Theros Pantheon Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Victory

Moderators: Stardust, Manders

InflatablePie
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)

Postby InflatablePie » Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:55 am

so Z is town.

re: PBPA, not doing one this game. takes too long.
re: reasons for reads, they're overrated. plus I'm in a slot that claimed roleblocker and was still at ~4 votes last page. I'm dying very soon, hence the apathy.

also I hate replacing into boring games. and replacing into day 1 (well, moreso than replacing in on d2+). meh.

Z where should I vote.
If you don't know how to lie, then how do you know if you're being lied to?

The answer? Use a gun. And if that don't work... use more gun.

zemanjaski
Tire Aficionado

Postby zemanjaski » Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:10 am

We're getting content from Iso and Rezombad today. Maybe Void too; will advise tomorrow after I've had time to think.
1 - Drunk, surly zem
2 - Nice, modest zem
3 - Bragpost zem
4 - Confident and funny zem
5 - Condescending jerk zem
6 - Self-aware zem
Everyone's a winner, we're making our fame,
Bona fide hustler making my name

Captain Murphy
The highest high, I'm Ayatollah

Postby Captain Murphy » Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:42 am

Holy fuck this game
It's too bad we don't have a secret subforum where we can coordinate troll attempts where only we can see so that we don't have to catch on because only one of us is an actual rocket scientist.
I am particularly interested in committing internet genocide
in soviet gutter, New York somewhere in you

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:44 am

After some rereading and some quiet contemplation upon my porcelain throne, (the same porcelain throne upon which I vig furries, mind you) I have made the following realizations:
1. I have no fucking idea what faction Pie is because Wraith is ridiculous (leaning scum)
2. Suga hasn't even attempted to pretend to have done anything this game, including reading the rules.
3. Iso is Iso and needs to fucking post
4. Zem is probably town by virtue of running around pushing for reactions but not knowing what to do with them.

Unvote
Vote DroppinSuga
You post on dtr? Cool? Honestly, I don't know who posts there and who doesn't.
I actually read that site quite a bit but its mostly because a lot of the people I used to interact with on MTGS are over there.
It should be a privilege to post here

zemanjaski
Tire Aficionado

Postby zemanjaski » Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:51 am

Pie vote Suga.

I may/may be wearing fox ears Rez.
1 - Drunk, surly zem
2 - Nice, modest zem
3 - Bragpost zem
6 - Self-aware zem

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:29 am

Suffer not the furry to live desu.
I actually read that site quite a bit but its mostly because a lot of the people I used to interact with on MTGS are over there.

zemanjaski
Tire Aficionado

Postby zemanjaski » Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:43 am

Suga is at L-2. If Pie actually follows me we need 1 more.
1 - Drunk, surly zem
2 - Nice, modest zem
3 - Bragpost zem
6 - Self-aware zem

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:52 am

Also, CM is probably scum because:

[quote="[url=viewtopic.php?p=174768#p174768:uknclhui]Captain Murphy » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:37 am[/url:uknclhui]":uknclhui]Actually... this could be interesting

If the ability is real (and he happens to be town, it could be a scum ability) we could always force a scummy player to post "I am a townie" and then we have a cop of sorts.

Droppin just has done nothing and doing nothing at almost 445 posts is bad.

This game has too much lurking and unactive players at the moment[/quote:uknclhui]

This post is fucking bad.

'lets not lynch the biggest suspect so we can have a 'cop of sorts' if everyone posts I am town.'

The mafia already know who the town are.

:facepalm:

WitchHunt

Postby WitchHunt » Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:43 am

He had this same sort of posting style in DTR Mafia. I don't think he's scum, he just has a hair trigger when it comes to voting for people.

He also stated in the previous game that he's avoiding the mafiascum wiki so he can figure out reads and tells himself. If he'd read, he would know that counter-voting Tube would look like panicky OMGUS.

I made the mistake of reading too much into flavor in Ragnarok mafia because of how little else I had to go on. Sounds like he is, too, hence that left field bit about Mogis and the sword.
Ham starts out by trying to defend Wraith.

[quote="hamfactorial » Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:56 pm":
3bqznv1j]Witch:

I didn't catch that on my first read-through of the thread, only that he called himself a roleblocker, then a rolestopper. I forgave that because I know he posts from his iPad, but it distracted me from the completely different descriptions of his abilities.
Raspy:
There's no safe lynch day 1 because it's all conjecture, but I can't ignore the role screwup.
Vote Wraith
pedit: nice analysis of the wagon, will re-read after post.[/quote]

Welp, there went that right out the window. I felt like this was too convenient… Call me paranoid, but it seemed kind of like Ham just jumped on this out of no where.
Actually, it's
time to chat Ham. You blatantly say that you see nothing wrong with my posts, yet you vote me anyways? That seems a bit scummy to me. You've also flown under the radar this game.
vote hamfactorial
Wraith sat at L-1 for a day, I don't think you're at any real risk of scum quicklynching you. I wanted to get some activity from you after reading raspy and CM's arguments for why you could be scum.
I don't like this either. Suga explained it fairly well, but from going “Suga seems town” to suddenly “KIDDING vote Suga” throws me for a loop. Ham's reasoning was he decided it was a good way to get a reaction because he didn't think he was in danger of anyone lynching him? So do you actually think he's town Ham or are you throwing another curve ball?

Looking at Suga's claim, I'm with Zombad on the pointlessness of the pseudo cop discovery. For those of you who think this comes off as scummy, I'll join the trend for you guys.

I am
town.

Anyone else trying to conceive a way for this to be more effective? Would quoting a claim be a decent route?

zemanjaski
Tire Aficionado

Postby zemanjaski » Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:01 am

Yeah Ham's probably scum too.
1 - Drunk, surly zem
2 - Nice, modest zem
3 - Bragpost zem
6 - Self-aware zem

Iso
Tire Aficionado

Postby Iso » Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:17 am

I am here I am reading
who the fuck is kpaca?
Мы, темноте

zemanjaski
Tire Aficionado

Postby zemanjaski » Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:30 am

WitchHunt would you support any lynches currently?
1 - Drunk, surly zem
2 - Nice, modest zem
3 - Bragpost zem
6 - Self-aware zem

zemanjaski
Tire Aficionado

Postby zemanjaski » Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:31 am

Iso why are people scared of you? You don't seem so tough. Ill take ya.
1 - Drunk, surly zem
2 - Nice, modest zem
3 - Bragpost zem
6 - Self-aware zem

Iso
Tire Aficionado

Postby Iso » Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:37 pm

The best thing we could do is to have everyone post "I am Town" and have suga choose who to investigate. I'll start (I guess CM kinda already started)

I am town
That requires us to not lynch Suga.
The best thing we could do is to have everyone post "I am Town" and have suga choose who to investigate. I'll start (I guess CM kinda already started)

I am town
That requires Suga to be alive
during the night, so not the lynch target. Aren't you still voting him?
This is a good point against imopen, I think.
Unvote
This is now a GREAT point against imopen.
Down to lynch Suga or Ham. There will be no other lynched toDay.
Or Pie.

But now that Suga and ham are obvious buddies, I'd like to lynch ham and see what he flips to incriminate Suga further.

After all, when's the last time you had ham that wasn't cured with suga? :cool2:
I like how you complain about the Wraith saga, but did nothing to stop it, made no effort to extract value from it and have made no effort to get the game back on track.

If you're Town, make your case on Ham.
This so much.

I'm disappointed that you only started goodposting when obvscum reared its head, though, because now it looks like a bus.

-

I agree with z on the "actually okay with an rcw lynch" statement from Suga.
I know there's scum on my train because I'm an easy mislynch target today.
So why did you make yourself so easy to lynch, then? And why haven't you pointed out who these alleged opportunistic scum are, aside from your scumbuddy, ham? Do you really think he'll get
any town credit for that?
We're getting content from Iso and Rezombad today. Maybe Void too; will advise tomorrow after I've had time to think.
HI
Holy fuck this game
IKR?
Iso is Iso and needs to fucking post
HELLO
Iso why are people scared of you? You don't seem so tough. Ill take ya.[/
quote]

As Shockwave07 once put it, "Iso is pretty much the Nicol Bolas of Mafia."

I'm dangerous as any alignment, but I'm surprisingly easy to lynch because the town are so afraid of my scum game and the scum are so afraid of my town game. I have shaky endgame history as town, but that's because I usually end up being the lynch in the endgame as town if I haven't been lynched by then. :/ I also got Best Mafia Newcomer '11 and Best Mafia Player '12 on Sally. :D

-

Unvote, Vote Suga

Though I will also lynch the fuck out of ham and Pie toDay. We need to eradicate all the food from this game. :mob:
who the fuck is kpaca?
Мы, темноте

Iso
Tire Aficionado

Postby Iso » Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:37 pm

oh god dammit this was supposed to come first
He had this same sort of posting style in DTR Mafia. I don't think he's scum, he just has a hair trigger when it comes to voting for people.

He also stated in the previous game that he's avoiding the mafiascum wiki so he can figure out reads and tells himself. If he'd read, he would know that counter-voting Tube would look like panicky OMGUS.

I made the mistake of reading too much into flavor
in Ragnarok mafia because of how little else I had to go on. Sounds like he is, too, hence that left field bit about Mogis and the sword.
Please don't reference ongoing games.
Please don't reference completed games as if they were ongoing.
I thought it was still on-going at the time.

Provide content or I'm lynching you after Wraith.
No idea if it's any good, but I find it useful for sniffing out alignment. Observe that only townies get mad at me for doing this.
[Citation needed]

-

oh my god why did you format your response that way Wraith I'm not even going to try to break it down
[quote=&
quot;zemanjaski » Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:10 pm"]So you think walls of text are an indicator of mafia?
Somewhat. When they are just commentary or "i am better than you" or "you don't play like me, thus you are scum". Yes.

Have I voted for Iso again? No. Need more evidence as walls of text are just minimal scum variables to me. Stardust and your walls at least have well thought points beyond you suck/play like me or burn.[/quote]

Because clearly my posts only demean Wraith, here. :lol: Get over yourself.

Apparently "content" now counts as "commentary" and "flavorgaming" is now "content". You learn how to Mafia differently every Day!
I think the problem is that your logic is totally flawed. Your accusations are based on nothing other than flavor and it's pretty well known that flavor isn't something you can go off from in a Mafia game. It would be far too easy to weed out the mafia if we flavor-gamed.
:thumbsup:
I think the problem is that your logic is totally flawed. Your accusations are based on nothing other than
flavor and it's pretty well known that flavor isn't something you can go off from in a Mafia game. It would be far too easy to weed out the mafia if we flavor-gamed.
I recognize that and my skills at this game are novice or nuub. I am trying all avenues. :shrug: I appreciate the feedback if they are constructive. Look at the nice response we got from that bad call of mine though. Something to work with!
I don't even understand what this means.

I don't even know if Wraith thinks I'm scum anymore or not because it looks like he's backpedaling on that hardcore.
Void's insults are a little random and I figured he warranted some attention, but I get a feeling this is just how he plays his games.

I believe that was in retaliation to another insult.
I was also the first person to vote for you; and had never switched my vote.
Such mafia, very scum, so lynch
Pointing out a scum suspect misrepresenting events makes me scum now? You're really trying hard to be officially recognised as the worst mafia player in here aren't you?

Time for you to go to work; present your case against me. I'm. Not in the mood for you to spoil another game with your mindless tunnelling.[/quote:
lh75saiv]

When was the last time this happened? How often would you say zombad does this? Does he do it strictly as town, or as scum, too?
No experience with Void or Iso; they'll be fun to tackle at some point.
Why do you say this?

For reference, I have over 100 completed games of forum Mafia, if that's relevant to you, at all.
I did a read-through of the thread again, laughed about the Wraith flailing, but mostly was intrigued by Captain Murphy's random drive-by of Wraith. His post history in this thread shows only 2 posts
while I'm writing this.

I isolated every post mentioning him with this search string, but all I see are vote counts, Wraith mentioning him drive-by voting and then Raspy talking about being the L-1 vote (CM was the L-2 vote).

I can't do anything with this, but I figured out that he's either 6 hours behind me (subtracted the time stamps in his signature from the ones that I get when going to those posts) or he has his timezone set wrong in his profile. 6 hours early puts him in Western Europe, so dude should be getting home from work in a few hours while I'm asleep.
He's from Australia. Why can't you do anything about this? Why comment at all on it if you think it's null instead of providing, say, reasoning for thinking someone's scum? Is Murphy your
scumbuddy?
That's more effort than he has put into two previous games as one post.
This is a terrible post.
look who's talking
Captain Murphy finally showed up and just voted me without any reads of his own.
>Misses first 4 pages of discussion due to timezone issues
>Scummy player pushed to
L-2
>Doesn't claim ASAP
>CLAIMS RBER

lol my sides, lynch this scum
^
I mean, we either lynch him or keep him around, will you not feel like lynching him later on down the line?
I've made this post before as scum, but I unfortunately agree with it, here.
There are players with the same level of content, people just freak because I made a large move in my first post
Without any explanation.
At least it's something? I mean, what the fuck has ham done all game?
Fucking lynch Wraith already. There is nothing he can do to excuse the behavior he has shown us.

For those who unvoted Wraith. Please give your reasoning on why.
/barn

-

ham's #241 is swimming with scummy language and I don't feel like he actually comes to any conclusions with it. I will happily lynch ham if Wraith isn't the lynch for some ungodly reason.
Damn ham! Where was this last game? I find that you flesh out points really well. Iamopen2 was scumy last time and pulled a very sligh gamble last game. Think he is doing it
again? Red knew I was poking at Iamopen2 for info and he refused to entertain the thought. Very similar to the call I made on him possibly lying about the bus driver claim.

After reading RCW, he looks townish.

Captain Murphys recent posts were about the same as Voids (single Celled responses to pressure). If they both this style; I would not expect much from them and their vote histories will become the main source of reads. Also, overreactive response that are not given will be worth noteing as they could be tells in response to certain individuals. Void is still bandwagoning and I think that is his M.O. for most thought process. If he stops or tries another tactic on another player; that might be a tell.
Again, how is announcing "KEEP YOUR EYE ON THIS PERSON DOING THIS THING" conducive to that person having natural reactions and posts? If they're aware of something they're doing that's scummy, they're going to make sure you don't think they're scummy based on
your statement prior. Can we please lynch this guy already? Like, how has the game gone on for 15 more fucking pages?

-

WHY IS WRAITH STILL FLAVORGAMING

KILL IT WITH FIRE

-

Blah blah blah bunch of spam and speculative crap

-

I do like the votecount analysis and was going to provide one of my own if someone didn't touch on it. Wraith has been sitting very close to lynch range for far too long with no action against him to be town. The scum don't want to lose their Roleblocker and that's why they're not hammering. WitchHunt, z, Suga, and redcoloredwizard are all not voting at the time of Stardust's votecount in #271. IGMEOY. All of you. Especially z.

Actually, that's another point in favor of scumham - z prodding ham (one of my scum reads) to provide content [so as to not let him get caught].
So I can surmise that
policy voting is any one person that deviates from the group with a significant clique that targets one guy.

Iamopen2, I will play as I see fit. Go to hell...oh wait...you are Erebos :D

If I gave up and said sorry guys; I won't play like this anymore. You would become suspicious, and I look more scum according to the clique.

So I can guess that everyone thinks I am scum no matter what I say? Thus go ahead vote me, I got better things to do. Will wait for the next game.

unvote, vote Wraith223 maybe the path Inflateablepie will fuck all you over as some you deserve loosing this game for being such morons and jerks to players that think outside the box.

If I turn out right about some of the flavor part; I will ram this down your throat.

Captain Murphy, you still have yet to post any analysis worth a damn to town.
You heard the man, let's lynch him.

Attitudes
like this make me want to vote and never unvote.

There's nothing wrong with "thinking outside of the box", but when it's absolutely a 100% useless thing to do and you keep doing it despite the protestations of the other players, you have to understand why we want you to die.
Can someone else unvote Wraith please? He isn't worth lynching. I detest the idea of killing Town for policy reasons. We'll benefit from having time to look back through what has happened so far, and if we still have nothing in a few days then we can reconsider all options. But I have come to believe that Wraith is Town and that we shouldn't lynch him.
We're not policy lynching him, we're lynching him for being scum. Given that you're not even voting at the time of this post, this looks awful for you if Wraith
flips scum.

-

Red could you fence-sit any harder with that reads post

Why didn't you want to say anything about imopen before rcw? Afraid to put your opinion out there in case you have to vote imopen after rcw's case?
I honestly think lynching Wraith is a bad move. Regardless of whether he plays mafia "the right way", I still feel like he's town and lynching a townie is never a good idea.
what on earth would lead you to believe he's town

like, I just can't see it

no sarcasm
Wraith223 has requested replacement. His vote has been removed. All other votes remain unchanged.

Whatever. Can we lynch him now?
On the scale of butthurt, what are you currently Rez? 9 or 10?
What relevance does this even have to the game? All this spam shit is going to make me be really choosy about which games I play in on here. :/
Tell me Z, now that Wraith is not playing with us anymore, where you still butthurt at him for something that
happened into previous games?
Is that why you started by putting pressure on him, then just let the game drift away?
You clearly haven't read the thread.

I RVS'd him for a laugh, fully expecting a response with a crazy theory, which I got. I left my vote on him and then things went crazy. I certainly questioned him enough to feel that he was frustrated Town.

I have no reason to be "butthurt" about a previous game with Wraith.

If you're interested in raspy and imopen, I look forward to seeing you do something.
I'm unimpressed by absolutely everything I've seen you post so far that isn't ragging on Red/Wraith. And even some of that is making me go ":isthatso:".

-

jesus christ I feel like I'm reading the same shit over and over and only 1% of it isn't spam
I will
add right now that I'm not comfortable lynching WraithPie.
You've already stated this. This is basically what your last post said. Plan on providing any content?
all I can think of to confirm is that Wraith claimed roleblocker for my slot.

I am also claiming roleblocker for my slot.

good god, did he not show up to the meeting about flavor-gaming, srsly.
I wish you had claimed before you caught up.
<- @office.
Seriously, you can't expect anything more than one-liners, at the moment.

Instead of pushing me you could just read my other game(s) and discover by yourself I'm town as usual.
I'd like to hear your opinion on raspy
and imopen, if you've got free time.
Why would reading your other games make you town in this game?
We never did get those posts from Rezom or Suga either.

Is DTR lurker central or something? Did someone imperially prove that doing nothing was the optimal strategy as either faction here?
It worked for imopen in Russian Roulette.

Speaking of, I don't remember anything imopen has posted yet. He needs to generate content soon.

-

A distressingly low number of people are discussing me. I'm not used to not being pushed for dumb reasons.

I feel paranoid about this.
Unvote rcwraspy, vote DroppinSuga[/quote:
lh75saiv]

Holy shit, this is your first actually good post.
Town
1. zemanjaski
7. Captain Murphy
11. rezombad
12. rcwraspy
6. InflatablePie (r. Wraith223)

Null
10. WitchHunt
13. Iso
8. Void
3. imopen2

Scum
5. RedNihilist
9. hamfactorial
2. TubeHunter
4. DroppinSuga

To do list:
- answer raspy's questions
- read rednihilist's linked game
- bully lurkers
- bait rezombad

Might not get through all of that today, or in that order.
Why am I null? Simply because I haven't posted much over the past week?
I'm alive,
just spending most of my free time arguing with my GF.
With your Godfather? :trolo: On what, who to bus?

While I like that you're putting your opinions out there, it'd be nice if you could do more than drive-by stuff that doesn't give me a feel on your alignment. TIA
holy shit unvote, vote droppin
yes this wagon is fine
Unvote

Going to read back the last two pages. I didn't see anything weird about Suga's post while skimming from my phone last night.
Uhh, you mean
aside from the lack of anything relevant to the gamestate in his posts, right?

Right?

:?
Hmm, somehow I missed that bit at the end of suga's post about how he was scum.

Unvote

Vote: Suga
Where is the
damning part of his last post? I don't see him saying he's scum, only that he's comfortable with lynching raspy. I ISO'd him and found that he's mostly posted some early game chaff, posted in solidarity with Wraith/Pie at L-1, and then sheeped Z w/r/t raspy.
holy shit unvote, vote droppin
Again, what are you seeing that I'm not?

Suga's ISO link for the curious.
Try and find some content or real scum hunting in his posts
I couldn't find anything worthwhile, but you seemed to see something else that wasn't apparent to me.

[b:
lh75saiv]Vote DroppinSuga[/b]
This is an obvious bus vote based on the timing, which means this is a legit wagon.
I am town and my power allows me to take a quote from the game and I'm told whether it's true or a lie.
Okay. I call your bluff.

I'm town.

Now PM the mod.
To be honest, I've just lost interest in the game with all of the flailing from wraith and it's day one.
Wraith isn't even in the game anymore. This isn't a real excuse. You said you didn't even want to lynch him. What the fuck?
That's a really odd ability...

Iso? Murphy? Void? Can an experienced player give any insight into whether this could be a legit claim?
Void had a similar ability in Magical Girl Mafia. I've also put an ability like this on someone in a game over on Colo. If he can prove it, he might be legit.
I can use it once per night phase. I'm still unclear of the exact way it works, that was a question for Dusty if I make it to Night 1.
:/

I'm now skeptical.
Actually, it's time
to chat Ham. You blatantly say that you see nothing wrong with my posts, yet you vote me anyways? That seems a bit scummy to me. You've also flown under the radar this game.

vote hamfactorial
COUNTER-BUS GO
That is usually a Iso thing
Claiming town or asking people if they're town? :p
Iso needs to post more.
Hi!
who the fuck is kpaca?
Мы, темноте

zemanjaski
Tire Aficionado

Postby zemanjaski » Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:45 pm

We should chat after the game Iso, I have much to learn (3rd game here). I'll address your comments to me in my next post, but for vision clarity, I will now extend my "willing to lynch pile" to:
- droppinSuga
- hamfactorial
- pie

In that order. Is there a reason not to lynch Suga first? If he flips scum, then ham is pretty much locked in as scum (he already looks very likely scum anyway). Thoughts?
1 - Drunk, surly zem
2 - Nice, modest zem
3 - Bragpost zem
6 - Self-aware zem

zemanjaski
Tire Aficionado

Postby zemanjaski » Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:04 pm

I was also the first person to vote for you; and had never switched my vote.
Such mafia, very scum, so lynch
Pointing out a scum suspect misrepresenting events makes me scum now? You're really trying hard to be officially recognised as the worst
mafia player in here aren't you?

Time for you to go to work; present your case against me. I'm. Not in the mood for you to spoil another game with your mindless tunnelling.
When was the last time this happened? How often would you say zombad does this? Does he do it strictly as town, or as scum, too?
It happened in DTR mafia when he ended up day killing me Day 1 (I was Town Doctor) when most players had me in their Town pile. I've only played with Rez as Town and it has only happened once.
No experience with Void or Iso; they'll be fun to tackle at some point.
Why do you say this?

For reference, I have over 100 completed games of forum Mafia, if that's relevant to you, at all.
To explain why you're in my null pile. I don't want to leap
to conclusions about such experienced players, that's an easy way for me to get burned. You do feel VERY Town this game, right now. Your analysis is very committal, so you're really laying your own credibility as Town on the line - that leads me to think you're Town since I don't think scum losing Iso is worth generating a single mislynch. So I'll move you to my Town pile.
Fucking lynch Wraith already. There is nothing he can do to excuse the behavior he has shown us.

For those who unvoted Wraith. Please give your reasoning on why.
/barn

-

ham's #241 is swimming with scummy language and I don't feel like he actually comes to any conclusions with it. I will happily lynch ham if Wraith isn't the lynch for some ungodly reason.
I read Wraith as been more likely frustrated Town than
scum. Honestly, I just really don't want to start the game with a mislynch. You're notes on him we're pretty convincing. I would be open to lynching him, today even, but I think Suga or Ham are better targets (more likely to be scum).

FWIW I feel that Ham's style of posting here is consistent with his scum game from DTR Mafia. I called him as scum early there and I get the same feel from him in this game.
I do like the votecount analysis and was going to provide one of my own if someone didn't touch on it. Wraith has been sitting very close to lynch range for far too long with no action against him to be town. The scum don't want to lose their Roleblocker and that's why they're not hammering. WitchHunt, z, Suga, and redcoloredwizard are all not voting at the time of Stardust's votecount in #271. IGMEOY. All of you. Especially z.

Actually, that's another point in favor of scumham - z prodding ham (one of my scum reads) to provide content [so as to not let him get caught].[/
quote]

I prod Ham because I feel the strongest indicator of his scum game is that he posts to look active but fence sits and provides no content. The prod to force him to post locks him into the style of behaviour; so its an easy test of his alignment I think.

Can someone else unvote Wraith please? He isn't worth lynching. I detest the idea of killing Town for policy reasons. We'll benefit from having time to look back through what has happened so far, and if we still have nothing in a few days then we can reconsider all options. But I have come to believe that Wraith is Town and that we shouldn't lynch him.
We're not policy lynching him, we're lynching him for being scum. Given that you're not even voting at the time of this post, this looks awful for you if Wraith flips scum.

-

Red
could you fence-sit any harder with that reads post

Why didn't you want to say anything about imopen before rcw? Afraid to put your opinion out there in case you have to vote imopen after rcw's case?
Asking to learn: why does asking for an unvote look bad for me? I just don't want to start with a mislynch. Is that too apprehensive?
Tell me Z, now that Wraith is not playing with us anymore, where you still butthurt at him for something that happened into previous games?
Is that why you started by putting pressure on him, then just let the game drift away?
You clearly haven't read the thread.

I RVS'd him for a laugh,
fully expecting a response with a crazy theory, which I got. I left my vote on him and then things went crazy. I certainly questioned him enough to feel that he was frustrated Town.

I have no reason to be "butthurt" about a previous game with Wraith.

If you're interested in raspy and imopen, I look forward to seeing you do something.
I'm unimpressed by absolutely everything I've seen you post so far that isn't ragging on Red/Wraith. And even some of that is making me go ":isthatso:".

-

jesus christ I feel like I'm reading the same shit over and over and only 1% of it isn't spam
I am still learning. Very open to feedback; I really like playing mafia and would love to get better.
Unvote rcwraspy, vote DroppinSuga
n
Holy shit, this is your first actually good post.
Got to start some time.
Town
1. zemanjaski
7. Captain Murphy
11. rezombad
12. rcwraspy
6. InflatablePie (r. Wraith223)

Null
10. WitchHunt
13. Iso
8. Void
3. imopen2

Scum
5. RedNihilist
9. hamfactorial
2. TubeHunter
4. DroppinSuga

To do list:
- answer raspy's questions
- read rednihilist's linked game
- bully lurkers
- bait rezombad

Might not get through all of that today, or in that order.
Why am I null? Simply because I haven't posted much over the past week?
That and unfamiliarity with you and your style. Your reputation proceeds you, I just want to be cautious.
1 - Drunk, surly zem
2 - Nice, modest zem
3 - Bragpost zem
6 - Self-aware zem

zemanjaski
Tire Aficionado

Postby zemanjaski » Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:28 pm

Nihilist please respond to Iso ASAP :)
1 - Drunk, surly zem
2 - Nice, modest zem
3 - Bragpost zem
6 - Self-aware zem

Iso
Tire Aficionado

Postby Iso » Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:41 pm

Thanks for the quick reply, I'll get back to you next week. :lol:

Nah, I'll answer sometime after I sleep.
who the fuck is kpaca?
Мы, темноте

RedNihilist
Tire Aficionado

Postby RedNihilist » Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:54 pm

Nihilist please respond to Iso ASAP :)
I'll be home in 4.5 hours and I've got to say I'm really happy to see some new life.
Can't wait to re-read the last pages without having to work at the same time.

I'll be answering now, though, as happy Z just warms my heart:
Red could you fence-sit any harder with that reads post

I didn'
t want to overcommit.
I'm just a cautious person, and at the time I didn't want to desperately stop a wagon on a player I still feel like will turn out to be scum rather than just motivate people to think "out of the tracks".
Why would reading your other games make you town in this game?
I've always been sincere in my posting, so I'm pretty positive that two different instances of TownNihilist from two different games will be similar enough to clear me.

-

Let me know if I'm missing anything.

zemanjaski
Tire Aficionado

Postby zemanjaski » Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:14 pm

Please let us know whether or not you'd be willing to lynch Suga after your read through, in addition to any other insights you have.
1 - Drunk, surly zem
2 - Nice, modest zem
3 - Bragpost zem
6 - Self-aware zem

DroppinSuga
Tire Aficionado

Postby DroppinSuga » Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:36 pm

Goodbye sweet world. All I wanted was a chance to use my lie detector ability.

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Votecount 1.9

Postby Stardust » Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:39 pm

Official Votecount!

rezombad (Ephara) (1): RedNihilist
InflatablePie (Heliod) (2): TubeHunter, Void
DroppinSuga (Phenax) (5): zemanjaski, Captain Murphy, hamfactorial, rezombad, Iso (L-2)
rcwraspy (Purphoros) (1): InflatablePie
hamfactorial (Kruphix) (1): DroppinSuga

Not voting: WitchHunt, rcwraspy, imopen2

With 13 alive, it is 7 to lynch.
҉

DroppinSuga
Tire Aficionado

Postby DroppinSuga » Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:45 pm

Rez's retarded posting has continued. I approve.

Captain Murphy

Postby Captain Murphy » Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:26 pm

Actually... this could be interesting

If the ability is real (and he happens to be town, it could be a scum ability) we could always force a scummy player to post "I am a townie" and then we have a cop of sorts.

This game has too much lurking and unactive players at the moment
This post is fucking bad.

'lets not lynch the biggest suspect so we can have a 'cop of sorts' if everyone posts I am town.'

n:facepalm:
I'm aware of that, it just might have been a good idea to lynch someone else scummy and see what the mafia do. You do realize I never unvoted because I was still sure he was scum?

Iso's post has enlightened me to be happy with a ham lynch, Droppin or ham today will do fine.
It's too bad we don't have a secret subforum where we can coordinate troll attempts where only we can see so that we don't have to catch on because only one of us is an actual rocket scientist.

Captain Murphy

Postby Captain Murphy » Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:27 pm

Droppin more though because lol where is the content rockstar?

Void

Postby Void » Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:59 pm

I'm here and catching up. Health got in the way, but I am good now!

rcwraspy
Tire Aficionado

Postby rcwraspy » Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:53 pm

Actually... this could be interesting

This game has too much lurking and unactive players at the moment
This post
is fucking bad.

:facepalm:
I'm aware of that, it just might have been a good idea to lynch someone else scummy and see what the mafia do. You do realize I never unvoted because I was still sure he was scum?

Iso's post has enlightened me to be happy with a ham lynch, Droppin or ham today will do fine.
Ok, I get it.

"Can only do at night" is a convenient way to not get lynched

Scum know who town is, so it'll be easy for him to pick a townie and say "this person's telling the truth!" at which point that person will say "by gollie, yes I am" and then scum get a convenient kill the next night.

I initially unvoted Suga because I didn't know what to make of the claim. Now I know what
to make of it.

vote: DroppinSuga
Thanks to NerdBoyWonder for the amazing sig!
Son, I want you to know that no matter what happens between your mother and me, it's all your fault.

DroppinSuga
Tire Aficionado

Postby DroppinSuga » Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:08 pm

You're all fucking dumb. Look good and hard at Zem and Cap.

DroppinSuga
Tire Aficionado

Postby DroppinSuga » Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:08 pm

And with that, I'm gone.

InflatablePie

Postby InflatablePie » Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:51 pm

Wait, Suga claimed Lie Detector?

Why the fuck are we lynching him

No

vote ham if that's the alternative. More later.

InflatablePie

Postby InflatablePie » Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:53 pm

Actually after reading, rcw vote is terrible. Last line reads scummy, logic is bad (if he's scum, this claim is scummy), etc

vote rcw

Void

Postby Void » Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:23 am

I'm ready to hammer Suga when everyone is ready. He is Scum guaranteed. As Iso mentioned, I had this Role in a previous game and my ability was a Day ability for balancing reasons. A Lie Detector, that can act at Night, can then lie about any information that is given to him giving there faction a huge advantage.

InflatablePie is transparent as hell. We lynch him Tomorrow.

DroppinSuga
Tire Aficionado

Postby DroppinSuga » Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:25 am

lol scum guaranteed. I can't wait for Dusty to post town. I will return post game to shit on all of you.

The town doesn't deserve to win this game.

RedNihilist
Tire Aficionado

Postby RedNihilist » Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:59 am

Everytime I play with Suga it ends up like this.
Let me read things.

RedNihilist
Tire Aficionado

Postby RedNihilist » Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:12 am

rez town
Red town
Suga null
Witch town
Tube null
Ham null
Iso town
Void null
z town

page 1 reads that I will not be elaborating on. woo-hoo.

I kind of want to stop there tbh.
rez town
Witch town
Tube town
z town
Void town
Ham town
Iso town
imopen null
Suga null
Red scummy
rcw scummy
murphy scummy

hmm.

unvote
vote rcw
Dafuq?

RedNihilist
Tire Aficionado

Postby RedNihilist » Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:24 am

Hi ham!

RedNihilist
Tire Aficionado

Postby RedNihilist » Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:24 am

Hi zem!

zemanjaski
Tire Aficionado

Postby zemanjaski » Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:25 am

You are scummy. Still no actual contribution and instead of looking for scum you're concerned for you're own image (that's scummy FYI).

Red no more stalling.

Are you willing to lynch Suga?
Reads list.
Now.
1 - Drunk, surly zem
2 - Nice, modest zem
3 - Bragpost zem
6 - Self-aware zem

zemanjaski
Tire Aficionado

Postby zemanjaski » Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:26 am

If you're Town you certainly don't play to help Town.
1 - Drunk, surly zem
2 - Nice, modest zem
3 - Bragpost zem
6 - Self-aware zem

Return to “Completed Games”