Open Site Blathering (formerly Advice from iridium ITT)

*memories*

Moderators: Col. Khaddafi, ( G_R )

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)

Postby Stardust » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:23 pm

Many counties in my state are debating whether teachers should be allowed to carry at school.
Texas is awesome.
҉

Captain Murphy
The highest high, I'm Ayatollah

Postby Captain Murphy » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:23 pm

the current ad on TV I see all the time ends with "... But were the only place that calls Mcdonalds... maccas!"

I honestly never knew nobody else calls it that. Its printed on all their shit here too
That's fucking hilarious.
I'm taking pictures next time

The most common phrase used by kids in Australia is.... "Maccas run cunt?"
It's too bad we don't have a secret subforum where we can coordinate troll attempts where only we can see so that we don't have to catch on because only one of us is an actual rocket scientist.
I am particularly interested in committing internet genocide
in soviet gutter, New York somewhere in you

Captain Murphy

Postby Captain Murphy » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:24 pm

Because almost all our maccas are 24/7 and people like to drive at 3AM for food
It's too bad we don't have a secret subforum where we can coordinate troll attempts where only we can see so that we don't have to catch on because only one of us is an actual rocket scientist.

Captain Murphy

Postby Captain Murphy » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:28 pm

Oh man all those school trips with "TITS OUT FOR THE BOYS" signs and the lads screaming "TOFTB!!"

Gold coast guarantees at least 4 flashes each way. I love people on the Gold Coast, so kind and giving.

Captain Murphy

Postby Captain Murphy » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:28 pm

The seedy marine teachers egged it on too

Captain Murphy

Postby Captain Murphy » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:29 pm

Fuck I love some teachers, some are actually really cool. Some are squares though.

Captain Murphy

Postby Captain Murphy » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:30 pm

King Spam would probs be cool to me but a dick to everyone else, he seems like one of those teachers that is a bit persuaded by charm

Captain Murphy

Postby Captain Murphy » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:33 pm

Saying out out in public (Just enough so its believable and people nearby can eavesdrop) that the police are looking for you and they have a 20K reward out for you being turned in. Just don't forget to mention something like "Its bullshit man I didn't even convict a violent crime and they want to lock me away?" so then people will consider grabbing you for the 20K

Col. Khaddafi
Regular Scumbag

Postby Col. Khaddafi » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:36 pm

But you were talking about hydrogen literally blowing up because it's hanging out in the valleys. That's what makes no sense to me.
Hey Stardust, I just found out people have been trying to troll you at least since 2007, and here was I thinking I was the first guy trying. :slant:

http://www.princeton.edu/mae/people/fac ... 9_2007.pdf
Originally posted by Galspanic on MTGS
I would still like to see the posts sent over to ( N_S ) and have the Salvation Gutter archived away and replaced with a link to MTGC.
Thank you for all the lies. Another fine display of integrity by iridium :thumbsup:

Captain Murphy

Postby Captain Murphy » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:36 pm

Saying loudly to a friend on a bus that you are going to puke from that bad food you just had

Nobody looks pleased

Manders
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Manders » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:37 pm

Many counties in my state are debating whether teachers should be allowed to carry at school.
A school is meant to be a safe environment with no outside influences, no guns in schools thanks.
With the recent outbreak of school shootings, parents feel very uncomfortable sending their children without safety measures.

I say, if a teacher feels comfortable bringing a gun to school, knowing that they are deathly responsible for it at all times, more power to them. Protect our kids.
Don't hate me 'cause I'm cuter than you are! - :mh:

Captain Murphy

Postby Captain Murphy » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:38 pm

Ghosting people in public is fun as long as you don't get caught

Manders
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Manders » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:39 pm

the current ad on TV I see all the time ends with "... But were the only place that calls Mcdonalds... maccas!"

I honestly never knew nobody else calls it that. Its printed on all their shit here too
That's fucking hilarious.
I'm taking pictures next time

The most common phrase used by kids in Australia is.... "Maccas run cunt?"
I'd love
to see those pics.

Australia is so awesome.

Captain Murphy

Postby Captain Murphy » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:40 pm

A school is meant to be a safe environment with no outside influences, no guns in schools thanks.
With the recent outbreak of school shootings, parents feel very uncomfortable sending their children without safety measures.

I say, if a teacher feels comfortable bringing a gun to school, knowing
that they are deathly responsible for it at all times, more power to them. Protect our kids.
Crazy people are killing kids, adding guns to schools will not make crazy people appear less. What is a teacher goes nuts one day?

If you are too scared to send your kids to school and you care so much to the extent that you are going to push for firearms in an educational environment full of kids then you should just home school your kids. If your excuse is that you don't have the time then move somewhere with less school shootings. Like say, anywhere outside the US?

Captain Murphy

Postby Captain Murphy » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:42 pm

How about instead they spend money on psych wards and give free mental health from a psychologist? Actually do something with restricting guns and try to create a more passive law enforcement like the UK?

Captain Murphy

Postby Captain Murphy » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:43 pm

But no, its just easier and apparently makes more sense to use more weapons to stop other weapons being used because taking away all these weapons would create more

Captain Murphy

Postby Captain Murphy » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:45 pm

"Guns don't kill people, people do"

Yeah I know that miss "I can read a pro republican E card" but when you start giving people the means to kill easier and quickly they will start doing it quicker, easier and more often.

If I had to kill someone by means without a gun, I would seriously consider it beforehand because most people don't want to get all bloody or strangle some guy.

Manders
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Manders » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:50 pm

I'm not going to say that I don't agree with anything you said because I do.

I AM going to say that overly-restricting firearms possession just isn't going to happen simply because of the 2nd Amendment.

Yannaria
Tire Aficionado

Postby Yannaria » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:53 pm

I don't see how banning assualt weapons is over restrictive. I know a lot of hunters and not a single one uses an AR 15 or some sort of combat styled shotgun. The Supreme Court ruled that the second amendment does garuntee an individual right to fire arms, fine. That doesn't mean that those fire arms can't be controlled.

Manders
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Manders » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:02 pm

I never said banning assault rifles is overly restrictive. I'm with you on that one. There's no need for people to hunt with fucking AK-47s.

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:02 pm

But you were talking about hydrogen literally blowing up because it's hanging out in the valleys. That's what makes no sense to me.
Hey Stardust, I just found out people have been trying to troll you at least since 2007, and here was I thinking I was the first guy trying. :slant:

http://www.princeton.edu/mae/
people/fac ... 9_2007.pdf
:eyebrow:

Yeah, so hydrogen can blow up. Do you have a reference for the hydrogen hiding out in the valleys of a polished surface bit you were talking about? That's what I'm finding hard to believe.
҉

Captain Murphy

Postby Captain Murphy » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:03 pm

I'm not going to say that I don't agree with anything you said because I do.

I AM going to say that overly-restricting firearms possession just isn't going to happen simply because of the 2nd Amendment.
I guess you are right, they have only changed 27 things from it why change another!

Captain Murphy

Postby Captain Murphy » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:03 pm

Seriously though if they could give women rights and stop slavery we can take a shiny weapon away from people

Captain Murphy

Postby Captain Murphy » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:06 pm

Harder shit has been done in the past, I just think that's the excuse the losers and winners give themselves

Col. Khaddafi
Regular Scumbag

Postby Col. Khaddafi » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:17 pm

http://www.princeton.edu/mae/people/fac ... 9_2007.pdf
:eyebrow:

Yeah, so hydrogen can blow up. Do you have a reference for the hydrogen hiding out in the valleys of a polished surface bit you were talking about? That's what I'm finding hard to believe.
a wrench, a poorly polished russian shock-tube steel pipe, and my ears.

also lrn2read
I would still like to see the posts sent over to ( N_S ) and have the Salvation Gutter archived away and replaced with a link to MTGC.
Thank you for all the lies. Another fine display of integrity by iridium :thumbsup:

Col. Khaddafi
Regular Scumbag

Postby Col. Khaddafi » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:20 pm

also lrn2polish, CERN-style:

Étape/Procédure

02/Pré dégraissage au solvant classe A3 (ex: DEXCEL SL 80). Le temps moyen indicatif est de 30 minutes.
03/Immersion dans une solution de ALMECO 18 (P3 VR580 17*) – Henkel à 30 g/l à 60 ºC pendant 60 minutes et agitation ultrasonique à 5 W/l.
04/Rinçage au jet d’eau déminéralisée (>1 MOhm.cm), jusqu’à l’élimination de la lessive. Un film d’eau doit rester momentanément sur toutes les surfaces, si non revenir à l’étape 03.
05/Soufflage au jet d’azote sur toutes les zones susceptibles de retenir la solution lessivielle
06/Répétition de l’étape 04
07/Immersion dans l’eau déminéralisée (>1 MOhm.cm) avec agitation ultrasonique à 5 W/l pendant au moins 2 minutes.
08/Retour à l’étape 05 jusqu’à l’élimination de toute lessive plus une répétition supplémentaire.
09/Séchage de la pièce au jet d’azote
10/Étuvage sous vide de la pièce :

- Gradient 100 ºC/h
- Température 150
ºC
- Temps de séchage 240 min.
- Temps de pompage 60 min.

11/Emballage dans un sac en film PE fermé par soudure thermique

Captain Murphy

Postby Captain Murphy » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:20 pm

Yo science just fucked you up stardust

Captain Murphy

Postby Captain Murphy » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:21 pm

I saw it, Einstein was all like "Stardust equals MC FAGGOT"

Captain Murphy

Postby Captain Murphy » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:21 pm

Then some shit exploded and N_S saved the day again

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:27 pm

:crazy:
҉

Col. Khaddafi
Regular Scumbag

Postby Col. Khaddafi » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:36 pm

Jesus Christ Stardust you looked funnier when you were just telling us about how youwere totally not mad about kpaca being unbanned.

Col. Khaddafi
Regular Scumbag

Postby Col. Khaddafi » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:37 pm

look, just tell me something cool about mig-mag welding or something, here's your cue for sounding awesome or shit man.

Captain Murphy

Postby Captain Murphy » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:43 pm

Tell me about how cool it is to melt metal to another piece of metal

Yannaria
Tire Aficionado

Postby Yannaria » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:52 pm

star dust was previously hydrogen that exploded

Yannaria
Tire Aficionado

Postby Yannaria » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:59 pm

the argument I always here around some of the more miltant parts of maine is "what? government tryin' take mah gunz. guns protect us from the government!"
yeah... back when the government was on a similar technological plane to you. Now they have nukes and chemical weapons. What will your assualt rifle do against that?

Captain Murphy

Postby Captain Murphy » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:11 am

lol the government have properly trained people too, we are fucked

ExarionUniverse1
Tire Aficionado

Postby ExarionUniverse1 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:23 am

Happy Birthday to our future Technician!

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~~11!
I haven't agreed yet... but thanks

Logic X I heard so many things about you from S.M. I don't know what to believe.

Khadaffi: You bet I am.

LogicX
Newcomer

Postby LogicX » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:31 am

Heard what?

Happy Birthday.

Captain Murphy

Postby Captain Murphy » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:41 am

So much logic, so much X

ExarionUniverse1
Tire Aficionado

Postby ExarionUniverse1 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:42 am

Heard what?

Happy Birthday.
alot of Vintage myths of your Oath deck

Return to “Blathering Archives”