Gone Postal Mafia - Game Over - Scum Win

Moderators: Stardust, Manders

Wraith223
Tire Aficionado
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)

Postby Wraith223 » Sat May 31, 2014 8:01 pm

Wraith, that hammer (if it was indeed a hammer, Stardust hasn't confirmed it) was premature. It's unlikely that the rez wagon was going to just fall apart on its own, and C_P asked for more time. Plus we haven't heard anything at all from rez that could help tomorrow.

Why?

At the end of day 1 you said -
Another newb question: He's already hung, does it make sense for me to move my vote now that my meeting's over?[/quote:
372o22x5]

SUPERHAMMER GO! That was scummy as shit.
And then did it yourself.

:highhorse:
:ape:
:sherlock:
Indeed I did and responsibly stand by my vote. Inflateablepie has a great plan that is well thought out. Rez gave an evasive response of "will respond later". Rcw did that and he flipped scum. Again, I stand by my hammer vote.

@Ham, DK wanted to give an extra, unneeded vote, and that looked scummy for possible newbie scum. He is a new player so I am unsure what to think about it. MoJo gave the hammer vote and got defensive against you calling it out. Why inflatablepie sees that as town is weird to me, but he called the first day 1 lynch of scum so....he
earned some wiggle room with me. If you hand wave a significant wagon away, stop scum hunting, and lurk after strong posting levels; we lynch you!
:fourhorsemenoftheapocalypse: :dealwithit:

@others, Rez basically hand waved his wagon away when he should have posted something for town. He basically gave away his town position.
Author of Gunning for Tactical/Practical - http://diestoremoval.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=2103
Current Decks
Commander- Kaalia (Dega) and Nekusar (Grixis)
Modern- UB Faeries and Splinter Twin
Standard- Mono-black Devotion
You drive badass things.
Xenphire Sig.

Wraith223
Tire Aficionado

Postby Wraith223 » Sat May 31, 2014 8:12 pm

Red unvoting is weird. Why abandon or hover on Inflateablepie when earlier he followed him like a puppy? Seems off and defensive to me or he unsure Inflateablepie is town.
Edit....and Red for not following Inflateablepie when he had clearly done so thus far.
1) My vote was on Jack anyway, so why do you even care? I care about everything in this game as town must be vigilant. Jack
gave a strong reason to not vote him and no one counter claimed. I fail to see you point here as being logical?

2) C_P, one who happen to be confirmed town, asked to slow down a bit - you're the one who's not acting properly here. Rez gave the same "will respond later as Rcw did and that supported Inflateablepie's argument. Notice that MoJo has done the same thing with ham.
3) WHy should thinking that Pie might be wrong here "off and defensive"? after I thought about it more, his rational for Rez possibly killing imopen2 makes good sense. You hover vote seems off to me. I hope I answered your question as I am unclear on what you are asking here. Please repost this question in a clearer manner so I can answer it better.

If rez flips town you're the next in line here.
Why? You held back. If you saw a reason to vote or not vote; why didn't you
give a read? I gave all the information I could find for voting Rez. You don't contribute unless others demand it.
Author of Gunning for Tactical/Practical - http://diestoremoval.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=2103
Current Decks
You drive badass things.
Xenphire Sig.

Jack
Tire Aficionado

Postby Jack » Sat May 31, 2014 8:31 pm

Indeed I did and responsibly stand by my vote. Inflateablepie has a great plan that is well thought out. Rez gave an evasive response of "will respond later". Rcw did that and he flipped scum. Again, I stand by my hammer vote.

@Ham, DK wanted to give an extra, unneeded vote, and that looked scummy for possible newbie scum. He is a new player so I am unsure what to think about it. MoJo gave the hammer vote and got defensive against you calling it out. Why inflatablepie sees that as town is weird to me, but he called the first day 1 lynch of scum so....he earned some wiggle room with me. If you hand wave a significant wagon away, stop scum hunting, and lurk after strong posting levels; we lynch you!
:dealwithit:

@others, Rez basically hand waved his wagon away when he should have posted something for town. He basically gave away his town position.
Wraith, that was terrible timing. Rez didn't even make a full claim. Also, your first paragraph here is the worst thing I have seen you post all game. You defend your decision to hammer someone before they could claim, when you knew they had something to say, by stating that the last dude that we lynched before he could speak turned out to be scum. First off, trying to postpone questions until you can compose a good response is something that anybody at risk of being lynched would want to do, not just scum. Additionally, it's not like he becomes scum if we lynch him too soon. It
almost seems like you're trying to say that what you did was a good idea because it worked last time. The reason we hammered raspy "early" was because he wouldn't come back to the game until it was way too late. With rez, we'd probably have 100+ hours to decide his fate.
Sig by NBW.

Wraith223
Tire Aficionado

Postby Wraith223 » Sat May 31, 2014 8:49 pm

@Ham, DK wanted to give an extra, unneeded vote, and that looked scummy for possible newbie scum. He is a new player so I am unsure what to think about it. MoJo gave the hammer vote and got defensive against you calling it out. Why inflatablepie sees that as town is weird to me, but he called the first day 1 lynch of scum so....he earned some wiggle room with me. If you hand
wave a significant wagon away, stop scum hunting, and lurk after strong posting levels; we lynch you!
:fourhorsemenoftheapocalypse: :dealwithit:

Wraith, that was terrible timing. Rez didn't even make a full claim. Also, your first paragraph here is the worst thing I have seen you post all game. You defend your decision to hammer someone before they could claim, when you knew they had something to say, by stating that the last dude that we lynched before he could speak turned out to be scum. First off, trying to postpone questions until you can compose a good response is something that
anybody
at risk of being lynched would want to do, not just scum. Additionally, it's not like he becomes scum if we lynch him too soon. It almost seems like you're trying to say that what you did was a good idea because it worked last time. The reason we hammered raspy "early" was because he wouldn't come back to the game until it was way too late. With rez, we'd probably have 100+ hours to decide his fate.

The more I think about, the more I like the Rez vote as Inflateablepie has a great point. Why was imopen2 targeted? It's like no one here thinks about that interaction. It made sense to me and I voted Rez.

I don't care about the claims much anymore as I have never see anyone counter claim them or challenge the claim. Rez's posting strategies have changed greatly and a vote on him was wise to me. Have you even thrown up a reason to vote anyone besides a fast vote, please don't lynch me or no vote without reasons? I hope you protect cursed pride
as if he dies; you should be next. Time was not a consideration to me as Rez has been acting strangely to me as of late. He is a good player and could pulled off a good lie on his role.

To help town, can we confirm my ability on someone to prove my role block ability?
Current Decks
You drive badass things.
Xenphire Sig.

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Sat May 31, 2014 10:22 pm

Lol wraith, you're stupid.

I like how we have a claimed roleblocker and 'cloaker' and that no one blinks twice and you just lynched an information role.

I was going to go back and analyze votes, etc. But now I don't really care to.

Pie is scum BTW. So is ham.
You post on dtr? Cool? Honestly, I don't know who posts there and who doesn't.
I actually read that site quite a bit but its mostly because a lot of the people I used to interact with on MTGS are over there.
It should be a privilege to post here

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Sat May 31, 2014 10:22 pm

Also kpaca hasn't even posted today.
I actually read that site quite a bit but its mostly because a lot of the people I used to interact with on MTGS are over there.

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Sat May 31, 2014 10:25 pm

Most scummy to least:
Ham
Wraith

Pie

Lmd
Jack
Kpaca

Dechs (who is just bad, 'better lynch my biggest town read from day1 lol')

Everyone else

Cp

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Sat May 31, 2014 10:29 pm

The lmd, ham, pie, wraith pile should win the game.

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Sat May 31, 2014 10:31 pm

You should all feel bad

:kpaca:

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Sat May 31, 2014 10:42 pm

The lmd, ham, pie, wraith pile should win the game.
Lynching the pile

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Sat May 31, 2014 10:45 pm

Oooh 2 guests

Cursed_Pride

Postby Cursed_Pride » Sat May 31, 2014 10:45 pm

-I could support a Wraith vig. It's probably a product of not having reread, but he's been making me increasingly paranoid - roleblocker is a traditionally scum role, and I hate the way he hammered and his recent bloodthirstyness.

-rez, if you're an information role, can you claim your results?

Cursed_Pride

Postby Cursed_Pride » Sat May 31, 2014 10:47 pm

Lol wraith, you're stupid.

I like how we have a claimed roleblocker and 'cloaker' and that no one blinks twice and you just lynched an information role.

I was going to go back and analyze votes, etc. But now I don't really care to.

Pie is scum BTW. So is ham.
Reasoning for both? -hamfactorial claimed one-shot vigilante, and IP has had very consistent townie behavior, all game.

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Sat May 31, 2014 10:49 pm

I tracked imopen, but he stayed in his house.

Pie has been at the helm of every single wagon.

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Sat May 31, 2014 10:52 pm

Vig wraith go from there. But watch ham get role blocked.

Cursed_Pride

Postby Cursed_Pride » Sat May 31, 2014 10:54 pm

If hamfactorial gets roleblocked we immediately lynch Wraith.

-I don't see how leading wagons is scummy.

Once I'm at a computer, I will break down the gamestate.

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Sat May 31, 2014 10:58 pm

The way that he pushed me today was very insincire.

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Sat May 31, 2014 10:59 pm

Hi ham :wave:

hamfactorial
Tire Aficionado

Postby hamfactorial » Sat May 31, 2014 11:09 pm

Hi rez

:gonk:

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Sat May 31, 2014 11:09 pm

Also why the fuck did like 4 people claim for no reason today?

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Sat May 31, 2014 11:11 pm

Ham, post things

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Sat May 31, 2014 11:13 pm

Even if you disagree and think pie is town, there's no reason for anyone to think wraith is town at this point.

Wraith223
Tire Aficionado

Postby Wraith223 » Sat May 31, 2014 11:15 pm

Ham was not on my list to roleblock. Wish stardust would hurry up and tell us if Rez was town. Really want to know, bad.

Insincere? Uh, no. I really find Rez to be scum this game. Thought he was earlier with the stupid attack on ham.
Current Decks
You drive badass things.
Xenphire Sig.

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Sat May 31, 2014 11:30 pm

Lol wraith... Just lol.

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Sat May 31, 2014 11:32 pm

If hamfactorial gets roleblocked we immediately lynch Wraith.

-I don't see how leading wagons is scummy.

Once I'm at a computer, I will break down the gamestate.
Isn't it neat that he led a successful wagon against me without really asking me anything, he basically said rez is scum because imopen thought he was scum and imopen was the nk.

As if I would be bad enough to kill imopen if I were scum.

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Sat May 31, 2014 11:35 pm

Jack goes into town pile because wraith is scum

Wraith223
Tire Aficionado

Postby Wraith223 » Sat May 31, 2014 11:47 pm

Jack goes into town pile because wraith is scum
Now you are just spewing crap cause you have no care now. Imopen2 was right. You are not even trying. Jack can be confirmed town unless his ability is literally tested and that us highly risky for town.
Current Decks
You drive badass things.
Xenphire Sig.

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Sat May 31, 2014 11:54 pm

Lol I'm already dead, just trying to help my team catch up from your colossal scumslip

Jack
Tire Aficionado

Postby Jack » Sat May 31, 2014 11:57 pm

It might not have been a slip, but it was shitty play no matter what he is.
Sig by NBW.

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:03 am

It helped the scum team.

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:04 am

P.s. 'I thought he was scum' is not a good reason to quickhammer someone.

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:14 am

Especially when we had no time limit.

Also finger lmd for putting me at l-1.

Cursed_Pride

Postby Cursed_Pride » Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:46 am

-What I don't understand is how after I immediately say "Please don't end the day" two people show up and.. instantly end the day.

Are people just not reading my posts?

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:50 am

I dunno. Wraith is scum. lmd may be? Or is just #yolo'ing all over the place.

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:51 am

If lmd is town hopefully he learned to not put people at l-1 after this.

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:51 am

Without a claim, natch.

Jack
Tire Aficionado

Postby Jack » Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:59 am

It helped the scum team.
Yeah, but it could have just been a dumb move. And he's shown himself to show a mindset of always (and only) voting for who he thinks is scum at that moment (lynch +2 vote on me in fire and ice; voting me with hours left day 1 here when there was no wagon on me).

I did entertain the idea that he is scum, and it's definitely possible, when you consider that last move and the fact that while he hunted a lot, his conclusions were usually (probably) wrong.
Sig by NBW.

Cursed_Pride

Postby Cursed_Pride » Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:07 am

Cursed_Pride
rezombad

hamfactorial
InflatablePie
RedNihilist
Lord_McDonalds

Dechs Kaison
Jack

Mogadishu Jones
Wraith223

This is without reread.

hamfactorial is the vig and will shoot someone tonight. -I guess I can be amicable to Jack protecting him, I guess. I wouldn't mind dying tonight.

I still have a difficult time conceiving InflatablePie as scum. He seems convinced that rezombad was scum, and he led the rcwraspy wagon yesterday.

RN is super town because associations.

Lord_McDonalds was the D1 counterwagon.

I am willing to buy Dechs as paranoid town, though I dislike the way he keeps hopping onto waons.

I guess I buy Jack's claim? Without a counterclaim he's most likely our doctor variant.

I want hamfactorial to vig
either one of Mogadishu Jones or Wraith. -Jones's slot has been lurking all game and I don't want him to survive to endgame.

-If Wraith is scum he has played a good game. Roleblocker claim made me queasy, and dislike his rationale for the hammer.

If either of those two flip town we reevaluate.

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Night 2 - Goodbye Newman

Postby Stardust » Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:54 am

That's a lynch!

hamfactorial (1): Mogadishu Jones
rezombad (6): InflatablePie, Jack, hamfactorial, Dechs Kaison, Lord_Mcdonalds, Wraith223

Not voting: rezombad, Cursed_Pride, RedNihilist

rezombad is evil. Of course rezombad is evil! Clearly he should be lynched. He will be lynched. He is lynched.
rezombad's Role PM
rezombad, you are Newman, Illiterate Tracker.
You’ve been called many things. Pure evil. The Lex Luthor to Jerry’s Superman. A mystery wrapped in a Twinkie. But if there’s one thing you hold sacred, one thing that shall not be corrupted, it is the United States Postal Service. You will not sleep
until those fiends have been brought to justice! Oh, and you can’t read for some reason.
You win when all threats to the Postal Service have been eliminated.
Abilities: During the day, you may vote.
Track (active) – Once each Night, you may target another player. You will be told who that player targeted with non-mail abilities.
Illiterate (static) – You can’t read or write big words (greater than 5 letters, usernames don’t count). Mail you send must only contain English words and no big words at all. Any mail received will have all big words garbled.
It is now Night 2. No posting! Please get all actions and mail to me within 72 hours.
҉

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Day 3 - Death of 1000 Paper Cuts

Postby Stardust » Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:07 pm

Day breaks and you all head to work, ready for another day of delivering the mail with a little bit of lynching each other on the side. Once again, you notice that one of you is missing. Once again, Cursed_Pride points out that they're probably just sick. Once again, you all skip your morning coffee and head to InflatablePie's house. There you find InflatablePie lying in a mess of sharpened paper, still bleeding from a thousand tiny cuts. His front door had been rigged to drop the stack of loose-leaf when he returned home. How dastardly. How devious. How overly contrived! Not sure whether to blame the scum or Dr. Doom, you all head back to the office to get back to business.
InflatablePie's Role PM
[img]http://upload.wikimedia&
#46;org/wikipedia/en/thumb/f/f1/Fantastic1.jpg/280px-Fantastic1.jpg[/img]
InflatablePie, you are Willie Lumpkin, Mail Tracker.
Mailman to the Fantastic Four, you know all too well the dangers associated with being a mail carrier. Whether it’s being mind controlled by Doctor Doom, being locked in a closet while superheroes battle outside, or dating Peter Parker’s Aunt May, you’ve seen it all. And I mean all of it. This latest danger is almost mundane in comparison – certainly not enough to stop you from picking up the mail every morning.
You win when all threats to the Postal Service have been eliminated.
Abilities: During the day, you may vote.
Pick Up (active) – Once each Night, you may target another player. You will be told who that player sent mail to.[/color:
3j88rgqp]

It is now Day 3. With 8 alive, it's 5 to lynch.
Last edited by Stardust on Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
҉

Return to “Completed Games”