[Basic Mafia Game #1] Adventure Time (Town Win)

Moderators: Stardust, Manders

Col. Khaddafi
Regular Scumbag
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)

Postby Col. Khaddafi » Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:18 pm

You have been too greedy there. You should have settled for just one nightkill of either me or Yanni.
Originally posted by Galspanic on MTGS
I would still like to see the posts sent over to ( N_S ) and have the Salvation Gutter archived away and replaced with a link to MTGC.
Thank you for all the lies. Another fine display of integrity by iridium :thumbsup:

( G_R )
Tire Aficionado

Postby ( G_R ) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:28 pm

Unvote: Yanni

Well, either one of you is lying. I believe the CC protocol is that we lynch the Colonel and if he is actually Flinn we lynch M.J. ( ;) Spidey fans)

Am I correct?
That explains why people keep coming over for chicken nuggets

PhantomS
Tire Aficionado

Postby PhantomS » Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:31 pm

At this point, this day ends with a Khadaffi lynch or a kpaca lynch. It's as simple as that. And with this in mind:
Unvote Ximbad, Vote PhantomS
We have Khaddafi calling me scum for pushing wagons on two players that played the scummiest? There is no way kpaca would claim to be Finn as mafia because the mafia would never want to trade one for one. There are dramatically more town and kpaca giving himself away would just be moronic, and even if it turns out to be the case that he did make that poor a play we would still get to just kill him tomorrow. I see no reason not to go forward with a khaddafi lynch at this point.

PhantomS
Tire Aficionado

Postby PhantomS » Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:36 pm

Additionally, khaddaffi's play lines up perfectly with what scum would do. Try to get the counterclaimer lynched first so that he gets the most out of the fact that he gon' get lynched anyway. This is so open and shut it's not even funny.

Col. Khaddafi
Regular Scumbag

Postby Col. Khaddafi » Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:50 pm

Allright then, since I'm being thrown under the bus by the Jones/PhantomS tag team, I'm gonna leave my recommendations.

1) If there is a protective role around, Yanni is the obvious target for tonight.
2) Yanni, you need to chose either kpaca or PhantomS for watching. If you make it long enough into the game, Ximbad is the third option
3) Everyone: just review day 1 and see how Jones/PhantomS have been playing tag team firstly trying to push an early lynch of Yanni on the ground he was a bad poster (lol) then turning on me for no other reason that I called people on voting Yanni all the time/was the first to point out how people who had pushed for a claim (notoriously Jones/PhantomS) just set town back. As I said, trading a Cop+Watcher for a scum (Jones is likely vanilla) is a good head-up start here.
I would still like to see the posts sent over to ( N_S ) and have the Salvation Gutter archived away and replaced with a link to MTGC.
Thank you for all the lies. Another fine display of integrity by iridium :thumbsup:

Col. Khaddafi
Regular Scumbag

Postby Col. Khaddafi » Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:55 pm

Obviously day 2 you guys lynch Jones or PhantomS, I'd go with PhantomS first since he may have some sort of ability, otherwise he would have been the guy who would have lied instead of kpaca.

PhantomS
Tire Aficionado

Postby PhantomS » Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:01 pm

Obviously day 2 you guys lynch Jones or PhantomS, I'd go with PhantomS first since he may have some sort of ability, otherwise he would have been the guy who would have lied instead of kpaca.
On the unlikely chance that you're not scum we go for kpaca tomorrow and I don't think there's any question of that. You're not being thrown under the bus, you ran yourself over. I've already explained why kpaca's play would make no sense if he were scum.

Col. Khaddafi
Regular Scumbag

Postby Col. Khaddafi » Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:04 pm

nice try at getting under the radar. You're a more high-value scum target at best, and same-value scum target at worse.

Welp, can people just vote for me and call it a day? No point in dragging this any longer since the tag-team duo played their cards pretty well here. You town guys are going to need to step up your game though with a high-profile myslynch and a likely high profile nightkill.

PhantomS
Tire Aficionado

Postby PhantomS » Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:13 pm

This is just sad more than anything.

Col. Khaddafi
Regular Scumbag

Postby Col. Khaddafi » Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:22 pm

Yeah right :rolleyes:

Ximbad

Postby Ximbad » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:07 pm

Unvote: Yanni

Well, either one of you is lying. I believe the CC protocol is that we lynch the Colonel and if he is actually Flinn we lynch M.J. ( ;) Spidey fans)

Am I correct?
Since jake was a power role, it's fair to assume finn also has a strong role. Given a claim of finn:cop, I'm N_S was just trying to draw out a counter-claim.

Does anyone else have anything to say before night?
Zwei Seelen wohnen, ach! in meiner Brust,
Die eine will sich von der andern trennen.

Yannaria
Tire Aficionado

Postby Yannaria » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:17 pm

Allright then, since I'm being thrown under the bus by the Jones/PhantomS tag team, I'm gonna leave my recommendations.

1) If there is a protective role around, Yanni is the obvious target for tonight.
2) Yanni, you need to chose either kpaca or PhantomS for watching. If you make it long enough into the game, Ximbad is the third option
3) Everyone: just review day 1 and see how Jones/PhantomS have been playing tag team firstly trying to push an early lynch of Yanni on the ground he was a bad poster (lol) then turning on me for no other reason that I called people on voting Yanni all the time/was the first to point out how people who had pushed for a claim (notoriously Jones/PhantomS) just set town back. As I said, trading a
Cop+Watcher for a scum (Jones is likely vanilla) is a good head-up start here.
see the bold. Did Scumbag just claim to be in scumbag cahoots with PhanscumS and Mogadishu Scums?
probably not, that'd be stupid.

also 2 for one power roles for 1 scum is horrible play.

I'm shaky on Scumbag's claim. A weak investigative role, me the watcher and a strong investigative role, scumbag the cop doesn't compute to me, but I'd rather not game the mod into a lynch.

Checkbox
Tryhard of the Year 2012

Postby Checkbox » Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:26 pm

Wow shit just got real... I think I'm willing to lynch the Col. since kpaca and phantomS would implicate themselves quite heavily if he turns up toen
whisper words of wisdom
let it be known that my official decree as administrator of this site is that the grimmace's dick is 16" long.
it's not cheating if you hand her the jizz afterwards
Get the hairbrush out of your ear and put it in your ass where it belongs, then try again

Manders
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Manders » Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:43 am

So, the read that I'm getting is that N_S stayed off the Yanni wagon because he knew all along he was town despite the fact that Yanni played unreal scummy the entire game.

You know how a player knows another player is town on day one? Because they're scum. That's how. Now he's trying to cast suspicion on those on the Yanni wagon without actively pursuing anybody that voted Yanni. Typical passive-aggressive scum.

[b:
1fc533vm]Vote: Col. Khaddafi[/b]
Which is exactly what I said ages ago that people scoffed at. :rolleyes:

Unvote Vote: Col. Khaddafi
You said it well before there was any reason to doubt the Yanni wagon. Girl, don't even.
His statement gave me reason to doubt the Yanni wagon, as I pretty much said at the time. Bet.
He doesnt have to but ill laser blast him if he doesnt
Dude, don't even...:p
ftr I'd still rather lynch ximbad or manders, I'll look over scumbags posts tonight though
If you're going to vote me and push a wagon on me, you should fucking push it hard. If not, I'm going to ignore it.
At the risk of making myself look stupid by not reviewing posts, I don't hate a Manders vote as much as I hate a ximbad one.
Time: 7:14
After a small review, I don't really like either vote.
Time: 7:15

What exactly did you review in one minute in order to reach this conclusion?
I'm Finn, town cop
I love going into adventures and helping other people. My aspirations at being a great hero make me a moral sheriff in the Land of Ooo, and I'm willing to help and protect innocents.
I am able to investigate a person at night
Not sure what to think about this claim. Unvote
Way to go PhantomS, you've setback town for good in just one day.

Though I have the feeling I should probably congratulate you on your smart play.
Time: 12:01
[quote="Col. Khaddafi » Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:03 pm":
1fc533vm]Unvote Ximbad, Vote PhantomS[/quote]
Time: 12:03

Why did it take you 2 minutes to make that vote?
Suggesting im scum for counter claiming you doesnt even make sense.
How come it doesn't make sense? You saw that I'm under pressure and you are trying to push for the final blow. At the end of the day you get a cop lynched and then you or one of your scumbuddies gets Yanni nightkilled. Even if people catch up to you on day two its still an awesome trade 2 major town roles vs. 1 scum.
There is no way this is kpaca's play.

Vote: Col. Khaddafi[/
b]

It is much more likely that you false claimed cop because you think there's no cop alongside a watcher. People do that a lot. And get counter-claimed for it. You, however, got counter-claimed on your name, which is priceless because that tells me there's a reason for scum to fear claiming their name, so we should have soft-claimed name! :(

3) Everyone: just review day 1 and see how
Jones/PhantomS have been playing tag team firstly trying to push an early lynch of Yanni on the ground he was a bad poster (lol) then turning on me for no other reason that I called people on voting Yanni all the time/was the first to point out how people who had pushed for a claim (notoriously Jones/PhantomS) just set town back. As I said, trading a Cop+Watcher for a scum (Jones is likely vanilla) is a good head-up start here.

This is one of those posts that are tl;dr unless you flip town by some miracle.

see the bold. Did Scumbag just claim to be in scumbag cahoots with PhanscumS and Mogadishu Scums?
probably not, that'd be stupid.

Highly unlikely.

Wow shit just got real... I think I'm willing to lynch the Col. since kpaca and phantomS would implicate themselves quite heavily if he turns up toen

There's really nothing more to say and further discussion today would only help the scum. Anyone who is not voting for Scumbag should be.

Though you should still respond to any questions I've posited in this post.
Don't hate me 'cause I'm cuter than you are! - :mh:

Col. Khaddafi
Regular Scumbag

Postby Col. Khaddafi » Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:09 am

:shrug: why wasting anymore time, kpaca and PhantomS played their cards well. I'm more than happy to wait for when I flip town post-lynch. It will be enough evidence because people are willing to believe I've made a huge gambit without thinking for a while that maybe it would have been dumb to do such a claim if I was actually scum?

If people buy kpaca's argument that he'd never do that sort of play as scum without even pausing for thinking that the same argument works for me considering I am actually town, then town already lost this round by a long mile.

[b:
14oyzlzj]Unvote Jones; Vote Col. Khaddafi[/b]

Manders
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Manders » Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:26 am

:shrug: why wasting anymore time, kpaca and PhantomS played their cards well. I'm more than happy to wait for when I flip town post-lynch. It will be enough evidence because people are willing to believe I've made a huge gambit without thinking for a while that maybe it would have been dumb to do such a claim if I was actually scum?

If people buy kpaca's argument that he'd never do that sort of play
as scum without even pausing for thinking that the same argument works for me considering I am actually town, then town already lost this round by a long mile.

Unvote Jones; Vote Col. Khaddafi
Oh, I wasn't actually talking to you with that line, mang. I need nothing more from you.

Nice continued fearmongering, though. Is that all you've got in your arsenal? ;)

jk, you know I love you. Gg.
Don't hate me 'cause I'm cuter than you are! - :mh:

PhantomS
Tire Aficionado

Postby PhantomS » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:43 am

If people buy kpaca's argument that he'd never do that sort of
play as scum without even pausing for thinking that the same argument works for me considering I am actually town, then town already lost this round by a long mile.

Unvote Jones; Vote Col. Khaddafi
Ftr, voting for yourself is a very un-town play.

Col. Khaddafi
Regular Scumbag

Postby Col. Khaddafi » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:51 am

:shrug: I know when scum won the round.

Just remember town: First PhantomS, than kpaca

PhantomS
Tire Aficionado

Postby PhantomS » Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:16 am

:shrug: I know when scum won the round.

Just remember town: First PhantomS, than kpaca
:popcorn:

Mogadishu Jones
The Superfluous Man

Postby Mogadishu Jones » Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:51 am

Are you dead?

Why did you lie?

Shalako
Je mourrai pour ceux que j'aime

Postby Shalako » Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:02 am

7th Vote Count

Ximbad (1)- The Guardian
Manders (1)- Yanni
The Guardian(1)- Captain Murphy,
Col. Khaddafi(6)- PhantomS, Checkbox, Manders, Imopen2, Mogadishu Jones, Col. Khaddafif

Not Voting: teefo, Ximbad, (G_R)

With 12 alive it is 7 to lynch.

The Dark Guardian

Postby The Dark Guardian » Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:44 am

Unvote. Vote Col Khadafii

GG.

Look on the bright side. If we are wrong, we get Yanni AND Kpaca!

Shalako

Postby Shalako » Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:22 am

To Be Fixed
Last edited by Shalako on Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:22 am, edited 2 times in total.

Shalako

Postby Shalako » Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:45 am

Warning: 23 Hours until Night is Over. If night actions are not in by that time they will not be processed.

Shalako

Day Two: Daddy's little fatty

Postby Shalako » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:33 am

Collecting the group in the middle of the cube in the morning it is quickly realized that teefo is missing. After a methodical search is made it turns out that all that remains of his life are some shards of glass and a chewed sock.

A collective sigh is heard, eerily laced with relief that it wasn't them who didn't make it to Morning.

teefo has been Nightkilled.

teefo was Gunter (Town Vanilla)

It is now Day Two.

With 10 Alive, it is 6 votes to Lynch.

Captain Murphy
The highest high, I'm Ayatollah

Postby Captain Murphy » Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:33 pm

T/S lists from everyone in popcorn order. I think guardian should go first.
It's too bad we don't have a secret subforum where we can coordinate troll attempts where only we can see so that we don't have to catch on because only one of us is an actual rocket scientist.
I am particularly interested in committing internet genocide
in soviet gutter, New York somewhere in you

( G_R )
Tire Aficionado

Postby ( G_R ) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:17 pm

Why was teefo a target? I don't even...

Captain Murphy
The highest high, I'm Ayatollah

Postby Captain Murphy » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:24 pm

Who do you want a T/S list from GR?
It's too bad we don't have a secret subforum where we can coordinate troll attempts where only we can see so that we don't have to catch on because only one of us is an actual rocket scientist.
I am particularly interested in committing internet genocide
in soviet gutter, New York somewhere in you

( G_R )
Tire Aficionado

Postby ( G_R ) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:59 pm

Shalako? lol

Not that they would give one, but I'd like to know what PhantomS and Mogadishu think.

Also, WTF with that Col.Khaddafi claim?

Checkbox
Tryhard of the Year 2012

Postby Checkbox » Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:46 pm

Shalako? lol

Not that they would give one, but I'd like to know what PhantomS and Mogadishu think.

I think Col. saw that he was going to be lynched anyways, so he figured he'd try and get us some information before he went down? I would've wanted to see him backtrack if we all suddenly turned on kpaca for counter-claiming... I'm too new to fully understand why he did what he did (Col.), but that's what it seems like to me.

And yeah, idk about teefo... That was
surprising to me as well.

Captain Murphy, I'd like to see you give such a list since you are always the one asking for them from others.
whisper words of wisdom
let it be known that my official decree as administrator of this site is that the grimmace's dick is 16" long.
it's not cheating if you hand her the jizz afterwards
Get the hairbrush out of your ear and put it in your ass where it belongs, then try again

imopen2
Tire Aficionado

Postby imopen2 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:19 pm

I am at an utter loss as to why Scumbag lied...what was the point of claiming a power role? If he had claimed vanilla I don't think he was for sure going to be lynched. Now we have no proof that Kpaca lied and no proof yanni lied
Kijin Zabuza: My pokemon cards bring the boys to the yard
Kijin Zabuza: And they're like, "Oh **** he has cards"
TwinBGenerationX: damn right
TwinBGenerationX: I wanna trade cards I could trade you, BUT NOT MY CHARIZARD!

Mogadishu Jones
The Superfluous Man

Postby Mogadishu Jones » Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:14 pm

T/S lists from everyone in popcorn order. I think guardian should go first.
Not participating

Mogadishu Jones
The Superfluous Man

Postby Mogadishu Jones » Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:15 pm

Also I can't justify Scumbag play as anything other than complete and utter crap so I really cant analyze it.

Yannaria
Tire Aficionado

Postby Yannaria » Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:35 pm

T/S lists in Popcorn sounds fine to me.

also wtf scumbag

Mogadishu Jones
The Superfluous Man

Postby Mogadishu Jones » Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:40 pm

also wtf scumbag
Seriously?

unvote: Vote Yanni

PhantomS
Tire Aficionado

Postby PhantomS » Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:58 pm

Shalako? lol

Why would you single out two specific players without indicating why?

PhantomS
Tire Aficionado

Postby PhantomS » Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:59 pm

also wtf scumbag
Seriously?

You are going to need to elaborate on this for very obvious reasons.

Mogadishu Jones
The Superfluous Man

Postby Mogadishu Jones » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:09 pm

also wtf scumbag
Seriously?

Well he just jumped on the two quickest protown things he saw without any original (that is to say, his idea first) content, which is quite clearly just a way to force the ruse of activity.

More
interesting in conjunction of this:

You didn't see any night actions did you? Even if Yanni was roleblocked (which he will undoubtably now say he is), he would have said that in his first post. However, considering he isn't really the watcher/tracker/whatever he said he was, he forgot that if he were a watcher/tracker he would be expected to do that.

ergo, Yanni is lying and scum.

( G_R )
Tire Aficionado

Postby ( G_R ) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:31 pm

Shalako? lol

Why would you single out two specific players without indicating why?
Just poking. The thing is that I don't think that T/S lists are going to be a thing today, it's not like I'm
calling you two my main suspects or anything.

PhantomS
Tire Aficionado

Postby PhantomS » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:53 pm

also wtf scumbag
Seriously?

Well he just jumped on
the two quickest protown things he saw without any original (that is to say, his idea first) content, which is quite clearly just a way to force the ruse of activity.

More interesting in conjunction of this:

You didn't see any night actions did you? Even if Yanni was roleblocked (which he will undoubtably now say he is), he would have said that in his first post. However, considering he isn't really the watcher/tracker/whatever he said he was, he forgot that if he were a watcher/tracker he would be expected to do that.

ergo, Yanni is lying and scum.
Now I feel like an idiot for missing this.

Return to “Completed Games”