Open Site Blathering (formerly Advice from iridium ITT)

*memories*

Moderators: Col. Khaddafi, ( G_R )

iamabadman
Defender of GRR
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)

Postby iamabadman » Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:32 am

U NO PIRATE PC GAEM OKAI

Col. Khaddafi
Regular Scumbag

Postby Col. Khaddafi » Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:46 am

Because they are corrupt and petitions won't matter
Sanctions then? Passive resistance? Look, you guys are smart, but you're also asshats who obviously love drama just as much as the staff does. Why are you fighting them on their own terms when there's hundreds of other ways to go about it?
I'm fighting them on their own terms? Since when did I agree to go to their underground rape cave to be admonished?

The facts are there in plain day. You think not being unbanned there hurts me or us? No, it hurts them because it makes them look like the
morally corrupt persons they are, unwilling to admit any single mistake. They actually think that sticking to their guns and not reversing their last corrupt decisions (besides me there are a few people left like Shalako and others, who have been caught in their lies and gotten the wrong end of the stick) will eventually leave time for the wound to heal by itself, except there is a gangreen going on, and not treating the wound is not going to end well for them.

I actually have the high ground here, since I'm the one banned as the result of a power grab and I could give two fucks about their lenient offers (really, being able to appeal before 6 months as a super-duper offer? most of us never even bothered to appeal in the first place! (like me)), and I'm still browsing all sections of MTGS to my leisure. So I don't see what is your problem, everyone is pretty much content with the present situation, except perhaps the staff's bad conscience, so w/e.

What is going to happen is that either the staff
is going to take a long hard look at al the wrongs they have been doing, or they will let what litttle is left of their moral authority be further sapped untill their position becomes intenable and they are replaced by more capable persons. Either way I'm cool with that and I'm not in a hurry.
Originally posted by Galspanic on MTGS
I would still like to see the posts sent over to ( N_S ) and have the Salvation Gutter archived away and replaced with a link to MTGC.
Thank you for all the lies. Another fine display of integrity by iridium :thumbsup:

Col. Khaddafi
Regular Scumbag

Postby Col. Khaddafi » Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:51 am

Hear that mr. Guest?
I would still like to see the posts sent over to ( N_S ) and have the Salvation Gutter archived away and replaced with a link to MTGC.
Thank you for all the lies. Another fine display of integrity by iridium :thumbsup:

Second Harkius
Spam Yrself Clean

Postby Second Harkius » Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:13 am

i rate today's slapfest at 6.5/10

Captain Murphy
The highest high, I'm Ayatollah

Postby Captain Murphy » Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:39 am

Sanctions then? Passive resistance? Look, you guys are smart, but you're also asshats who obviously love drama just as much as the staff does. Why are you fighting them on their own terms when there's hundreds of other ways to go about it?
i luv a gud fght

What are you on about?
It's too bad we don't have a secret subforum where we can coordinate troll attempts where only we can see so that we don't have to catch on because only one of us is an actual rocket scientist.
I am particularly interested in committing internet genocide
in soviet gutter, New York somewhere in you

Captain Murphy

Postby Captain Murphy » Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:40 am

Oh no, pendi called me a coward, how will I take this from someone I respect so highly
It's too bad we don't have a secret subforum where we can coordinate troll attempts where only we can see so that we don't have to catch on because only one of us is an actual rocket scientist.

Captain Murphy

Postby Captain Murphy » Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:41 am

Oh no, pendi called me a coward, how will I take this from someone I respect so highly
The joke is that I don't give 2 fucks about you or your opinion cocksnap

Captain Murphy

Postby Captain Murphy » Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:41 am

That was a good wake up post

Kaitscralt
A frog among toads

Postby Kaitscralt » Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:42 am

i luv a gud fght

What are you on about?
He's very passionate
Standard hobos who play budget garbage should be looked upon with suspicion.

Col. Khaddafi
Regular Scumbag

Postby Col. Khaddafi » Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:45 am

Unfortunately, this is the internet, which is apparently permeated with cowards and scumbags

Captain Murphy

Postby Captain Murphy » Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:56 am

Unfortunately this isn't real life without scumbags

Tom Servo
Tire Aficionado

Postby Tom Servo » Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:05 am

If not petitioning a website that has no reason whatsoever to even acknowledge the petition's existence is cowardly, what is brave?
Eric, Ren and Jensen were activists
Heads loaded with theory, their hearts are filled with passion
Shared the same left wing politics
Liked the same music, they were part of the protest movement
Now, Anna presented herself as a feminist
Studied the way they talked and dressed
Fashioned herself an anarchist
Eric fell in love with Anna at the meeting of the crime think conference
He didn't know it but Anna was an FBI informant

Second Harkius
Spam Yrself Clean

Postby Second Harkius » Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:09 am

a petition is basically summit territory imo

imopen2
Tire Aficionado

Postby imopen2 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:29 am

yea, let's "fight" them with "passive resistance" and "petitions." :lol:

you a fucking magumbo for that yo
Kijin Zabuza: My pokemon cards bring the boys to the yard
Kijin Zabuza: And they're like, "Oh **** he has cards"
TwinBGenerationX: damn right
TwinBGenerationX: I wanna trade cards I could trade you, BUT NOT MY CHARIZARD!

iamabadman
Defender of GRR

Postby iamabadman » Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:51 am

hey, lets work on this site, and make it the anti mtgs site.

we start by calling that site a place full of uptight pricks with dicks in thier butts.

im waiting to get banned over there for using my free speech here

Sir Sapphire the 3rd
Tire Aficionado

Postby Sir Sapphire the 3rd » Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:21 am

hey, lets work on this site, and make it the anti mtgs site.

we start by calling that site a place full of uptight pricks with dicks in thier butts.

im waiting to get banned over there for using my free speech here
Sounds legit. When do we start. After the next cold war?
I just shit post and get blocked on the twatters

iamabadman
Defender of GRR

Postby iamabadman » Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:43 am

this is a war on cold. in my heaterless house.

im doing well in my robe though. took a hot shower too.

Sir Sapphire the 3rd
Tire Aficionado

Postby Sir Sapphire the 3rd » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:00 am

Declare war on the groundhog

Pendulum
Tire Aficionado

Postby Pendulum » Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:07 am

Lol, the level of deja vu here is hilarious. Perhaps you should make a thread in private where you all talk about how mean I'm being to the glitteri of the site?

Pendulum
Tire Aficionado

Postby Pendulum » Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:31 am

Listen, it's very simple. The people who have stepped down from posting on the juggernaut want to post here, and I want them to as well. There is a place in the world for this site, and strangely enough I'm not the only one who thinks so, and those of us who did were content enough to wait for you to get past your bans and whatever residue of distaste you had for your past to do like you, you know, said you were going to. That hasn't happened, though, and we grow weary of waiting to help you succeed.
I do enjoy a good compromise, however, so I was willing to accept that you just weren't willing to forgo that... perhaps you feel it makes you more alive or something... so I suggested instead that you focus your energies, that this path too manages to yet again give you a miracle and makes your shit smell like roses. Fear can be the only reason you wouldn't take hold of that now.

As to the allegation that you are
somehow "above" a passive campaign, that's laughable; you did it once already when this site started, because you had no other choice, and you haven't really gained or lost any members since then (I miss Scumbag's wife terribly). Nothing has changed. Nothing.

Although I do admit, maybe this is all caused by my desire to help those poor starving kids in Africa or whatever not for profit group would be benefiting from the success of this site like it says in your charter.

Col. Khaddafi
Regular Scumbag

Postby Col. Khaddafi » Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:08 pm

Allright, that makes a little more sense. Boy do you love being cryptic...

Col. Khaddafi
Regular Scumbag

Postby Col. Khaddafi » Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:19 pm

Also I have heard DjBlackDiamond was trying to meet an important deadline of submitting a manuscript, word on the street is she printed the needed copies yesterday so she would be more free for idle chat in the near future ;)

Kaitscralt
A frog among toads

Postby Kaitscralt » Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:28 pm

Listen, it's very simple. The people who have stepped down from posting on the juggernaut want to post here, and I want them to as well. There is a place in the world for this site, and strangely enough I'm not the only one who thinks so, and those of us who did were content enough to wait for you to get past your bans and whatever residue of distaste you had for your past to do like you, you know, said you were going to. That hasn't happened, though, and we grow weary of waiting to help you succeed.
I do enjoy a good compromise, however, so I was willing to accept that you just weren't willing to forgo that... perhaps you feel it makes you more alive or something... so I suggested instead that you focus your energies, that this path too manages to yet
again give you a miracle and makes your shit smell like roses. Fear can be the only reason you wouldn't take hold of that now.

As to the allegation that you are somehow "above" a passive campaign, that's laughable; you did it once already when this site started, because you had no other choice, and you haven't really gained or lost any members since then (I miss Scumbag's wife terribly). Nothing has changed. Nothing.

Although I do admit, maybe this is all caused by my desire to help those poor starving kids in Africa or whatever not for profit group would be benefiting from the success of this site like it says in your charter.
1) There are still *owners* of this site going through the appeal process, let alone regular members, so I'm sorry that you grow "weary" but these things take time. An especially long amount of time considering that we waited around for Boubs to do absolutely nothing before being told we had to start back at square one.

2) Your
idea of success for this site is apparently very different than our "charter" that you are using as a guideline for your vision for us, considering that you want us to actively hurt MTGS by being successful, instead of just being successful. Did you even read it?

Unless you know anything about website design and business models then there is no good advice that you can offer us. You've definitely not been an asset so far, sorry.

Kaitscralt
A frog among toads

Postby Kaitscralt » Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:32 pm

It's hilarious that there is a group of nobody members who think they can play both sides and somehow turn two forums into some kind of video game conflict where they're the underground force pulling the strings. Sorry Pendulum, nothing you say comes across as even slightly insulting and nobody is going to be spurred to action based on your pretend disappointment. That also goes for Harkius and anyone else who acts like they are here to hang out but really just gets off watching MTG forums do epic internet wall-of-text battle.

Shut up and shit post, it's what you are cherished for.

Hard Gay
Newcomer

Postby Hard Gay » Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:04 pm

Success!

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!1111

Slammu
House Harkonnen

Postby Slammu » Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:27 pm

It's hilarious that there is a group of nobody members who think they can play both sides and somehow turn two forums into some kind of video game conflict where they're the underground force pulling the strings. Sorry Pendulum, nothing you say comes across as even slightly insulting and nobody is going to be spurred to action based on your pretend disappointment. That also goes for Harkius and anyone else who acts like they are here to hang out but really just gets off watching MTG forums do epic internet wall-of-text battle.

Shut up and shit post, it's what you are cherished for.

#nomoreforumdramaz

That is all.

Slammu
House Harkonnen

Postby Slammu » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:03 pm

Anyone else think that this is fucking creepshow?

Teia:
"Point I'm trying to make is that while a subject might be like 16, and I certainly wouldn't want to involve myself sexually with any real-life 16-year olds, it's not unreasonable to have art depicting people of that age in a sexualized (or even just fanservicey) context. It's when people get obsessive and/or creepy about it that problems come up."

AKA: I wouldn't want to have sex with someone who was ACTUALLY 16, but if they just LOOK 16, then LET'S GO!

:vomiting:

Sir Sapphire the 3rd
Tire Aficionado

Postby Sir Sapphire the 3rd » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:04 pm

seriously that is fucking creepy.

Sir Sapphire the 3rd
Tire Aficionado

Postby Sir Sapphire the 3rd » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:05 pm

like borderlined pedo creepy

Slammu
House Harkonnen

Postby Slammu » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:05 pm

But srsly, what the fuck is wrong with your little friend, Talore?

Slammu
House Harkonnen

Postby Slammu » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:06 pm

seriously that is fucking creepy.
Agreed. That's some sketchy shit to have your Moderators saying, 'sall.

Sir Sapphire the 3rd
Tire Aficionado

Postby Sir Sapphire the 3rd » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:07 pm

link?

Col. Khaddafi
Regular Scumbag

Postby Col. Khaddafi » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:10 pm

Its in the "casual-racism and support of slavery"-less subforum of Ugly Sally

Slammu
House Harkonnen

Postby Slammu » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:11 pm

link?
forums.mtgsalvation.com/showpost.php?p=9766930&postcount=685

Sir Sapphire the 3rd
Tire Aficionado

Postby Sir Sapphire the 3rd » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:11 pm

Its in the "casual-racism and support of slavery"-less subforum of Ugly Sally
That narrows it down to every section :B

Slammu
House Harkonnen

Postby Slammu » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:12 pm

Sorrry. Don't know how to insert links. Is copy-paste okay?

Sir Sapphire the 3rd
Tire Aficionado

Postby Sir Sapphire the 3rd » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:13 pm

Sorrry. Don't know how to insert links. Is copy-paste okay?
google helped me. That is still creepy as fuck.

Second Harkius
Spam Yrself Clean

Postby Second Harkius » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:15 pm

guys, Teia is the closest thing to the token female on staff ever since Manders left (and before her it was AoK). They put up with these antics for a good reason!

Second Harkius
Spam Yrself Clean

Postby Second Harkius » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:16 pm

They should have hired that 'Nakamura' girl when she applied (and later 'Burstinatrix', she seemed like mod material too)

Kaitscralt
A frog among toads

Postby Kaitscralt » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:17 pm

I have Kait in my name so they could hire me as the token female by that logic, if Teia is to them a girl

Return to “Blathering Archives”