cannot be confirmed. (very close to throwing in scum pile for claims)
Captain Murphy- Plays gambits with the Doc hunting, has the shield of sarcasm. Not sure right now. (Edit: NO longer Null)
G_R- just has not posted anything lately that is not a summery, lurks, seems go against the grain with every vote.
DroppinSuga- Has not had any deviations from play styles, lurks somewhat, posts without significant reads. Seems to avoid Manders)
Scum
Edit: Captain Murphy- asking for doc
hunting

Fate- lurks, asks for votes with little or no rationality, Has not contributed any reads for town, bandwagon votes.
Manders- Lurks BAD, Defends Iamopen2 strongly with just far reaching "town slip" arguments, her targeting of DroppinSuga seems disingenuous.
Iamopen2- My strongest scum find, Contradictions, claims disinterest in game but still plays, Claims to not know there are 2 scum teams, Snipes at anything to disprove my claims.
Wow. Just wow. I prefer to have all cards on the table for town.

Wraith, it is not a contradiction because imopen2 NEVER voted CM for doc hunting (Wrong, See post 113).
Post 113
Unvote

Post 102
unvote
I think the important thing is not to getting too bogged down in silly things like a trap card comment of stardust being a cheeky joker claiming cop. I think finding connections between players is going to be key.

From Manders-
And I STILL don't see how you can misrep "discuss doc targets" as "
wanting to hunt the doc down." If you can explain that, it'd be lovely.
Not sure what you want her as doing one action leads to another for scum to benefit. It a similar action to discussing who is in witness protection among the whole justice system for everyone to hear. Not bright and still a great danger to those in witness protection. Thus even discussing Doc targets is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. I think you need to reread my posts on Iamopen2 and refine your questions.
Scroll up in this post and find this sentence:
" In Post 113, He votes C.M. for Doc hunting. "

Who said that? Here is the complete Iamopen2 post going after C.M. for doc hunting. in reference to said Statement from you "Wraith, it is not a contradiction because imopen2 NEVER voted CM for doc hunting."
Unvote

And you can take your snark and shove it up your ass. I'm aware of why CM's proposal is a bad idea. Again...I STARTED THE WAGON ON HIM FOR IT.
Throwing mud solves nothing. I showed you my findings and you disagree. Your questions were answered with detailed posts numbers and you respond with "take your snark and shove it up your ass". Not a good town response, nor does that answer the issue why you deny that Iamopen2 voted for C.M. for doc hunting. I find it very strange that you are arguing that piece of obvious intel. Also, Why bring up a past game not even on this forum? I don't give a shit about past games that only have you on them when Iamopen2 is the point of discussion. Patting yourself on the back does nothing for THIS game. Please
play THIS game.
Author of Gunning for Tactical/Practical - http://diestoremoval.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=2103
Current Decks
You drive badass things.
Xenphire Sig.

Manders
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Manders » Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:29 pm

Wraith, what is your definition of doc hunting?

rcwraspy
Tire Aficionado

Postby rcwraspy » Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:48 pm

I think scum is fairly active this game and I think they're likely voting each other.
It's interesting that you keep forgetting to mention CM in your lists even though you have him as:
CM's probably 5th or 6th on my scumwatch list.
The most recent lists were about whose recent posts I liked and didn't like. CM didn't fit in either category, so I didn't list him. Those weren't T/S lists.
Thanks to NerdBoyWonder for the amazing sig!
Son, I want you to know that no matter what happens between your mother and me, it's all your fault.

Wraith223
Tire Aficionado

Postby Wraith223 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:22 pm

Discussing possible Doc players, players to not lynch, and discussing who has what roles. A simple Town, Null, and Scum list is what I find as safe.
Current Decks
You drive badass things.
Xenphire Sig.

( G_R )
Tire Aficionado

Postby ( G_R ) » Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:34 am

Freedom, have you given up?
That explains why people keep coming over for chicken nuggets

( G_R )
Tire Aficionado

Postby ( G_R ) » Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:36 am

And why yes or why not?

zemanjaski
Tire Aficionado

Postby zemanjaski » Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:38 am

Got a second article to write today, should have responses to the last two pages up late tonight or tomorrow morning. Sorry for the delay, just awfully busy.
1 - Drunk, surly zem
2 - Nice, modest zem
3 - Bragpost zem
4 - Confident and funny zem
5 - Condescending jerk zem
6 - Self-aware zem
Everyone's a winner, we're making our fame,
Bona fide hustler making my name

Jack
Tire Aficionado

Postby Jack » Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:04 am

Nope. I had given up when I thought I was a for-sure lynch and I'd be pretty busy with other stuff, but now it looks like you're picking on other people and I'll have plenty of time for the game.
Sig by NBW.

Manders
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Manders » Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:27 am

I'm going to break down your response:
Discussing possible Doc players
is actual doc hunting. This is the ONLY thing that is doc hunting. So, please, use the terminology correctly so you can stop confusing people.
players to not lynch
: This is far too vague. I'm not sure how to classify it with the amount of information you provided.
discussing who has what roles
: This would be fishing, unless the roles have already
been claimed, in which case it is just discussion.

So now I know where the confusion came from, but regardless of if CM was doc hunting or not, I do not see whatever it is you see with imopen2. I've asked you several times to explain what you see, but you've refused/failed to do so, so I'm just going to drop it. I don't agree that imopen2 is scum (though his buddying post was super creepy), so I'll just continue with the game.

So, FREEDOM.

If you haven't given up, why haven't you done anything lately? What do you think of Wraith? imopen2? Hell, how's about a complete T/S list in case you get lynched and were to flip town. We could go back to it, look for interactions.

Jack
Tire Aficionado

Postby Jack » Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:56 pm

I haven't done much lately because I was a bit busy and the thread wasn't too active beyond your bickering with Wraith.
I've lost some confidence in a few of my readers, but:
-zem is still scum
-I'm seeing imopen2 to be a lot scummier than I had previously viewed him to be. Null
-I would like to see Murphy lynched
-Wraith is probably town.
-Fate might be scum. 50-50.
-raspy hasn't done anything scummy, so he's probably town.
-Manders is null, lean town.
Sig by NBW.

( G_R )
Tire Aficionado

Postby ( G_R ) » Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:44 pm

Unvote

Alright, a re-read is in order. Right now this is my stance on each player:

1. Stardust :stupid:
2. freedom :no:
3. rcwraspy :shrug:
4. zemanjaski :sneaky:
5. Void :smileup:
6. Wraith223 :smileup:
7. Fate :smileup:

8. Captain Murphy :sneaky:
9. DroppinSuga :shrug:
10. Manders :smileup:
11. rezombad :shrug:
12. (G_R) :wangle:
13. imopen2 :sneaky:

rcwraspy
Tire Aficionado

Postby rcwraspy » Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:48 pm

GR, can you explain your thumbs up on Fate, please?
Son, I want you to know that no matter what happens between your mother and me, it's all your fault.

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:56 pm

What? He forgot by accident then townslipped on purpose?
Yes.

In a game with 1 scum team, what he said about scum knowing who is town is something that can be read as a purposeful town slip.

Everybody in this game is aware there are 2 scum teams. If someone is going to forget about it, I think it's equally likely coming from either faction.
This makes no sense. If he forgot there were two scum teams (something that I think is extremely unlikely for a scum player to forget), then he couldn't have town slipped on purpose. If he forgot, then he wouldn't even know
it was a town slip! The slip itself is conditional on there being more than one team. Also, given the placement of the slip itself, I think it's very unlikely to have been placed there on purpose.

I don't care much about this game, no, but I'm competitive and stubborn and I don't like being mislynched for stupid reasons. I'm trying to make my death worth something to the town
Why are you still talking like you're going to be lynched today?
҉

Void

Postby Void » Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:21 pm

Nope. I had given up when I thought I was a for-sure lynch and I'd be pretty busy with other stuff, but now it looks like you're picking on other people and I'll have plenty of time for the game.
You're beginning to post because the pressure is not on you as much. This should be our lynch for toDay because of this one post. I would be very surprised if freedom flipped Town after this post.

[quote="freedom » Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:56 pm":
8mqbk9w4]I haven't done much lately because I was a bit busy and the thread wasn't too active beyond your bickering with Wraith.
I've lost some confidence in a few of my readers, but:
-zem is still scum
-I'm seeing imopen2 to be a lot scummier than I had previously viewed him to be. Null
-I would like to see Murphy lynched
-Wraith is probably town.
-Fate might be scum. 50-50.
-raspy hasn't done anything scummy, so he's probably town.
-Manders is null, lean town.[/quote]

A few posts later and you now saying you weren't posting because of a bicker between players and because you were busy. Nothing to do with the fact that you were close to lynch (and thought you would be the lynch).

We should be lynching freedom at this point. Anyone not voting freedom needs to give their reasoning on why they are not.

Wraith223
Tire Aficionado

Postby Wraith223 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:49 pm

I'm going to break down your response:
Discussing possible Doc players
is actual doc hunting. This is the ONLY thing that is doc hunting. So, please, use the terminology correctly so you can stop confusing people.
players to not lynch
: This is far too vague. I'm not sure how to classify it with
the amount of information you provided.
discussing who has what roles
: This would be fishing, unless the roles have already been claimed, in which case it is just discussion.

So now I know where the confusion came from, but regardless of if CM was doc hunting or not, I do not see whatever it is you see with imopen2. I've asked you several times to explain what you see, but you've refused/failed to do so, so I'm just going to drop it. I don't agree that imopen2 is scum (though his buddying post was super creepy), so I'll just continue with the game.
I appreciate the feed back and game terminology correction. I can see your points on the differences. I differ slightly as the last two definitions I gave can lead to the scum's target choice. Inverse relationships can be just as discovering direct relations in discussion, thus I find the other 2 points in definition to be very close to your main definition. I will take note of your point and
follow it to avoid confusion.

Ok, as to the failed question you think I missed; I will quickly discuss it.
In post 150, Iamopen2 finds Zem to be overaggressive with Freedom for "townie who is saying the wrong things". Well, Captain Murphy said pretty much the same thing, but more aggressive in purpose in comparison to Freedom. I find Captain Murphy to play very aggressive or sarcastic, thus in consistencies can be hard to detect. His posting for doc hunting is unforgivable, but freedom in my definition is still approving of "revealing of possible doc pool". Thus the indirect relation of finding the scum meal of choice is still in action. Why Iamopen2 did not see this is quite off to me.
Iamopen2-
No. All he is saying is that he is a townie who is saying the wrong things. What is scummy about that?
Saying "X" scummy statement as C.M. did is still scummy as said by freedom:
"There could be a bit of town motivation. He
could just be a townie saying the wrong things, like I am. He could even be the doctor. But calling him scum is a good way to get more information from him."
Zem just reacted to Freedom's bite on Captain Murphy's hook of stupidity. Nothing out of the ordinary there as Zem is shining light in Freedom the best way he can.

ZEM quote from post 150.
You can only say Murphy is scum if you think a veteran player would knowingly make that slip. Don't buy it.
Freedom is the lynch, go.
You can copy and paste from my post above.
Lynch!
Iamopen2 is right about the speed which Zem is progressing as being overly aggressive, but here Iamopen2 says this:
Why are you in such a hurry? I haven't seen anything scummy from freedom yet.
Freedom is defending Captain Murphy's tar baby, but Zem is weak in arguement to think that slip up is "pro choice play". Zem might be in a scum team from this slip up on here, but
freedom is caught in the tar baby for easy picking. I would keep Zem's attack her in memory for future play as he might indeed be scum. I still find this a cantradiction in Iamopen2 cause he auto voted C.M. for saying such a proposal. Why is it OK now for freedom to defend it? Just because you definition is more finite does not mean you can deny the indirect relationship of my extended definition.

Next part of Iamopen2 response to Zem.
Zem-
No point to rush until I know who is scum. You told us you were and even your last posts were scum posts. Now that the direction is clear I can lynch with no fear.
Hang.
If someone admits to being scum; do we lynch? Sarcastic intentions or not? Zem is following his consistent attack with a call for votes. Nothing I have not seen before, and why are so many throwing scum posts out this game (fate, Freedom, Iamopen2, and Freedom)? Although, Zem does embelish the Freedom attack cause I did not see anything of claimed scum, but poor
defense of a scum. Zem might be playing on the indirect scum relation.
Iamopen2 responds with:
He said nothing of the sort. You're making things up.
He is right, but does not recognize the fact that Freedom is defending or explaining away the unforgivable act of requesting for Doc hunting.
Freedom responds with:
Tell me, what made you change your mind about this? Why'd you go from "let's learn as much as we can today before we lynch someone" to "get freedom, NOW!"?
At this point, he has not explained himself properly for defending C.M. as Zem read "learning more" as confirmation of wanting to Doc Hunt.
Zem resonds with : "SCUM POST DETECTED"
Iamopen2 responds finally with,
You've got to be kidding me. OMGUS. I absolutlely hate this damn logic. Say you well thought point and stop this preppy high school talk. It's crap.
Unvote
nVote: Zem He commits here to the contradiction.
How does it feel to be mafia for the first time? Trash talks.
Btw, pretty sure Murphy is still scum since that explanation makes no sense (in this setup, giving the mafia any extra info is bad IMO). I don't understand your reasoning, and I will not participate in speculation on the doc target. This statement confuses me. Why vote against doc hunting with C.M. but vote for Zem who is hunting supporters/defeders (Freedom) of the Doc hunter (Captain Murphy). That is the contradiction that I find gives me evidence that Iamopen2 is scum.
Iamopen2 ends with,
Also, you say manders was the first to have a problem with your post. She also didn't say what the problems were. First is not always the best.
Here is the post cliping to look at from Manders.
Zem wrote, Looking back,
I like imopen2's posts the least, so VOTE Iamopen2
Manders wrote, What don't you like about his posts?
I believe that is your only response to Zem till this post from Iamopen2. I was unaware you had a problem with Zem at that moment. I find Iamopen2 to be making stuff up here.
I hope this clears up some of your claim that I did not respond to you on why I find Iamopen2 scum. If you need more clarification; please ask.
Current Decks
You drive badass things.
Xenphire Sig.

Wraith223
Tire Aficionado

Postby Wraith223 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:55 pm

@void, Indeed, Freedom is posting poorly for town, but if you read DTR mafia game; nothing has changed really. I don't see a problem voting for him as of now (last 2 posts were crap), but I REALLY want to go after Iamopen2. I don't want to let my gut feeling go against Iamopen2. If the vote for freedom increases significantly; I will support the vote for Freedom.
Current Decks
You drive badass things.
Xenphire Sig.

imopen2
Tire Aficionado

Postby imopen2 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:06 pm

The problem, wraith, and the reason you are so confused, is because you seem unable to see situations in anything other than black and white.

You see Murphy as committing an "unforgivable act," and you agree with my vote for him.

Then freedom makes a minor comment, playing devil's advocate.

Now, instead of pursuing Murphy, Zem goes nuts and tries to get freedom lynched.

I defend freedom because what he said is not something to be lynched for, especially before Murphy WHO MADE THE SUGGESTION TO DISCUSS DOC TARGETS.

You think that it is a contradiction to vote for Murphy and not vote for freedom; it is not. It is very hard to deal with you since your posts are unclear and your tunneling me for something that isn't even true.

I'm still willing to lynch Zem or Murphy. I will not be voting freedom unless we get to the deadline without a consensus.

imopen2
Tire Aficionado

Postby imopen2 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:07 pm

You're*

Wraith223
Tire Aficionado

Postby Wraith223 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:40 pm

The problem, wraith, and the reason you are so confused, is because you seem unable to see situations in anything other than black and white.

You see Murphy as committing an "unforgivable act," and you agree with my vote for him.

Now, instead of pursuing Murphy, Zem goes nuts and tries to get freedom lynched.

I defend freedom because what he said is not something to be lynched for, especially before Murphy WHO MADE THE SUGGESTION TO DISCUSS DOC TARGETS.

You think that it is a contradiction to vote for Murphy and not vote for freedom; it is not. It is very hard to deal with you since your posts are unclear and your tunneling me for something that isn't even true.

I'm still
willing to lynch Zem or Murphy. I will not be voting freedom unless we get to the deadline without a consensus.
Scum hunting is black and white in my view. I am not confused; focused, yes. Why you would not vote freedom without significant pressure is beyond me. If he flips scum; you are definitely next if a vote does not happen on you. I am concerned that scum has read DTR mafia and pushing a vote against freedom for his poor reads/calls in that/this game. Issue is that Freedom puts himself in these situations.
Current Decks
You drive badass things.
Xenphire Sig.

Wraith223
Tire Aficionado

Postby Wraith223 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:42 pm

You're*
WTF does that mean? Seriously what does that mean?
Current Decks
You drive badass things.
Xenphire Sig.

imopen2
Tire Aficionado

Postby imopen2 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:48 pm

It means that I incorrectly typed "your" instead of "you're" in my previous post and I was correcting it for clarity

Void

Postby Void » Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:14 pm

@void, Indeed, Freedom is posting poorly for town, but if you read DTR mafia game; nothing has changed really. I don't see a problem voting for him as of now (last 2 posts were crap), but I REALLY want to go after Iamopen2. I don't want to let my gut feeling go against Iamopen2. If the vote for freedom increases significantly; I will support the vote for Freedom.
unvote
Vote: Wriath

Wraith, why do you know that freedom is Town?

Void

Postby Void » Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:29 pm

I just realized that line of thinking doesn't work in this game. With two Scum team, even if Wraith is Scum, there is no way for him to be certain that freedom is Town. Re: Two Scum teams.

unvote
vote:freedom

Wraith223
Tire Aficionado

Postby Wraith223 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:31 pm

It means that I incorrectly typed "your" instead of "you're" in my previous post and I was correcting it for clarity
Ahhh, that makes sense. Thanks.
Current Decks
You drive badass things.
Xenphire Sig.

Wraith223
Tire Aficionado

Postby Wraith223 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:47 pm

unvote
Vote: Wriath

Wraith, why do you know that freedom is Town?
I never said he was town, but in DTR mafia he posted very similar.
Thus he "could" be town by chance. The last 2 posts he made were crap as you pointed out. I don't know if he is scum. My gut is just really confused on him, just as my reads on him from my mind. He has a nasty habit of posting defense or crap that looks scummy, then follows with town explanations. I need further analysis from more experienced players to gleam more of an opinion on freedom. My issue in confusion is this: If he defends C.M.; he is in the same scum team as C.M.. If Iamopen2 is defending him; he is on the same team as Iamopon2. He can't be both! Thus which team is he on or is it neither? This is where I am in a conundrum.
Thus I guess it's a good to ask the group:
Is Freedom posting scum? Is his play of devils advocate for C.M. helping town? Why is Iamopen2 still defending him?
Current Decks
You drive badass things.
Xenphire Sig.

Wraith223
Tire Aficionado

Postby Wraith223 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:48 pm

Edit- I never said he was town here, but in DTR he was town and posted very similar.
Current Decks
You drive badass things.
Xenphire Sig.

rcwraspy
Tire Aficionado

Postby rcwraspy » Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:15 pm

You think that it is a contradiction to vote for Murphy and not vote
for freedom; it is not. It is very hard to deal with you since your posts are unclear and your tunneling me for something that isn't even true.

I'm still willing to lynch Zem or Murphy. I will not be voting freedom unless we get to the deadline without a consensus.
Scum hunting is black and white in my view. I am not confused; focused, yes. Why you would not vote freedom without significant pressure is beyond me. If he flips scum; you are definitely next if a vote does not happen on you. I am concerned that scum has read DTR mafia and pushing a vote against freedom for his poor reads/calls in that/this game. Issue is that Freedom puts himself in these situations.
So to boil this down, you're hounding imopen for defending Freedom and not wanting to vote him.

And then you're defending Freedom and not wanting to vote him.

THIS is a contradiction. Care to explain?

imopen2
Tire Aficionado

Postby imopen2 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:26 pm

Also, I will point out that defending someone or agreeing with them does not mean they are necessarily on the same team. For example, I defended freedom and manders defended me. How could we all be on the same scum team?

Wraith223
Tire Aficionado

Postby Wraith223 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:02 pm

I defend freedom because what he said is not something
to be lynched for, especially before Murphy WHO MADE THE SUGGESTION TO DISCUSS DOC TARGETS.

So to boil this down, you're hounding imopen for defending Freedom and not wanting to vote him.

And then you're defending Freedom and not
wanting to vote him.

THIS is a contradiction. Care to explain?
Sure!
I need to flesh out my opinions and I think it is boiling down to freedom is scum to me. Freedom posts crap and defends scum posts with ridiculous stupidity. I just don't get it. He has a record in DTR mafia on doing that. Maybe if We votes his ass; he will quit that shit. I never said I would not vote Freedom, and will if a vote on Iamopen2 fails. Thus it's not a contradiction, but I am perplexed on Freedom's posts. I have not deviated from my opinion on Iamopen2 and am still willing to vote C.M. and/or Freedom. They are my strongest scum team as of now. You could read my evaluation as a contradiction if you wanted to, but THREE great scum targets are before us and I can only choose ONE this day. Booooooo, not cool! My choice is still Iamopen2 if I can get more support, but the other 2 are just as good.
At no point in this game did I approve of freedom or defend his action, but offered past intelligence from
DTR mafia for my doubts which causes the conundrum I find. Does that make sense?
Current Decks
You drive badass things.
Xenphire Sig.

Wraith223
Tire Aficionado

Postby Wraith223 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:03 pm

Also, I will point out that defending someone or agreeing with them does not mean they are necessarily on the same team. For example, I defended freedom and manders defended me. How could we all be on the same scum team?
Mannerisms (Freedom) and the points they choose to ignore when I show the evidence (Manders).
Current Decks
You drive badass things.
Xenphire Sig.

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:04 pm

imopen, you didn't answer my question.
҉

( G_R )
Tire Aficionado

Postby ( G_R ) » Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:22 pm

GR, can you explain your thumbs up on Fate, please?
It means that I have him on my probtown list, based on his early posts. Still pending re-read.

Return to “Completed Games”